Fleet Complete Reviews

Fleet Complete

GPS fleet, asset and workforce management platform

4/5 (198 reviews)
Jj D.

Worth Every Penny, Every Day

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

Real time tracking, with the addition of Big Road all in the same system to access and monitor makes my life so much easier! With tracking in all vehicles, we had been able to use the tracking of not only location but asset speeds to help in an insurance claim that saved us serious money! Furthermore, the ability to track from mobile devices makes juggling loads and communication with customers a great resource!
The customer support has always been professional with us and very timely in their replies, but also our representative has been so engaging and touching base to make sure everything is going well!

Pros

It is simple and fast to use on my computer! I love being able to generate data for my IFTA reports each quarter and Fleet Complete breaks it down to a simple process that gives me an abundance of data I need!

Cons

I think the only thing would be from our mechanical side, of being able to install the trackers inside our garage and not outside in inclement weather. In order to register a connection we need an unobstructed signal from the satellite and being the garage gives a hindrance to it!
But all in all, if that is OUR only take back from a system that offers so much to us that is valuable, we would be stupid to go elsewhere!

Response from Fleet Complete

Hello JJ! What an awesome and thorough review! We're so glad to know you are enjoying our products, as well as your interactions with our team. Being customer-centric is one of our core values here at Fleet Complete, so we're really glad you've noticed. Thank you for the excellent feedback and review.

Todd Q.

Billing nightmare

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

not good and still not good

Pros

The Software is OK at best and GPS do not count on it

Cons

GPS is not accurate in all areas and does create issues when logging fuel, Billing is a nightmare our bills are always twice what we where told do not trust them if you have a large fleet and if you need to down size as we did they will bend you over before working with you and under no way will they work with you if you have to down size, all they want is there money. The account reps will not even take you calls any longer if you have billing issues STAY AWAY STAY FAR AWAY

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Todd! We¿re sincerely sorry to hear about your experience with us and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We¿d love to make this right and will be looking into your reported billing issues. Someone from our team will be in touch shortly to address your concerns. We appreciate your patience while we work to improve your Fleet Complete experience and would once again like to apologize for your understandable frustration.

Zach M.

Fleet Complete has been a nice solution

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

We are driving about 2.5 million miles a year with 220 vehicles. Fleet Complete gives us the ability to keep track of our vehicles, keep them on the road, and keep them safe.

Pros

The comprehensive application that comes with the fleet complete solution has been a major improvement over our last software. The GPS devices that are installed in our vehicles give us many diagnostic points that we then use to expedite repairs. The reporting that is offered in the application is superior to other products we have used in the past!

Cons

The cell coverage of the GPS units has been disappointing. Basically, we have some days were the GPS unit doesn't show up at all. The unit eventually catches up. I am hoping to see an improvement in this area in the future.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Zach! Thanks for the honest feedback. We will take this into consideration as we continue to improve our product. We're very pleased to know Fleet Complete has been able to help you track your fleet of over 200 vehicles throughout 2.5 million miles a year. We're grateful for your support and appreciate your review - Thank you!

John M.

Great software with a major flaw recently added. Huge mistake by Fleet Complete

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Client notification system is our main benefit now. We use to be able to check in on drivers while on the go but since Fleet Complete completely ruined their mobile app the service is nearly worthless to us. The new app looks like it was developed by someone with no experience whatsoever in mobile application development.

Pros

PC software is feature rich and we love the client (POI) notification system. It sends our clients an email every time a truck arrives and departs from our client's property. The tracking is very accurate and comes with a host of features like idle times, hard braking, harsh acceleration etc. This allows us to "fine tune" our drivers.

Cons

The main issue with Fleet Complete is they recently changed their mobile app and made it completely useless. Their previous mobile app worked well and allowed us to quickly check on our drivers while on the go. We could easily switch from truck to truck with just a few taps on our screen but not with this new software.

The new app is nothing short of awful. (and that is being nice) We have asked them to bring back the old app but they outright refuse. Why on earth a company would take a perfectly good mobile app and revamp it into something worthless is beyond us.

If you are a business owner that is hands on and on the go and need to check on drivers remotely then stay far away from Fleet Complete unless they bring back their old app.

This has been such a huge disappointment I am now looking for new fleet tracking providers despite being a client of Fleet Complete for years.

Someone in the office dropped the ball and made a very bad decision.

I hope whomever made their mobile app so bad is quickly removed from the company and someone remakes it before they lose many clients.

