Justin j C.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Just the equipment management software I've been dreaming of

Reviewed on 2017/10/31

Time savings and management. Simple as that.

Pros

Number 1 - Customer support. I've never dealt with a company who works with you on such a personal level and takes care of basically anything you ask for. These guys are true professionals.

After that, its all still so great. The fact that I can manage my inventory, while also populating my website and show what equipment is available to rent saves me an insane amount of time. On top of that, it's integrated with quoting and invoicing. You work out of one database and are able to use it over multiple uses.

It honestly couldn't be easier or time saving.

Cons

There aren't many issues that I have with this software. One of things I brought up was to have the calendar subscription for iCal or Google Calendar show not only the Reserved items, but also what items are Concepts. The built in calendar works great when you're on a computer. But when I need to use my mobile, I generally look to my Google Calendar to get a quick glance of whats going on.

Going on all of that, a stand alone app would be great as well.

These aren't really cons, just things that would improve the experience.

Response from Booqable

Thanks for the compliments Justin, both on our rental software and our team, that means a lot to us :-)
Regarding the calendar; we just released an update that should make it a lot easier to see the status of your orders on the go.
Hope that helps! Cheers!

Scott C.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

The Best Bike Rental Management & Booking Software

Reviewed on 2021/03/16

If you're a rental business, go with Booqable. You won't regret it. We get tremendous feedback from our customers on the ease of using our site and the online booking capabilities. The backend makes managing rentals a breeze!

You can see my implementation at https://www.napleselectricbikes.com.

Pros

Booqable is absolutely amazing! The online booking integration is hands down the most seamless and intuitive for the consumer/user. I love that we were able to create an online checkout process that felt inline with other e-commerce platforms but in a rental environment. This functionality reduces the friction to booking online and increases the experience before the customer even touches your products.

The backend calendar and inventory management is a delight to work with and the payment integration with Stripe is seamless. Honestly, this software is extremely well thought out and is perfect for rental businesses.

Cons

There aren't any cons to this platform. They are constantly adding new features and offer superb customer service.

Jessie bell W.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great for rental business, but lacks nuance

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

It really is great software for helping rental businesses manage their inventory online, and allows customers to shop and reserve those rental items. However, it lacks a bit of nuance and forces you to find work-arounds if you need something that isn't strictly for rentals. Also a huge turn off is the lack of security deposit feature, which seems ridiculous to me.

Pros

This software does a great job providing solutions for rental businesses. My client originally had a Woo Commerce account connected to her site to help manage her rental business, and it was basically one big work around. Woo Commerce had a rental option, but it clearly wasn't built for the rental business and was insanely expensive. Booqable solved this and provides great, easy to use software for renting out items to businesses.

Cons

It lacks nuance - for example, it has no feature to take security deposits. Customers either have to pay for their whole order up front, or you have to invoice them for the security deposit and then for the final payment...for a rental business, this seems silly. Booqable help says they will "take my suggestion" for further development.

For payments, you either have to turn payments on checkout on or off - for my client, she offers retail items and rental items. Because Booqable doesn't have a security deposit feature, we had to turn payments on checkout off. But now we cannot allow our customers to buy through our site. Customer support suggested that we turn on Squarespace commerce...which means there would be two different shopping carts on our site: one for rentals and one for retail, which is an absolutely insane suggestion to me.

Response from Booqable

Thanks for your honest feedback, Jessie. We appreciate your thoughts on the security deposit and payment features. I can share some more info with you about the development of down payments. It's almost ready for release. Keep an eye on your changelog, as we're planning on shipping within a month. Stay tuned :)

Priscilla B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

User Friendly Service

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Pros

More than one person can use the software at one time. It is color-coded based on the status on the order. For instance, completed orders are green, current orders are orange, tentative orders are grey, and future orders are in blue.

Cons

It would be great if the change history was added on each order. Or if it automatically showed the person who made the order without us having to add our initial or name to each order.

