Website Rocket

Small business SEO software

4 /5 (7 reviews) Write a Review!

4 /5
Daine S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Website rocket

Reviewed on 2020/12/29

I’ve been able to grow my follower base and implement new strategies on how to gain more in the forth coming days. It’s very easy to navigate and understand and there’s a base price you can pay for their services. I’ve built a rapport with many other industries and have been able to network using this software.

Pros

I love how the use of SEO and social media marketing is implemented. I’m able to multi manage all of my social is under one complete profile and view my weekly reports in daily analytics. Using talk to your marketing strategies and tactics to force back links through optimal search engines and relevant pings.

Cons

What I like least is the price I feel like there are much more affordable SEO software that offer the same Products and Service for a similar price if not the same. Other than that I love the customer support and accessibility.

Mike H.

SEO for dummies

Reviewed on 2016/08/10

This software is perfect for anyone that is willing to do the work themselves but they just don't know what to do.

Pros

Step by step instructions for any task related to SEO.

Cons

I wish the Google rankings updated a little faster.

• Used Other for 1-5 months

SEO isn't easy, Website Rocket can help move your site up the ranks

Reviewed on 2018/11/03

For the average user that needs to rank higher on search engines, this is a very viable solution.

Pros

The price is honestly decent for what you get. You wont be able to get somebody to do the same job as Website Rocket does at that price point. SEO is very difficult and most people don't understand it. What they do understand is where their site ranks on Google and Bing when searching for terms that should include their site. So the results speak for them self even if you don't understand how they get there.

Cons

It's still a lot of work to do even when they set it all out there for ya. SEO can have some short cuts, but that aspect of web design still hasn't been figured out enough to make it easy for the laymen.

Russ S.
  • Industry: Facilities Services
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Very Affordable & Easy To Use

Reviewed on 2016/08/10

Website Rocket is really quite easy to use. The SEO tasks are really basic but I've definitely seen the benefits of implementing them.

Pros

What I like the most about Website Rocket is the success I've had!

I don't know a ton about SEO but I know that my business is ranked #1 in my area for my main keywords and I owe that to this awesome DIY SEO software.

Another thing I really like about Website Rocket is the price!

I'm not the type that's keen on spending a lot of money. Yeah, I know, spending money on my business is necessary for growth but that doesn't make it any easier. I like the fact that Website Rocket has plans under $20 bucks for guys like me who don't want to cough up hundreds of dollars a month.

Cons

I can't really think of anything negative to say about this tool. It does what it says it does.

An okay SEO tool

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Pros

Website Rocket makes things a lot easier to follow along in terms of SEO for your website. They have great reports and a back-end that's comprehendable.

Cons

The results are going to vary depending on how you use this tool. SEO is not a one-fit all for every website and you might notice the lack of growth for your site. Don't put all your money in one bucket and I suggest doing a thorough research for the best SEO solution fit around your business.

Jill T.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Affordable SEO Tool For Small Business

Reviewed on 2018/08/29

Pros

Tools are simple to use for basic SEO strategies. The price is also nice for someone just starting out for under $20 a month. That is a number that does not break the bank.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at this point in time. Before implementing SEO on your website, be sure to research the basics first. This software helps you implement, but if you know nothing about SEO, it very well may not improve your business.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Website Rocket Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Pros

It has user friendly SEO tools and step by step guides for executing the optimization at a good price.

Cons

It doesn't offer any new or unique insight to SEO.