4,8
4,8
4,9
Denise T.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Kicksite Is Almost As Essential As Our Mats!

Reviewed on 2018/11/01

The staff at Kicksite is amazing, in addition to their software. They have thought of everything!

Pros

Kicksite automates everything, intuitively!

Cons

I wish people could join online as a recurring billing member. At last check, they can sign up and pay for trial memberships, classes and seminars.

Garth C.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Continually Growing with Kicksite

Reviewed on 2020/05/29

As a proud user of Kicksite for seven years, I am continually amazed that the innovative approach they take to ensure my success as a school owner and operator. Their continued development of new tools and updates over the past decade have allowed my business to continually grow and thrive.

Anytime I have a challenge, the Kicksite staff is quick to address it and provide solutions or workarounds.

When our country and our industry was hit with the challenge of Covid 19, Kicksite was quick to offer timely, positive, and vital support for school owners, encouraging them to utilize online tools and other unique approaches to actively engage with their students and families during the quarantine.

Now as our country re-opens, Kicksite remains on the front lines providing outstanding informational tools, webinars, and experts in various fields to consult and help school owners safely get back in action again.

My sincere thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the entire Kicksite Team for your continued leadership and passion for excellence. Keep up the great work!

Grandmaster Garth Cooley
Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Video & Document Libraries
Email & text communication and scheduling ability.
Test & Event management features.

Cons

Mobility of documents within the library - which has been restored! :-)

Annette P.

Owner and Chief Instructor

Reviewed on 2016/07/22

Maggie (and ALL staff) have been extremely attentive and professional especially at times when I was not my best self.

Pros

Integration.

Cons

Inventory (not sure if it's a user error or lack of education on use) - would like a order list once inventory levels reach a set amount.
Email - after reviewing the tutorial, I am able to create more aesthetically pleasing emails, however, going through the time and effort of uploading pics into Flickr is a pain.
ATA communication link. Not sure entry of testing results is efficient yet. I will try to use it again after August 26 testing, however, a video tutorial would be nice. I have to submit a Tiger testing, then ask headquarters to hold before shipping certificates, then submit a MAK and Adult testing. I don't see a way to do that at kicksite.
Website Dojo communication link. I am getting leads from my website and having to enter them separately into kicksite. I'd like them to communicate.

Response from Kicksite

Thank you for your review of Kicksite Ms. Palacios. While it is our focus to achieve all 5 Star Reviews, we are grateful for the opportunity to improve on any, and all, facets of your Kicksite experience.

The two areas that have our full IT attention are Point of Sale and further enhancements to communications. We are excited about our plans and eager to roll out functionality to make things even easier for you. Updates are coming!

As it pertains to testing submissions and lead capture, we have already shared some additional instruction on how to submit testing results with ease, as well as how to ensure Kicksite is seamlessly, and automatically, integrated with your website provider.

Thank you gain Ms. Palacios. We take great pride in providing you the highest customer service and the most effective software.

We value your feedback and continue to work tirelessly to keep Kicksite at the top of the Capterra review rankings.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Chanda C.

Kicksite Your School Into The Future!

Reviewed on 2014/12/30

Do your students interact outside of the dojang? With Kicksite, our students manage their own user accounts, stay up to date on events and communication, have curriculum videos and documents at their fingertips, and share their victories on their Facebook page. It saves our staff time and that saves our schools money because our students can update their contact information and use Kicksite 24/7 from anywhere in the world...and so can our staff! Facebook has become the most efficient advertising platform to market any business using FREE digital word of mouth marketing. There is no better way to advertise and Kicksite integrates Facebook by letting our students proudly post their rank promotions on their timeline automatically. We were hesitant to switch our 1100 students fearing a data transfer nightmare, but Kicksite's professional and knowledgeable staff made it as seemless as possible. And when we have an issue or suggestion to improve or add a feature, Kicksite listens! They offer solutions or work to create one. The staff of Kicksite are amazing, fast, respectful, and resolute! You will never contact them multiple times for an unaddressed, unresolved issue or an unreturned phone call. They will take the time to train your staff, share video tutorials, and walk you through your transfer to Kicksite. They are not just Kicksite savvy, they are also school owners and offer ingenious solutions to improve our schools... even ideas unrelated to Kicksite. There is a very minor con for schools with multiple locations and large student populations. It can be tedious to manage attendance for students who train at multiple locations and to send school-wide announcements to all locations since each of our locations have their own separate Kicksite account. Our staff have to ensure they stay on top of it and we copy-paste announcements. We would love to see a newsletter template feature similar to Mail Chimp or Constant Contact that can be sent to all of our Kicksite accounts at once...hint, hint! But it is a small issue compared to the many features that simplify, connect, and improve our relationship with our students both in and outside of the dojang. Overall, Kicksite is user-friendly, interactive, and always growing with improvements well beyond what other school management systems offer with EXCEPTIONAL and speedy customer service. Thanks to all of the staff at Kicksite!