Marsha S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Less time spent with order taking, more with marketing and sales!

Reviewed on 2021/03/19

We were using wave before, Booqable is much easier to use, more powerful and does more esp our inventory tracking system.

Pros

Ease of use for an digital immigrant, old gal, like me. In our lawn greeting sign business, being able to track inventory is essential

Cons

I often forget to save the link insert with the price quote. could it be automatically saved

Elisa B.

Valuable Option!

Reviewed on 2020/06/04

Overall, we love this program and are excited to see it continue to grow!

Pros

We love the ease of use for the product and how responsive the creators have been. We joined early in the process, and have seen new features and developments roll out regularly. It integrates well with our site (unlike other programs) and when we compared the cost to other options, booqable came out an easy winner!

Cons

We'd like to see more automated features available (payment reminders sent out automatically, etc).

Lee J.

Booqable has saved me

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

My experience has been great! Right for the start.the Thee Booqable team was so accommodating by reaching out more then once to make sure I was using the program to my full potential. They even gave me suggestions of how I could make Booqable better for my specific needs and provided example websites so I could get the hang of how others have done so!

Pros

I like the fact that it automatically generates quotes for me. And tracks my inventory! This saves me hours of work daily.

Cons

There isn’t really much to like least. It seems that they listen to their customers and work on things to make the experience accommodating.

Cole H.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Revolutionized our rental program

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

So far the chatbot has saved me. Everyone is so helpful!

Pros

Love the booking calendar
Creating quotes is so quick and easy

Cons

Need to be able to create packages
Need to be able to apply a dolar value discount at the bottom of a quote
Need to be a way to globally update the pricing for an entire quote (ex they pick up friday afternoon and return monday, we only want to charge for saturday. You must individually update the pricing for each line on the quote)

Anna C.

Functional inventory list, very good orders feature

Reviewed on 2020/12/07

We manage all of our customer base, orders and inventory with booqable. This holds all our daily operations and planning in perfect shape

Pros

We really like the inventory list, it's functional and easy to add new products. We use the customer base feature a lot. Managing orders is just as easy and we have all the order statuses we need for our orders available.

Cons

We like the dashboard but we would like to have an overview that streches at least over a week in the future.

Oksana P.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Rental CRM for any rental business

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

Pros

It helps us manage all of our bookings, products and clients and integrate with our Wordpress.

Cons

I really wish Booqable added a Klarna integration via Stripe. Otherwise it has every feature we need.

Brad S.
  • Industry: Machinery

Booqable as a hire Program

Reviewed on 2020/12/08

the over all Experience is great and effectless.

Pros

The software is easy to use and very easy to teach people that haven't used the program before, on how to use it properly.

Cons

the Program is a bit buggy ever now and then BUT you let the support team know and they help you up very nice and fast.

Ellen S.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Loved the ease of use

Reviewed on 2020/04/22

Really a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was more than patient in offering his guidance helping me set up my website. He was very knowledgeable, pleasant and realiable. When I presented a problem that he couldn't answer, he brought in others from his staff who were able to offer solutions. Just great!

Pros

I loved that the software is very intuitive. I am not a web builder and have little knowledge of web building software yet with guidance from the booqable staff, I was able to figure out how to set up my own order page. I love the aesthetics of the software.

Cons

I'd like to see more options for viewing the calendar. I would like to see the products needed per week not only in overall quantity but also per order.

Fabian K.

love it

Reviewed on 2021/03/24

Pros

Easy to use.
Very clean layout.
very good support.
respond to needs.

Cons

Sometimes too many pop-ups (e.g. when deleting offers)

Pete F.

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

The overall experience from sign up to going live was nothing less than outstanding. The support team are so responsive, from problem solving - not only with Booqable, but with all aspects of other software we use as part of our clients eco-systems. Very knowledgeable and most of all human! Amazing support team.

