Chanda B.

BPro

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

Over all I think there is a great amount of potential for BPRO, and I hope as future updates are released we will see some of these things addressed.

Pros

When it comes to customer support I couldn't ask for anything better. Official and the team are ALWAYS there to help me with any issues and fix mistakes that happen. I never have to wait or deal with an automated system, and the IM support in fantastic.

For the basic features BPRO does when it needs to do. Moving beyond basic scheduling is when it becomes tricky.

Cons

Outise of the calendar feature, the software is not user friendly. The automated emails have been difficult to set up, there are limited triggers to start the email campaigns and the fact that you have to go through so many steps to get to what you want can be frustrating. The Actual Email campaigns are a good thought but there is a very limited scope to what you can utilize.

Our previous software had the ability to create a list of "floating" jobs that were not a hard scheduled time and could be completed whenever we were in the area, which is something we miss. I find that I have a ton of sticky notes on my desk with names of these customers because I lose track of who is a hard schedule and who isn't.

The recurring jobs is a pain in the but. There is No way to recognize what is a job that is SUPPOSED to be scheduled (i.e. customers that want cleanings in april and october require you to schedule them for actual days and times and assign to specific assets). This makes is difficult to see which have been confirmed and which jobs are one that need to be set up.

Finding the specific information you need in some of the reports can be difficult as well. I often find myself pulling multiple reports and importing information into excel so I can get everything I need in one place. This is time consuming and often inaccurate, as it is easy to miss things when you are having to do it this way.

Keith M.
  • Industry: Events Services

Great rental software for the money

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

Great customer service, and many positive updates in the 2+ years we've been part of their program. Definitely a step up in most regards from the desktop-based software we used before. I regularly provided "wish list" items and gripes the first year when the software was pretty new and they implemented many of my suggestions, which as a user makes me feel validated.

Pros

It's affordable and comes with most of the functionality you would need/expect to run a rental business (ours is a corporate AV company). Contact data as well as order history and billing is all done from one software, plus it's in the cloud, so it's accessible anywhere. The chat support is pretty good, and if you miss them out of office hours you will probably have a response when you get to work the next morning.

Cons

Customization/personalization is limited. For example, there is a pretty rigid order/invoice layout that allows you to move a couple blocks of text around but you can't make wholesale changes to "make it your own." The various reports have become more useful over time and generally cover all the basics (most of the data can be spit out via at least one of the built-in reports), but you can't create and save your own reports. For example, I run an Opportunity Report every month to track sales. It would be nice if I could format that report so it spits out just the 6 columns I want to look at in the order I want to see them, rather than exporting to Excel and reordering it every month.

Response from The Better Software Company

Keith, thank you for your review and feedback, as I am sure you know how important this is to us. We pride ourselves the support we provide and our ever-growing features, we are so glad they are benefiting your business and you're loving our continuous upgrades!

We also encourage you to utilize the "save applied filter" feature within the majority of our reports, this will allow you to save your prefered filters and time next time you need to pull this identical report.

Thanks again for taking the time to write us a review, we know how busy you are growing your business. We are so happy to be a part of your companies journey!

Zach P.

Very Useful Tool

Reviewed on 2019/07/11

Excellent.

Pros

The software fits our needs and we are able to customize what we want to. Our crews can access on their IPads all the info they need before they get to the job site, and once there, can save details to be shared with next crew or office. We use it often to consult for ongoing projects. There are more features like handing job responsibilities, pipelines and calendar, that I want to use more fully. I wish we had this software when the company first started! Customer service has always been quick, responsive, helpful and fun (!) to work with.

Cons

I am still working on get the pipeline and actions properly set for our type of work flow. This is due to the limited amount of time I have to get the software application set up. Like trying to walk and tie my shoe at the same time. I like it and need it, but need some down time to get it all correctly set up.

Response from The Better Software Company

Hey Zach!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to write us this awesome review.

We are happy to see that you think our product is Excellent! Thank you for your warm comments regarding our amazing customer service team. Our focus is to create the best customer experience in the industry and your comment means the world to us.

Please feel free to chat into BPro support when you find time, so we can help with setting your pipelines and actions.

Christophe R.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

User friendly and GREAT customer service

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

The Better Software as a company is unlike any I have worked with in the past. Their customer service is leaps and bounds above everyone else. If I have a question about ANYTHING, I can hop on the chat and be talking with someone in real time in less than 2 minutes. You don't get that kind of service anywhere else.

