Hristo G.

Patbot for Windows PC by Langsoft, Switzerland

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

The chatbot can be used to occupy the customer while waiting in the waiting room and to answer questions the customer wants to know about your business.

Pros

Easy to use console application.
The Patbot Dialogue System provides probable and accurate answers to questions. The answers are probable when the System does not have sufficient information to provide an accurate answer. For example, if we ask "Where are my trousers?", the answer will be "Probably in the wardrobe". Of course, the trousers can be also in the washing machine, hanged to dry after washing, etc. The dialogue with the System can be continued only if the user asks something or tells something, in writing. The System will not start the conversation first and will not continue the conversation by itself. The Dialogue System can remember the following user information, such as location of a key, medicament and money. For example, if the user writes "My blood pressure medicament is on the table.", the System will remember where is the medicament. If the user forgets where is his blood pressure medicament, the user can ask the System "Where is my blood pressure medicament?". The System will retrieve the information. This ability of the chatbot can be extended to cover any valuable information.

Cons

Improvement is an endless task, which every developer faces all the time.

Yeni O.

Botengine takes control of parts of our customer care duties.

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

Pros

Botengine was simple to integrate with Livechat ,which is our helpdesk program at work.Creating a chatbot on Botengine and integrating with our Livechat tool took less than twenty minute.
Botengine does a awesome job ,there is no limit to the number of chat our Botengine chatbot can respond to at the same time. Botengine assists our customer care team in responding to regular questions which our customers usually ask ; questions whose answer already lies on one section of the website or another. Therefore on most occasions ,Botengine simply refers our web visitors to sections of the website ,where the answer to their question lies.

Cons

Nothing. We deployed Botengine to address regular questions customers have for the helpdesk team and in situations where it is unable to address questions posed by a customer, it connects such a customer to our human helpdesk support team. This job it has done well so far.

Victor A.

Botengine wins the sales team time.

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

Botengine helps reduce the chat workload faced by the sales team.By addressing simple ,popular customer complaints ;Botengine enables the sales team direct their efforts towards addressing bigger hurdles faced by our customers.

Pros

Botengine is a product of Livechatinc and it is no surprise it is so efficient.I love how easy it is to create a chatbot via the Botengine platform and also the fact creating a chatbot requires no technical background.The level of support provided the team during the setup and continuous usage of our chatbot by the Livechatinc team ; allowing us know about newer ways through which we can improve the efficiency of our bots.

Cons

Botengine is a fantastic addition to the support infrastructure we have available to customers.Ensuring customers can still get attended to during weekends when sales agents are on break.

Michael B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for 2+ years

User Friendly Customer Based Automated Communicator For Communicating FAQs

Reviewed on 2020/10/07

ChatBot has been a part of my online shopping life and learning life for many years. Typically it is an automated secretary that can answer “frequently asked questions”. That is useful. However, often it is only another hurdle for an impatient to get over in order to ask the Human Sales Department about something more specific or more personal.

Pros

ChatBot is User Friendly Customer Based Automated Communicator For Communicating FAQs. It’s most useful when it knows exactly what to answer and saves the hassle of having to seek elsewhere or to call Customer summer service or to read FAQs. If it does not know the answer, it typically gives you the option to “request customer service”. It ran smoothly.

Cons

ChatBot often asks far too many unnecessary questions. It often is preprogrammed with far too long and irrelevant answers. At times it refuses to redirect to a human CSR.

Basiirat A.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Botengine is reliable.

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

Botengine allowed us to create a Bot that gave us functional value ie attend to our web-visitors.

Pros

I like Botengine because it is reliable.Before trying out Botengine earlier this year ,we attempted creating and using Bots from two platforms and it was never reliable.There were times our chatbot just simply choose to not function.
With Botengine, we were able to successfully create a Bot in a matter of minutes and deploy it with no need contacting the Livechat team ; it was that intuitive.Of course it was a product created by the Livechat team and it didn't disappoint.

Cons

The fact we had to try other platforms and paid for inefficiency.I wish Botengine was launched way earlier.

Christiane D.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Easy to use and to set up

Reviewed on 2021/02/28

The overall experience is good, however I would like to see more options and features that are not there yet. We could also add emoticons/signals options that we could easily add to the interactions. Overall the product is good.

Pros

It's very easy to create your own bot, even if without any training, meaning that their UI is really good and does a good job by making our life easier.

Cons

I think it could have more features and options to add to the Droids. It's easy to use if you are doing a basic bot, however if you need more complex interactions that's when you need training, for example receive images from clients and do an interaction based on image extension.

Great platform for creating chat bots

Reviewed on 2018/10/15

Pros

It's a great platform created by LiveChat, so it's for sure very reliable and functional. I like it for its social media integration, we placed the bot to our Facebook page which works great.

Cons

There is nothing to complain about, it saves so much time of​ our support team!

