TeamUp Reviews

TeamUp

Business management for independent fitness businesses

4.8/5 (25 reviews)
Patti H.

Great for all the different roles in your life!

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

I'm self employed and work prn. Having the read only feature has allowed me to put my calendar in more hands without violating privacy. They can see where I'm busy and where they can schedule me without having to call me every time. Saves everyone time and effort!
I'm also involved in recreational clubs at a local and regional level, and organizing our schedule where everyone can see it, being able to interlink the clubs, pinning the link to our Facebook page, and then being able to link all of them into my personal calendar.... well, it keeps me sane! Thank you TeamUp for a great application!

Pros

For reference, I am not in any way a computer programmer. I have limited computer skills but am able to follow instructions and figure out most new applications with trial and error. I have found teamup to be very easy to set up. You can start with the very basic calendar, entering each event individually. It is easy to use on the computer or my phone, I can see events clearly, and edit them on either platform. I really like the way it looks, easy to read and pleasant to look at.

Once you become more proficient, you can create recurring events, based on weekly, monthly, or as specific as the 3rd Sunday of the month. You can also subscribe to outside calendars, such as holiday calendars, team calendars, or anything that uses an icalendar feed, such as a google calendar, you only need to copy and paste the url address. And it’s a much more polished look than the original google calendars.

In each Main calendar you create, you are able to make 8 sub calendars, assign different colors to each and turn them on and off as needed. What I particularly like, is it’s free to make more. Currently I have created multiple different calendars. I have a business calendar, a personal calendar, a regional club calendar, a local club calendar, and I've made more for other people and clubs to use. Within each Main calendar, I have my sub calendars. I can then choose to subscribe to the entire calendar or only a portion of it, and place into ANY of my calendars.

Cons

I would love to have a share link that will share the Titles as well as the time of events, but not the details. Currently they can only see that the time is reserved and that's all. Other than that, I love it!

Karen G.

Fantastic product with unparalleled support at a great price.

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

As mentioned already, its a great product at a really good price with good support, I know they listen to me with any suggestions I have as they do all their customers and it's constantly improving. What more could you want?

Pros

We all work in different ways delivering similar products, Teamup allows you the flexibility to run your business in a way that suits you. My staff all find it really easy to use too which is essential. Plenty of feedback on our numbers show us where we can improve or pull something that't not working as well as we might like. The pricing structure allows a new business to get going without crazy overhead from the off. Best of all is the back room support that help you and gives you suggestions if you are really stuck.

Cons

Not a lot to be totally honest. I had used another online booking site who consistently put their prices up and stopped me accessing some of their product unless I upgraded. With Teamup I had access to everythging from the start.

Hayley P.

Use Team up to make life easier

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

Overall, I spend less time at my computer but with the same results, my clients are happy and find the online booking system easy to use and I feel confident knowing that as a customer, I can voice any concerns I may have without fear of judgement and the team will work hard to guide me the best way to resolve them.

Pros

Team Up is an amazing piece of software which has given me more free time to spend with family and friends which I can enjoy, knowing that the day to day management of my business is in safe hands :) It’s easy to use and one thing that really stands out for me is that the customer support is outstanding!

Cons

To be honest, the team are so open to listening and learning from their customers that any minor issue which may crop is sorted very quickly. Equally, any suggestions I have had on how the system could be improved has be addressed and actioned so at present, everything is great :)

Roi L.

Team up at Boom Fitness

Reviewed on 2019/04/22

Its been a brilliant experience, have used it for 4.5 years and would highly recommend it. I doubt i'll use anything else ever.

Pros

Team up is a super simple system that offers great value and functionality given the simplicity of it.

It allows us to easily manage customer accounts including payments with ease from my phone.

Cons

Some of the features like kiosk arent active when you first get started, but team up will quickly activate it however if you don't know about it you don't know to ask.

Response from TeamUp

Thank you for the brilliant review Roi. It's a pleasure working with you and supporting your business.

Susanne W.

Great customer service & software

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

Excellent experience. Has modernised and streamlined my business from what it was a few years ago.