Pros

The way that this product allows supervisors and employees to use and implement this product for what suits them is great. From running quotes, to imputing pricing, to following maps and accepting payment, it is as east to use for a new employee as it is for the boss.

Cons

The only downfall I see with this software is sometimes it will log you out of the program if you haven't used it in a couple of hours. But other than that it is an amazing product.

Response from The Better Software Company

Hello Christopher and thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

It's so great to hear that you have found our system easy to use at all levels of your operation.

Sorry about the 2-hour security timeout. It's in place to prevent unauthorized access to your system for situations like leaving your computer unattended for an extended period.

Thank you so much for calling out our wonderful support team! We strive to provide the best support in the industry and we are so glad to hear that you feel we meet this standard.

Graham S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Did I mention Customer Support?

Reviewed on 2019/08/12

Every CRM end-user wishes for different features. BPRO works at delivering. They continually roll out new methods of platform interaction, never being satisfied with a status quo. They seek feedback. And, ultimately, their customer support and attitude are second to none. I would not use another platform even at half the cost.

Pros

Visual data references; data links and work flow; email integration; multiple locations; document library; customer support; ability to alter role-based user access; email tracking; commitment to different ideations
of user interface

Cons

Requires additional development to aggregate streams of our customer data to surface insights in making business decisions; credit card processing; multi-source lead capture

Response from The Better Software Company

Hey Graham!

Wow! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to write us this amazing review.

We are delighted to see that you enjoy our numerous features and continuous improvements. We absolutely love working with you and are happy you feel the same way.

Thank you for calling out our awesome customer support team. Our goal is to provide the best customer experience in the industry and we are glad that you feel that we meet that standard.

Anjeli S.

Exceptional

Reviewed on 2017/07/28

Reliable, easy to use, accessible with great customer support. Email feature, marketing email feature, on the go scheduler for everyone to review.

Pros

Software is super easy to use. Any level user can feel comfortable clicking though. Accessibility...on the go, on the desk top. Customer support is excellent. If we ever have a question or do not know something, customer support gets back to us with a solution very quickly. Customization, most times our wishlist is developed over time. We love the software!

Cons

n/a

Response from The Better Software Company

Hello Anjeli and thank you for taking the time to submit your awesome review.

It's so great to hear that you have found our system super-easy to use at all levels of your operation and describe us as Exceptional.

Todd H.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Just my opinion

Reviewed on 2019/11/11

I have very mixed feelings about Good Shuffle. aspects I love about it and aspects that create a bunch more work for me. But because the price is about half of Caterease my previous software I struggle through. Adjust these few items and it will be a much more user friendly program.

Pros

The Software does a great job of Tracking inventory and when it is out plus it is easy to see jobs of the week.

Cons

I have several items I do not like about the Software. Don't ask if you don't want to know!
-Projects Screen - If you have more than 8 jobs in you are currently working on (Not been paid, Future Jobs, Quotes not closed yet), which I hope everyone has more than 8. if you have need to scroll to the right or if you want to know what column you are looking at below the 8th job you have to scroll to the bottom the move to the right and then return to where you were working. Hopefully you remember what job you were on or the phone didn't ring so you can finish what you are working on. The new things they are working on are great but I know a little about programming and the ability to see the slider in an attribute that could likely be changed in less than an hours of work.

-Cash Basis while i realize you are not account software you do interact with it especially in Reporting sales. and Tax Reports. I am not 100% sure as I am not an accountant but the way i was trained by tax people and accountant for a Cash Basis Accounting when there is a Deposit it is NOT SALES and Not Taxable until the project has been delivered. So if someone pre pays for linens I can not take the money as sales until I deliver the Project it is a Liability not Sales. So when there are Deposits for jobs that have Sales Tax (Most of mine do not because it is a Resale Exemption) you enter into unearned income where it sits until you deliver the job. Sometimes it is a Year later .

Angela K.

Better Review

Reviewed on 2020/03/06

I love how I have everything I need to run my client database and business in one place.

Pros

Product is user friendly, and integration with my business was very easy.

Cons

The software seemed very overwhelming at first. There is a lot to learn. But I am figuring it out.

Response from Better

Hey Angela!

Thanks for writing us this great review!

I am happy you love how you have everything you need to run your client database and business in one place.

