Fleet Complete

GPS fleet, asset and workforce management platform

4 /5 (254 reviews) Write a Review!
3,5
3,7
4,1
Cal V.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Positive Review

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

The initial meeting with the account managers here at my office was great, the software was equally amazing.

Pros

What I liked most was the ease of use. The dashboard was very user friendly.

Cons

For the use I needed, I honestly had no cons working with this program.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Cal! Your 10/10 rating means a lot to us here at Fleet Complete. We're thrilled to know you have enjoyed using our system, as well as your meetings with our team. We're happy to have you on board and hope you continue to use and enjoy our program. Thank you!

Kevyn M.

Excellent and Invaluable Tool

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

Fleet Complete has been a great with aiding our company in dispatching our fleet efficiently and effectively while also allowing our staff to give accurate ETA's to our customers.

Pros

Ease of use is easily where Fleet Complete excels. All functions are easy to find and access.

Cons

When we first started using Fleet Complete there were regular service outages that were frustrating. Luckily, those outages are now few and far between.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Kevyn! Thanks for reviewing the Fleet Complete system. We're thrilled to hear that your experience with us has improved and apologize for any hiccups you may have encountered in the beginning of your service. We are always working to enhance our software for our users like yourself and are glad to have you on board.

Daniel H.

Difficult to learn

Reviewed on 2019/10/30

Pros

The tracking of our vehicles seems to be excellent. Virtually no dead zones and very accurate.

Cons

I just don't seem to be able to work the system as easy as I have done with others.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Daniel! We appreciate the honest review of our system. We're sorry to hear you are having difficulty learning the full features and capabilities of Fleet Complete and will be reaching out to you to schedule some time with our Training team. We offer many webinars and would love to host you and your team. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Mark L.

Product Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

Overall experience is great.

Pros

Very user friendly after initial setup, lots of tabs and customizable options for assets and recourses.

Cons

Bread crumbs is a great option for checking on time frame of delivery and what not but the GPS needs work because there are whole sections missing from the recorded trip.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Mark! We appreciate your honest feedback and will be sure to share your thoughts with our Engineers for consideration. If there's anything else we can do to improve our system and your experience, please feel free to let us know at [email protected] Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out. Thanks for the review!

Melissa G.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Great GPS Service

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

I am able to see our fleet at anytime and we are more accurately tracking.

Pros

Very reliable/accurate GPS location.
The "breadcrumb" feature is pretty awesome.

Cons

Some of the reporting software is not as simple as I thought

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Melissa! Thank you for your honest feedback and review. We're pleased to hear you are enjoying the Breadcrumb feature of the Fleet Complete software. If you'd like any additional training on our Reporting modules, please feel free to email our Training department at [email protected] We'd ove to host you and your team in one of our webinars to help get you more acquainted with the full features of our system.

Henry K.
Industry: Environmental Services

Still the Most Reliable and Accurate

Reviewed on 2020/07/01

Overall, I find the software to meet my expectations for my small fleet. I typically use it to keep track of the hours driven and review reports easily through excel.

Pros

I've used several fleet tracking softwares throughout the years and I've had issues with the complexities of the interface for users with smaller fleets. I find Fleet Complete to be the easiest to understand and even customize.

Cons

The customer support could be better. We have issues with one of our devices system went down. It took several phone calls and emails to get tech support to submit an actual ticket to get a technician to install a new device. We did receive a credit for the months it did not work.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Henry! We appreciate the honest review and thank you for sharing your thoughts. While we're glad that you've found Fleet Complete to be a useful solution for your small fleet, we will definitely be looking into your interactions with our Support team to see how we can improve our services for you and our other users. You are always welcome to share your feedback with us, or request for Support tickets to be submitted on your behalf, by emailing [email protected] Thank you for taking the time to provide your insight, which we will use to better enhance our services moving forward.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Colin H.

Fleet complete

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

It was really good. Before we switched I enjoyed it and it worked well to keep track of and locate assets during the day.

Pros

It was a great way to track our trucks. It used different icons to differentiate different assets. You could go back as many days as you wanted to see where a truck had went.

