Linxup GPS Tracking Reviews

Linxup GPS Tracking

Real-time GPS vehicle, fleet and asset tracking

5/5 (53 reviews)
Tina R.

Central Confinement Review - Linxup

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

We have used Linxup for several years and we like it. We were able to price decline on our per unit price last year, and that is helpful. That makes Linxup even more competitive for us to keep, when we get good product for a good price. The service is lacking at times, but the overall product and service of Linxup is one that I would recommend.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. It so easy to log in and see that it takes you directly to a map that show all of your vehicles, and with a quick list to see who may be offline. It also great to see who may need to vehicle maintenance with the check engine indicator online. The report are pretty easy to read and have been very helpful. A good product.

Cons

The support is what I have the most issue with in regards to Linxup. It really depends who you get on the phone. Some of the reps you speak to when a device loses a signal are great and quick, and don't try to keep you on the phone, but they want to solve your problem as quick as possible. However, the next time you call you could get a rep that acts like they are new and don't know what is really going on, which is strange to me how some representatives are so educated and others are not.

Justin P.

On point tracking so I always know where my truck are and that they are traveling safely!

Reviewed on 2017/03/27

The tracking info the devices give in so valuable. I can break down all my employees travels to find ways to improve our routes. The safety info that gets communicated makes sure I can hold my drivers accountable which keeps every one safe.

Pros

Easy to use and VERY accurate info.

Cons

Wish there route program had more functions for dispatching like starting point and automatic route planning.

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Hello Justin and thanks for your review of Linxup GPS tracking for your business, RVA LawnCare. We strive to offer the easiest software to use that provides powerful data that you can use to grow your business and save money. As you know, our GPS tracking devices update every 60 seconds and accurate up to 15 feet so you always know where your equipment and drivers are (making it easier to update their routes as well). Thanks again for your review of Linxup GPS tracking!

Mark B.

Unprofessional and Poor Quality

Reviewed on 2019/09/28

Very bad customer service. Product does not work, push notifications are all wrong, maps and mileage are wrong. trucks send wrong info and the product does not do as they stated.

Pros

It is very bad and never works with no support at all!

Cons

Switch and bait. They send the product without a contract and then threaten you to keep their poor design. Admin does not care and money is their only object.

0.0/10
Latine H.

Valuable Part of My Operation

Reviewed on 2019/06/22

The Linxup GPS Tracking reports speeding, fuel consumption and other careless driving and reports it daily so that I can immediately share with the driver for an immediate improvement.

Pros

Linxup tracking is an integral part of my operation. The information it provides is priceless when you're not able to be on the road. It helps to reign in careless behavior before it takes a toll on my bottom line.

Cons

One feature I wish it would provide would be an alert to my inbox when it is disconnected.

Daron J.

Linxup experience

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

Pros

simple enough to use effective enough to provide needed information

Cons

devices are not as reliable as they should be.

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Hi Daron, thanks for your feedback! We're interested to hear more about the issue you're experiencing or the specific problem you're trying to solve. I'm including my personal contact info to you directly and I'll be happy to get you in touch with the right person, based on what you're trying to solve. You can also feel free to contact our support team at 1-877-732-4980 at your earliest convenience.

Chuck G.

We have been tracking our fleet for more than 2 years. We recovered a stolen semi within hours!

Reviewed on 2017/05/01

Pros

Ease of identifying vehicle locations on map and the alerts functions. I also like the report functions.

Cons

Dependence on the maps "posted speed limits". Although I can manually change the limit on sections of road I shouldn't have to waste my time doing so. I'd also like to see customizable vehicle icons so I can quickly determine which is which- ex. a truck vs. a car vs. a tractor.

Corey G.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

We use Linxup for all of our fleet vehicles. The software, especially the mobile app helps not only with the location and routes of the vehicles but many of the other tools are very helpful. Warnings, notification of when a vehicle is used outside of hours, vehicle needs, etc. help with meeting our fleet needs. I recommend this product to others.

Pros

Notifications

Cons

Mobile App could be a little more user friendly when going from place to another in the app

Kevin C.

Awesome Device

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

Have 11 units and helps me keep up with my equipment. I know if a driver has not moved to check on them quickly to ensure their safety.

Pros

Ability of location within minutes.

Cons

Satellites sometimes get blocked and stalls tracking for a few minutes.

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Hello Kevin,
Thanks for the reviewing Linxup GPS Tracking and we appreciate your feedback! We serve a lot of customer in the transportation, trucking and railroad industries and know that safety is a large priority. Glad that you are using our idling alerts and safe driving report cards to keep your drivers safe! Thanks again for your review and we appreciate the feedback!

Duane F.

Accurate Product, works great

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Tracking my personal vehicles

Pros

It works as expected and gives great peace of mind.

Cons

Its a bit more expensive to have trackers on four cars than most people want to pay. Would be better if longer term customers could earn discounts.

* Would be great if it could page me after hours if someone opened a door.

Lewis H.

My Linxup Comments

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

Pros

The ability to get instant information.

Cons

The inability to save route maps for future reference. I would like to save certain vehicle route maps.

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Hi Lewis - Thank you for the feedback! At this time you can't save a specific route to view on the map, but you can use Route Replay to go back and view routes by vehicle for at least one year. You can also download all data from routes to an excel file. We're passing along your suggestion to our product development team for consideration as an additional feature.

