Intellicus Reviews

Intellicus

Business intelligence & analytics platform for enterprise

4.6/5 (5 reviews)

The Renaissance of my company.

Reviewed on 3/22/2018

Pros

I started to use it because my company was totally out of control, I paid many employees and none did the work accordingly. Intellicus offers me an extensive range of services to be able to manage, offering everything from legacy accounting, logistics, to technology and development plans. The necessary advice to reach our goals came to my company.

Cons

I do not know what would have happened to me without this platform, it's completely useful and it does not have anything bad, that's why I recommend it. Because Intellicus saved my company.

Mostly self-taught power user and Intellicus advocate

Reviewed on 7/12/2017

Intellicus is a reliable reporting tool. My customers and I use the reports and charts to seek ways to improve revenue and profitability in aftermarket service part pricing.

Pros

With just a little database knowledge anyone can use this product to produce reports and charts. The software is designed to enable complicated feature extensions to be aftermarket quickly.

Cons

This software requires that you have at least little database knowledge to produce reports. Teaching business users to create their own reports is challenging.

Good BI solution for the cost

Reviewed on 7/11/2017

Embedded reporting solution allowing our internal and external customers to conduct data analysis and research

Pros

We are using Intellicus for long time and have accumulated significant expertise, which huge plus in maintaining, developing reports and using the tool. Overall, Intellicus satisfies our needs for report solution. Big plus are various report export capability, multi-source, scheduling

Cons

Absence of US-based support, some needs were addressed slowly (e.g. support for the latest Office products)

6.0/10

Opinions

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 4/4/2019

Pros

This software has cut my billing time in half.

Cons

It take some playing with to get the right criteria entered.

Intellicus Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics Platform

Reviewed on 3/17/2015

Intellicus is a amazing product with easy to use interface and appealing visualizations. Its fits for all the mentioned requirements - Adhoc Reports, Standard Reports, Interactive Dashboards, Visualizations, ETL and many more.
It comes in different editions tailored for various set of users. It's trial version is available free of charge on their website "www.intellicus.com"

It is definitely worth a try !