Showing 53 reviews of 43

Showing 53 reviews of 43
Susan L.

Exceptional Product, Even Better Service

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

Simbli helps us save time and money. It helps automate the routine tasks we do everyday, increasing both efficiency and effectiveness. Now that we've been using it, I'm not sure we could ever go back!

Pros

Our board loves the fact that Simbli helps us with all of our board management needs including meetings, planning, policies, and evaluations. We've actually managed to eliminate several other software platforms we invested in and helps us keep all of our data and information in one, central location. We had a party when we took our massive board policy binders and dumped them in the trash!

We also love the support eBOARDsolutions provides. I've never met a more helpful bunch of folks. They routinely go above and beyond to provide free training and support that comes with the purchase of the product. They often say that the measure of a product is how much it actually gets used and the support team has made sure we get the most out of the product each and every day.

Cons

While they do have a dedicated iPad app which is brilliant, it would be helpful if they also had a dedicated app for Android as well. You can easily access the software via a browser on any device but it may be easier for those who have something other than an iPad.

Ada C.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Eboards looks good in our webpage and the technical team and webinars are commendable. C

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

We can keep all of our meetings organized in one app and publish the link in many different places.

Pros

The look, how easy it is to create a new meeting, the front page with pictures and information looks good on our webpage. I think the support team is great and one of my favorite features is clicking the help button and getting help right away. The user manual is also very helpful.

Cons

There is too much clicking . The formatting of text on the edit tool is not user friendly. It should be easy like a Microsoft program. Instead I have to learn code just to format an item. Minutes are cumbersome as I have to click item by item . I have many recurrent items month after month that I have to retype because I can't import minutes from a prior meeting. I have to reformat Agendas and Minutes in Microsoft Word. I could never use a PDF Agenda created with SIMBLI - formatting never looks good. I am not able to download all of the attachments at the same time - I can download the meeting then go back in each folder and grab the attachment. SIMBLI consumes too much of my time for items that should be faster and easier.

Peggy S.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

The customer support is ALWAYS great!

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

An efficient way to see, monitor, control meetings and the use of policies is also wonderful!

Pros

The simplicity of this and the customer service and knowledge they have. I like the help section with videos also.

Cons

The meeting listings- would like a default to be able to set for certain people. Our board members don't want to have to find their meetings, I have showed them meeting type so they can select but they forget. Wish I could default their meetings under user admin.

Angela P.

Great!

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Pros

What I like most about this software is the "search" feature. It allows user to specify which module to perform a search query which saves time in retrieving your desired result.

Cons

My least favorite feature regarding this software is the inability to change and edit formatting of templates.

William W.

The BEST governance tool on the market. Keeps me and our team organized and up to date with...

Reviewed on 2017/07/12

Ease of use and connectivity to my role as a board member.

Pros

Accessible and relevant for multiple board functions and policy review. I never feel behind when I go to a board meeting.

Cons

Updates frequently but that's kind of par for the course. I would like to have more notice for password changes too.

Cathy T.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

I use Simbli to enter system policies and read our Board meeting minutes.

Reviewed on 2017/12/11

The software makes it easy to find information that I need to do my job efficiently.

Pros

The software is very easy to navigate and the Help feature is comprehensive and easy as well. I can always count on Sandy V. to return calls or emails if I am having any problems.

Pam H.

Their customer service is tops! Important because I always want to feel help is near and...

Reviewed on 2017/12/15

Pros

That it does what they say it will do. I like the interface and functionality. If we did not have this, productivity would be impacted.

Jennifer H.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Exceptional product and a great value.

Reviewed on 2017/07/10

Pros

eBoard Solutions provides needed organization and structure for our board meetings, executive team meetings, policies and documents. It's so easy to use and we know all our important documents are securely stored and easily accessed.

Jeff R.

So far it has been easy to navigate and use.

Reviewed on 2017/12/15

Pros

Ease of which I can edit policy each policy. School board has found it easy to navigate the screens. the online policy book is very nice.

Cons

I would like my board members to be able to comment on the page and then I would get a notification when they added comments.

Michael H.

Eboard has been a great change for our old "book style" board meetings

Reviewed on 2018/05/27

Pros

We were able to completely move to an electronic Board Meeting from the old Pen and Paper solution. We are able to save a TON of paper, because our Board Members required a set of papers for their home and for the meeting, then we had to re-print everything on larger pages for our Minutes Book. It has saved tons of time and money!

Cons

We had some issues with setting up our templates for the board meetings due to the way our old templates were setup. This is not a problem with the software, persay, it is more a problem with the way that we did things. I would, however, prefer a way to setup a custom template with %field% names to be able to drop into specific places in the template.

Response from eBOARDsolutions

Thanks for your review, Michael - very much appreciated!

Andy R.