Cons

The app had many delays and lagged. It was slow to catch up. It also didn’t have real time tracking.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Colin! Thanks for providing your feedback on the Fleet Complete system. We're plewsed to know you enjoyed the system overall, and will be sure to share your thoughts about the lagging and delays with our development team so we know what to work on. We appreciate your support and review - Thank you!

Mandy G.

We use Fleet complete for our sales and delivery routes and it is easy to use .

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

Visibility to our vehicles and knowing how long each sales and delivery stop takes.

Pros

The ease of use is great, allowing us to see and track all vehicles in our fleet. We can run a number of reports which help us manage our vehicles and personel.

Cons

Adding Points of Interest isn't as easy as we would have hoped and we would like to see more routing tools that can help with planning and efficiency.

Response from Fleet Complete

Thank you very much for your feedback, Mandy! It is very useful to our Product team to continue improving your user experience and your comments will be forwarded to them.

Tom M.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Usage

Reviewed on 2019/11/01

Customer Support is great.

Pros

Very good reliability. Email reminders are great!!!

Cons

The mobile app was more user-friendly. Able to do everything on the mobile app. I wish when you plug the unit in the OBD2 scanner it pulled everything from the truck. No reason we should have to type vin, odometer, and what type of vehicle it is,

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Tom! Thank you for taking the time to review the Fleet Complete software. We're thrilled to know you are enjoying the many features of our system such as email reminders, as well as your interactions with our Support team. We'll be sharing your feedback regarding the mobile application with our team so that we know how to improve moving forward. Thanks again!

Ingra A.
Industry: Consumer Services

Do not use if you need live tracking!

Reviewed on 2017/12/20

Occasional vehicle tracking. But I needed LIVE vehicle tracking.

Pros

Nice interface on PC, Plotting Points on the map is nice. Geofencing if you need it. Poor customer service and locked in contracts.

Cons

First, the delivery was delayed by about 1.5 months, then the equipment we received required professional installation, it was not plug and play. The interface was lovely, unless you are using a phone app or a macbook. It only works with the nice interface on a PC. The vehicle diagnostics is not available. We cannot get live vehicle tracking.

Response from Fleet Complete

We strive to provide best possible service and honest feedback from our customers helps us improve on our product and service. Our Loyalty team will be reaching out to you today.

Fleet Complete Team

Jj D.

Worth Every Penny, Every Day

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

Real time tracking, with the addition of Big Road all in the same system to access and monitor makes my life so much easier! With tracking in all vehicles, we had been able to use the tracking of not only location but asset speeds to help in an insurance claim that saved us serious money! Furthermore, the ability to track from mobile devices makes juggling loads and communication with customers a great resource!
The customer support has always been professional with us and very timely in their replies, but also our representative has been so engaging and touching base to make sure everything is going well!

Pros

It is simple and fast to use on my computer! I love being able to generate data for my IFTA reports each quarter and Fleet Complete breaks it down to a simple process that gives me an abundance of data I need!

Cons

I think the only thing would be from our mechanical side, of being able to install the trackers inside our garage and not outside in inclement weather. In order to register a connection we need an unobstructed signal from the satellite and being the garage gives a hindrance to it!
But all in all, if that is OUR only take back from a system that offers so much to us that is valuable, we would be stupid to go elsewhere!

Response from Fleet Complete

Hello JJ! What an awesome and thorough review! We're so glad to know you are enjoying our products, as well as your interactions with our team. Being customer-centric is one of our core values here at Fleet Complete, so we're really glad you've noticed. Thank you for the excellent feedback and review.

James W.

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

I don't have a lot of experience with other tracking apps but I do find this one easy to use. Overall satisfied with its performance. We used to in the past have problems with the trackers in the vehicles would sporadically lose tracking but that seemed to solve itself recently.

Pros

I really like you use google maps. With google maps and the traffic indicator it really helps plan routes for traffic heavy times during the day. I do like the app availability so I am able to track our vehicles during those unexpected times when I'm not in the office.

