Fleet Complete

GPS fleet, asset and workforce management platform

Rigo A.

Great Company

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

Great experience Number one company

Pros

Since we use Fleet complete we have peace on mind, we can see exactly where is each of our unit with out the necesity to call the driver, we can see the driver performance and everything is just one click away.

Cons

Everything is awesome, the devices are made with a good quality and the signal is great

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Rigo! We're so happy to hear you're a satisfied user of our software. Thanks for taking the time to leave this excellent feedback and review. Your 10/10 rating of the Fleet Complete system means a lot to our team.

David F.
  • Industry: Public Safety

A lot of Bells and Whistles

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

It was ok. The app seemed to be making strides. We were committed to Chromebooks and this required a PC. If it's web-based, it would be much better.

Pros

This software gets you all the features and functions of the biggest GPS providers. The app is getting better and better.

Cons

At the time I was using it, it was not web-based and required a program to run. All the bell and whistles cluttered the use. GPS can do a lot, but we really only need it to see where a vehicle is or was. Very little need for features like Geo-Fencing.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi David! We appreciate your honest feedback and will be sure to pass your thoughts on to our developers for consideration. You'll be happy to know that we now offer a web-based version of our application that is accessible at www.web.fleetcomplete.com. We are continuously working to improve our system for users like yourself and invite you to share any additional suggestions you may have for us by emailing [email protected] Thank you kindly for your review.

Colin H.

Fleet complete

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

It was really good. Before we switched I enjoyed it and it worked well to keep track of and locate assets during the day.

Pros

It was a great way to track our trucks. It used different icons to differentiate different assets. You could go back as many days as you wanted to see where a truck had went.

Cons

The app had many delays and lagged. It was slow to catch up. It also didn’t have real time tracking.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Colin! Thanks for providing your feedback on the Fleet Complete system. We're plewsed to know you enjoyed the system overall, and will be sure to share your thoughts about the lagging and delays with our development team so we know what to work on. We appreciate your support and review - Thank you!

Elmer H.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Fleet Complete is the way to go!

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

I am able to track my trucks and route them more efficiently.

Pros

Ease of use and very good detail all the way around.

Cons

Could be a little more on screen help instead of Customer Service when questions arrive.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Elmer! Thank you for your excellent review. We currently have a new Training portal in the works, so we will be able to offer more comprehensive online materials in the near future. If you know of any specific topics you think we should cover, please let us know at [email protected] We'd love to hear it!

Jeremy C.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Fleet Complete Review

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

Pros

This software gives me a realtime visual on where our assets are located. Knowing where our trucks or machinery are located helps me plan and coordinate our daily routes/jobs for employees. In emergency cases, knowing where everything is at the touch of a button is very crucial.

Cons

No complaints as of now! We do not utilize this software to its full potential, so I'm looking forward to going more in depth as to what it is capable of.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Jeremy! We appreciate your excellent feedback and review. To learn more about our system and all its features, please get in touch with our Training team at [email protected] We offer webinars for our users and their teams and we would love to host you. Thanks again for the awesome review!

Justin P.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Quick to sell you on no help to fix it

Reviewed on 2020/04/09

My whole personal experience with big road has been terrible from day one. every other day devices malfunction.

Pros

I guess the asset sensors, but who knows how accurate those thing are. Considering all the other problems I could care less about that Feature

Cons

Dash cameras seem to catch everything except crashes. 3 different incidents have happened to our drivers and not one was caught on camera. Good luck trying to get the footage from tech support. More than likely you will hear it has been escalated to tier 2 tech support where you will never hear about it again. By the way no one in tier 2 tech support will talk to you.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Justin! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're so sorry to hear of your experience with our VIsion product and the difficulty in reaching a resolution with our team. We've looked into your tickets and shared your feedback with our management. Someone from our Customer Success department will be giving you a call shortly to discuss this further and see how we can resolve this. If there's anything we can do in the meantime, please don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-220-0779 or email [email protected] for assistance. Our sincerest apologies once again.

Debbie S.

Fleet complete review

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

This has help us keep track of vehicle and drivers much better than our previous program.

