Time To Pet

Web based software for pet sitting & dog walking businesses

4,9
4,8
4,8
4,7
Linda G.

TIme To Pet is great! I should have signed up and started using it years ago.

Reviewed on 2017/10/15

Pros

When I started looking at various software, I wanted the text update capability as that's what our clients really like! TTP has that and I, as the administrator, always see the updates and responses. I also really like that client's can't reach out directly to our IC's (users). Although one of the best features is how it links all scheduled services to invoices; both for client's and for users. It's very easy for users to generate their invoices.
I signed up for the WePay accunt as well. I resisted taking credit card payments for a long time, but this has made collecting funds super easy! I also like how there is the ADD A TIP option on every client invoice. Honestly, we rarely got tips except around the holidays and on some pet sitting jobs. Almost all the new clients we've signed up using TTP add tips!
I also have grown to really appreciate that clients enter their information and pets information. This has helped all of us to ensure no one is missing anything. Before we took notes at the initial meet and greet. Often times as things changed, we never updated the notes. Having a set up where the cliebts see the same information as we do helps eliminate any confussion about what to do or not to do.
I also really like the reporting options. I use Quickbooks but the reporting options are different.
TTP has made several changes and upgrades since I started using it. They really listen to the feedback.

Cons

The cons of TTP may be more on my end than theirs. We were already so busy when we switched over. It took a long time to input all the data and client information.
They started an Academy to help showcase and explain very important topics and features. Honestly, I just haven't had any spare time to take advantage of it. This is another reason to start using it before you are already insanely busy!!!!!
I wish there were alternative ways to do schedule changes. They have a great bulk update feature but it just changes who's assigned or if the events are cancelled. This may be an option and detailed instructions in the Academy or Help section. Again, I've been too busy to explore a lot of these features.
So the 4 star ratings may be more on my end than theirs. I'm also a self admintted person so others may be able to figure some things out 100 times faster than me!

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great feedback!

Breanne P.

I’ve trialed over 30 softwares - Time to Pet is THE BEST

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

TTP is a lifesaver. It takes a couple days to get things set up the way you want them, and you’ll tweak things as you go, but once it’s set up it saves you SO MUCH TIME! As a pet sitter you are always on the go and trying to juggle all of your clients invoices and reservations, while ensuring accuracy, can be a daunting task.

I’ve tried over 30 different softwares, many of them pet-sitter specific and others that aren’t. TTP is by far the most customizable, user-friendly, attractive UI.

Pros

TTP is already very comprehensive and includes everything you need to run your business, but they are constantly improving and adding new features throughout the year.

Cons

The built-in WYSIWYG editors are not great for making eye-popping emails. I’d like to see HTML/CSS capabilities in the future.

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the great review - we appreciate your support Breanne!

Jennifer B.
Industry: Consumer Services

Good programme but has some flaws that need to be addressed

Reviewed on 2019/11/02

In the beginning, the response and answers from the owners were phenomenal -as they have grown they have added Customer Service personal and although responses are in a very timely manner they are just not as "warm and fuzzy" as they were when the responses came from the support staff. He made you feel your question or comment was most important to him - now they seem to be stock answers from the service department making you feel more like a number than a client.

Pros

Ease of Scheduling for subcontractors/employees on the road via the app or in the office on the computer. As well as generating subcontractor/employee invoices/pay - very little effort on admin to complete these tasks.
Customer Service is very quick and responsive.
Invoicing to the client is effortless - unless you do not keep up with the scheduling!

Cons

Like most dog walking companies or businesses, we use sub-contractors - so basically self-employed individuals. These sub-contractors have access to information that I do consider confidential. I understand the basics of subcontractors seeing the client name, address, entry/alarm code - otherwise, they would not be able to perform the job they were hired to complete - but if I am having a conversation with a client who has asked questions, made comments, etc this information should not be able to be seen by the subcontractor or employees. Yet it is if that particular individual was assigned to that particular client. Imagine your surprise when a client sends you a note on the lack of performance or how anything negative about your subcontractor/employee and that said person was able to read the entire thread!
Con #2 - We do pack walks that vary day by day - every client in the pack walk is in conflict with each other according to the schedule. It would appear the scheduling aspect of the software is set up for an individual at specific times. Not such a big deal as you just have to override it but a bit of a pain when doing mass scheduling.
Con #3 - When a client submits a request for service and they are a client that does not get invoiced you can not accept the request without generating an invoice. The option not to invoice is not present on client generated service requests.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Kim F.
Company size: Self Employed

Time to Pet worth its weight in gold!

