Way We Do Reviews

Way We Do

Platform for creating standard operating procedures (SOP)

4.9/5 (7 reviews)
Tim D.

WayWeDo exceeded my expectations from the start.

Reviewed on 2017/09/18

Its reliable, easy to use, keeps track of my team members logins, helps me solve problems by making it easy to write SOP's. It's cloud based and I can get to it quickly from anywhere. it's constantly being improved. I use it to manage maintenance on equipment. It's just a well thought out piece of work!

Pros

It's continually being improved. It tracks my team members logins. It's intuitive to use. I can easily add content. I even use it to manage maintenance on equipment. The more I use it, the better my business runs. It's reliable. It has more features than I have time to implement.

Cons

The SOP's available for sale don't fit my particular operation well enough to make me want to purchase them. Nothing wrong with them, just don't fit my business so well.

Response from Way We Do

Hi Tim,

Thank you for the fantastic review! The whole Way We Do team works hard to continually improve, and it's great to be recognized for that.

It's a shame that the SOPs in the Market Place aren't a good fit for you. We'd love to know more about what you're looking for. Did you know that we offer custom writing services as well? Please let us know if that is something you are interested in.

Maciek F.

Best system for policy and process management!

Reviewed on 2018/02/14

Pros

Its easy to use, very easy to set up, brilliant in managing policies and processes, monitor who's signed off on them. I can't fault the system. We have shown this system to many clients who have started also using it.

Cons

The only limitation I see is for a small business that has a medium to large team, the monthly per user fee can add up, but honestly, it's worth it! We also look forward to future updates showing access logs relating who updated what process when.

Cassie S.

How did we run things before?!

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

Endless benefits. WayWeDo has streamlined our business administration and enabled better governance.

Pros

The simple dashboard and layout and all the available process templates. Everything is so easy to find with the search function as well as the index (or labels) you can tailor to suit your needs. The ability to allocate tasks or assign process responsibility is invaluable.

Cons

I would like to see the Acceptance function available for checklists. This is such a great function to ensure each team member reviews any updates. Our team uses the checklists a lot!

Response from Way We Do

Hi Cassie, Thank you so much for your positive review and feedback. We will speak with our CTO about adding Acceptance to Activated Checklists!

Tracy L.

It was so easy to integrate WWD into our business

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

As above

Pros

How easy it is to use and how we can easily train our new staff and update our current staff with policies and procedures.

Lyndsey M.

Love IT

Reviewed on 2018/02/14

Pros

The ease of functionality. Absolutely the best way to incorporate an operations manual in our company. Easy to find, easy to access.

Cons

I have not come across to many areas of the program I do not like. The exception being adding new users, sometimes the tokens are not created upon first try.

Margaret M.

Great software if you need to put together user manuals or operations manuals

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/02/14

Pros

Very easy to use and easy to figure out interface for users and no technical knowledge needed. We often have to put together different types of instructions for products and this makes it easy to use and manage.

Cons

Nothing we we do is a great product for the price and saves time and money when putting together manuals.

Jack T.