TeamUp

Business management for independent fitness businesses

4,8
Hayley W.
Industry: Sports

Great System - easy to use and helping us run the business more efficiently

Reviewed on 2019/10/30

Great system that is helping us track membership and class attendances a lot more efficiently than we did before.

Pros

Seems fairly simple to use once you get to know how it works. The team are excellent at TeamUp and are always on hand to answer one of my many queries as I get used to the system.

Cons

Nothing major - just spending time getting use to the system in the first instance.

Natalie H.

An Excellent Alternative To Mind Body with Fabulous Customer Support

Reviewed on 2019/09/16

I would still chose this software over any other that I have come across, first for affordable pricing, second for customer service and last but not least functionality which gives me 85% of what I'd like and matches the functionality of any other competitor I've tried. No complaints!

Pros

The software is very good value for money compared to competitors, the customer service is sensationally good.

Cons

There are some restrictions in methods of charging (it would be so handy to have an option that allows the customer to add a second class immediately after the first class - back to back classes - at a discount).

Some of the back end navigation is a bit fiddly and the user journey takes quite a few clicks for some functions. BUT I don't think the other software options are any less fiddly and there is fantastic customer support anytime you need guidance.

Becky B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Makes my life so much easier!

Reviewed on 2019/11/29

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. And if I ever do get stuck on something the telephone support team are super friendly and helpful.

I also appreciate how quick it is to set up and get going.

Cons

I actually can’t think of anything I dislike about the software.

Denise W.

TeamUp Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

The support given during set up and ongoing has been amazing. Not only is there online support, TeamUp have always returned my calls, taken as long as needed to help with any questions. I have been given advice on different marketing ideas, which has been particularly helpful. I have also been offered suggestions to utilise all areas of the TeamUp software.

Pros

TeamUp is a comprehensive software package. It offers so much more than just a ‘booking platform’. I particularly like the ability to send emails to clients at different stages of their membership i.e. new customers, slipping away etc. The software also allows you to track your income. There is the scope to customise memberships and classes to suite your individual business.

Cons

Initially understanding how clients viewed TeamUp as opposed to the business user.

Response from TeamUp

Hi Denise,

Thank you so much for your detailed review!

Nick W.

Great Piece Of Software

Reviewed on 2020/04/13

Their customer services are great they always get back to you quickly.

Pros

Easy to use. We tested other software which seemed overkill

Cons

What would improve it further would be having a text service, and integration with PTD. And a better way to use it as a lead tracking system. So it becomes more all encompassing.

Miyoshi J.
Company size: Self Employed

Teamup has been a lifesaver!

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

Pros

TeamUp is user friendly and the transition from my previous booking software to TeamUp was seamless. The cost is reasonable for the size of my business, and the reports are helpful.

Cons

I have no complaints or concerns thus far.

Jamie S.

Reviewed on 2020/02/07

It’s a phenomenal service that makes it easier for the gym/yoga/business owner.
Simple for the customer. Phenomenal support and they evolve to make the whole experience even better and easier

Pros

It’s simple and makes my job easy. Looks good and ease of use for the customer.

Cons

There is nothing that I don’t like about it.

Aurore R.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Reliable system with great customer service.

Reviewed on 2020/02/07

Pros

- reporting tool (monthly + daily reports)
- reliable software, especially with payment collection which is key
- customer support

Cons

- some elements could be made more user friendly (bulk selection on payment to skip etc)

Taylor G.

Makes life easier!

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

Team Up allows me to cover a lot of areas in one. Bookings, payments, ParQ forms, email reminders etc
It allows me to look at a variety of reports from attendances to income which is great for monitoring which areas of my business I need to focus on.
I’ve actually gained customers because of the booking system, as compared to other bootcamps out there, mine looked more professional.
The customer service has been brilliant. Any problems I have, I can phone and someone will always take the time to talk me through it and even follow up.
Would definitely recommend to any fitness organisations, will make your life easier!

Pros

Easy to use, gives my business a professional feel, saves time, great customer service.

Cons

My only issue would be using TeamUp on my phone isn’t always great. There’s no option to go back 1 screen, I always have to go back to the start when in a menu. Not a big deal though.

Angela C.

