Linxup GPS Tracking Reviews

Linxup GPS Tracking

Real-time GPS vehicle, fleet and asset tracking

4.3/5 (31 reviews)
Justin P.

On point tracking so I always know where my truck are and that they are traveling safely!

Reviewed on 2017/03/27

The tracking info the devices give in so valuable. I can break down all my employees travels to find ways to improve our routes. The safety info that gets communicated makes sure I can hold my drivers accountable which keeps every one safe.

Pros

Easy to use and VERY accurate info.

Cons

Wish there route program had more functions for dispatching like starting point and automatic route planning.

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Hello Justin and thanks for your review of Linxup GPS tracking for your business, RVA LawnCare. We strive to offer the easiest software to use that provides powerful data that you can use to grow your business and save money. As you know, our GPS tracking devices update every 60 seconds and accurate up to 15 feet so you always know where your equipment and drivers are (making it easier to update their routes as well). Thanks again for your review of Linxup GPS tracking!

Latine H.

Valuable Part of My Operation

Reviewed on 2019/06/22

The Linxup GPS Tracking reports speeding, fuel consumption and other careless driving and reports it daily so that I can immediately share with the driver for an immediate improvement.

Pros

Linxup tracking is an integral part of my operation. The information it provides is priceless when you're not able to be on the road. It helps to reign in careless behavior before it takes a toll on my bottom line.

Cons

One feature I wish it would provide would be an alert to my inbox when it is disconnected.

Daron J.

Linxup experience

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

Pros

simple enough to use effective enough to provide needed information

Cons

devices are not as reliable as they should be.

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Hi Daron, thanks for your feedback! We're interested to hear more about the issue you're experiencing or the specific problem you're trying to solve. I'm including my personal contact info to you directly and I'll be happy to get you in touch with the right person, based on what you're trying to solve. You can also feel free to contact our support team at 1-877-732-4980 at your earliest convenience.

Chuck G.

We have been tracking our fleet for more than 2 years. We recovered a stolen semi within hours!

Reviewed on 2017/05/01

Pros

Ease of identifying vehicle locations on map and the alerts functions. I also like the report functions.

Cons

Dependence on the maps "posted speed limits". Although I can manually change the limit on sections of road I shouldn't have to waste my time doing so. I'd also like to see customizable vehicle icons so I can quickly determine which is which- ex. a truck vs. a car vs. a tractor.

Corey G.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

We use Linxup for all of our fleet vehicles. The software, especially the mobile app helps not only with the location and routes of the vehicles but many of the other tools are very helpful. Warnings, notification of when a vehicle is used outside of hours, vehicle needs, etc. help with meeting our fleet needs. I recommend this product to others.

Pros

Notifications

Cons

Mobile App could be a little more user friendly when going from place to another in the app

Kevin C.

Awesome Device

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

Have 11 units and helps me keep up with my equipment. I know if a driver has not moved to check on them quickly to ensure their safety.

Pros

Ability of location within minutes.

Cons

Satellites sometimes get blocked and stalls tracking for a few minutes.

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Hello Kevin,
Thanks for the reviewing Linxup GPS Tracking and we appreciate your feedback! We serve a lot of customer in the transportation, trucking and railroad industries and know that safety is a large priority. Glad that you are using our idling alerts and safe driving report cards to keep your drivers safe! Thanks again for your review and we appreciate the feedback!

Duane F.

Accurate Product, works great

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Tracking my personal vehicles

Pros

It works as expected and gives great peace of mind.

Cons

Its a bit more expensive to have trackers on four cars than most people want to pay. Would be better if longer term customers could earn discounts.

* Would be great if it could page me after hours if someone opened a door.

Lewis H.

My Linxup Comments

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

Pros

The ability to get instant information.

Cons

The inability to save route maps for future reference. I would like to save certain vehicle route maps.

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Hi Lewis - Thank you for the feedback! At this time you can't save a specific route to view on the map, but you can use Route Replay to go back and view routes by vehicle for at least one year. You can also download all data from routes to an excel file. We're passing along your suggestion to our product development team for consideration as an additional feature.

