Fyle

Intelligent Expense Management powered by AI

Sanjeev K.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Its a great tool which makes filing of expense reports really easy.

Reviewed on 2017/08/02

Ease of usage is the most important aspect. Going Paperless. Full record for review anytime in the future. Mobile App Integration.

Pros

The ease of integration from email to fyle. The plugin is very handy. I also liked the fact that we can club expense reports and make it one final report and submit for approval. The mobile app is also handy to integrate the expense from the photo library.

Cons

There is no option to easily report rejection of the report. Its cumbersome.

a) From the Mobile App as a manager I cannot approve or reject a team members report. I have to login in via the web interface.
b) Flagging one expense as invalid or rejected is badly designed. Very Bad user experience and design. The employee has reported 5 expenses and clubbed it under one report. I have to go and reject every expense individually. There should be an option to reject a report fully. Have a button saying Rejected and give a text box to put in comments. Make this button as prominent as the Approve Button.

Charuvagun S.

Incredibly easy to use. Has been very helpful.

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

Pros

Ease of use. The Gmail plugin is awesome. Also the phone app helps me file expenses on the go. But this form is irritating as it is forcing me to type at least 100 characters while I don't have anything more to say!

Cons

The previous versions were more intuitive and helped me file faster. The new version takes more time for me to file.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great System. Very Easy to Use.

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

Save me a ton of time, makes my accountant very happy with the detail captured.

Pros

As a consultant that travels a lot and has a lot of expenses, I need a very easy to use system to keep track of everything to bill back my clients. I looked at a lot of different systems, and selected Fyle as the best, most cost-effective alternative. It is very easy to use and the QuickBooks integration is seemless and saves me a ton of time.

Cons

Any issues (or even suggestions on ease of use) that I have had have been addressed by the company very quickly (less than a week).

Amit B.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Need more options on auto fyle

Reviewed on 2018/10/02

its good, i always suggest my colleagues and friends for fyle.

Pros

it should show total monthly amount in a window at the time of new entry.

Cons

distance are not actual, like my work location to my home is 21 km but in fyle it shows 17 km only, which we can not change all the time doing new entry.

Rajesh R.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Surely Fyle has reduced the efforts & hassles involved in filing mundane expenses & claims.

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

Pros

- Ease of Use: being able to just click picture of the bills for claiming has immensely reduced the time alloted for this non-producitve activity.
- Systematic status updates: we clearly get to know the status of the claim, queries on any item, or being to able to respond etc
- summary of reports: a step which helps keep track of all our reimbursement claims and understand the status of our claims etc
- avoid duplication : this allow us to check past claims and help avoid any re-claims on any already claimed stuff!

Cons

- NOT mobile friendly: this is a step which would surely take Fyle a long way. As of now I cannot connect claims on mails through mobile app! It's only on desktops.

- duplication of the pictures: when we add pics into the Fyle application, instead of directly using them Fyle creates a replica and hence another r picture in the album.

Anant C.

Great ease of use

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Pros

1. filing of expenses is easy
2. work flow from employee to manager to finance team with tracking till the payment and audit logs makes it good overall tool for expense management

Cons

Nothing at the moment.
While a feature to fyle expenses from mail on phone could be a good addition

Ruchira S.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Fyle has removed all the hassles from expense filing, and really brought down the amount of...

Reviewed on 2017/08/02

Pros

The dashboard allows me to keep a track of all my expenses that have been pending, approved or raised with a query. Paper bills are also easy to log with a simple process of click-and-upload. I've noticed that overtime the system has become more intelligent, it auto populates fields from my email invoices; such that a few seconds is all it takes to file an invoice. Fyle has been a life saver; I am now assured that I do not miss out on any of my expense claims.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind really, but other gmail plugins sometimes stop working due to the plugin. So I activate the Fyle plugin intermittently.

Vamshi P.

makes reimbursement very easy

Reviewed on 2017/08/02

Pros

The ui is minimalistic. I like this app. It's made reimbursement at Qubole so very easy and efficient. Must have for the workplace.

Cons

The auto fyle feature can be improved. Would be good to use image recognition and ML to extract bill info from image?

Gayathry M.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Cool App, cool product

Reviewed on 2017/08/11

Pros

It is easy to use - easy to get started. The team values feedback and they are continuously improving the product.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of majorly. Sometimes, on Android phones, the photo capture directly from the Fyle App, does not attach the pic to the Expense report, we might need to take a pic separately and then attach it to the report. But nothing major apart from that.

Suresh G.

While adding approver for joint approvals, even though approval not reflecting on main...

keep tracks transactionss

Pros

Keep tracks transactions. Report section awesome. Sync from server is fast. Advance section is good.

Cons

Request advance section need fields like expenses to incur for food, accommodation, Local travel, Intercity travel, Fyled from mails not reflecting actual details. from some andriod phone fyle app is not exiting completely.

Pinakin C.

It's great support function which easily track the expenses TAT with all state... Meet their...

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Pros

Easy to understand and use.... 100% customer friendly. It's link to email id which help us to remember is password

Cons

It should appear expense date too with claim date to track actually, incase of bulk claim last expense date should capture

Vipul K.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Proficient and user friendly software

Reviewed on 2019/08/14

Overall it has been good. Much better than using an excel sheet.

Pros

Ease of usage, can be used on the move through app

Cons

Navigation between tabs is required which is a bit time taking and confusing.

Response from Fyle

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Abhishek N.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

it is the great tool to settle the claims with fastest process. It is easy to use,

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

it is easy to use and there is no more chances to take followup for approval,

Pros

it is having great features like, deviations, auto calculation and location mapping alongwith bills scanning features

Cons

nothing

Ray W.