It is our goal to provide the best customer experience in the industry and that is why we built a rather robust product, supported by amazing customer service and you are a champion for always figuring out our various features.

Please check in with us via chat if you have any questions or need any help!

Lori B.

Feedback

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

Pros

The system keeps things organized and in one place

Cons

Lots of updates and changes once you’re familiar w/it

Response from The Better Software Company

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Lori!

We are glad that you think the system keeps things organized and in one place.

We do make updates and improvements to our product. This is usually derived from feedback from customers and done to improve the customer experience.

Please feel free to chat into BPro if you need anything.

Melissa F.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Rip Off- Talk you into the functions that work then no return of money even if you can't use...

Reviewed on 2016/12/14

This company was lovely to work with up until they took my deposit. As soon as money was in hand and we were actually using the system. Come to find out it is NOT efficient and was actually adding more time and steps to our already outdated process. They promised a refund which they never gave. When I disputed the charges they fought them. Horrible experience!

Pros

There were great email features

Cons

We couldn't schedule appointments for the first month of having service. The scheduler doesn't allow you to schedule continuous appointments for multiple days at a time it also won't allow you to do it under different categories unless you go into each field individually and schedule it day by day.

Response from The Better Software Company

Aw Snap! Sorry Mellisa. We hate that we didn't make you happy. Thank you for your feedback. I'd like to take this opportunity to respond:

1. The calendar you were using in June and July was completely re-done in August of this year has received great feedback.

2. I know you were extremely keen to get started with the system but we did have a delay with receiving your customer and product templates. We have invested in new tools including a two-way sync with QuickBooks.

3. It's important for us to provide our customers with support from a real person which also has a direct cost. We delivered 2 awesome one on one training sessions as well as phone and chat support.

4. We communicate our refund policy in several places because we want to be as transparent as possible.

I am sorry that you had a poor experience and we will use this feedback to make our experience better. Feel free to reach out to me directly!

Ben Syme
[email protected]

Cathy A.

Overall its allowed me to effectively utilize my time by using the features to work within the...

Reviewed on 2016/06/09

Pros-it has allowed me to work more efficiently, saving time and taking out redundancies.
The looks and feel makes my business presentation look more professional
I can view more details on item level of how my business is doing
The image feature helps client to view the item and not have me attach the image to them in an email, time savings

Cons
The learning curve, including the major version revisions and the attendant glitches that comes with that

Overall, it makes my work easier, really cutting down time i had otherwise had to use in some of my processes.

Response from The Better Software Company

Hey Cathy!

Thanks for taking the time to write us this review.

We are happy our product helps to improve your efficiency.

We strive daily to improve the product in order to deliver the best customer experience.

Please feel free to chat into BPro if you need anything. We are always ready, willing and able to help.

Once again, thank you.

Holly E.

Needs work.

Reviewed on 2020/10/17

My overall experience with this software is not impressive. Difficult to setup many of it's features.

Pros

This software has good intentions. It is meant to keep customer database and other aspects of business in one system. It achieves that. Support team is attentive.

Cons

There are many things that could be improved with this software. I would not call it user friendly. It is a convoluted system and takes to many steps to achieve setting up many of it's features. Just too many clicks to get to the end goal.

Deborah D.
  • Industry: Events Services

Helpful Tool to streamline equipment rental business

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

Our overall experience with Better Software was good. We had wanted to fully understand the software a bit better and use it to it's full potential. We offered to either fly to their headquarters or fly someone in to train our staff and I didn't understand why they couldn't accomodate this request but at the time we decided to switch over it seemed that they may have had some turnover. Nonetheless - the software suited our needs during the time that we used it. Like most start up software companies they were always pushing new updates and features so I'm sure they offer more now then they did when we were a customer.

Pros

I liked the interface and ease of use with the Better Software. Also their customer service was always quick to respond and super helpful.

Cons

We ultimately ended up switching to a software that included payment within the software - while Better Software offered to integrate with Quickbooks we wanted a payment module within our software and the ability to send clients a link to make payment from their end.

Response from The Better Software Company

Hi Deborah! Thank you for your review and feedback.

It's awesome to hear that you enjoyed our software and support.

You might be happy to know that we do have some excellent payment processing updates in the works which will be including the ability for clients to pay their invoices via a payment link.

We'd love the opportunity to work with you again. We do have some great new features now and on the way. Please feel free to reach out to us if you would like to learn more about our current offerings.

Caroline Z.
  • Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Great!