Jessica P.

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

Quality is great, it's easy to use, customer support is always friendly and helpful when we can and have a question! I love we can track our mechanics and wrecker drivers and know their locations at all times and know they are getting to our customers in a timely manner. We love the dispatching feature, its great to use and we don't have to hassle with calling them and having to write the dispatch down!

Pros

Dispatching feature

Cons

route playlist

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Hello Jessica,
Thanks for the reviewing Linxup GPS Tracking and we appreciate your candid feedback! We are glad that you find our solution easy to use and our customer support friendly! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and love to make them happy! Thanks for your review and we appreciate the feedback!

Roy D.

GPS for Field Techs

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

We've increased tech productivity and with the grading system we've achieved piece of mind for our tech's safety.

Pros

The APP is very easy to use and extremely accurate. Love the Score it provides as a baseline.

Cons

Really don't have any negatives. Does what we need and easy to use.

Anthony L.

Best, Simple most affordable GPS tracking systems in the USA

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Great customer service, and folllow-up. Easy to use phone app and online web based log in.

Pros

Full fleet telematics for the most affordable price

Cons

None. LinxUp will be releasing more features in the coming months and looking forward to using those updates.

Greg B.

GPS Tracking made Easy

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Pros

I like that I am able to see where my delivery trucks are and I am able to give real time updates to Customers should they ask for an ETA

Cons

So far nothing is bad, I had one issue where the vehicles were disappearing from my screen, but the Support team was able to quickly figure out that I need to do some cleaning of files on my end and all was back to normal instantly.

Allan D.

Ok software. Poor support.

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

I’ll just say this, I called them to remove my card from auto pay and they refused to do it despite being required to do so by law. They appear to be desperate for business. And not very friendly when you call them out.

Pros

The devices were reasonably reliable. I guess.

Cons

The support. Had issues at various time with devices not being shipped to correct location, issues logging in, billing, communication, etc. at the end of the day, Linxup didn’t follow through with their promise to take care of issues.

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Mr. Draper - We're very sorry you've experienced issues with our support. We do strive to delight all of customers. We understand there are issues with your existing devices that remain under contract. If you would like additional assistance, I've briefed a member of our Customer Experience team about this issue and you may contact him directly (Beau Giessman (314) 449-8486 ext. 314). I'm also sending his information along in a direct message to you with this response.

0.0/10
Roberto V.

Good enough

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

Mostly it is all good but I have had trouble with a unit and the issue has not been fixed. They will not replace my unit even though it malfunctions.

Pros

It tracks good

Cons

Some issues with customer service

7.0/10
Addie H.

Linxup works great

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

I’ve been using it for almost 2 years. It works great and does the job- no too pricey either!

Pros

I like the ease of seeing where the technician has travelled on the map. Then all the reports you can look at.

Cons

Sometimes it seems gps’ in general do weird things and don’t account for random moments. Doesnt happen often

Great vehicle tracking solution for low cost

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

Pros

Intuitive interface, uses Google Maps, easy to scale (and manage hundreds of vehicles).

Cons

Mobile apps need updated and occasionally have issues with speed limits in certain areas.

Aaron F.

MONEY SAVER!!!

Reviewed on 2017/11/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

This is an absolute MUST for any service industry professional with multiple stops per day for multiple crews in multiple vehicles. We use it primarily in our lawn care. It's your "eyes in the sky". Our savings came from "idle time" and reduced "break time". The guys can't take extra breaks because we'll know about it. It stops moonlighting when we let trucks go home with guys for the night. We used to worry when someone wanted to use a truck over the weekend to"help a friend move" or "haul something away", now, we don't worry at all. We just get their address and their desired destination in the system and tell them there's a GPS in there. Then we look at the route the next day and pat him on the back or fire him! Totally worth it!

Pros

Cost and ROI! With just one unit in one truck for 1 week, we saved enough money to pay for 3 units for a year!