Great booking software

Reviewed on 2019/05/15

I was using a very basic booking software prior to TeamUp. I was looking for a mid-range software (price wise) and GoTeamUp has been perfect. Lots of helpful features like a dashboard, class passes, courses etc. I found it really easy to set up and the customer support are always super friendly and helpful. Would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

It was easy to set up and the customer support was really friendly and helpful

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like about it so far

Mike W.

Great service!

Reviewed on 2019/12/13

Great service, great product and good price.

Pros

It’s easy to use and has lots of great features.

Cons

Nothing really that I dislike, can be a little fidgety when using on the phone but nothing too troubling.

Cheryl W.

Fleet fitness

Reviewed on 2019/11/10

10 out of 10

Pros

Everything bookings revenue all so easy to see and do

Cons

I cannot complain about anything . All great

Ladan S.

User friendly

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

I found the staff to be very professional, always available if you have an issue which needs resolving.

Pros

So easy to use, which means I had a lot more time on my hands

Cons

Logging in issues on the APP with my students, not sure if this was a default

Karen C.

Great & adaptable product - best customer service I've had in ages!!

Reviewed on 2016/05/13

I'd been recommended to try TeamUp by many pals in the Pole industry but delayed doing so for fear of the set up process and actually getting students to understand things too!

But ...
Pros
It's relatively easy to set up - made easier by the amazing customer support available!
It is not too difficult for most students to understand - there are always some, but aren't there with anything!
I like the visuals - it's easy to navigate and makes sense to me - even after a few short weeks!
One week into actually going Live - most students are on board and I've been able to work my way through & round everything that I need to - so far!

Cons
Some terminology - I've had to change things as I went along - but that was possible so that;s a Pro!
I've had to adapt some of my working practices to suit the system rathe than the other way round - but that's not all bad either!

All in all - I'm a very happy customer - thank you!

Molly N.
Industry: Mental Health Care
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Amazing Calendar!

Reviewed on 2020/02/20

It's been great! We're able to have multiple calendars for multiple purposes that are easily accessible and used and read.

Pros

It's SO helpful for our team! We have a small team of 4, and then a larger downline of 30 people. This makes it so everyone has access to the team events, and can organize by color so we know what team has what going on.

Cons

Sometimes the Repeat function says error and that I haven't chosen dates when I have. Super small fix.

Simon D.

Brilliant Software for Club Management

Reviewed on 2020/02/07

Very approachable, reactive and friendly. Always have suitable answers and always helpful.

Pros

Comprehensive features and design. Ease of use.

Cons

Price. As a small club the overhead is slightly higher than I would like, but the scalablility of the product as my club grows is there and the cost benefit will be outweighed by the productivity gained by this product.

Patti H.
Industry: Medical Practice
Company size: Self Employed

Great for all the different roles in your life!

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

I'm self employed and work prn. Having the read only feature has allowed me to put my calendar in more hands without violating privacy. They can see where I'm busy and where they can schedule me without having to call me every time. Saves everyone time and effort!
I'm also involved in recreational clubs at a local and regional level, and organizing our schedule where everyone can see it, being able to interlink the clubs, pinning the link to our Facebook page, and then being able to link all of them into my personal calendar.... well, it keeps me sane! Thank you TeamUp for a great application!

Pros

For reference, I am not in any way a computer programmer. I have limited computer skills but am able to follow instructions and figure out most new applications with trial and error. I have found teamup to be very easy to set up. You can start with the very basic calendar, entering each event individually. It is easy to use on the computer or my phone, I can see events clearly, and edit them on either platform. I really like the way it looks, easy to read and pleasant to look at.

Once you become more proficient, you can create recurring events, based on weekly, monthly, or as specific as the 3rd Sunday of the month. You can also subscribe to outside calendars, such as holiday calendars, team calendars, or anything that uses an icalendar feed, such as a google calendar, you only need to copy and paste the url address. And it’s a much more polished look than the original google calendars.

In each Main calendar you create, you are able to make 8 sub calendars, assign different colors to each and turn them on and off as needed. What I particularly like, is it’s free to make more. Currently I have created multiple different calendars. I have a business calendar, a personal calendar, a regional club calendar, a local club calendar, and I've made more for other people and clubs to use. Within each Main calendar, I have my sub calendars. I can then choose to subscribe to the entire calendar or only a portion of it, and place into ANY of my calendars.