Would 100% recommend to my future clientele.

Pros

The flexibility of the entire software, from native entities to integrations.

Cons

Being honest, I Cannot find a con throughout the software!

Guy F.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great Booking Software!

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

This software allows us to take online bookings and payments for cycle hire. So far I am very pleased with the software and team at Booqable!

Pros

Easy integration into a WordPress website taking online reservations for cycle hire. Plenty of options and easy to customise.

Cons

None so far, but I'm sure the support team at Booqble will help me out if I get stuck.

Wexford G.

Great app!

Reviewed on 2019/02/06

I needed a rental software for a client with low budget (couldn't afford to build one). Was able to partner with Booqable and offer this solution to them.

Pros

Very easy to use, user-friendly, very nice design, good customer support

Cons

I can't buy extra users, once you create a user you can't change its email

Morgan B.

Simple, User friendly and amazing support

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

All in one solution that is easy to use and manage. Also integrates well with other software. We really like the design and interface and how user friendly the program is.

Cons

The developers have been really good with helping us with any issues or changes that we have needed. So far I would say there are no cons to report.

Response from Booqable

Thanks for the kind words, Morgan! We're delighted to hear you're putting Booqable to good use. As always, don't hesitate to drop us a line if you need anything.

Suzanne E.
  • Industry: Photography

Small business dress rental

Reviewed on 2021/02/10

Really good! Will continue to use

Pros

How easy it was to set up and how easy it is to use and track, at a good price point.

Cons

Missing feature: Individual online pages for items (more like a online shop I guess)

Sam D.

Changed my business

Reviewed on 2021/03/22

It cuts down on my administration time considerably and inforamtion is available to my customers 24/7

Pros

I really like that my customers can see what products are available and it takes away the worry of double booking.

Cons

That I need to pay extra to get the features I would like and some options I would like to customise are not available.

Kimmy W.

Easy to use for small start-up business

Reviewed on 2021/03/29

Booqable was the best software I could find for renting many small items. Overall my experiences have been great with them and I was happy I found their software.

Pros

I love how easy to use this software is and it meets all of my business's rental needs. The payment and return feature is great. The integration into the website is super helpful. Taxing and security deposits and all of the settings for the rentals are also very easy to adapt to the needs of your specific business.

Cons

The expense is my least favorite part. I wish I could upgrade but it is pricy for my business. Also, I wish this software had more features for consumable items. The program is great for rentals but not as great for consumables.

Cassi D.

Love this company!

Reviewed on 2018/09/14

Having clients being able to put in their dates of their event and having the software being able to tell them what's available is amazing. I wanted my clients to be able to browse and submit an order for my rental items online without having to sit down for an appointment with me and that's exactly what I received.

Pros

To find a software that works so well with my website and is specially designed for rentals is amazing. I couldn't be happier with how it looks and works.

Cons

To continue using my website design I had to copy the code for each product into the code session on my main website product list. Although, the customer service department was so helpful in helping me understand what I needed to do to get the image I wanted, it was still very time consuming.

Normunds S.

good bargain!

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

much more than excel, all my needs are realised in best way

Pros

Intuitive interface, easy of use. Web bassed

Cons

No app for mobile use. Web mobile version not the best

Taylor H.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

90% perfect! and they are working on the other 10%

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Overall the Booqable Team is great! They are more than willing to help! The only downside is the difficulty to contact them if you live in the US. because they are in the Netherlands so the time difference is tough.

Pros

We run a baby gear rental site rents4baby.com, Booqable meets ALMOST all of my needs.

Cons

Some missing features, including a shipping/delivery fee option.

John T.

Very Happy

Reviewed on 2020/03/13

Pros

Easy to use. Help my team get the job done!

Cons

I would really like an I phone version.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Very easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/11/25

Pros

I liked that it is easy to use. Because everyone with little Computer knowledge can set it up

Cons

There was a bit of a problem with the automatic documents