1.0/10

We continually have software issues. Tech support advises us to reload the software, weekly!

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

Different colors on maps for types of vehicles which is helpful in readily identifying the fleet.
When I need it. I have to reload it. Not very dependable if takes such an effort! I haven't had this problem with other tracking packages we have used! They continually advise me to remove the software and reload it, but I have other things to do. I am going to have to look different supplier!

Cons

Response from Fleet Complete

Thank you for your honest feedback, we appreciate it. We continue to improve our software to match our customer needs. We do offer virtual training to ensure you get the most out of our products and to guide you through some of the processes involved, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Darrin G.

We have a fleet of approx. 75 Service vehicle, most of which have a GPS device installed

Reviewed on 2016/03/16

The pros are simple, Fleet complete allows me to know where my service vehicles are at and where they've been up to about the last three months if needed. If I have a Technician with a lot of what we refer to as inefficient travel time, i.e. he constantly takes longer to get to and from each job, it's remarkably easy for me to use Fleet complete and the Trip Replay fuction to go back over a specific period of time and see exactly where they've been and how long it took them to get there, even better, if there were any stops along the way. I compare that to their time sheets and I can quickly tell if a Technician is taking a few liberties on their reported travel labour. Fleet Complete shows you when they started their vehicle, when it started moving, what it's speeds were, what route was taken, arrival time, any time they went off course and how long for and any unexpected stops along the way.... basically everything you need to know if a Tech is reporting their travel and onsite time accurately. We have recently purchased a few new vehicles and the company made the decision not to install GPS devices and use Fleet Complete to track those vans, telling me that I could use the GPS data from their phone and out new Work Order system to get the same information. They were wrong. Fleet complete takes way less time to navigate and has substantially better data displayed in a much more user friendly way. The cons are that I still need to open Google Maps and use street view to see where some of those unplanned stops I mentioned are actually at.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hello Darrin,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. Our customers' experience and testimonial are really important for us.

Regarding the cons, NOW WE HAVE GOOGLE MAPS! It means that now you have all you need in one solutions :)

Have a grerat day.

Duane B.

Pretty effective software

Reviewed on 2019/02/18

We had a lot of paper log violations before using Fleet Complete, it makes the driver aware of any issues before they occur.

Pros

It was easy to install in our trucks, and the drivers find it easy to navigate for the most part.

Cons

Once in a while it will switch the driver from off duty to on duty for no reason. It's an easy fix, but does take time away from the driver when they have to edit.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Duane! Thanks for the honest feedback and review. We'll be sharing this information with our Engineers so that we can continue to improve your Fleet Complete experience. We're thrilled to know you are able to use our software to help prevent violations and we hope you continue to use and enjoy our services in the future.

Elmer H.

Fleet Complete is the way to go!

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

I am able to track my trucks and route them more efficiently.

Pros

Ease of use and very good detail all the way around.

Cons

Could be a little more on screen help instead of Customer Service when questions arrive.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Elmer! Thank you for your excellent review. We currently have a new Training portal in the works, so we will be able to offer more comprehensive online materials in the near future. If you know of any specific topics you think we should cover, please let us know at [email protected] We'd love to hear it!

Chad C.

Feedback

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Pros

Ability for detailed reporting.

Ability to preset peramaters.

Cons

Slow to update ( 2 minutes) We wish it could be real time

Costly in larger fleets

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Chad! Thanks for the honest feedback. Our team will use this information as we continue to make improvements to our service. Please note, you can always update the frequency of recording for tracking your vehicles in your DDS settings on the application. Please give us a call if you require any assistance with this at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2. Hope that helps!

Mandy G.

We use Fleet complete for our sales and delivery routes and it is easy to use .

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

Visibility to our vehicles and knowing how long each sales and delivery stop takes.

Pros

The ease of use is great, allowing us to see and track all vehicles in our fleet. We can run a number of reports which help us manage our vehicles and personel.

Cons

Adding Points of Interest isn't as easy as we would have hoped and we would like to see more routing tools that can help with planning and efficiency.

Response from Fleet Complete

Thank you very much for your feedback, Mandy! It is very useful to our Product team to continue improving your user experience and your comments will be forwarded to them.

Nikki H.

Getting Better

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

Pros

The service seems to be improving over time and allows us to track our teams affordably.

Cons

We've experienced a lot of glitches and have had trouble getting help from the support team in the past. We hope that these issues are resolved with the recent updates now implemented.