Cons

I find the desktop app version works better than the web based version. I find the web base version slows down my computer. I have the same issue with the desktop app version but not as bad as the web based. Also I don't like when i'm looking for 1 particular vehicle and select it I find it difficult to deselect it. It will continue to track that same vehicle until I select a different vehicle or restart the app.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi James! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback of the Fleet Complete software. We'll be sure to share your thoughts regarding the desktop and web applications with our development team as we work to improve both platforms. As for any issues deselecting the vehicles on the map, please get in touch with our Support team at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or via email at [email protected] so we can investigate why this might be happening to you. We'd be more than happy to help!

Lindsey L.
Industry: Internet

Fleet Complete Used Daily

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

It is very helpful with a company with 20+ drivers within two different states, going in so many directions.

Pros

We used this for our technicians to make sure they are where they are suppose to be, it helps us see where they are when a customer is calling asking how far away he is from the location, it helps see if they have van trouble. This is very useful for us to keep up with all the technicians we have. The Breadcrumb feature is the most helpful when tracking a tech.

Cons

The only thing I would really say that I least like is that is it delayed some times and not as accurate as we need it to be sometimes, but that is to be expected.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Lindsey! Thanks for the honest feedback and review. If you are ever experiencing delays or inaccuracy in the system, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or via email at [email protected] We want to ensure you are receiving the best Fleet Complete experience possible and would be more than happy to troubleshoot. Nevertheless, we appreciate you using our system and are glad to see it is helpful to your business needs. Thank you!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Fleet..not so complete

Reviewed on 2019/10/30

Overall a decent experience, but value for money is where they lack… With the number of vehicles in our fleet we should have our issues resolved immediately

Pros

Ability to track and monitor assets and fleet - Speed, harsh breaking, Rapid acceleration are some of the options available. You can also do a breadcrumb trail monitor on assets to determine where they have gone and what route they took to get to their destinations

Cons

The mobile app is very clunky and buggy, often crashes and has not improved at all over the years. GPS system in the vehicle often gets unplugged by technicians and not reinstalled after service.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi there! Thank you for your review and feedback. We will be sure to share your thoughts with our team for consideration. Should you ever be experiencing issues with the mobile application or re-installing our devices, please get in touch with our Support department at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or via email at [email protected] We'd be more than happy to investigate. If there's anything else we can do to improve our system, please feel free to let us know at [email protected] Thank you.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Darren P.
Industry: Utilities
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Fleet Complete Delivers

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Fleet Complete is an organization committed to customer service and overcoming any challenges thrown their way. Overall they have found ways to meet the challenges we have thrown at them.

Pros

Flexible configuration and event tracking has helped our company identify driver behavior challenges. The near by and trip reporting have been used to feed our work management system allowing for a more efficient use of our fleet.

Cons

With the proliferation of technology inside our units we need GPS hardware that can be married with other technology for one cellular network connection. Sharing a single standard modem for idle technologies, in cab laptops, GPS tracking, dash cam coaching and electronic logging devices is a must.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Darren! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are so thrilled to hear you are enjoying the Fleet Complete system and that it has been beneficial for your business needs. We are also pleased to hear you have had positive interactions with our team. Being customer-centric is one of the core values of our company, and we are proud that we've been able to provide you with service that reflects this value. Your feedback regarding the network connections will also be shared with our team for consideration. Thanks for taking the time to leave this excellent review.

Adrian E.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Works Well for basic needs.

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

It worked well for what we needed it . ultimately we can see how it is geared more towards being a trucking software over a passenger carrying software.

Pros

we do enjoy the ability to run various in depth reports . The interface is simple, and easy to use.

Cons

i would like to see the vehicle location update a bit more real time. At times when live tracking or archive tracking vehicles' locations the gaps are a bit large.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Adrian! Thanks for reviewing the Fleet Complete system. Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out, and we'll be sure to share your suggestion about real-time tracking with our team. Please note, you can always change your settings to have your vehicles report more frequently by adjusting the device data settings to suit your needs. Please give us a call at 1-800-220-0779 if you need any assistance with changing your device data settings. We'd be more than happy to help.

Todd Q.