Pete R.

Handy to have on board

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

I am using the Asset Tracker on my boat to log position for insurance purposes. At some boat size and value, every insurance company wants to be able to track the boat in case it is stolen.

Pros

This software works well with the Linxup hardware on my boat to give me position information. The map that is created shows where the boat has been and gives me the time the boat batteries are switched on and then off at the end of the voyage.

Cons

The interface needs some work to make the menus more obvious. As will all software, once you are familiar with its operation, it becomes easier, but the learning curve is steeper than I would have liked and this might be an issue with less tech savvy people using the hardware.

Bill M.

ELD & GPS Tracking

Reviewed on 2019/06/01

Pros

The IFTA Plus...makes my life easy at fuel tax time

Cons

Tablet disconnects from truck (getting better though)

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Hi Bill, thanks so much for your feedback regarding our ELD product. We're happy to hear that IFTA helps to reduce some burden on your end. Regarding the tablet disconnecting, we wanted to ensure that you're running the latest Data Service App (DSA) software (version 1.5.4) for best results. Also, we are in the process of releasing a tablet software update across all of our ELD devices in circulation over the course of the next three weeks that should address a number of issues that could cause a dropped connection. We'll keep an eye on your account when rolling these updates out, though please do let us know if this issue persists. Thank you!

6.0/10
Luke T.

They make it IMPOSSIBLE to cancel

Reviewed on 2017/10/08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It works, easy to read maps, good mobile app. GPS reports more frequently in turns, giving more accurate tracking path.

Cons

Cannot cancel service other than disputing with credit card company. They won't take cancellations on their website, over the phone, or by email. You can only use the "contact us" form, and cancellation messages are not responded to or honored. Only way to get them to stop billing you is through your credit card company. False idling alerts. Whenever key is turned it thinks you're idling. There's no way for software to interperet whether engine is on by the battery voltage, which should be very easy

Jim B.

I have not had to use customer support yet. Love this.

Reviewed on 2017/05/01

Pros

Ease of use, easy to go through, I can run reports very easily for maintenance etc. Keep an eye on my trucks and drivers

Dan O.

Very Affordable and Very Accurate

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

It helps us review which job sites the employees were at when they forget to mark it down on their worksheets.

Pros

It was easy to set up and easy to use! I didn't have to read the directions to get up and running!

Cons

Nothing I have come across as of yet! Great product!

Ray R.

Trackers on Fleet

Reviewed on 2017/03/27

Was using different company. Decided to try Linxup on the half of fleet that didn't have any. Liked them so much cancelled the other carrier and put Linxup in every vehicle in fleet.

Pros

Easy to use and install.

Response from Linxup GPS Tracking

Hello Ray and thanks for using Linxup GPS Tracking for your business, Superior Moving and Storage. We strive to make our software simple to use, our GPS tracking devices easy to install, and most importantly we guarantee customer satisfaction! So happy to be working with you and thanks again for your candid review of our GPS trackers for your fleet. Have a great day!

Charlie K.

Best Product I found for Tracking Trailers

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Everything about Linxup has been great from ordering to install to functionality of it.

Pros

I looked at a lot of different GPS Trackers for trailers and this one is the best I found. It is able to be hidden out of sight and still get good reception.

Cons

I have not found any cons yet with hardware or software.

Jeffries L.

Linxup Saves My Company Money

Reviewed on 2016/02/10
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The best thing i ever did for my company should of done this 20 years ago BIG SAVING You know now who been costing you MONEY AND WHO BEEN RIDING YOUR CLOCK YOU WILL BE SURPRISE all the money you have lost and this device tell you everthing you need to know EXAMPLE START AND STOP HOW FAST THEY ARE DRIVING WHERE THEY ARE AT AT ALL TIME IT IS JUST awesome i just cant say enough about this device it will save your business from employee that not don't care about their job and just riding your clock you will see for yourself get it and start saving thank you save your company now.

Cons

I'm satisfied with this company and their service.