Pros

Easy to use software, great support from customer service. Always very responsive to queries. Everything in one place, payments, bookings etc
Customers like the software too

Cons

Would be nice to have a proper app clients could dowload

Havnt really mastered the reports or the emailing function as yet but I’m sure help is available here for me to learn if I reach out to the team.

Response from TeamUp

Thanks for the review Susanne, great feedback. Please do reach out to us if we can help you with reporting.

An extra pair of hands

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

Been a great help to have Teamup and made running a Business a little easier and more profitable.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the system, I'm not that great at technology but with this it is simple and clear and anything I am not sure of I can check with the team.
It is like having a employ to sort the ins and outs of peoples memberships and creating packages that suit them and help me get the most value and profit.

Cons

The things that were a little awkward have been changed recently and they continue to improve as they go along.

Charlene C.

Easy to use and excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

Using the TeamUp booking system frees up a huge amount of time for me which would otherwise be spent taking manual bookings. It's really user friendly for both business owner and consumer and so much better than the system I was using previously. The customer service is excellent, the phone is answered straight away and nothing is ever too much trouble. I know of many other Pilates Studios who use the same system and I've genuinely never heard anything negative from anyone!

Pros

Extremely easy to use, even for technophobes like me!!

Cons

I have not been able to take advantage of the booking system for 1:1 appointments as it doesn't offer enough flexibility in terms of different appointment lengths to suit my business.

Ok look, I love Teamup

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Pros

Teamup has been an amazing shared calendar tool to utilize for my team. It allows us to keep track of our marketing schedules across different business units -- all with amazing tagging and color-coding features.

Cons

There are truly no cons. It is so easy to use, it's free, it helps you stay organized, allows you to collaborate with others. There is not a bad thing I can say about it!

Jaime W.

TeamUp

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

Very good right from the start. Excellent customer service, the right features for my business and good value for money.

Pros

Simple, yet just what I need to run my business effectively.

Cons

Could be simplified even further. Some features are redundant for me so would like the option to remove them.

Would like further tie in with BoxMate to bring the overall cost down for consumer.

Andrea M.

Great for small team scheduling

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

Pros

Works well for our small team. Allows us to everyone's schedule or select just the ones we want to see. Mobile app works well.

Cons

Don't like that the mobile app defaults to the person's whose name is first in the alphabet.

Jonathan M.

Teamup review

Reviewed on 2018/10/15

Teamup allows me to see, at a glance, what appointments our company has and with what departments, which increases productivity within the company.

Pros

Easy to access our company's group calendar from multiple platforms

Cons

It's restricted to only a handful of color coded calendars, but it's the free version.

Taylor G.

Makes life easier!

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

Team Up allows me to cover a lot of areas in one. Bookings, payments, ParQ forms, email reminders etc
It allows me to look at a variety of reports from attendances to income which is great for monitoring which areas of my business I need to focus on.
I’ve actually gained customers because of the booking system, as compared to other bootcamps out there, mine looked more professional.
The customer service has been brilliant. Any problems I have, I can phone and someone will always take the time to talk me through it and even follow up.
Would definitely recommend to any fitness organisations, will make your life easier!

Pros

Easy to use, gives my business a professional feel, saves time, great customer service.

Cons

My only issue would be using TeamUp on my phone isn’t always great. There’s no option to go back 1 screen, I always have to go back to the start when in a menu. Not a big deal though.

Angela C.

Great booking software

Reviewed on 2019/05/15

I was using a very basic booking software prior to TeamUp. I was looking for a mid-range software (price wise) and GoTeamUp has been perfect. Lots of helpful features like a dashboard, class passes, courses etc. I found it really easy to set up and the customer support are always super friendly and helpful. Would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

It was easy to set up and the customer support was really friendly and helpful

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like about it so far

Jessica P.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

This minimise my admin time dramatically and need for class attendance spreadsheets.
Great that all my bookings and memberships are charged through this so I don’t have to deal with cash.

Pros

Easy to set up
Easy to use, for myself and customers
Customer service and request call has always been excellent.

