Linxup

Real-time GPS vehicle, fleet and asset tracking

Mark B.

Unprofessional and Poor Quality

Reviewed on 2019/09/28

Very bad customer service. Product does not work, push notifications are all wrong, maps and mileage are wrong. trucks send wrong info and the product does not do as they stated.

Pros

It is very bad and never works with no support at all!

Cons

Switch and bait. They send the product without a contract and then threaten you to keep their poor design. Admin does not care and money is their only object.

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Hi Mark - It looks like you've been a customer for almost two years with several devices, so we're distressed to hear that you aren't happy. We strive to delight our customers and are anxious to make sure you're satisfied. It looks like some of the issues you've been having include incorrect installation of the wired devices and Google map speed alerts. Karen, one of our customer support reps, recently sent you instructions to correct the wiring, but we'd be happy to provide additional assistance if you'd like to give us a call. Speed limit data comes from Google, but we do have an easy way to update that if they are reporting incorrect data on your common routes. Just to clarify, we do sell our devices without contracts being required and never switch customers over to contracts unless they request it. We did recently send a standard update to our Terms & Conditions, but that does not change the terms of contracts or month-to-month service.

Anthony L.

Best, Simple most affordable GPS tracking systems in the USA

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Great customer service, and folllow-up. Easy to use phone app and online web based log in.

Pros

Full fleet telematics for the most affordable price

Cons

None. LinxUp will be releasing more features in the coming months and looking forward to using those updates.

Norman P.

Always have to re sign in.

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Pros

It locates my trucks and I can put my jobs on the map so I know how close or far they are.

Cons

I have a screen didicated to Linx up and I always have to re sign in every day or so.

The passed routes do not stay available long enough.

Daron J.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Linxup experience

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

Pros

simple enough to use effective enough to provide needed information

Cons

devices are not as reliable as they should be.

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Hi Daron, thanks for your feedback! We're interested to hear more about the issue you're experiencing or the specific problem you're trying to solve. I'm including my personal contact info to you directly and I'll be happy to get you in touch with the right person, based on what you're trying to solve. You can also feel free to contact our support team at 1-877-732-4980 at your earliest convenience.

Dennis G.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Pros

We are able to track our vehicles and monitor driving performance from anywhere.
Its easily installed in any vehicle.

Cons

I don't have any negatives to say about the product

Jerry M.
  • Industry: Textiles

Works well for us

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Keeping out team honest through monitoring their driving performance. We also use the software to reimburse them for mileage per diems.

Pros

This software is easy to use and comes in handy for tax time, calculating all the mileage is a breeze. It's also a great way to keep our drivers honest and safe by monitoring their speed, harsh braking, and rapid acceleration. Businesses need this software, and linx up does a great job.

Cons

that it's not free :-). Other than that, there's not much to complain about.

Anthony C.
  • Industry: Food Production

Super easy

Reviewed on 2019/09/18

Complete ease, tracking and scoring are a big advantage

Pros

A click on the app and I can track all my vehicles

Cons

I would like a list of stopping points, instead of looking at the map to achieve this, for down times.

Pete R.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Handy to have on board

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

I am using the Asset Tracker on my boat to log position for insurance purposes. At some boat size and value, every insurance company wants to be able to track the boat in case it is stolen.

Pros

This software works well with the Linxup hardware on my boat to give me position information. The map that is created shows where the boat has been and gives me the time the boat batteries are switched on and then off at the end of the voyage.

Cons

The interface needs some work to make the menus more obvious. As will all software, once you are familiar with its operation, it becomes easier, but the learning curve is steeper than I would have liked and this might be an issue with less tech savvy people using the hardware.

Jonathan S.

Good Software . Very Useful . Hardware Easy to implement

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

Pros

Easy to order more trackers. Good tracking platform online. I like the Geofence Feature.

Cons

I wish you could generate a report of total hours inside a geo fence over a given period of time . I don't think this is possible or not clear if it is.

Occasionally the software would tell me check engine lights were on in vehicles when they were not .

Ronald K.

Linxup GPS Tracking

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

My overall experience with Linxup GPS Tracking has only been an okay one. i think I will be changing companies once my contracts are up

Pros

What I like most about Linxup GPS Tracking is that I'm able to see where all my vehicles are at at any given moment right from my phone

Cons

What i like least about this software is that some of it is glitchey. I have to constantly reset the trackers so that they are online. this becomes very annoying.

Ray R.

Trackers on Fleet

Reviewed on 2017/03/27

Was using different company. Decided to try Linxup on the half of fleet that didn't have any. Liked them so much cancelled the other carrier and put Linxup in every vehicle in fleet.

Pros

Easy to use and install.

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Hello Ray and thanks for using Linxup GPS Tracking for your business, Superior Moving and Storage. We strive to make our software simple to use, our GPS tracking devices easy to install, and most importantly we guarantee customer satisfaction! So happy to be working with you and thanks again for your candid review of our GPS trackers for your fleet. Have a great day!

Casey R.
  • Industry: Sports

Great product and service

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Pros

I use this on my boat, so I can keep track of exactly where it is. If someone moves from a set location, my phone automatically gets a notification, email, and/or text message to notify me that the asset has been moved.

Works great.

Cons

The software isn't super user friendly and isnt the easiest to use when on a mobile device, but pretty easy to use when on a computer

Tina R.