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

The Better Software is great, and very easy to navigate. I really enjoy the account services and being able to select certain settings to see who owes us money and when. I also really enjoy the new notification settings that was just established. I think it's great because I can automatically send out notifications and reminders when I have a call, when a job needs to be scheduled, an hour before the job or week before to remind the customer so they do not forget we are coming. I also enjoy that you can customize the notifications to personalize them. I would recommend Better Software to anyone. Also the customer service chat is great, everyone is quick and extremely helpful and amazing customer service representatives.

Pros

Calendar, notifications, accounts services, email templates, customizing searching for certain jobs and customers.

Cons

new calendar I am unable to see all the information on the jobs and names with new calendar as I could with the old one just because the layout has smaller boxes on the calendar.

Response from The Better Software Company

Hey Caroline!

Thanks for taking out time to write us this awesome review.

We are very happy you think our software is great and easy to navigate. It is also very heart warming to see that you enjoy our numerous features, including our notifications and reports. Your recommendation totally validates our efforts to continuously improve your experience with BPro.

Please let us know via BPro chat, if you need any help.

Thank for letting us be a part of your journey.

Mark H.

Great product, great people

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

The Better Software does a very good job of receiving feedback from their users and uses that feedback to help implement future projects and directions with the software. It seems like they are actually listening to us and helping us use the software better and taking feedback to their developers.

Pros

It is very functional for my growing business. I rely on my team members to do a lot of billing and estimating and it is easy for them to use this in the field on a job site.

Cons

There are a few too many clicks. Meaning, it could use some simplifying with ease of use.

Response from The Better Software Company

Hey Mark!

Thanks for writing us this great review.

We are happy you enjoy the numerous features of the product and define us as "Great product, great people".

Thank you for identifying us as a listening company. Our goal is to create the best customer experience in the industry and the only way to achieve this is to listen to your needs and implement accordingly.

It is always a pleasure working with you.

Manuel R.

Upgrading my customer relation management software.

Reviewed on 2016/05/31

I recently selected Bpro by the "Better Software Company". After many hours of testing different CRM products available on the market, I found the software to be almost seamless in its function across different devices we use in the office or in the field. Most OTHER products tested had very limited access or functionality on mobile devices. With Bpro all the power and features available on a desk-top browser, are fuctional and accessible from almost any device you want to use. The ability to control levels of access by user was a feature not all products offered but is available with Bpro. The ability of the software to link to my Quickbooks accounting software has been huge time saving feature. The software flows logically and is a simple tile driven interface.

My personnel had no problem implementing the new software and switching over from old CRM. The software is extremely flexible and customizable as well. To make a long story short this is a well designed complete package CRM at an excellent price point.

Sounds great right! Well it only gets better...After a month now we have the system working seamlessly and it would not have happened with out the outstanding 5 star service and support offered by the team at "The Better Software Company". My expectations for the level of customer service I receive is already ridiculous but I have been blown away. The team at "The Better Software Company" have been, and are available almost 24 hrs a day to help us through this transition. They have literally change the way I view customer service I provide to MY customers.

If you are looking for the right software to help manage your company operations, you found it!

Response from The Better Software Company

Wow Manuel!

Thanks for writing us this awesome review.

We are so happy you love the various features of our product and consider it "a well designed complete package CRM at an excellent price point".

Thank you for calling out our amazing customer support team. Our goal is to deliver the best customer experience in the industry and the fact that you called us "5 star service and support" makes us feel like we meet this standard.

It is great working with you.

Thank you once again!

Dave R.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great company to work with.

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Great company to work with.

Pros

They respond quickly to any issues to might arise and always are there to hep problem solve should anything be needed.

Cons

With being a small company they don't have everything figured out, but they honestly try to figure it out as fast as they can and they are devoted to becoming better every day.

Response from The Better Software Company

Hi Dave!

Wow, we really appreciate your support and taking the time to provide us with your great feedback.

We are glad you enjoy our awesome customer service. We always try to go the extra mile for our clients and help improve their day to day operations in any way we can.

Thank you for letting us be a part of your journey!

Please reach out to us via BPro chat if you need anything.

Meaghan M.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2020/03/06

Pros

They were very helpful setting up the program to run with our system we had in place already. The inventory part of the program is great. And it's very easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes the reports can be a little confusing to figure out which ones to use for what.

Response from Better

Hi Meaghan!