Cons

It doesn’t have an app. This would be great with notifications straight to my phone rather than emails.

Great Booking System for small Pilates Studio

Reviewed on 2019/04/06

Pros

Was easy to setup and is easy to use. Support is fantastic - always respond quickly and suggest solutions to my issues.

Cons

I'm in Australia and it doesn't offer SMS notifications to customers here.

Omeil W.

first time users

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

the best thing is you only need to set everything up once then you can just do the simple changes as and when you need and you not only get online support you call them directly for support.

Pros

this by far the best software if you have a fitness business. the staff pull out all the stops for best customer service I have ever experienced, they book me in for more call whenever​ I needed help, to get your account set up and they always​ follow up to make sure I am doing good and see if I need any help more help. I still get emails now to let me know about changes in the fitness industy.

Cons

they only bad things if you new get overwhelmed easy​ or you just only 1-2-1 training may not get the full benefit​ as you doing classes.

Bradley M.

Everything you need for a coaching organisation

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Pros

It offered me what I needed when I transferred over from.bookwhen. I was needing a CRM AND membership options which TeamUp handles AND a whole host of other useful feature.

Cons

The things I've disliked I have feedback and they have implemented changes in a prompt manner. Great work from support and devs!

Michelle L.

Finally a Calendar we can all see and use

Reviewed on 2018/08/15

This has been a great find to our company

Pros

Everyone in the company can see the events, meetings and schedule of the entire company

Cons

some employees had some difficulty understanding the software

Emma R.

A great tool if you invest the time

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

We have used teamup for both staff scheduling and distributing calendar information to our customer base. It has been widely effective for both!

Pros

Accessibility -- working in the desktop, then viewing in the Android / iPhone apps is very easy. The ability to set very clear parameters of what people can see and do with their schedules is incredibly useful.

Cons

The print function leaves something to be desired. If you aren't very careful with the view you are using and the amount of data you want to see, you will not get a clear print-out.

Karen C.

Great & adaptable product - best customer service I've had in ages!!

Reviewed on 2016/05/13

I'd been recommended to try TeamUp by many pals in the Pole industry but delayed doing so for fear of the set up process and actually getting students to understand things too!

But ...
Pros
It's relatively easy to set up - made easier by the amazing customer support available!
It is not too difficult for most students to understand - there are always some, but aren't there with anything!
I like the visuals - it's easy to navigate and makes sense to me - even after a few short weeks!
One week into actually going Live - most students are on board and I've been able to work my way through & round everything that I need to - so far!

Cons
Some terminology - I've had to change things as I went along - but that was possible so that;s a Pro!
I've had to adapt some of my working practices to suit the system rathe than the other way round - but that's not all bad either!

All in all - I'm a very happy customer - thank you!

Elle R.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Pros

It is easy to use, has multi-calendar function.

Cons

It does not update automatically like Google calendar, but overall not a huge issue.

Sarah M.

Easy to use, great customer service

Reviewed on 2019/05/06

Pros

It’s incredibly user friendly. I loved the set up guide and made the process of getting off on a great start so easy. The customer service is fantastic - any question I have, they respond quickly and are always happy to help. Every feature is well thought out and I really enjoy using it.

Cons

I honestly can not think of any cons....

Nicole W.

Teamup review

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

This is a County Government agency using this software. It works well allowing all departments schedules to be visible.

Pros

Easy remote access for employees, various access settings for staff is convenient, coloful and easy on the eye for the basic schedules.

Cons

Inability to track employees hours scheduled. This causes extra calculations to assure proper number of hours are scheduled.

6.0/10
Brian L.

Great for Small Business

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

Teamup helps our small business stay on the same page, it gives me great visibility into my colleagues travel and events.

Pros

- Allows our company to have one central calendar
- Easy to access website via laptop or mobile.
- Easy to create and add events.

Cons

- No login you need to have a unique link

Emma H.

Great booking system, easy to use for customers, easy to set up for business owners

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

Great system and great customer support

Pros

How easy it was to set up and how straight forward everything is.

Cons

I haven't found any real issues yet. I really like the it