Triib Reviews

Triib

All-in-one gym management solution for gym owners

4.1/5 (11 reviews)
Todd F.

Solid. Features such as the Open Challenge are amazing, members love them! Coaches corner too.

Reviewed on 2018/03/05

Pros

It's all in one. Having everything that we need altogether for our members is a huge bonus in my opinion. Automated billing, programming, the RSVP for class system, are all used. Obviously, reports are great for tracking attendances as well. We've recently begun relying more on the messaging system - being in the Northeast with weather being unpredictable and many older members not on Facebook or social media, the text and email feature has been a time saver with last minute communications.

Cons

There have been bugs and hiccups along the way but I don't imagine a service exists that doesn't. Service tickets have fallen through the cracks once or twice but nothing I would be hesitant about.

Response from TRIIB

Thanks for your kind words and great feedback, Todd. Everything we build is for you guys so happy to hear the Online Challenges tool has been such a hit!

While bugs are definitely our arch-enemy, we now have rolling system updates with increasing regularity. This means in 2018 the platform is experiencing some big updates to ensure the platform is always humming for you and your team!

Kylie T.

Love this Software

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Members and coaches find the software very user friendly.

Pros

I really like the ease of navigation. It's very simple to get to where you're going, even if you've never tried to access certain things.

Cons

My only issue was when ordering something, I was given a code for 50% off and it added it instead of took it away.

Charles A.

More disappointed as the years go by.

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

Immeadiate processing features are clunky and unreliable. I have wasted so much time, and have been distracted before, during, and after class, trying to process a litiny of user requests, from drop ins, payments, check ins, logging results.

I had to start using and paying for an additional programming platform that allows me to push programs, display programs, and record individual workout results because TRIIBS features in this area just aren't intuitive and members just starting to pay extra for their own platforms. Wrong answer!!

I cringe everytime that I have to help a drop in or a potential new member navigate through the front desk kiosk because it almost never works as intended and make us look disorganized and unprofessional.

I can't even begin to count how many times a new member has had to fill out their profile, waiver, and payment information 2-3 times before the system works. Most of the time we have to short cut to the waiver, and use another method of taking payment just to get them going, and to cut down on everyone else trying to check in before class starts.

I am so fed up with making suggestions, and hearing that features are being worked on.......

Pros

decent back end administrative functions.

I like the idea of the event / challenge features, but operationally, they are too difficult to navigate and as a result, the members just end up blowing it off.

Cons

user interface is terrible. almost any feature that requires basic user (member, or potential member) operation is unreliable. It isn't easy to use at all. Even the Front End Admin features are a pain in the rear.

TRIIB tries to do too much, and as a result is shoddy at almost all of it. TRIIB as a decent foothold at being the best gym administration platforms out there, however, their programming and event features, muddy the waters. There are several great programming and workout logging platforms out there. That is all they focus on. TRIIB would be better to just allow for integration with these successful systems, rather than try to do what they do........Beyond the White Board and SugarWod.

3.0/10
Jessica P.

Even if you feel their is an issue, someone is quick to help you!

Reviewed on 2017/07/07

Pros

The support and convenience! The support team is always there to help! I can easily access everything in the software from programming to income charts. Would not think about switching!

Cons

I would love a "mark invoice as pd" easy click option rather than going into each individual account!

Pat O.

Ease of use. Great support

Reviewed on 2017/07/11

Pros

Reporting and how fast it is. The setup was super easy and quick. The backend is never down and easy to navigate.

Best gym management software

Reviewed on 2017/12/05

Pros

Amazing software without bugs, and the best customer service out there. Plus workout performance tracking

Cons

The app is being improved, and they are currently adding more features so it will be great once those are rolled out

Julia C.

Software has a mind of it's own

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

Pros

Ease of programming and being able to see the whole week.
Challenges and competition platforms
App

Cons

It just decided to stop charging members and still listed them as paying members so I couldn't see that they weren't being charged. I contacted cs for their help because I found a few accounts like that. They said they fixed it and then I found about 10 accounts recently that have been experiencing that problem which explains why my revenue decreased even though memberships went up.

0.0/10
Michelle S.

The program was easy to learn and navigate. Clients have easily signed up and love they can track.

Reviewed on 2018/04/28

Pros

The best part of the program is the ability to keep track of clients. Clients love that they can manage their max lifts and communicate with others. This allows for the business side to run smooth.

Cons

Unable to program when away from the computer. An error pops up when attempting. Although I have not contacted support in regards to this issue.

Joshua A.

The concept of Triib is good however the follow through is horrible.

Reviewed on 2017/09/25

Not a damn one

Pros

Cons

The system consistently has a bug and getting customer service to help fix the issue is near impossible.

Customer service at Triib is horrible. We have had multiple events where the program shuts down on us. There is some type of bug every week that prevents the system from working right. I would rather call Comcast then have to deal with Triib as I am currently still waiting three weeks for a response from their management as to another issue.

0.0/10
Jason C.

Triib has bested my previous software in every way.

Reviewed on 2017/07/07

Pros

The software team has me and my business in mind. The back end of things gives me exactly what I need, in a clear and accessible format.

Sam J.

Good enough, needs refinement

Reviewed on 2017/08/11

Helping me track more WODs.

Pros

Its super easy to turn on and see the daily WOD. Its fun to track scores with other gym members. Its free to users at a gym. It does enough to be useful.

Cons

Its hard to switch between days to get different WODs. It would be nice to just swipe left or right to get to the next day.

7.0/10