Thank you for writing us this great review.

We are happy you find our product to be a "Great software" and our team, very helpful in setting things up for you.

Our goal is to create the best customer experience in the industry and all our activities are geared towards this.

We will love the opportunity to connect with you and provide clarity to any reports you may find confusing.

Please feel free to check in via chat if you need anything.

Once again, thank you Meaghan!

Dean S.

Good product

Reviewed on 2020/03/06

Staff is extremely helpful. I think the product is good and gets the basics done. I would just like a little more usability as it can be a bit choppy at times getting through things, especially reporting.

Pros

I like the calendar feature, the ability to punch in and out of jobs, and all the detail it gives on a customer.

Cons

Reporting. I just thing there should be a custom report feature where you can pull exactly the fields you are looking for. Commission report is still a bit of an issue getting it to be 100% accurate at the end of the week.

Response from Better

Hi Dean and thank you for writing us a good review.

I am glad you like our features and find our support team extremely helpful.

I am sorry you do not currently get as much from our numerous reports as you would like. We would be delighted to discuss this further with you and see how best to create that amazing experience for you on all our features.

Please feel free to chat in, so we can help to resolve any grey areas and take note of your specific needs.

We look forward to connecting with you soon, Dean!

Katrina C.

Easy To Use

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

I very much enjoyed the usability, especially checking off tasks and recent actions. Made things a lot less stressful. I get that software is always up to the boss but from a low level employees point of view it worked great!

Pros

Worked at a rental company and had no experience using business software. BPro was really easy to learn and completing tasks were very straight forward whether it was making a quote, seeing overdue rentals, or printing pick sheets out for our warehouse staff.

Cons

I was only an employee so I wasn’t aware of the full capability of the software. The administrators set permissions on some functions so I did not have access.

Response from The Better Software Company

Hey Katrina!

Thanks for taking out time to write us an awesome review.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the usability of our product and found BPro easy to learn. It is fantastic to see that the permissions enabled you to easily achieve your tasks and check them all off.

Once again thank you.

Eric G.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

It’s good software and slowly improving

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

Pros

Customer support is great. Software is getting better

Cons

I am not sure if it is how we have the system set up or if it is limitations based on our needs. BPro can be clunky and confusing. Sometime there is more than place to put information, like job notes, service notes,and customer notes. They do not tie together and this can be very confusing from a tech point of view.

Reporting should be easier. It can be hard to figure out how to get information out of the database,

Natalie C.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Built for Franchise

Reviewed on 2017/04/12

Great tool for us as a franchisor and it has definitely helped our franchisees improve their business. On-boarding was easier than expected.

Pros

We have been using it for years and it's configurable to meet our business process and workflows.

They have a good change management team as well and they do a good job at supporting both us as franchisors and our franchsisees

Cons

To many product updates. They are rolled out weekly and I would prefer monthly

Dan D.
  • Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Great Service and Easy to Use Software

Reviewed on 2019/11/22

My experience is very good in that the platform communicates well with Quickbooks and is easy to use.

Pros

Intuitive and logical processes and a young, cool and knowledgeable support team.

Cons

Not knowing/utilizing all of the features.

Response from The Better Software Company

Hey Dan!

Thanks for writing us this great review.

We are glad that you are having a very good experience with our product. We are also happy that you find our customer support team young, cool and knowledgeable. We strive daily to deliver best-in-class customer experience and your comments really validate our efforts.

Feel free to reach out through BPro chat if you need anything.

Jeff F.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Not bad, but could be better

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

Overall pretty good, but there are glitches that need to be corrected.

Pros

I like how quick you can get support and the reports you can import.

Cons

If you don't get the right person for support the help may not be as beneficial.

Response from The Better Software Company

Hi Jeff and thank you for taking the time to write us this review.

We are glad you described our product overall as pretty good. In line with our goal to provide the best customer experience in the industry, we will continue to make releases of new features and improvements to existing ones.

We would be delighted to engage with you and explore ways of improving your experience with us. Please feel free to chat in if you need anything!

Wesley L.

Very good

Pros

Customer service and it is easy to use.

Cons

A few bugs here and there but solved quickly.

Response from Better

Hey Wesley!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review!

We are glad you enjoy our amazing customer service and find our product easy to use.

We are also delighted that you find that issues raised are resolved quickly.

It will always be our goal to provide an amazing customer experience.

Please feel free to check in if you need anything!