Billing nightmare

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

not good and still not good

Pros

The Software is OK at best and GPS do not count on it

Cons

GPS is not accurate in all areas and does create issues when logging fuel, Billing is a nightmare our bills are always twice what we where told do not trust them if you have a large fleet and if you need to down size as we did they will bend you over before working with you and under no way will they work with you if you have to down size, all they want is there money. The account reps will not even take you calls any longer if you have billing issues STAY AWAY STAY FAR AWAY

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Todd! We¿re sincerely sorry to hear about your experience with us and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We¿d love to make this right and will be looking into your reported billing issues. Someone from our team will be in touch shortly to address your concerns. We appreciate your patience while we work to improve your Fleet Complete experience and would once again like to apologize for your understandable frustration.

Zach M.
Industry: Real Estate

Fleet Complete has been a nice solution

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

We are driving about 2.5 million miles a year with 220 vehicles. Fleet Complete gives us the ability to keep track of our vehicles, keep them on the road, and keep them safe.

Pros

The comprehensive application that comes with the fleet complete solution has been a major improvement over our last software. The GPS devices that are installed in our vehicles give us many diagnostic points that we then use to expedite repairs. The reporting that is offered in the application is superior to other products we have used in the past!

Cons

The cell coverage of the GPS units has been disappointing. Basically, we have some days were the GPS unit doesn't show up at all. The unit eventually catches up. I am hoping to see an improvement in this area in the future.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Zach! Thanks for the honest feedback. We will take this into consideration as we continue to improve our product. We're very pleased to know Fleet Complete has been able to help you track your fleet of over 200 vehicles throughout 2.5 million miles a year. We're grateful for your support and appreciate your review - Thank you!

Sandra P.

stock transport inc

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

absolutely horrible thus far.

Pros

I do like the software if it were fully and properly functionable however it is not... we have been with FC since may of 2019 and have had unbelievable issues. IFTA reporting issues. non working cameras, not properly tracking drivers with trucks, ODM reporting issues, other reporting issues. all issues have been sent to support over and over again and they never get fixed. at this point I feel like we were sold a faulty product. amongst things not working we got stuck paying for features that don't work or that are not of use to us. the people I work with directly that are assigned to my account are great but whomever they send higher up support tickets to seem to not know their own product or how to fix it. this switch to your software has been a major headache and has made my job very difficult on a daily level.

Cons

same as above, also it is very much so a hassle to have to use a different app for all the functions. due to this specifically (since we were not told they were all on different apps) we will be and have cut out a lot that we were wanting. having to use any different apps multiple times per day is not convenient for any driver.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Sandra! We're so sorry to hear about your experience so far and want to sincerely apologize for the service you've received.We've located your open tickets and have escalated your concerns to our management in Support. Someone will be giving you a call at the number we have on file for your account to discuss this further. If there's anything we can do in the meantime, please feel free to send an email to [email protected] so we can get you the assistance you need. We hope we can improve your relationship with us moving forward and encourage you to reach out if there's anything we can do for you to better achieve this. Thank you.

John M.

Great software with a major flaw recently added. Huge mistake by Fleet Complete

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Client notification system is our main benefit now. We use to be able to check in on drivers while on the go but since Fleet Complete completely ruined their mobile app the service is nearly worthless to us. The new app looks like it was developed by someone with no experience whatsoever in mobile application development.

Pros

PC software is feature rich and we love the client (POI) notification system. It sends our clients an email every time a truck arrives and departs from our client's property. The tracking is very accurate and comes with a host of features like idle times, hard braking, harsh acceleration etc. This allows us to "fine tune" our drivers.

Cons

The main issue with Fleet Complete is they recently changed their mobile app and made it completely useless. Their previous mobile app worked well and allowed us to quickly check on our drivers while on the go. We could easily switch from truck to truck with just a few taps on our screen but not with this new software.

The new app is nothing short of awful. (and that is being nice) We have asked them to bring back the old app but they outright refuse. Why on earth a company would take a perfectly good mobile app and revamp it into something worthless is beyond us.

If you are a business owner that is hands on and on the go and need to check on drivers remotely then stay far away from Fleet Complete unless they bring back their old app.

This has been such a huge disappointment I am now looking for new fleet tracking providers despite being a client of Fleet Complete for years.

Someone in the office dropped the ball and made a very bad decision.