Pros

I like being able to see all of our vehicles on one map and being able to get real time data about where they are located.

Cons

I feel that the trip replay feature could be laid out better, I would like to be able to see a full display of multiple trips at once on the map rather than going through each trip at a time.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Debbie! We appreciate your honest review. I will share your feedback regarding trip replay with our Engineers so that we can continue to improve the Fleet Complete experience. You are always welcome to share any additional feedback and suggestions with us at [email protected] Thank you!

Kimberly S.

Complete Failure

Reviewed on 2017/12/08

Pros

When it works the reporting is good. The application is so unreliable, I cannot depend on knowing where my vehicles are at any given time.

Cons

The application is a complete failure. Do not sign a contract. I have vehicles that have not reported for months. Even with replacement devices to upgraded technology, still no tracking available. I have ask for refunds for a vehicle that did not report for 3 months from March to June 2017. As of November still no refund.TOTALLY UNRELIABLE.

Response from Fleet Complete

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback here. We¿re sorry to hear that your devices are having some challenges. We advised our loyalty team of the issues you are having and someone from our Loyalty department will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. In the meantime if you have any challenges please call our support team at 1-800-220-0779 x.2.

Fleet Complete Team

Scott S.

Nice Tool to Have

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

Overall it is a great tool for tracking your fleet. I often have an issue with it not loading properly or crashing on me but it usually works with a restart. An app is a nice option but not very user-friendly. I find I don't use it unless I have to.

Pros

Full fleet tracking. The accuracy of location is great.

Cons

Crashes, fleet and/or map doesn't load sometimes.

Steve G.
  • Industry: Public Safety

Deputy Chief

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

I like it but there need to be a way for us to customize to our needs and wants

Pros

I actually works . And it hasn’t when down since we installed it

Cons

There is no quick refresh to update fleet positions. And you can’t zoom in and out with mouse. It needs to show direction of travel when you click on a fleet truck. I know there is a option to show a arrow instead of the icon but that’s not what I’m talking about

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Steve! You can always update your DDS settings in the application to report your fleet's positions more quickly. As for showing the direction of travel, you will be pleasantly surprised to know this is already available on our latest update of our web application. You can visit www.web.fleetcomplete.com to take advantage of this feature. I hope that this improves your experience moving forward. Thank you very much for your honest review and feedback.

Kevin S.

GPS sytem does not track in real time if it tracks at all. Phone app only works half the time.

Reviewed on 2017/12/22

Pros

There is nothing good I can say about this company. They will not let you out of your contract even though they do not hold up there end of the contract. When trying to get out of the contract since the system wasn't working properly I got the run around. They put me in touch with four different people. They also told me they would contact me in 48 hours but after a week of waiting I had to contact them.

Cons

Was mislead by the rep that it tracks in real time. The devices don't even track my trucks. Very unreliable. I've used other GPS systems that are MUCH more reliable.

Response from Fleet Complete

We are sorry to hear about the challenges you¿re experiencing. Our Loyalty and Retention team is currently assisting you to resolve your concerns. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, we take it very seriously and will do everything we can to help you.

Vawn K.

HORRIBLE TERRIBLE HORRIBLE PRODUCT

Reviewed on 2016/11/09

Works intermittently and when I call customer service they give you substandard service. I am not happy at all with this program or the service I have gotten from their tech department.

Pros

TECH SUPPORT IS TERRIBLE

Cons

TECH SUPPORT IS TERRIBLE

Response from Fleet Complete

Vawn, we sincerely apologize for the challenges you have been experiencing. Our technical support team is activity working to resolve these problem to your satisfaction.

Tammy S.

A Useful Tool

Reviewed on 2016/02/23

We were a bit hesitate when we first began with Fleet Complete, but the ease of use of the software was great. The tracking system fits well with our safety program, allows us to see where our assets are at all times, provides peace of mind for working alone. We have expanded the use by setting up POI's, this provides data as to how much time is spent at each project, thus assisting with financial reporting and contract negotiations. The reporting tools are great, allows us to bring up summaries of activity from 6 months ago. Provides facts to back up driver complaints, gives the real story, good or bad. Definitely a great investment.

Shawn B.