Response from Fleet Complete

Thank you for your feedback, Nikki, it is very valuable to the improvements that we make day in and day out.

Brian M.

We are using Fleet for a small busy Courier service, the pro's outweigh the con's.

Reviewed on 2017/08/10

Pros

It covers most of what we need well and the people at Fleet are great to work with. Auto dispatch to mobile devices helps cut down the 'noise' in the office by eliminating about half our phones calls compared to before using an auto dispatch.

Cons

There is some choppiness to data entry that could be made smoother, military time is not available and that would speed up data entry a lot. Also they have some glitches in the system that can be frustrating but it seems they are working diligently to correct them. We used their earlier version of Courier Complete for 10 years, that system was excellent and I'm sure this newer version will get there eventually too.

Alberto M.

Power user

Reviewed on 2019/02/23

Pros

The web interface, We like using this even is lacking some important functions

Cons

The API poor instructions and support
The API needs to be updated and taken care off

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Alberto! We appreciate the review and feedback. If you require any assistance with our API, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] and we would be more than happy to assist you. Thank you!

4.0/10
Dylan N.

dylan nelson review

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

great so far! no issues to report

Pros

loved being able to see where my vehicle was at all times!

Cons

didnt like that we couldn't adjust the sensitivity for harsh cornering

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi there! We can definitely help you change the sensitivity for harsh cornering. Please give our Support team a call at 1-800-220-0779 or reach us via email at [email protected] so that we can assist you in customizing your settings. We want to ensure your Fleet Complete solution is meeting your needs and we'd be more than happy to adjust this for you. Thank you kindly for your review, Dylan!

Debbie S.

Fleet complete review

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

This has help us keep track of vehicle and drivers much better than our previous program.

Pros

I like being able to see all of our vehicles on one map and being able to get real time data about where they are located.

Cons

I feel that the trip replay feature could be laid out better, I would like to be able to see a full display of multiple trips at once on the map rather than going through each trip at a time.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Debbie! We appreciate your honest review. I will share your feedback regarding trip replay with our Engineers so that we can continue to improve the Fleet Complete experience. You are always welcome to share any additional feedback and suggestions with us at [email protected] Thank you!

James L.

Fleet Tracking

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Excellent!

Pros

Cloud based unlimited and automatic 24 hours by 7 Days a week

Cons

Interface a little difficult to navigate

Response from Fleet Complete

Thank you, James, for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We're continuously working to improve your user experience with our interface.

Sophie S.

For our operations, the software has been an amazing asset; Im am thankful to have this tool.

Reviewed on 2016/03/17

From the very beginning, my experience has been nothing but positive. I initially thought I would use the GPS to monitor driver after hours vehicle use, but it has been far more useful; We use it for client billing disputes, timesheet verification, scheduling vehicle maintenance and monitoring driver performance. But even better, one of my drivers was in an accident and he was rear ended. The other party clearly at fault, claimed the my driver did a U turn and cut in front of them, which was not true. They claimed bodily injury as well as vehicle damage. With help from customer service, I was able to prepare reports, such as "breadcrumb trail", "harsh corning" and "position" to give to the insurance investigator to negate this fraudulent claim. Without these reports, this claim could compromise our insurance as well as the drivers record. I never would have thought the program would help with accident investigations; just another benefit of having the Fleet Complete program. I also have to mention that the customer service team is amazing and very knowledgeable, I have never had a bad experience. The software itself is easy on the eye and very friendly to use. We are a small non for profit organization and investing in Fleet Complete has been a wise choice. Without hesitation, I would recommend Fleet Complete to any business big or small.

David C.

The GPS fleet tracking units worked at best only 50% of the time.

Reviewed on 2017/06/01

Not a good experience with this company.

Pros

The software seemed to work OK when and only when the GPS tracking units transmitted data correctly.....which was not often.

Cons

Software was OK, we had major issues with the GPS hardware installed in our fleet. The technical team admitted that they sold me an inferior, alpha product but would be happy to upgrade my fleet to the new units free of charge.....then they never contacted me. Poor product...Poor customer service. The 35 GPS units they sold me are now being used as very expensive paper weights. I am now contracted with another fleet tracking service that actually works.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hello David,

We¿d like to thank you for your feedback here. We regret to hear that you have had a less than perfect experience with our product. We work hard to resolve any technical issues our clients face. We take our clients¿ feedback seriously and we¿ll be looking into your account diligently to improve our services. Should you have any questions or concerns please email [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch with you immediately.