Cons

I would love to have a share link that will share the Titles as well as the time of events, but not the details. Currently they can only see that the time is reserved and that's all. Other than that, I love it!

Lyra G.

TeamUp- Happy Costumer

Reviewed on 2019/10/30

TeamUp has been a game changer for our business. We moved over from mindbody due to issues with family accounts and youth students. Once we made the change our issues with inaccurate rosters, and families being confused by the sign up process went immediately away. The user interface and experience is exceptionally easy and we haven’t had any issue the way we did with mindbody

Pros

Very easy to learn, very simple to implement. All of our customers love the functionality and the family portal.

Cons

I’d like this software to have more functionality with courses, id like it to be able to track other options like “trial classes” and “makeups” where we could easily add students into the roster in one of these categories, even if we don’t have them in an associated grouping.

Also I’d like more automation with a true enrollment model and not have to manually control the software and flow. Right now the system prorates off of a calendar month and we have to manually put auto pay students into classes session after session.

Also if like a better way to track if people don’t have a waiver so the admins can see easier. You only see this if you go into the profile or try to sign then you. It would be nice if people without waivers were flagged in red.

Finally integrating with a waiver software system like smart waiver would be awesome! That way we could have real documents with actual signatures associated with clients in their profile.

Hayley P.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Use Team up to make life easier

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

Overall, I spend less time at my computer but with the same results, my clients are happy and find the online booking system easy to use and I feel confident knowing that as a customer, I can voice any concerns I may have without fear of judgement and the team will work hard to guide me the best way to resolve them.

Pros

Team Up is an amazing piece of software which has given me more free time to spend with family and friends which I can enjoy, knowing that the day to day management of my business is in safe hands :) It’s easy to use and one thing that really stands out for me is that the customer support is outstanding!

Cons

To be honest, the team are so open to listening and learning from their customers that any minor issue which may crop is sorted very quickly. Equally, any suggestions I have had on how the system could be improved has be addressed and actioned so at present, everything is great :)

Richard D.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great Membership System

Reviewed on 2019/11/03

Team Up provides a solid membership base and class booking system easy to use either as back-office administrator or user

Pros

"It has everything to service a fitness business, membership payments, class bookings. With affordable pricing structure based on your membership numbers with great back up service"

Cons

It is pretty straight forward like any software once you get used to it

Response from TeamUp

Hi Richard,

Many thanks for your review.

Jamie D.
Industry: Sports

GoTeamUp are the partner of choice

Reviewed on 2020/05/17

GoTeamUp have been with us every step of the way since we first set up and have been integral to our company growth.

Pros

GoTeamUp is very user friendly and has some very powerful reporting to enable us to analyse our business on a monthly basis which we use to adapt and grow our business.

Cons

Initially it didn't integrate with ClassPass - but the team at GoTeamUp took on board our feedback and set this up.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Ok look, I love Teamup

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Pros

Teamup has been an amazing shared calendar tool to utilize for my team. It allows us to keep track of our marketing schedules across different business units -- all with amazing tagging and color-coding features.

Cons

There are truly no cons. It is so easy to use, it's free, it helps you stay organized, allows you to collaborate with others. There is not a bad thing I can say about it!

Manda G.

Happy customer

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

Being a sole trader can be hard. This product has given me the support I needed without taking on a part time staff member who wouldn't be available 24/7

Pros

Trying to do all administrative work while teaching and Finding time for continual development proved to be too much for me. This product has taken much of the hassle away.

Cons

Plug in could look prettier on my website.

Bradley M.
Industry: Sports

Everything you need for a coaching organisation

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Pros

It offered me what I needed when I transferred over from.bookwhen. I was needing a CRM AND membership options which TeamUp handles AND a whole host of other useful feature.

Cons

The things I've disliked I have feedback and they have implemented changes in a prompt manner. Great work from support and devs!

Jamaal D.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Excellent Product!

Reviewed on 2019/08/16

I am able to stay much more connected and involved with my clients.

Pros

TeamUp is an excellent software! I began using it to book my clients but it has evolved into much more! My favorite feature is the email system which has always been a struggle for me to keep track of to touch base with potential, former, and current clients. The marketing tools are endless and has been a life saver for me!

Cons

There is nothing I've come across that I dislike about TeamUp since using it!