My Experience

Reviewed on 2016/03/16

I have been in a few situations where I have found myself calling the technical support line on more than one occasion...in one day!! All of the customer support members I have dealt with to date have been great to talk with and they really do know their stuff. Their direction in leading me to very specific information in our account has always been spot on even when my explanation doesn't always make sense.....them seem to figure it out. I have recommended Fleet Complete to a few of my colleagues and will continue to do so. Thank you for your support when it has been needed.

Robin C.

Wonderful service

Reviewed on 2017/04/25

Customer support representative was able to help me set up a report and also a rule.
He help me find out why my rule did not work when I set them up and also figured out how to reset my map.

Response from Fleet Complete

Thanks for the great review, Robin. Glad to hear our Customer Service Representative was able to assist! Be sure to let us know if there is anything Fleet Complete can do help make fleet and asset tracking more efficient for Lion Trucking.

Regards,
Fleet Complete Team

Jessica E.

Fleet Complete has been awesome to use, makes dispatching work to field technicians easy

Reviewed on 2016/03/16

Helps us to see where the technicians are working so we are better able to dispatch emergencies and it also helps us locate our technicians when they go into alarm (have been working alone for over 4 hours without checking in). Its a great safety and dispatching tool.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your review. We love when our customers talk about safety as part of the benefits. We will keep the wood work.

Have a great day.

Michelle G.

Program is slow, and we continually have issues with our GPS's in several of our vehicles.

Reviewed on 2016/03/17

Pros: You can see where your drivers are.

Cons: GPS throws out incorrect information; speed limits are not always accurate (might pick up a side street speed limit instead of the highway);

While it's fairly simple, but time-consuming to use, I believe the company still has some work to do to iron out bugs, at least with respect to the US.

Stacey S.

Overall I find that this program tracks with great accuracy.

Reviewed on 2016/03/16

The pros of this is definitely the accuracy within the tracking. It is great when my techs call and I can see there whereabouts to guide them if need be.

Cons for me is that sometimes I have trouble locating my area, the map doesn't stay in place. Obviously I'm missing a technique to this operation so I am not blaming the program.

Shailey S.

No Complaints

Reviewed on 2016/03/16

We use this software for tracking our company vans. It is really nice that it tells you how long each unit is at a specific location (Easy for payroll). We specifically like the fact that it monitors harsh cornering, speed etc. it allows us to have ease that our staff is making it to their destinations safely and effectively.

Amy B.

This software has been very helpful to me. It has helped immensely with where trucks are

Reviewed on 2016/03/16

I know exactly where my trucks are and how long they will be on each call. I am able to plan my day exactly how I want it. One con is the map takes awhile to populate a certain area when clicked on. The trucks on the screen are delayed.
Other than that there is more pros than cons.

Renee D.

Have had some past technical issues butother than that all is great

Reviewed on 2016/03/17

Allows us to assist the drivers and our customers with accurate locations on trucks.
The ability as a HSE Manager to track speeds and other related concerns
The only con is when the system doesn't update quick enough or at all, which happens rarely but does happen

Jeff A.

Working with FleetComplete has greatly enhanced our ability to monitor our trucks and...

Reviewed on 2016/02/23

Live and inclusive of what the location and action of our units.
Just getting started to monitor usage and maintenance package.
Have a few trackers and have to pay close attention to voltage and charging the units.
The more you use it the more tools you find.

Mike S.

Very useful but not completely easy to use.

Reviewed on 2016/03/16

Great features, sometimes long delays on position reporting. The tracking devices seem inconsistent sometimes, for example sometimes the harsh braking seems to go off quite easily other times it doesn't. Also had a hard time getting response for training.

Habeeb S.

The total package

Reviewed on 2016/02/23

Fleet complete is not only a solid and reliable package, it is well complemented by super customer service and the regular e-newsletters keep me informed of the constant updates and gives me peace of mind that the software is robust and always up to date.

Steve C.

good experience

Reviewed on 2016/03/17

the software is fairly easy to use. I find I use breadcrumbs option a lot. I am starting to do more with it because I was recently given administration rights, looking forward finding out how much we can utilize the software in our everyday use.