Central Confinement Review - Linxup

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

We have used Linxup for several years and we like it. We were able to price decline on our per unit price last year, and that is helpful. That makes Linxup even more competitive for us to keep, when we get good product for a good price. The service is lacking at times, but the overall product and service of Linxup is one that I would recommend.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. It so easy to log in and see that it takes you directly to a map that show all of your vehicles, and with a quick list to see who may be offline. It also great to see who may need to vehicle maintenance with the check engine indicator online. The report are pretty easy to read and have been very helpful. A good product.

Cons

The support is what I have the most issue with in regards to Linxup. It really depends who you get on the phone. Some of the reps you speak to when a device loses a signal are great and quick, and don't try to keep you on the phone, but they want to solve your problem as quick as possible. However, the next time you call you could get a rep that acts like they are new and don't know what is really going on, which is strange to me how some representatives are so educated and others are not.

Duane F.

Accurate Product, works great

Tracking my personal vehicles

Pros

It works as expected and gives great peace of mind.

Cons

Its a bit more expensive to have trackers on four cars than most people want to pay. Would be better if longer term customers could earn discounts.

* Would be great if it could page me after hours if someone opened a door.

Allan D.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Ok software. Poor support.

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

I’ll just say this, I called them to remove my card from auto pay and they refused to do it despite being required to do so by law. They appear to be desperate for business. And not very friendly when you call them out.

Pros

The devices were reasonably reliable. I guess.

Cons

The support. Had issues at various time with devices not being shipped to correct location, issues logging in, billing, communication, etc. at the end of the day, Linxup didn’t follow through with their promise to take care of issues.

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Mr. Draper - We're very sorry you've experienced issues with our support. We do strive to delight all of customers. We understand there are issues with your existing devices that remain under contract. If you would like additional assistance, I've briefed a member of our Customer Experience team about this issue and you may contact him directly (Beau Giessman (314) 449-8486 ext. 314). I'm also sending his information along in a direct message to you with this response.

Amber K.
  • Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Great

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

Pros

We are able to track our employees with ease

Cons

When the software fails and we arent able to see where our employees are

Roberto V.

Good enough

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

Mostly it is all good but I have had trouble with a unit and the issue has not been fixed. They will not replace my unit even though it malfunctions.

Pros

It tracks good

Cons

Some issues with customer service

Luke T.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

They make it IMPOSSIBLE to cancel

Reviewed on 2017/10/08

Pros

It works, easy to read maps, good mobile app. GPS reports more frequently in turns, giving more accurate tracking path.

Cons

Cannot cancel service other than disputing with credit card company. They won't take cancellations on their website, over the phone, or by email. You can only use the "contact us" form, and cancellation messages are not responded to or honored. Only way to get them to stop billing you is through your credit card company. False idling alerts. Whenever key is turned it thinks you're idling. There's no way for software to interperet whether engine is on by the battery voltage, which should be very easy

Great vehicle tracking solution for low cost

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

Pros

Intuitive interface, uses Google Maps, easy to scale (and manage hundreds of vehicles).

Cons

Mobile apps need updated and occasionally have issues with speed limits in certain areas.

Murray P.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Owner/managing partner

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Very great

Pros

track equipment, assists greatly to invoice rental customer.

Cons

tracker dies when not in cellular service and device requires replacement

Michelle V.

Controller

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

From sales to installation to support services I've been promptly assisted anytime I've reached out, very easy to do business with your company.

Pros

Ease of access by multiple users 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.

Cons

Occasionally the item trackers glitch on the map view.

Wayne G.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Beware of the NO REturn Policy

Reviewed on 2020/09/17

I purchased this product and it is not going to work for my application. I called and sent e-mails regarding the return and they state they do not have a return policy. No where does it say you cant return it and the website states the return policy..........
Beware. Once you purchase it, you own it!

Pros

Nothing Product did'nt work for my application

Cons

The no return policy. After two attempts, the support side no return, and the website states RMA proceedures

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Hi Wayne. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. I understand that one of our employees at Linxup, Dean, recently reached out to you regarding your experience. Thank you for taking the call and for working with us to address this issue as we regret making your return a difficult one. We are also currently publishing changes on our website to make our RMA procedures more clear, since obviously the content was not well represented. Thank you for pointing this out to us and I'm happy to hear that your refund and return are being processed. Please let us know if you have any further issue returning your device and thanks again for your help in addressing the misinformation on our site.

Akia L.
  • Industry: Public Safety
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Easy to install

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

Pros

The plug in device is really easy to start using. Simply plug it in.

Cons

The price is a bit high even with multiple devices there is no discount.

Chuck G.

We have been tracking our fleet for more than 2 years. We recovered a stolen semi within hours!

Reviewed on 2017/05/01

Pros

Ease of identifying vehicle locations on map and the alerts functions. I also like the report functions.

Cons

Dependence on the maps "posted speed limits". Although I can manually change the limit on sections of road I shouldn't have to waste my time doing so. I'd also like to see customizable vehicle icons so I can quickly determine which is which- ex. a truck vs. a car vs. a tractor.

Amy W.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Linxup

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Pros

It was very easy to use. If i have any issues all i have to do is all customer service and they are very nice and more that willing to help me with my issue.

Cons

for what i use it for i dont have anything.