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

Time to Pet has helped me tackle the administrative side of my business and win! It keeps me organized and efficient. My clients love it!

Pros

Time to Pet was easy to set up and the learning curve did not take me long. I am not a tech person so the tutorials helped to ease any anxiety. Their customer service is always very timely and supportive.

Cons

I have been using this software for over 4 years and so far I do not have anything that I like "least".

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the awesome review, Kim! We appreciate your support!

Jessica M.

Priceless Software for Pet Sitters/Dog Walkers

Reviewed on 2020/09/04

We have been using Time to Pet for our Professional Pet Sitting/Dog Walking business for more than 3 years. Anytime we have had questions, they have been answered immediately through topics on their website, the private Facebook group or directly from customer service themselves. With every update, I feel like they read our needs that we didn't even know we had!

Pros

We love that this software fits EVERY single need we have as pet sitters/dog walkers. Its impossible to pick just one thing that we love.

Cons

I would love if clients could rate a "reservation" on a 1-5 star scale as another industry software does.

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great review - we appreciate the support!

Lacy M.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Best pet sitting software on the market

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

It’s been great. No complaints

Pros

I like that they constantly improve the software and listen to their clients in what they need and want. I also appreciate that they don’t over charger or charge extra for upgrades. Great customer service too

Cons

I wish there was an option to charge different fees for different types of pets. For example, automatically charge $2 for Cats and $4 for dogs. Right now all extra pets are charged the same so I have to always go in and edit invoice

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the great review!

Kathryn R.

Pet care with Time to Pet

Reviewed on 2020/11/04

Time to Pet allows my employees easy access to my client's pets information. Instead of sending everyone tedious and boring notes, they can send them cute photos of their pets and only have to send text if there is an issue. It's easier on everyone's side.

Pros

Time to Pet is very user friendly, and expandable. They also have stellar customer support.

Cons

I'm not super tech savvy, so I have probably had to contact customer service more often than the average user. I researched several software systems before I made my decision. Time to Pet was the most expensive, but it was also the most user friendly and had the best tech support.

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the review - we appreciate it!

Mary B.
Industry: Veterinary

Can't say enough good things about Time to Pet!

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

Overall extremely satisfied. Time to Pet makes it SO much easier to run my business.

Pros

I love the ease of use, this is our hub for everything we do, and it is customizable to the specifics of our business.

Cons

I would love it if we could more extensively customize the scheduler section on the client's side. We would like to add specific questions for the clients to answer or check boxes off for the services they are requesting.

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great feedback - we appreciate it!

Jil B.
Industry: Consumer Services

Time to Pet is a time saving tool

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

Customer service has always been quick and helpful.

Pros

Time to Pet has been a help to my business in saving time, keeping me organized in my business, and essential in making client payments easier for clients and for me.

Cons

Time to Pet tends to be a little higher than the other programs I have seen. It works the best for me at this time.

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great review - we appreciate your support!

Dorian Y.
Industry: Veterinary

The best software for pet services!

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

TTP has made running out business a breeze and also help manage our growth.

Pros

It has a robust and constantly improving feature set of basic and advanced abilities.

Cons

It’s a little complex on the UI design.

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your support!

Kelly J.

You will be grateful you chose Time to Pet

Reviewed on 2020/09/11

I was a beta tester for a couple of other pet care online management start ups, but they were so complicated and frustrating to use. And more expensive than Time to Pet. I’ve been one of the earliest users of Time to Pet for my dog-walking and pet-sitting business. Immediately, it freed me from the desk and allowed me to focus on my business. It’s invaluable for scheduling clients and my team, & invoicing and payroll become automated based on the schedule. I can easily do mass mailings to any group of clients if I need to update them or offer incentives. I truly can’t think of anything I need or could want in the future that this software doesn’t provide. It can be as simple or as detailed as you like, and the developers are continuously adding features, based on user input: things like automated billing, mileage tracking, a very helpful blog with pet care industry tips, and too many things to list. What’s really useful is that, while it automates nearly everything, I can also personalize it. For instance, each of my team members earns a different amount, depending on how long they’ve worked for me, but I can plug it in once for each person and never have to figure it out again. It also automatically disperses tips fairly to the users. The phone app is so easy to use that I don’t spend more than 15 min training my team on it. Clients love the transparency and ease of paying, responding to updates, or changing their information or pet care instructions. Worth every cent!