Shelley T.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Perfection!

Reviewed on 2020/03/22

Collections are so much easier with the automated billing system in place.

Pros

We have been using this software for tracking our student attendances, scheduling events such as testing, billing and collecting monthly dues, etc. It works beautifully and if we need customer support for understanding a feature we haven't used, the staff at Kicksite responds quickly and always walk us through any questions or training. We also got lots of free training when we initially signed up for the service. Can't stop talking about much easier my job as co-owner is since we got Kicksite!

Cons

We have zero complaints and love this software for it's ease of use. It's perfect for a martial art's school!

Glenn F.

Excellent Martial Arts School Management/Tuition Collection Software

Reviewed on 2017/08/27

Ease of Tuition Collection, Student Management, Communication w/Members and Families and Profit Centers/Landing Pages are among the many benefits.

Pros

My team and I like the ease of use of the program that does just about everything that we need to have done...student tracking, communication, tuition billing/collection, profit centers as well as excellent customer service (not really needed much as the Kicksite team has done a great job and is always innovating). I would highly recommend Kicksite to my fellow martial arts school owners.

Justin K.

Great time-saving organizer

Reviewed on 2016/11/28

Kicksite was used as a replacement for a system that we had developed in-house and used over the past eight years. The features available matched very close to that system, and over the past few months the staff has been able to become comfortable with the system and utilize it well. Support is quick and if the system doesn't have a specific feature yet, they can suggest alternative ways to do it!

Pros

Ease of use, multiple program and membership management, finance reporting

Cons

Attendance mass check-in based on program rather than membership. trial membership attendance cannot be entered via mass check-in

Michelle L.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Finally a Martial Arts student management system that fits our needs!

Reviewed on 2018/11/09

The part that makes using Kicksite the best for me as the owner is how helpful all the Kicksite staff has been through all phases of our implementation and training.

Pros

With 10 Academies and 50 employees it was great to find a system that such a wide variety of individuals could use.

Cons

It is so easy to implement 50% of the products effectiveness but my staff still needs to spend the extra time to get the flows going.

Mona K.
Industry: Consumer Services

Awesome Company

Reviewed on 2019/12/31

Tech support is fantastic. BizBuilder has resulted in actual, measurable sales for us in a relatively short time. We are satisfied customers!

Pros

The software is user friendly. I could navigate it pretty easily from the start. The onboarding process was very helpful as well.

Cons

Nothing really. It has a lot of features I am still learning. It's robust, but not too complicated.

Jacallyn G.
Industry: Sports
Company size: Self Employed

Much better than manual management of martial arts business

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/02/28

Great customer service

Pros

This software has a fair price for the size of my business and does everything I need it to do to make my business easier to manage.

Cons

occasionally moving from one part of the software to another can be a bit less than smooth but really the pros outweigh the cons.

Response from Kicksite

Thank you so much for the review Jacallyn! We strive to continuously improve your experience with Kicksite and we appreciate the feedback!

Dennis N.

Good Service...Great People

Reviewed on 2014/10/09

The software is top notch for communication with students. It is a little difficult to get certain information with the data base system since there is not enough information on the students main input file. It is somewhat difficult to do certain information sorts. It seems as if the design of this software came from someone unfamiliar with the martial arts business. Please be aware the good parts of this software far out weigh the weak parts. I am only reflecting the observations of myself and my manager, since I was asked to do so.

Kicksite, through Solupay, processes all my student payments and this system works wonderfully.

There is a lag time in getting answers from customer service since you must always leave a message and wait for a call back. This is usually not a big deal. The staff of Kicksite is professional, knowledgeable and friendly.

There was some confusion with the credit card rates when I first investigated Kicksite. I was told on three occasions of a certain guaranteed rate but once I became a member a different
rate was charged. This rate is however in line with other services. I actually spoke with the owner who quoted the first rates but those conversations seemed to have been forgotten.

Being quite candid I have relayed my general impressions of Kicksite and overall feel it is a solid company which I can recommend. I plan on continuing to use them. I have had some experience running martials arts schools since I have been doing so since 1969.

Response from Kicksite

Thank you for your review Mr. Nackord. As someone who has been involved with the martial arts for nearly 45 years, we value your input and continued loyalty.

Rest assured, Kicksite was developed by martial arts school owners who have been involved with the martial arts from the time their father opened his first school in the 1970's. It's what gives us the ability to know what's valuable to a school owner and, equally important, what should be omitted to maintain an easy to use system.