John K.

Linxup Gps

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Linxup has been a handy device to track my fleet and dispatch for service calls as well remind me when i need oil changes and inspections on the fleet.

Pros

Software very useful for my needs as well as able to tell me about my drivers and vehicles

Cons

Dont like that i need to replace units because they go bad

Jessica P.

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

Quality is great, it's easy to use, customer support is always friendly and helpful when we can and have a question! I love we can track our mechanics and wrecker drivers and know their locations at all times and know they are getting to our customers in a timely manner. We love the dispatching feature, its great to use and we don't have to hassle with calling them and having to write the dispatch down!

Pros

Dispatching feature

Cons

route playlist

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Hello Jessica,
Thanks for the reviewing Linxup GPS Tracking and we appreciate your candid feedback! We are glad that you find our solution easy to use and our customer support friendly! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and love to make them happy! Thanks for your review and we appreciate the feedback!

Roy D.

GPS for Field Techs

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

We've increased tech productivity and with the grading system we've achieved piece of mind for our tech's safety.

Pros

The APP is very easy to use and extremely accurate. Love the Score it provides as a baseline.

Cons

Really don't have any negatives. Does what we need and easy to use.

Anthony L.

Best, Simple most affordable GPS tracking systems in the USA

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Great customer service, and folllow-up. Easy to use phone app and online web based log in.

Pros

Full fleet telematics for the most affordable price

Cons

None. LinxUp will be releasing more features in the coming months and looking forward to using those updates.

Norman P.

Always have to re sign in.

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Pros

It locates my trucks and I can put my jobs on the map so I know how close or far they are.

Cons

I have a screen didicated to Linx up and I always have to re sign in every day or so.

The passed routes do not stay available long enough.

6.0/10
Amy W.

Linxup

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Pros

It was very easy to use. If i have any issues all i have to do is all customer service and they are very nice and more that willing to help me with my issue.

Cons

for what i use it for i dont have anything.

Greg B.

GPS Tracking made Easy

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Pros

I like that I am able to see where my delivery trucks are and I am able to give real time updates to Customers should they ask for an ETA

Cons

So far nothing is bad, I had one issue where the vehicles were disappearing from my screen, but the Support team was able to quickly figure out that I need to do some cleaning of files on my end and all was back to normal instantly.

Dennis G.

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Pros

We are able to track our vehicles and monitor driving performance from anywhere.
Its easily installed in any vehicle.

Cons

I don't have any negatives to say about the product

James C.

Linxup GPS

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Pros

It makes it easy tracking my vehicles as they come and go

Cons

Not much
Would like a better volume discount

Allan D.

Ok software. Poor support.

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

I’ll just say this, I called them to remove my card from auto pay and they refused to do it despite being required to do so by law. They appear to be desperate for business. And not very friendly when you call them out.

Pros

The devices were reasonably reliable. I guess.

Cons

The support. Had issues at various time with devices not being shipped to correct location, issues logging in, billing, communication, etc. at the end of the day, Linxup didn’t follow through with their promise to take care of issues.

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Mr. Draper - We're very sorry you've experienced issues with our support. We do strive to delight all of customers. We understand there are issues with your existing devices that remain under contract. If you would like additional assistance, I've briefed a member of our Customer Experience team about this issue and you may contact him directly (Beau Giessman (314) 449-8486 ext. 314). I'm also sending his information along in a direct message to you with this response.

0.0/10
David S.

Linxup review

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

Pros

I can track my crews which allows me to not have to call them to check where they are and also how much time is spent on any one job.
I also like knowing if they are honest or not about where they have been during the day.

Cons

One time I checked vehicles and the map showed one to be in a lake about 30 miles away, in one of my fishing spots no less.That particular truck had never been in that area. The next day it was fine.
The route replay map can get too jumbled if they have been to the same place multiple times during the day. This makes it hard to click on all the stopping points because they are stacked on top of each other.
I did have a problem loading the page for a while but it turned out to be a google chrome issue. I reset chrome to initial settings and have not had a problem since.

Roberto V.

Good enough

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

Mostly it is all good but I have had trouble with a unit and the issue has not been fixed. They will not replace my unit even though it malfunctions.

Pros

It tracks good

Cons

Some issues with customer service

7.0/10
Addie H.

Linxup works great

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

I’ve been using it for almost 2 years. It works great and does the job- no too pricey either!

Pros

I like the ease of seeing where the technician has travelled on the map. Then all the reports you can look at.

Cons

Sometimes it seems gps’ in general do weird things and don’t account for random moments. Doesnt happen often

Jerry M.

Works well for us

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Keeping out team honest through monitoring their driving performance. We also use the software to reimburse them for mileage per diems.

Pros

This software is easy to use and comes in handy for tax time, calculating all the mileage is a breeze. It's also a great way to keep our drivers honest and safe by monitoring their speed, harsh braking, and rapid acceleration. Businesses need this software, and linx up does a great job.

Cons

that it's not free :-). Other than that, there's not much to complain about.

Thomas H.

REVIEW OF LINXUP SYSTEM

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

Pros

REPORTS, TRACKING OF LOCATION OF TRUCK DRIVERS

Cons

NOTHING, WE HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH USE OR FUNCTION OF SYSTEM