Pros

The developers are always listening to user suggestions and requests and making upgrades in response. Their customer service is unparalleled in The tech industry or, really, any industry these days. Highly responsive & engaged! It makes a huge difference in my experience of the product as well as the product’s usefulness.

Cons

Sometimes I feel like there are more features than I’ll ever need, but I can see how desirable they are to other companies in the pet care industry.

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for all of the support - we appreciate it!

Jennifer D.

The BEST software for Pet Care Professionals

Reviewed on 2020/08/12

I LOVE the Time To Pet software and their team. They are such a great company and are always striving to make their software more user friendly for their clients and for their client's clients. It is the best pet sitting software out there, I believe. It has really helped me grow my business operation in a professional manner while their pet sitting reports complete with GPS, time tracking, photos, notes, and checklists on each pet help give our clients the peace of mind they deserve when they are traveling and away from their pets and home.

Pros

Time To Pet has a robust online help menu that takes you step by step which really shortens your learning curve as a user. And if the help menu doesn't offer you an answer, Time To Pet's support team is super responsive and will go above and beyond to help you find a workable solution. Their team really listens to their client's feedback and constantly innovates their software to better meet our needs. All in all the Time To Pet platform streamlines processes and helps my business run smoothly so I can spend more time in the field caring for our pets or managing my team and less time in the office as an administrator. They have really automated a lot of processes like invoicing, for instance, to make it fast, easy and accurate. I also love how Time To Pet allows you to template weekly recurring services for clients to help save them and you time.

Cons

I believe there is still room for improvement on the scheduling side of the software. Visually the calendar can be overwhelming and complex/time consuming to manage when you grow your business and have lots of teammates in the field and multiple service areas. And I believe the scheduler on the client side can be a bit complex and confusing for them. It is not always easy and intuitive for our clients to build their own pet sitting service requests when they are looking for different visit durations across 3 or 4 daily service windows. The clients who are comfortable with technology can usually get it but some really struggle with it so we just have them message us through the software what they need and then we build the service contract for them.

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the great review - we appreciate it!

Terry R.

Must Use: TimetoPet

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Their personalized service is bar none. Quick turn around with questions we have. Thorough answers and solutions to issues. And they are very nice about it all.

Pros

TimetoPet is an awesome app. We are a medium size pet sitting and dog walking company servicing over 2k clients with over 40 staff. We could not provide our clients with the level of service we provide if it were not for TTP. Our clients comment positively about every aspect of the experience with this product from the 'report card' they receive after every visit to scheduling their services through their computer or their phone.

Cons

The only improvement i would encourage is a more robust self serve reporting feature. But I like reports and analytics more than most folks, so it could be just me.

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the great review!

Vanessa S.

Best Pet Sitting Software Out There

Reviewed on 2020/06/15

I am 100% satisfied with Time to Pet and I recommend it to every pet sitter I know. I have used other products in the past and TTP is just far above exceeding any other programs out there. They are constantly taking feedback from their users and are always actively improving the product, adding amazing new features, and staying ahead of the competition. There's just no other software on the market that does with TTP does, nor do they have the TTP team backing it up.

Pros

TTP is a highly innovative pet sitting software that helps me run the day to day operations of a mid-size pet sitting company. With staff and quite a few clients, this software ensures nothing is ever missed and that our clients enjoy an app for themselves as well.

Cons

Due to the sheer number of customizations, the program can be daunting at first. However, it is completely worth the time to learn it. I had to think outside the box a bit to ensure the program could be tailored to the specific needs of my company which can be scary at first. TTP has never let me down and I've always been able to use the features and options to tailor the program to be exactly what I need. While there are a lot of documents explaining how to do things, more video instruction would be helpful however TTP's customer service is the absolute BEST. If you can't figure it out or can't find the answer you're looking for, their team is always knowledgeable and quick to respond.

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great review, Vanessa. We appreciate your support!

Andrew H.
Industry: Consumer Services

This is the best pet sitting software on the market

Reviewed on 2020/06/13

Customer service is lightning fast! The software was great at the beginning but the owners are not content with that. They keep making it better and better. I can't wait to see what additions they make to Time To Pet in the future.

Pros

The software is very modern and up to date. It is very intuitive which makes training new staff easy. The schedular has a great calendar with drag and drop capability. Everything is integrated so nothing falls through the cracks. Our customers have also enjoyed using the software. The software encourages customers to leave tips when making payments. Where we weren't getting many tips before we now get lots of tips. The software has more than paid for itself just in tips!