Melissa H.

Interesting Product but Very Steep Learning Curve

Reviewed on 2019/01/23

We are now able to leave our Chat on 24/7, when previously we had limited hours (due to staffing) for the Chat. It is still very much a work in progress to ensure the ChatBot has routed to the correct conversations and can sometimes be frustrating to try and figure out why the ChatBot went to a certain scenario over another. The help topics the company provides can point you in the right direction but they are written at a level above the capabilities of a brand new user to bots in my opinion. Determining whether or not no conversation with a client vs a below average conversation with a client (at times) is worth it, will determine whether we continue to renew our monthly subscription.

Pros

It has integrated easily into our existing Livechat software. The monthly price of the program is reasonable. It is helpful to see who is needing assistance via a chat on our website during off hours.

Cons

The Learning Academy and help topics are not sufficient to train you to use this product. It took a lot of stumbling through (and still does) on how to figure out what to do and how to train the chatbot. Also - support is only available through email, would be extremely helpful to be able to get help in realtime.... You would think a chat product would have the ability to LiveChat with it's customers!

Anish C.
  • Industry: Design

CHATBOT Review

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

Chatbot was really a good option for quick and easy launch of chatbots. The features like Online Quick Chat conversation, Easy Avatar and Media customization, Good API Integration with FB Page, Website, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc., Good Readymade Templates, Quick AI Response to chats, Easy drag n Drop Chat Flow made it proper for any type of use.

Pros

1. Online Quick Chat conversation
2. Easy Avatar and Media customization
3. Good API Integration with FB Page, Website, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.
4. Good Readymade Templates
5. Quick AI Response to chats
6. Easy drag n Drop Chat Flow

Cons

1. API Integration requires 3rd party subscriptions and access (eg: WhatsApp)
2. Chatbot preview gets changed and may differ platform to platform
3. Need to keep a regular check in to Chat Flow
4. Free Trial should include more storage/chat support

Oyinlola H.

Botengine keeps us available every minute of the day.

Reviewed on 2018/03/06

Pros

Botengine makes it possible for us to be available to our customers every minute of the day.
I like that Botengine is never overworked ,unlike an human agent and can take on hundreds of chats all at once ,without getting tired.

Cons

The obvious con for Botengine is the fact it is only useful to web visitors when they have simple complaints and is unable to handle complex customer complaint situations.

Tayo O.

The perfect assistant for the customer care team.

Reviewed on 2019/01/01

Chatbot serves as an helping hand for the customer service team at Paga.

Pros

Ease of setup and the ability for our chatbot to respond to many customer chats at once ,without any lag.

Cons

Chatbot is only ever able to respond to simple customer queries and always has to forward queries with any element of logic straight to an human agent.

Fazal A.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Automate responses to provide repetitive support.

Reviewed on 2021/01/27

Pros

we can automate scenarios and provide possible options to enhance our customer experience and free our support representatives from repetitive query answering.

Cons

its pricing is very high and as compared to the tool that we are currently using.

Rosemary N.

Botengine may be a threat to my job,someday.

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

Pros

Botengine was easy to integrate with our existing Livechat helpdesk program . I am impressed with the ease at which Botengine is able to respond to the most popular of simple questions we get from our customers like; the address of the company , what we do , our subscription rates etc While these questions may appear to be straight forward , they are the most asked question which our customers throw at us . With the coming of Botengine ,we no longer need to bother ourselves with these sort of questions ; Botengine responds to them ,while we await the tough ,complex queries.

Cons

Botengine has reduced the workload on the helpdesk department . However ,I fear we may come one day have an advanced Botengine ,years down the line ; which is able to respond to the current complex queries we respond to and thus when that day comes , why would my employer keep me at the job ,when a Bot can do a better job ,without ever getting tired?

David H.
  • Industry: Online Media

ChatBot which one to use

Reviewed on 2020/02/20

Have not seen much success using these bots. It may be my issue setting them up and using them. It is hard as I currently a one-man-band.

Pros

There are various Chatbots. I first start using in my various Affiliate Websites a few years pack. I bought a package for 3D A.I Chat Bot that I installed on different sites. I even created a website [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to explain it and see if any one to have me install it on their website.

Cons

1] It claimed to be able to have websites with little traffic to increase web traffic. I never say that.

2] I never been able to sell one of these chatbots.

3] I been trying Manychat as well for Facebook Messenger

Tope O.

Botengine wins our helpdesk vital time.

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

Botengine is a chatbot created by Livechat and we began using this ,because it was introduced to our team by Livechat. I like the ease of integration ,and the fact the customer care team setup and integrated Botengine with our existing Livechat solution ,with no technical assistance from our in-house programmers. Overall ,Botengine has enabled our customer care team respond to just the most complex of questions , whilst letting Botengine deal with easy queries from our clients.