One-Stop-Shop for Board Governance

Reviewed on 2016/10/25

SImbli is a fantastic product that allows helps facilitate all of our board governance needs in a single, easy to use application. GSBA has been using the application for almost a decade and we've been tremendously pleased with the products, services, and exceptional support the eBOARDsolutions Team provides. Highly recommend!

Pros

I like the fact that the software is completely integrated, allowing me to link items like policies and evaluations to board meeting agendas. There's tremendous flexibility with the software and it help us reduce both the time and expense associated with preparing for, conducting, and managing meetings.

Cons

None

Jan B.

Simbli has made my job so much easier - it has made me much more efficient in my day-to-day...

Reviewed on 2017/07/10

The main benefit that I get from this software is that it is searchable, very user-friendly, and it keeps everything neat and organized in one location. I can complete board minutes quickly, and never have to retype the same information repeatedly.

Pros

Simbi is very user-friendly. I like that I am able to make additions/changes in seconds. I no longer have to make a printed board packet and deliver them to board members. I just click a few buttons and board members can see their agenda information.

One of the most helpful features that I use often is the "SEARCH" function. I can find approved items or policy sections in a flash.

Simbli simply make me look good at my job!

Jan M.

This product has been part of my daily work life since 2004 and I cannot imagine not using...

Reviewed on 2017/07/10

Pros

I use the Meetings Module in Simbli to prepare monthly Board of Education meetings. It is absolutely seamless. Access to individual agenda items may be assigned to appropriate staff members with ease. Supporting documents are easily imported. All of the Simbli modules are very intuitive. The search feature is helpful for referencing past meetings. When it's time to publish the agenda I do so with confidence, knowing that everything I needed was there from the start to create a flawless meeting.

Robyn K.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Simbli has made my job so much more efficient. I love it!

It saves trees. :)
The software is much more efficient. It's easily revised. It frees me from creating almost 20 notebooks for every board meeting! That in itself would make me a user!

Pros

The thing I like most about using Simbli is the ability to import documents and share meetings with other users.

Cons

The formatting and line spacing in the body of the meetings module gives me trouble. Maybe I need a webinar on formatting the body of summary, recommendation, etc.

Margaret c F.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

The program is definitely user-friendly.

Reviewed on 2017/12/11

Pros

The software is user-friendly for both individuals having to enter information and those using it for research. The icons make it easy to figure out how to navigate through the various screens and functions.

Tiffany W.

I was new to the education world 3 years ago. Meetings and minutes were made easy with Simbli.

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive, great custom support, minutes and meetings are easy to setup/create and share

Cons

Policy module is slightly cumbersome, but still a good product. I would like for the board agenda to share instantly with Board Members when is made public to them instead of having to send them a link.

Chris K.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

By using this over the past few years, we have drastically reduced the amount of paper used.

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

allows us to post all of our items for our meetings in one place, allowing our members to review them weeks prior to our next meeting. Each member is given a private account to login with.

Pros

We like the ability to allow our Board members to see the documents weeks ahead of our meetings, as well as the ability to mark some items private, and others for public view.

Kathy M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Simbli is a great management product - assists us to be more efficient, organized and...

Reviewed on 2017/07/10

Time savings, improved efficiency and organization.

Pros

It's easy to use and the customer support is outstanding. The integrated modules allow us to access all governing documents in one location. Unlimited number of meetings, planning documents and evaluations makes it very cost effective.

Scarlet D.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Overall, the software is great for Board meetings.

Reviewed on 2017/12/13

Ease of preparing Board meeting agendas, accessing information during Board meetings, and producing meeting minutes.

Pros

I like the new auto save function, the ease of use for Board members to utilize this platform during the actual Board meeting, and the minutes taking/capturing features of this software.

Cons

The formatting features (e.g. insert/edit tables, paragraph formatting, etc.) in the agenda preparation process is not very user friendly. Inserting tables and formatting tables is the greatest challenge and tables are so important for presenting good comparison visuals at a Board meeting.

Cynthia D.

We have utilized this program at least 8 years. I like having this program.

everything in one place
pull up documents from years ago
less paper on my desk
board members and other administrators can utilize this program to see all the work being done

Pros

I like a place that everything can be together. We can put every meeting in our district in one place. I like being able to pull up an old contract, see when the schools have had a leadership meeting, etc. I like that documents are uploaded too. I love the new features with the minutes. This is a great help.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to search for things, if you do not know exactly how you put that in. There isn't anything wrong with the program, it is like that with word too. I am happy with the new features that help me a lot with finding the meetings and the overall help with the minutes. That really needed to be improved!

Melissa L.

The software is easy to use.

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Pros

I like the improvements made to the Documents section. It is much more user friendly and intuitive. Adding documents is easy and so is setting permissions.

Cons

The search function. I do not want to have to go into advance search to look up information prior to 2 years and, often the advance search doesn't work