Cons

Since we pay our employees by the hour including travel time between visits we would like to see the tracking of travel time integrated more automatically into the software.

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the support.

Susan H.

Great Product, Excellent Service

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

The team at Time To Pet (TTP) is wonderful! I transitioned from paper based documentation, Outlook scheduling, and tracking revenue in Excel and Quickbooks (I still use Quickbooks, but you can integrate TTP with it). Converting my data to CSV files for import into TTP was simple. I come from a corporate finance project management, implementation, training and customer support background for banking applications, and the knowledge base, training videos and customer support that the TTP team provides blows all of that away! It's rare if I can't find the answer to a question or issue in the Knowledge Base on my own, and when I do need help, their response time is very impressive.

Both my existing and new clients are all very impressed as well. My existing clients found it very easy to switch over from sending me texts or emails, and like that they can now always check their own scheduled visits instead of having to contact me to remind them what they've already booked. New clients are always impressed that a pet sitter would have this type of technology. It definitely adds to their confidence level that they've picked a professional to care for their pets and homes.

Pros

This product brings together everything that I was previously managing manually into one coherent process. My clients and I have visibility into the same things, they can update their information for the care of their pets and homes at any time, and scheduling flows seamlessly into invoicing, collections and reporting. The communication option allows the client and all team members to be on the same page, with a maintained history, and no lost texts, or having to communicate information shared in a text with other people. The options for customizing the various features and modules to your specific business needs and preferences provide a lot of flexibility, and it is an excellent value for the money.

Cons

Because it's so extensive and has many customization features, there's a bit of a learning curve. The client facing software/app has been made simple enough for client use, but it can still be a little tricky setting up your services so that they are easy for the client to select properly, and then flow through correctly to your scheduling and bookkeeping. This might just be an individual thing for me, as I have clients who pick multiple services on one invoice (a mix of requests for overnight stays plus daytime visits), so it might just be the way that I set it up. These are very minor items, and I've found simple ways to make this all function for me without any tricky workarounds

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great review!

Darrell O.

I wish I'd started using TTP years ago. I estimate it saves me 45-55 hours per month! Thrilled!

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

There are many time-saving and organizational features I could review, but I will mention my two favourite features so far.

The scheduler and invoicing are completely integrated. It used to take me a week or more, each month-end, just to track the many schedule changes of my clients and reconcile my dog walkers weekly invoices in order to generate client invoices. It now takes me about 20 minutes - and it would be even faster (1 click of a mouse) if I didn’t choose to check the automated invoices and add a personalized note to each client.

Our client’s schedules change daily, and communication between me, clients and my dog walkers used to be extremely time consuming - and occasionally things would get forgotten or missed. With Time To Pet, communication is streamlined and very easy to manage and track - and all pet information is immediately accessible to my entire team at any time.

Although I found the software a bit confusing (there is a learning curve), I would still rate "ease of use" at 5 out of 5 stars. Running a busy dog walking company is challenging and there are a lot of moving parts. There would be no way of designing a sophisticated and flexible software app - which simplifies and streamlines the many challenges of running a busy dog walking company - without users having to learn a bit about the system's design.

Pros

The scheduler and invoicing are completely integrated. It used to take me a week or more each and every month-end to track the many schedule changes of my clients and reconcile my dog walkers weekly invoices in order to generate client invoices. It now takes me about 20 minutes. It would be even quicker if I didn’t choose to check the automated invoices and personalize notes to each client.

Our schedules change daily, and communication between me, clients and my dog walkers used to be extremely time consuming - and occasionally things would get forgotten or missed. With Time To Pet, communication is streamlined and very easy to track - and all pet information is immediately accessible to my entire team.

Cons

Although I found the software a bit confusing (there is a learning curve), I am rating "ease of use" at 5 stars. Running a busy dog walking company is challenging and there are a lot of moving parts. There would be no way of designing a sophisticated and flexible software app - which simplifies and streamlines the many challenges of running a busy dog walking company - without users having to learn a bit about the system's design.
I've had to reach out to Time To Pet a number of times for assistance with the app. Without exception, tech support got back to me very quickly (several times by email, and three times they actually called me and walked me through my issues).

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great review Darrell - we appreciate it!

Amy S.
Industry: Individual & Family Services

My IT background gave me a unique perspective when evaluating pet sitting apps and this was the best

Reviewed on 2017/10/04

Increased communication with staff and customers, visibility into staff work behaviors, GPS location tracking, paper reduction, lower postage costs, audit history which has provided proof when customers questioned the services they were provided, integration with QuickBooks Online, electronic payment processing, email campaigns/bulk messaging, and much more!