That being said, we are always open to your suggestions for improvement and welcome your feedback.

Thanks again for your commitment and loyalty. It is our privilege to serve you.

Sylvia C.

Greatly increased our bottom line and significantly reduced our stress. We are having fun again!

Reviewed on 2014/10/10

I don't like change. I get in my routine and tend to stay there. So, I was very hesitant when my husband approached me about Kicksite. He saw me (as well as himself) totally overwhelmed with managing our school. After talking with Jason, Melissa and all the great folks at Kicksite we decided that it was a great match for what we needed.

Since implementing Kicksite, I have more time to enjoy life outside of work and have found a renewed love for my job. I can focus on the students instead of having my head buried in paperwork or totally stressed out! It has kept me MUCH more organized! The Kicksite Dashboard tells me exactly what I need to know each day/week so I don't have to worry about missing something. I love the automated e-mail that goes out for students who have missed class! It is helping greatly with retention and making sure we don't lose those students!

I highly suggest just giving them a call to see if it can meet your needs. No high pressure sales, just friendly professionals that will answer your questions and help troubleshoot your specific needs. I was really concerned about trying something new, but I am so thankful I tried it! I wanted to take the time to write it down to let you all know about it, so that it can hopefully help another business owner or school because I have first hand knowledge on how it's benefited us! It really changed the quality of our business, saved us tons of money. No more wasted energy on things that drain my time and leave me frustrated. Now, I am putting my energy and time into what's most valuable and what will bring us the highest return and enjoying it!

Ben B.

Wonderful product, great service

Reviewed on 2017/11/18
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

the business parts of a martial arts school sucks. This program really helped me out by doing the heavy lifting on the admin stuff that I hate doing. It really helped my staff out as well as I can create pre-planned lessons.

Cons

it only works for martial arts! In all seriousness it doesn't help with tracking overall finances, but that's alright.

Alfonso Q.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Kicksite makes running my business so much easier!

Reviewed on 2018/11/08

Love the functionality of getting leads thru my website right into my Kicksite database.

Pros

Love that it is online which allows me to work anywhere and access on the road too.

Cons

Anything I would like changed or improved is well received by the team and they consider it in future updates/upgrades.

Thomas W.

We use this software in our martial arts business.

Reviewed on 2017/05/09

Pros

I like the ease of use of the software. It has a fairly intuitive interface, as well as, several useful features.

Cons

Right now, it appears that there are a few features that are either in development or non-existent. It would have been nice to be able to import our existing attendance data into Kicksite rather than having to manually enter the info. Also, I really wish the lead html widget would work with a Facebook ad.

Jennifer T.

Don't Hesitate!

Reviewed on 2016/08/20

We opened our studio not even a year ago and quickly signed up for Kicksite. I wouldn't have it any other way! Others we knew started with excel files and hard copies of everything and were a mess! We jumped on board with a great company who have made sure that we are able to access all of the pertinent information quickly and easily. They have inventory management and attendance tracking as well as Facebook integration. Really, almost everything we've thought we might need, they have. And the customer support is amazing, they are always quick to reply and answer my questions, from the easiest to the most difficult and head scratching.

David C.

Great basic front desk software!

Reviewed on 2014/07/10

Kicksite is fantastic for keeping attendance and scheduling events, such as belt testing. Belt testing has never been easier for me. The automated messaging feature is also an amazing time saver. I wish Kicksite offered statistical records and analysis and the attendance reports are useless. As a school owner I need to get attendance reports by individuals and per class not for the entire day. Also, if there is a problem, and there rarely is, their service people will be quick to pin it on user error. Like I said, there is rarely an issue. I've used Kicksite for 3 years and have only had issues 3 or 4 times, but each time it was somehow my fault or my clients'. That is frustrating.

Response from Kicksite

Thank you for your openness Mr. Church. We have embraced this review process not only as a way for prospective schools to get real feedback on Kicksite, but also as a way for us to receive honest comments on ways we can improve. Thank you.

We take great pride on our customer service. While you've only had a few challenges in your 3 years of service, we will do everything we can to identify what prompted any error that you experience. While these are often difficult to pinpoint, we will do our best and value your input.

Thank you for your continued loyalty and support Mr. Church!

Sincerely,

Tina P.