It makes my monthly expense process easier and more organized than before.

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

Pros

- Convenient: It automatically recognizes the dollar amount of expenses from email receipts
- I can create an expense entry with one click on the gmail plugin and later download a PDF of the entire month's email receipts
- I can download an excel summary of the month's expenses
- It is cost effective
- Probably saves me 1 - 2 hours each time I do my expenses

Cons

- When there are multiple dollar amounts in an email, the plugin might not always capture the right one, so I might need to tweak it sometimes

Amrit K.

fyle app is so Much Helpful for uss, realy gr8 apps

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

good start for employee

Pros

user friendly and show all statas properly where is approval pending or Done,realy its good and helpful for us.

Cons

user friendly, i using this soft last 6 month plus very good software and user friendly, once started to used this i realy feel good to submitted my claim to anywhere.

Lifesaver

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

Pros

Simplicity - I tried out three different expense management services and Fyle was the best in user-friendly design. All the other vendors did not know what they were doing when it comes to UI/UX.

For example one vendor's app had 13 menu buttons in a small smartphone screen. (Is this a finger puzzle or something?)

Another vendor's web app had way too many windows and tab layouts in one screen that with my 13 inch laptop, I could not read the letters because the font size was too small. (It is 2018 and yet they don't know responsive web design?)

Fyle's web app and smartphone app were both well-designed and simply easy to use.

Cons

I don't like the fact that Fyle made my life so easy that I will not be able to go back to my analog days where I manually input numbers and formulas in spreadsheets, pasting paper receipts with glue and wondering when my expense is going to be reimbursed until spotting the report I submitted over a week ago is still sitting at the very bottom of a pile of documents on my boss's desk.

Samrat M.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

The software helps me to keep the track record of my expenses all the time.

Reviewed on 2018/05/23

Very useful and simple software to keep track record of your daily expenses.

Pros

The software is very useful to keep track record of our expenses we have incurred. the interface is very simple and easy to use. happy with the software.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about FYLE is that I have to Mention my journey at least eight days in advance.

Shreevidhya R.

This has made my expense tracking a delight. It has made is very easy to be organized and...

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

Daily tracking expense and easy recall + less/ virtually no mess.

Pros

I really love how it is extremely easy to keep track of expenses. I can record my daily expenses and I don't have to worry about losing the bill. It is also very easy to know what expense is what, thanks to the logo near the expense, be it food or travel. The best thing about file is also the auto fyle option which lets you add expenses and not worry about filling the details in

Cons

The chronological segregation can be clearer or in a different format rather than the scroll down format because it gets confusing sometimes, when you're filling out multiple expenses at one go.

Krunal J.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

I am using FYLE for filing of my official local conveyance and mobile bill conveyance,it's...

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

I file my official monthly local conveyance and mobile bill conveyance through this application

Pros

It's very user friendly application and easy to understand. Since the time I started using it I really never had any problem for tracking my expenses

Sirisha N.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

awesome software which helps us maintain our expenses and claim it in an easy format .

Reviewed on 2017/08/02

Ease of claiming Monthly expenses and keeping a track of all the expenses. Also the prompt on filing the expenses is a good reminder

Pros

Being a sales person keeping the hard copy was difficult and would often misplace the bills. Now with this software, it is instant uploading which helps us in claiming easily. also no need of maintaining the hard copies. Also helps us keep a check on the spending

Cons

report generation . Once generated cannot edit if need be.Also when an item is reported or query is raised, difficult to find the reason for rejecting the item and correct it.

Paras N.
  • Industry: Insurance

Fyle experience

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

Good experience with fyle ...have stop our manual work as well save our time,& money.
Because of which enable to timely payment of our employee .

Pros

This is user friendly app ....like it most because the business expense on your finger trips just a click and upload the expense bill....you can hassle free review of your team member.
App dashboard is fantastic review of all expense you can track and manage all things.

Cons

App and desktop version is not same ....Desktop version is better than app

Response from Fyle

Thanks for your kind words, Paras.

Amit K.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Excellent. I really appreciate the coverage of this product as a user as well as an admin.

Reviewed on 2017/08/02

Time and efforts saved for team.
Good control on the data.
Analysis and cotrols improved a lot.

Pros

1. Option of App & Web gives freedom and ease
2. Mapping of status of expense on e-mail is super feature. Now I don't miss the claim and also don't get to claim same expense twice.
3. It adopts the real time learning and the team has been doing excellent work by incorporating the feedback immediately.
4. Ease of claims and approvals.

Cons

Need more learning for team on the reporting side.

Sudheer ..

Past 5 months im in Treebo, This is a place where we can learn new things for our future...

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Pros

1)Growthtool:- its easy to confirm and cancel the bookings as per customer preference.
2)HX:- it helps us a lot when customer wants any modification.

Cons

Booking search tool:- Its easy to operate, But sometimes bookings will be showed reserve status where bookings already been cancelled.
Payment will not been updated sometimes.

Ramakrishna naidu K.

Flawless and saved lot of paper work and efforts.

Reviewed on 2017/08/02

Pros

- Auto fyle feature which generates bill
- Cross-platform availability
- Smooth approval process for manager as well as organization

Cons

- there is no auto remainder to submit the report
- should have better visual experience in my expenses

It is easy to use and has radically changed the way our organisation processes reimbursements.

Reviewed on 2017/11/15

Easy to use and customization is possible.

Pros

The User interface is simple to learn and use. It allows for a lot of customization. It is great for organisations of all sizes.

Cons

Sometimes when you over customize, it will ruin the user experience so any organisation planning to use FYLE should make sure that the customization is done selectively and with caution.