Pros

My customers use it and love it! There's something for everyone: email capture for those who prefer email for simple email communications, a customer portal for the online users, and a smartphone app for the trendiest of our clients who want instant access.

Our walkers/pet sitters love it! The smartphone app puts client information at their fingertips and gives them instant access to GPS for directions to the next house. Customizable visit reports allow staff to provide a good deal of feedback to customers with very little effort.

Office staff love it! We have full visibility to customer requests and data updates, as well as walker locations and their communications with customers. Client service requests and electronic payments reduce workload.

Management loves it! Integration with QuickBooks eliminates double entry, and client payment processing and bulk invoicing reduce workload. Reports provide insight into the business.

Time to Pet is truly the core of our business.

Cons

Applying a single check to multiple invoices could be more straightforward. If not caught immediately, errors resulting from improper data entry must be corrected in both TTP and QuickBooks. TTP Support has acknowledged the issue and plans to address it in a future release.

Data extracts are limited to what is predefined by TTP. I would love the ability to query data directly into Excel to build the more complex reports I need.

The built-in staff scheduling features are a bit too basic for my needs, so I use a free third-party product to allow staff to manage their availability and time off requests. This means that unless I replicate their work shifts in TTP manually, I risk making scheduling errors (which I have) and cause last-minute scrambling to fill gaps that could have been avoided.

Payroll functionality is too simple for my business. I use Intuit Payroll, and although TTP enables me to extract data needed for payroll, it is a time consuming biweekly effort.

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the feedback Amy - we appreciate it!

Beth M.
Industry: Consumer Services

After 9 years- we finally have software that makes our jobs SO much easier! Clients love it, too!

Reviewed on 2017/10/04

This software quite literally saves me hours of work each week and has allowed my business to grow rapidly. It also makes our company look more professional and polished. And it has eliminated billing mistakes as well as payroll errors since both are based on the actual schedule of services performed. I'm a pet person- not an accountant! Time To Pet allows me to focus on what I love to do.

Pros

Where do I start? I am obsessed with this product. We tried several along the way and thankfully found Time To Pet. The customer representatives have been beyond speedy and helpful from the set up process to adding features along the way. They truly have thought of every detail that both the clients , the sitters/ walkers and managers need to provide the best possible pet care. Hours we used to spend billing clients are now just minutes. Payroll is also a breeze now! Our walkers have an app to use on their side of things and have all of the latest info in real time at their fingertips including schedule changes, client notes and directions. They can also view their schedules and pay stubs right in the software! Our clients LOVE the clean and easy to follow client portal and the new phone app is a huge hit with them, too. As a manager, my time can now be spent on building business as well as running an organized company with MUCH less effort than before we migrated to Time To Pet. Lastly I love that we have TOTAL control of all the wording, branding and colors that our clients see when using the software. Our company started in 2007 and we currently manage 26 walkers and over 200 clients with the help of this product. Trust me when I say we have tried it all. And after two years with this software I can't imagine how we survived without it!!! You can tell a dog walker helped to create it- it's absolutely perfect for our pet care needs.

Cons

We would love to see an admin phone app for the managers, but I know they are working on that!

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the feedback Beth!

Vicki T.

A MUST HAVE

Reviewed on 2020/07/11

This is an amazing software paired with prompt and professional customer service and support.

I could not have expected something to have such a profound effect on my business.
I implemented the software just before our busiest period being the Christmas season and it was by far my most stress-free and smooth sailing one to date and I'm absolutely certain 90% of it is because of TTP.
Previously I was using a custom built database that I needed to be on front of my computer to do anything with. This was EXTREMELY time consuming and left a huge lag from client request to action.
Now with TTP, I can action client request instantly and that's only if they choose not to do it their self.
I can easily and effortlessly stay in contact with clients and vise versa and my clients now have added piece of mind with the visit report, time tracking and GPS function.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate and it saves me hours of sit down admin time.

Cons

If I have to pick something it would be to be able to attach videos to visit report and to have all features available to Australia. In saying that, these things really make no major impact on the excellence of the software.

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate your support Vicki!

Erik J.

The Best Dog Walking Software

Reviewed on 2020/06/04

We’ve had a great experience. They are quick to help when we need it and have always answered our questions or fixed our issues. The main thing that I love is that they listen to their customers and work on improving the software based on our feedback.