I hope whomever made their mobile app so bad is quickly removed from the company and someone remakes it before they lose many clients.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Jewell B.

Fleet Complete

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

Easy to setup and label all vehicles, also like the available access to multiple people.

Pros

The ability to label vehicles and drivers as needed is very convenient. Tracking vehicles on map is easy.

Cons

Reports are not as customizable as needed. Would like to be able to get daily timecard report without additional effort.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi JEWELL! Thanks for the excellent feedback and review. We are proud to know you would recommend our product to others. We will also share your thoughts regarding the customizability of our reports with our development team for consideration. We hope you continue to use and enjoy the Fleet Complete system. If you'd ever like to share additional feedback with us, please feel free to do so at [email protected]

Keith H.
Industry: Automotive

PARTS FLEET TRACKING

Reviewed on 2019/10/28

CUSTOMERS ARE GETTING QUICKER ANSWERS TO WHERE THEIR PARTS ARE, THEREFORE, IMPROVING OUR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

Pros

THIS IS A GREAT TOOL. I LIKE THE EASE OF USING THIS TO TRACK DRIVERS. THIS TOOL ALLOWS US TO BETTER SERVICE OUR CUSTOMERS AND CUTS DOWN ON WAIT TIME FOR CUSTOMER TO FIND OUT WHERE THEIR PARTS ARE.

Cons

DOESN'T UPDATE AS QUICKLY AS I WOULD LIKE.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Keith! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out, and will be shared with our team. If there's anything else we can do to improve the Fleet Complete experience for users like yourself, please don't hesitate to let us know at [email protected] Thank you!

We continually have software issues. Tech support advises us to reload the software, weekly!

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

Different colors on maps for types of vehicles which is helpful in readily identifying the fleet.
When I need it. I have to reload it. Not very dependable if takes such an effort! I haven't had this problem with other tracking packages we have used! They continually advise me to remove the software and reload it, but I have other things to do. I am going to have to look different supplier!

Cons

Response from Fleet Complete

Thank you for your honest feedback, we appreciate it. We continue to improve our software to match our customer needs. We do offer virtual training to ensure you get the most out of our products and to guide you through some of the processes involved, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Rigo A.

Great Company

Great experience Number one company

Pros

Since we use Fleet complete we have peace on mind, we can see exactly where is each of our unit with out the necesity to call the driver, we can see the driver performance and everything is just one click away.

Cons

Everything is awesome, the devices are made with a good quality and the signal is great

Response from Fleet Complete

Hi Rigo! We're so happy to hear you're a satisfied user of our software. Thanks for taking the time to leave this excellent feedback and review. Your 10/10 rating of the Fleet Complete system means a lot to our team.

Darrin G.

We have a fleet of approx. 75 Service vehicle, most of which have a GPS device installed

Reviewed on 2016/03/16

The pros are simple, Fleet complete allows me to know where my service vehicles are at and where they've been up to about the last three months if needed. If I have a Technician with a lot of what we refer to as inefficient travel time, i.e. he constantly takes longer to get to and from each job, it's remarkably easy for me to use Fleet complete and the Trip Replay fuction to go back over a specific period of time and see exactly where they've been and how long it took them to get there, even better, if there were any stops along the way. I compare that to their time sheets and I can quickly tell if a Technician is taking a few liberties on their reported travel labour. Fleet Complete shows you when they started their vehicle, when it started moving, what it's speeds were, what route was taken, arrival time, any time they went off course and how long for and any unexpected stops along the way.... basically everything you need to know if a Tech is reporting their travel and onsite time accurately. We have recently purchased a few new vehicles and the company made the decision not to install GPS devices and use Fleet Complete to track those vans, telling me that I could use the GPS data from their phone and out new Work Order system to get the same information. They were wrong. Fleet complete takes way less time to navigate and has substantially better data displayed in a much more user friendly way. The cons are that I still need to open Google Maps and use street view to see where some of those unplanned stops I mentioned are actually at.

Response from Fleet Complete

Hello Darrin,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. Our customers' experience and testimonial are really important for us.

Regarding the cons, NOW WE HAVE GOOGLE MAPS! It means that now you have all you need in one solutions :)

Have a grerat day.