Regards,
Fleet Complete Team

Clifford N.

breadcrumbs

Reviewed on 2019/02/16

ease of use real time data

Pros

total ability to track drivers to and from locations

Cons

a little slow at times with loading bteadcrumbs

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Clifford! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review. We've noted your feedback regarding the breadcrumbs and will share this information with our Engineers so that we can continue to improve our service. Thank you!

Kimberly S.

Complete Failure

Reviewed on 2017/12/08

Pros

When it works the reporting is good. The application is so unreliable, I cannot depend on knowing where my vehicles are at any given time.

Cons

The application is a complete failure. Do not sign a contract. I have vehicles that have not reported for months. Even with replacement devices to upgraded technology, still no tracking available. I have ask for refunds for a vehicle that did not report for 3 months from March to June 2017. As of November still no refund.TOTALLY UNRELIABLE.

Response from Fleet Complete

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback here. We¿re sorry to hear that your devices are having some challenges. We advised our loyalty team of the issues you are having and someone from our Loyalty department will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. In the meantime if you have any challenges please call our support team at 1-800-220-0779 x.2.

Fleet Complete Team

Chris M.

Terrible product and customer service

Reviewed on 2016/12/01

The software is slow, really only works for one vehicle. We have been having a specific problem with the software since June and it is still not resolved despite having opened a ticket with them several problems. They seem sincere about solving the problem and then eventually forget about it. Thus begins the process of calling them again and trying to again to get it resolved. will be asking for a refund for the time we have had this problem. Maybe this review will get someone's attention that can actually push some buttons and get this issue fixed.

Pros

Nothing worked well

Cons

They cannot solve a problem that we have had since June at least. I have to keep calling them and re-opening the ticket. For some reason, they think that after I notify them of a problem and enough time has passed they feel they can give up and close the ticket.
Only works for one vehicle. Cannot schedule multiple vehicles separately.
Software is slow

Scott S.

Nice Tool to Have

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

Overall it is a great tool for tracking your fleet. I often have an issue with it not loading properly or crashing on me but it usually works with a restart. An app is a nice option but not very user-friendly. I find I don't use it unless I have to.

Pros

Full fleet tracking. The accuracy of location is great.

Cons

Crashes, fleet and/or map doesn't load sometimes.

Rodney C.

Bait and Switch - Absolutely Worst Ever

Reviewed on 2019/06/22

Where do I start... Poor customer service; false advertising; low quality; slow response times (sometime never); lack of competence; and, very inept in business operations.

Pros

Still trying to find a silver lining in the product.

Cons

When I talked with AT&T Representative and they pushed me over to Fleet Complete, representative., our representative was very responsive and guaranteed their devices would work on our fleet for tracking location and maintenance intervals. After the sale and several issues, she has not been in contact and continues to avoid getting the issues resolved. Had to rate the software when I was lied to and it isn't providing the service as advertised.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Rodney! We are so sorry to hear about your experience. We take our customer feedback very seriously and I have escalated your concern. Someone will be in touch shortly at the number we have on your account to discuss this further and see how we can make it right. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us and are hopeful we can improve your experience moving forward.

Dan J.

Fleet Complete Review

Quite Exceptional

Pros

All in one, easy to use GUI, along with a robust feature rich application

Cons

The only c"negative" aspect that I have with the program unless I missed it in the demo or the demonstrator did not have enough time to demonstrate, would be the ability to sanction certain assets via groups and assign users to those groups. As rep. have stated, they could clear a week for demo purposes and still not go through everything that Fleet Complete has to offer.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Dan! Thanks for the review and feedback. You are able to group the assets into Asset Types, and when making Security Profiles, you can make sure only certain Asset Types are visible to certain Users. I hope this helps answer your question but please give us a call at 1-800-220-0779 or reach us via email at [email protected] if you'd like further assistance. We'd be happy to help!

Amy L.

This program made it very easy to track our Fleet and price out jobs depending on time spent at each location.

Reviewed on 2017/11/07
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

This is a great program. Customer svc was very accessible and easy to reach

Pros

The ease of use. The interface is very easy to use and understand. The customer service was very helpful and accessible. The real-time tracking is on point and the maps are great.

Cons

I wanted a monthly summarized condensed monthly report of my Fleets activity but they are only able to send a very long report which is too time-consuming to read and decipher