Intellicus Reviews

Intellicus

Business intelligence & analytics platform for enterprise

4.5/5 (12 reviews)
Trevor R.

Intellicus Journey

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

Intellicus has proven to be a worthy partner over the year, reasonable team, problem-solvers, and dedicated to filling the gap between dynamic analytics and traditional reporting. I hope to see them continue to engage with customers and invest in the platform: customization, designers, performance, administration and user experience.

Pros

The Intellicus support team has been great the last few years, very responsive, and adept troubleshooters. Intellicus has evolved a lot over the past decade, and nice to see the are still investing in the software to support better analytics, ad hoc search, scheduled reports, administration and improved UX. Ad hoc search capabilities are robust, custom reporting is flexible and performance is improving.

Cons

Administration, troubleshooting, and performance monitoring is difficult. The UX still needs a lot of work, but it's getting better, and ultimately I'd like to see more UX customization for SaaS providers.

7.0/10
Christopher V.

Intellicus, making possible the business intelligence

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Excellent

Pros

The capabilities that it provides
Data science new features
Flexibility of usage, you can basically transform your data into any shape of form
The team behind the scenes, are very warm people and promotes partnership and friendship which is motivating.

Cons

Usability can be slightly increased.
Stability of the integrations with our products can be improved, by adding more QA and QAA to each customized Intellicus deliverable.

Leidy C.

Using Reports Side in Logger

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

I have been knowing about Intellicus for a year because we use the Reports side in our product Logger and it helps you quick access to any existing report, query, parameter, dashboard, dashboard widget, or Favorite report object using the Logger data/

Pros

I really like how we could integrated Reports side from Intellicus in Logger (Micro Focus). Also I want to mentione that when you report an issue, the Intellicus support team will help you in a few next hours. Also they give us demos with the releases. Thank you

Cons

Maybe the team can improve the performance, we always have to improve the performance of the software products.

Anoop M.

Intellicus Product Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

My experience with intellicus is overall good. They have a hugely responsive support team who have understanding of the product and are proactive in their approach. The product has an interactive UI that is easy to use and easy to install

Flexible
Easily understandable
Nice features
Interactive UI

Cons

Can have more functionalities
Can have features that can make monitoring easy
Should be able to handle complex queries that have huge data (column and rows)

7.0/10
Jeniriana R.

The Renaissance of my company.

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Pros

I started to use it because my company was totally out of control, I paid many employees and none did the work accordingly. Intellicus offers me an extensive range of services to be able to manage, offering everything from legacy accounting, logistics, to technology and development plans. The necessary advice to reach our goals came to my company.

Cons

I do not know what would have happened to me without this platform, it's completely useful and it does not have anything bad, that's why I recommend it. Because Intellicus saved my company.

Ashish G.

Intellicus is user friendly application and fetch the required reports easily.bestCustomer support

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

its user friendly and customer support experience is very good.

Pros

Application options and easy to understand and use.

Cons

some time some common issue arise for those there should be proper KB and a search option to find.

Adrian A.

Just bring your data, let Intellicus do the hardwork

Reviewed on 2019/07/11

My use case involves testing reporting functionality and Intellicus does makes my work easier by providing consistent results for me to rely on.

Pros

Intellicus provides easy options to connect to different data sources, offers machine learning/predictions and provides good support

Cons

When embedding it with your product you will notice it resource requirements

Kathryn B.

Mostly self-taught power user and Intellicus advocate

Reviewed on 2017/07/12

Intellicus is a reliable reporting tool. My customers and I use the reports and charts to seek ways to improve revenue and profitability in aftermarket service part pricing.

Pros

With just a little database knowledge anyone can use this product to produce reports and charts. The software is designed to enable complicated feature extensions to be aftermarket quickly.

Cons

This software requires that you have at least little database knowledge to produce reports. Teaching business users to create their own reports is challenging.

Paul A.

Best quality software

Reviewed on 2019/07/11

In the QA perspective Intellicus works really well in all the QA software life cycle

Pros

As a QA I recommend Intellicus for any software development. The software works really well and the quality is excelent.

Cons

Improve documentation for QA processes.

Igor N.

Good BI solution for the cost

Reviewed on 2017/07/11

Embedded reporting solution allowing our internal and external customers to conduct data analysis and research

Pros

We are using Intellicus for long time and have accumulated significant expertise, which huge plus in maintaining, developing reports and using the tool. Overall, Intellicus satisfies our needs for report solution. Big plus are various report export capability, multi-source, scheduling

Cons

Absence of US-based support, some needs were addressed slowly (e.g. support for the latest Office products)

6.0/10
Kim D.

Opinions

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Pros

This software has cut my billing time in half.

Cons

It take some playing with to get the right criteria entered.

Anirudh K.

Intellicus Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics Platform

Reviewed on 2015/03/17

Intellicus is a amazing product with easy to use interface and appealing visualizations. Its fits for all the mentioned requirements - Adhoc Reports, Standard Reports, Interactive Dashboards, Visualizations, ETL and many more.
It comes in different editions tailored for various set of users. It's trial version is available free of charge on their website "www.intellicus.com"

It is definitely worth a try !