Cons

Botengine does a good job and from my experience with it ,in the last six to eight month period , it does a good job and there is nothing to complain about.

Stephen L.

ChatBot does the job!

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

Overall, I've been really pleased with ChatBot and feel it has taken our business to the next level.

Pros

ChatBot is fairly intuitive. Once you've setup a couple interactions, you are off to the races and can quickly roll out additional interactions. Training the bot is easy, and reviewing archives of past chats allows you to see where there are areas of weakness that needs to be addressed.

Cons

This is probably more of a weakness of LiveChat that utilizes ChatBot than the bot itself. The Bot was unable to answer a question and transferred the chat to a live rep. As I was formulating my response, I took too long so the chat was transferred back to the Bot. I was unable to intercept the chat and resume control. To resolve this, we just changed settings in LiveChat to get the rep more time to answer the chat. Simple change and simple fix.

Modupe D.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Takes care of the little tasks.

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

Bot engine is easy to setup and requires very basic technical skill to set it up..
It has no limit to the number of chats it can respond to concurrently.
It integrates seamlessly with Messenger ,WordPress and on any web platform.

Cons

Botengine can only respond to simple customer questions.For advanced customer query,it becomes ineffective.

Hanaa I.

24/7 assistance for your website!

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

A worthy investment. It will make sure to capture maximum leads possible. You can change to fit your business needs.

Pros

It is a good software to get in as many leads as possible. We use this on our newly launched business website. We love it so far. The question can be personalized to provide the necessary guidance also, make leads to conversions. It can be easily integrated. Live chat for the audience at any time.

Cons

So far we have not faced any issue with regards to Chatbot. It works fine.

Oscar T.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Majority of customer complaints get automated chatbot response.

Reviewed on 2018/06/25

Pros

BotEngine has provided my organizations customer department team with an extra staff ,who works faster and is powered by battery.lol (unlike we humans ) and therefore never gets tired. Using Botengine ,we have created a chatbot which works around the clock ,responding to customer complaints and even takes live orders on our website.
We no longer spend scarce time resource answering repeatable questions.We at the support department ,only now deal with the most difficult cases leaving our Chatbot to take charge of the rest and its done that effectively ,so far.

Cons

Botengine has saved us more in financial and time resource than any human chat agent can. I don't see any poor side to our chatbot.

Emilia E.

Reduced workload for support agents.

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Pros

The primary pro with Botengine is how fast we were able to set this up ( less than half an hour) , and required little input from our software engineers. Thus I will say everybody can use this ,not minding the level of your teams technical expertise.
Botengine has been a lifesaver for the helpdesk department , as we work less and just focus on the most important of support needs.

Cons

Maybe I will like to see Botengine tackle very complex web visitor queries ,but I guess it was created to tackle the simple issues and it does that just well enough.

Justina E.

Eases workload on our helpdesk team.

Reviewed on 2018/03/04

Pros

Botengine eases the stress on our helpdesk team. Enabling our helpdesk staffs to focus on complex complaints from our customers ,while simple complaints like the address of our company ,email contact etc are taken care off by Botengine. Thereby eliminating the need to hire extra hands on the helpdesk team and saving us time and financial resource in the process.

Cons

I wish Botengine will one day be able to do 90% of the work currently done by the helpdesk team. I do admit this may not happen in my lifetime . :)

Ifeoma O.
  • Industry: Banking

Easy setup.

Reviewed on 2018/03/11

Pros

I love the ease of setup with Botengine. Setup time was just a few minute.
Botengine gives the customer care team more time to attend to customers with very serious problems ,by attending to customers with minor issues like the contact of the company ,how to login ,how to sign-up etc
I also am impressed about how it simple redirects web visitors to an helpdesk agent ,when it is unable to resolve issues they have.

Adenike O.

Every website customer service should have this.

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

Botengine is reliable and unlike an human helpdesk agent ,there is no limitation to the number of agents ,Botengine can attend to at a time. Botengine never gets tired either.

Cons

As fantastic as Botengine is , it is unable to respond to complex queries from web visitors and has to refer such queries to human agents.So I guess, we humans still get to win on this one.

Olayinka A.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Botengine is like a personal assistance to me.

Reviewed on 2018/09/02

At least half of the queries customers put forward to me as a support agent,have their answers readily available on the website.We installed a Botengine chatbot on the website to address simple questions like this .
Thereby reducing the number of web visitors an help desk rep. Like myself has to respond to daily.

Pros

Primarily the level of intuitiveness of the Botengine platform and how easy it was to create a chatbot ,despite having no programming background.

Cons

I wish we had tried Botengine a few months earlier than we did.

Anthony B.
  • Industry: Online Media

First bot a success

Reviewed on 2020/07/19

Pros

I saw all these bot and was tempted. It was simple to get going integrates well and looks good.

Cons

Nothing really that I can see. I am not a bot expert but it seems to cover the base well.