Pros

The ease of use for our clients and all the features for our clients. They can see the exact route their dog takes on the walk, they can easily message with their walker or management, they can schedule walks right from their phone, and can even pay their bill on the go.

Cons

Invoicing has been a huge improvement over our other dog walking software. Like HUGE. The only improvement I’d like to see if visits automatically showing up on the correct invoice based on the month. In the beginning we had multiple invoices for clients each month because the services aren’t automatically placed on the correct invoice. TTP said they are working on this though.

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great review!

Tammy T.
Company size: Self Employed

Great software with excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2020/05/29

Pros

I love this software. I've been a sole proprietor for 21 yrs (no employees/sub conractors) & have tried software on the past, but didn't like it. It actually made more work for me. I decided I needed to finally get away from doing everything by hand. I actually stilldid all of my scheduling & accounting by hand. I researched multiple sitter software & decided on TTP. It was recommended by other sitters, was affordable & seemed to fit my business best.

The free total trial was very useful. I decided to keep using it & am very glad I did. It saves me a lot of time & I can't imagine not using it.

There was a bit of a learning curve because the software is so customizable. But there is a great help section built in & customer service is excellent. They get back to you very quickly, answer throughly & even offer free 1 on 1 video conference tutorials. This was particularly helpful in the beginning. They even put together a detailed implementation plan.

I love the scheduling the most. It's easy to view & use. It's simple to move a client's time slot, adjust the type of visit, delete/add additional visits, etc.

Client, pet & household details are great as well. I have mine customized for all the info I use. Plenty of room to organize all of the details in easy to find areas. I have quite a lot of details for each client & pet.

Invoicing is great as well. I don't use the other features, but there is plenty more available.

I highly recommend Time To Pet.

Cons

The only complaint is that it takes some time to learn the software because it's so detailed & customizable. But it's well worth it & easy to use once you learn.

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the great review - we appreciate it!

Shelly D.
Industry: Veterinary

Great app, will change your business for the better

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

It's a great app with very minimal issues. Any problems that arise are usually just questions that are answered quickly with excellent customer service. The only frustrating bits usually have to do with cellular service or technology issues that they are not directly responsible for but are always happy to help with.

Pros

The app provides transparency for our clients allowing them to be a virtual partner in every visit and allows the client to see & appreciate all the love and energy a sitter puts into each visit. In the end the it improves the relationship in both directions and as a business owner, that's what it's all about.

Cons

I looked at all the pet sitting apps. At that time, the available apps weren't "customizable" and required that you run your business using their format and none of them provided an improvement on the system I had created. Not until I found Time to Pet, which is completely flexible to use in a way that suits any business, was I ready to jump onboard with an app.

However, this aspect of the app is possible because of the thoroughness of the app which made it initially less than user friendly. I understand that they have since instituted a more intensive hands on approach to training new users.

Now that we experienced with it, it's great.

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great review - we appreciate your support!

Mack K.
Industry: Consumer Services

Amazing! I have nothing but good things to say about TTP and the top-notch support they provide.

Reviewed on 2017/10/08

Let's see...
Easier billing - we now require clients to leave a card on file to automatically process payments.
Easier scheduling - finally a good way to track incoming requests, mark available/unavailable, and never miss a beat! And it's easy for our customers to manage their pet's info and update us as things change. No more fragmented info/data that's split between email, text, etc.
Ultimately has saved us countless hours because it's now the foundation for our business and our clients know exactly where to find us and how to request service!

Pros

It's the best modern-day solution for keeping track of client/pet info, handling billing, tracking service requests, and more. What I like most is it's interactive and it provides our customers with their very own customer portal, making scheduling a breeze (now if only I could convince ALL of our baby boomers to use it, that's the trick). That said, the feedback from our customers has been nothing but positive over the past 2 years and they love the mobile app.

Note: We switched from a competitor's system that we had been using from 2010-2015 (their software was archaic and dreadful to use - TTP is a delightful breeze in comparison). It was the best move we could've made.

Cons

There's nothing that I "dislike" about this software. But, if forced to choose, I'd say the mobile app needs a minor update - nothing major and I already reached out to their support team and, as in the past, I know they're giving it attention . Which is another one of my favorite things about this software...their support is incredible!

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great review Mack!

Leah C.

Game Changer

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

Pros

Time to pet has all the features we were looking for. We could not run our business as effectively with our Time To Pet.

Cons

I have No negatives regarding Time To Pet

Response from Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the great review - we appreciate your support Leah!