The BEST martial arts management software available at ANY price

Reviewed on 2015/06/30

I have tried numerous martial arts management software programs, and none come close to Kicksite. I've used the smallest, most basic programs which were barely a step up from pen and paper, to very expensive "customized" multi-industry management tools. Kicksite strikes the perfect balance of providing you with every single thing you could possibly need, without bogging things down with unnecessary extras. The entire system was designed by people who TRULY understand what martial arts schools need to run smoothly, and the program is intuitive, user-friendly and doesn't require extensive computer knowledge. Every day I've used the program I've discovered a little something new, and the entire system has completely streamlined our day to day operations. The training and support from the very first day have been outstanding. I've been through training with other management software companies, and none have come close to the patience, expertise and friendliness of Kicksite's team. As a school owner and Program Director, I highly recommend that any martial arts school, of any size, use Kicksite.

Rich B.

An Exceptional Product With Customer Service To Match

Reviewed on 2016/01/16

I have nothing but the highest praise for Kicksite! It is so simple to use, makes running the business end of my martial arts school so easy, and it allows me to provide exceptional customer service to all my members.

As great as Kicksite is, it is the customer service that sets it apart from others. Anytime I have had a need for their help they are in contact with me immediately, and they take care of things fast. Jason has always went above and beyond to provide the best customer service ever, and he genuinely cares about establishing a relationship with you. He treats you with sincerity and honestly cares about seeing your business do well.

I would highly recommend Kicksite to anyone that wants the easiest system they could use to help grow their martial arts school, and for anyone that wants to have the BEST customer service they could ever receive.

If you ever want to talk to me about my experience with Kicksite, please feel free to contact me anytime.

Rich Beaupit
Owner / Head Coach
Straight Blast Gym of Niagara

sbgniagara.ca

Sean S.

Kicksite has exceeded my expectations for a school software management system.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

It is so simple to use, and being web based, I can access it anywhere. It works great from an Iphone as well!

Cons

I wish the reports were easier to get to and customize. Only being able to download them via Excel limits us.

Rick A.

Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 2015/02/06

In this age of technology any business owner would be foolish not to take advantage of it. As martial artists, our attention goes to teaching and training. We love 75% of our business, that is the training of martial arts. As school owners we have to understand that the other 25% is more important. The 25% is what helps us become better martial artists. When we have financial freedom, when we are organized, when our business systems are in place, our lives are easier. We can concentrate on what we love... martial arts! Kicksite gives every school owner an "easy" way to handle the 25%. For that we say God Bless You, because all we want to do is teach and train! Students and families become "real" and tracking them beomes simple because of technology. Kicksite has taken that technology to a new level by simplifying the process. It is easy... it is fun and it becomes a "scoreboard" when you see those numbers grow each week! For us old competitors... we love that! Now we compete against ourselves.

Steve B.

Best Management Software EVER

Reviewed on 2014/07/09

Kicksite has made running my school fun again. I no longer have all of the daily tasks that I once did. Now, Kicksite handles all of these important, but time consuming, tasks for me. Kicksite streamlines the daily activities in my school to the point that I get time to work on my business instead of in my business. With Kicksite's inventive processes for tracking attendance, posting events, testing registration, and managing prospects, my school runs more efficient than ever. The communications feature is probably my favorite aspect, from the automated messages that are distributed without prompting to the group message that can be targeted to any of my groups or the entire study body.

Kicksite is without a doubt the most user friendly software that I have ever used. Setup was simple and easy to manipulate with changes, and the staff is ALWAYS there to help when the need arises. It would be extremely difficult for me to return to the way I did things in the past.

Lynn M.

Invoice Copies

Reviewed on 2016/06/20

Customer Service was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful! I love how the site was very user friendly. I loved the training documents and videos.

Pros

It had everything I needed (Invoices, belt ranks, notices, and videos)

Cons

none

Norman W.
Industry: Sports
Company size: Self Employed

Great experience even with having such a small school of less than 50 members.

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

Pros

Easy to use and follow. Everything can be generated into any report you may need and printed off. The student info to collect is perfect for all ages and allows me to track students as well as communicate with their parents.

Cons

One or two areas like invoices or for payments, it would be great for it to automatically go back to what ever main list/page you were on "after" a transaction was completed. But that is my method, and may not be important for others.

Dan R.

Great software, covers most of our management needs

Reviewed on 2015/10/02

The software allows us to track our clients, monitor classes and more effectively generate and transition prospects. Lacks some capability such as contract generation.

Response from Kicksite

Thank you very much for your review Mr. Righter. It's our privilege to serve you.

We are glad to hear that our new Prospect management tool is making life easier and is allowing you to more easily nurture and convert your leads!

We'd also like to let you know that we have plans in place for fulfilling your contract generation requests. We too see this as a priority and will be implementing functionality shortly.

Thanks again for your review and for your continued support. We are committed to providing you with the best service along with the most effective martial arts service.

Have a great day!