Retainly Reviews

Retainly

Multi-channel email marketing automation software

4.6/5 (11 reviews)
Pavel M.

My email campaigns have been very successful!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/09/19

Pros

I just wanted to let you know that I have been using Retainly for a few months now and am completely satisfied with the service! It's very user-friendly and my email campaigns have been very successful. I compared so many email marketing sites and finally selected Retainly. I'm glad I did!

- Cheaper Solution compared to Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign and other well known brands in the market
- Great Customer Support. They have live chat
- Great Integrations & Features for SaaS products
- Contact Tagging
- Deep Integration for my marketing machine

Cons

- Can't signup with Facebook. They only have Twitter, Gmail, and email
- It may be hard to see at first the big picture of the product and how to integrate it with your marketing funnel

Response from Retainly

Thank you Pavel, happy that Retainly was really helpful.

Nicci R.

The best email marketing solution I've come across

Reviewed on 2017/09/18

Streamlined and fast email marketing. The software allows me to quickly and easily distribute professional email marketing.

Pros

I run a PR company and so it is imperative that I have the best email marketing software available. Having tried a number of other products, I've found Retainly to be superior in many ways. To begin with, the ease of use has been a great help to me in getting to know the software in order to hit the ground running. Exceptionally user friendly and straight-forward, Retainly has streamlined the process of marketing emails for my company and is just an overall great product.

Response from Retainly

Thank you Nicci for your honest opinion. We thrive on our customer feedbacks.

Conor O.

I am blown away with the rock solid features and affordable price of Retainly.

Reviewed on 2017/09/13

Pros

The software is very easy to use, It has a really nice Interface, ad is a great help in my daily business.

Response from Retainly

Thank you Conor. Your genuine feedback will help many other Online companies take the right decision.

Fayssal J.

Amazing product, a turnkey solution to manage SaaS customers retention

Reviewed on 2017/09/04

Customer 360° view and one stop shop retention tool

Pros

UI : User interface is extremely friendly, very easy to use product
Custom senders : I can use custom senders
Integrations : With Mixpanel up and running, we can use our favorite tool
Email validation integration very useful

Cons

Subscribing was quite difficult, many steps to follow.
Segment.com integration coming soon
Some features still in beta.

Response from Retainly

Thank you Fayssal. Hope Retainly can provide you the tools to increase your revenues automatically.

Blazenka R.

Great addition to companys' marketing

Reviewed on 2017/09/18

Easy to manage and segment contact, send personalized campaigns. It perfectly replaces the software we had used before, for much higher price.

Pros

Nice, user-friendly interface
Easy to integrate with sources
Easy template creating
Great price/quality relation
Overall, very nice marketing tool

Cons

Lack of supporting materials, couldn't find any help or tutorials
Links leading to nowhere, seems a little bit unfinished

Response from Retainly

Thanks Blazenka. We are sure that Retainly is already multiplying your conversions.

Shimpy P.

Perfect email automation provider for all businesses

Reviewed on 2017/07/04

Pros

The user interface is very clean, easy navigation, flexibility and has great user experience making it easy for anyone to use. There are some good templates you can use if you are not a coder like customized sign up boxes, resize images. I'm able to create professional business emails for a variety of subjects in less than an hour. Would highly recommend Retainly if you are running a start-up or are a small business owner.

Cons

For some of the features it takes time to load. Does not allow auto-responders. Overall I would classify Retainly as a solid performer - not necessarily the best email marketing product.

Jason S.

I'm a new user to Retainly. I've had some questions and the staff has been most helpful and polite.

Reviewed on 2017/12/28

Pros

It enables me to explore new opportunities. I like that the staff is as helpful as they are- they've been extremely prompt to respond to all of my questions and helped me through all of my technical issues.

Cons

I wish the cost could be lower.

Santosh T.

Early user, just started, but seen very useful features and good support

Reviewed on 2017/09/01

lead generation.

Pros

Free trial available for most of the useful features.
Great support.
Must tool to have for lead generation.

Response from Retainly

Thank you Santosh. Happy that Retainly is helping you multiply your lead generation automatically.

Jose norlito E.

Retainly is a versatile software empowered with a vision to ease the computing needs of the end user

Reviewed on 2017/12/08

Well every new application offers a promising look and feel, this software adds more functionality to its attractive environment offering me the right business tools just as needed to improve productivity and competence.

Pros

I like its graphical representation of the air table, the pop up chatterbox, this capterra among other feature that together contributes to a great user experience.

Response from Retainly

Thank you Jose for the feedback.

Lorenzo G.

Excellent email marketing software

Reviewed on 2017/06/30

Openess , like to be able to choose from different senders, all from the same interface / hub

Pros

Feels free too choose from different senders! Great user experience and interface. Ease of use overall

Cons

You can select different senders, but it would be cool to some others , as it has 5 or so. We need some more to choose from :)

Response from Retainly

Thanks Lorenzo for the valuable feedback.

Aftab A.

This award winning software has amazing features and the automation system is excellent.

Reviewed on 2017/09/17

Pros

Mostly like its CRM System, Automation System, personalised options and its give 2000 contacts for free.

Cons

Pricing should be lower for entry level users. Not found so many error on this but in future the interface should make attractive.

Response from Retainly

Thank you Aftab for the genuine feedback.