Gopher Leads Reviews

Gopher Leads

Frontline sales incentivization platform

4.5/5 (22 reviews)
Tyler K.

Ease of use, Portability, Time, Picture, Communication back to sales rep. Information in Email.

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

Trying something and experiencing something new. Being part of a Beta program. The fast installation with customers.

Pros

I enjoyed the portability aspect of being able to send in the referrals off of the phone instead of having to log into a computer. I enjoyed the detailed aspect of the emails. Instead of logging into each one individually. The e-mail gave the notes and it had a lead number in the subject line. When sending in referrals. They were dealt in a timely matter and if there was anything more I needed to add in, I could at anytime. Very easy to use.

Cons

I found that the pictures when taken would make the picture smaller. It would cut off some of the address or the name and there was no way to enlarge it. I found that the Gopher program did not tie in with the Telus Program, so there are some issues with not being paid the right amount or the sales not registering properly on the Telus end. Leads only lasted for a certain amount in the system before they were removed off of the application due to the amount of volume. It would be nice to have a search on it or list them in folders by month. It was only used for sales. Using it for upgrades or adding software would be a nice addition.

Response from Gopher Leads

Thanks Tyler for your awesome review and insightful feedback! It has been great working with your organization. Hopefully, we will be back once we get a formal program hashed out.

In regards to the picture issue, our technology team is working hard to reduce this from happening. Because we see so many different smartphones being used, It takes a little time to make the picture size the same on every device.

Once again thanks for your support and it's been a pleasure working with you and your team.

Cody F.

The gopher system works great, I hope that we continue to use it

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

Pros

I like that it was simple to use, it kept you informed on your sales and the contact with the customer, as well as a way to reply to the CSR. It is quick and easy to take a screen shot and auto fill the address

Cons

I found that it started out really well with quick response to the customer, the last while it has been 3 days to a week before there was even an attempt at customer contact. Also I would like to see the manual money cash out come into affect so that you can choose when to be paid out for your sales (kind of like a savings account)

Response from Gopher Leads

Thanks Cody for your awesome review and insightful feedback! It has been great working with your organization. We hope to continue in the future as well.

Regarding the slowness in response by some of your sales colleagues: yes we agree that response times could improve. One of the things we take pride in at Gopher Leads is providing transparency to everyone involved in the program to ensure all move towards becoming more efficient and cooperative as a team in providing great value to your customers. Some folks are quicker to adapt to new, improved technology and some take a little longer. But over time, we do see excellent and improving cooperation amongst technicians and sales.

Caleb K.

It was great to see who was working on your order.

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

Knowledge is one great benefit of this product. Our old system left you in the dark on referrals for our customers now we can have up to date info for our customers.

Pros

Putting a name to the one working on order even if it took long to get working you had contact and reasons why the delay.

Cons

That is gone I wish we still had it. I wish we could have had access to the payout feature. Other than that no cons.

Response from Gopher Leads

Thanks Caleb for your awesome review! It has been great working with your organization. Hopefully, we will be back once we get a formal program hashed out.

Emma L.

Great tool to increase leads and improve corporate communication.

Reviewed on 2016/12/02

Gopher helped our business increase the number of relevant leads by empowering our field-based staff to share potential business opportunities directly with head office. Communication across our entire organization was strengthened with the use of the platform.

Pros

Increases the number of relevant leads received
Quick turn around from lead generation to lead conversion
Ability to set and measure performance goals
Communication across the organization was strengthened

Response from Gopher Leads

Thanks Emma! It's been a pleasure working with you and your team. We hope to continue to provide value for you. Thanks again.

Shawn B.

Good program for set ups

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

Pros

quick easy and friendly for techs to use, quick communication from reps, app is well put together and easy to navigate

Cons

long wait times after leads were closed and not enough comm between the app reps and tech, more comm neccesary while closing sale

Response from Gopher Leads

Thanks Shawn for your insightful comments and awesome review! It has been great working with your organization.

Regarding the slowness in response by some of your sales colleagues: yes we agree that response times could improve. One of the things we take pride in at Gopher Leads is providing transparency to everyone involved in the program to ensure all move towards becoming more efficient and cooperative as a team in providing great value to your customers. Some folks are quicker to adapt to new, improved technology and some take a little longer. But over time, we do see excellent and improving cooperation and communication amongst technician and sales teams.

Van W.

Great platform for web centric commercial film producer

Reviewed on 2016/12/05

As a start-up film producer, I am always looking for new projects. Before I discovered Gopher I would post advertisements on social media and blog channels. My team and I actually helped Gopher Leads with a project of theirs, and that's when I wanted to try their platform out. Gopher leads helped me get referrals for my network, a place which was rich with new clients to work with. Formalizing this approach through a Gopher campaign was a low cost, high impact solution to finding new projects!

PROS
- Mobile app, leads came in on the go from everywhere( networking events, parties, work friends, etc)
- Elegant and simple platform, very easy to use

CONS
- not sure when I'd encounter Gopher if not for our pre existing relationship

- Elegant and simple platform, very easy to use

Cons

No issues with the software. Just not sure if I'd find it on my own as a film producer.

Jake P.

Best lead generation tool!

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

With Gopher leads there's no more losing leads you see on the street or trying to remember to keep cards, just snap the pic and let their sales workflow do the rest. They've been a huge help to us so far!

Pros

The technology is elegant and simple but the concept is useful for almost any business

Response from Gopher Leads

Thank you Jake. It's been a pleasure working with you and your team. Looking forward to continuing to serve you.

Jason F.

Easy to use in smart phone but better to have web based when I using laptop.

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

I normally track my referrals manually. With this software, it is easy to track referrals I submitted. And more easy to chat with our agent.

Pros

it was clear to track each ticket and know their status. It also easy to chat with our sales agent.

Cons

don't have web based. I am not a good for keying in at a smartphone. So I'd like to use my laptop to submit referral and chat with agent.

Response from Gopher Leads

Thank you Jason for your insightful comments! It has been great working with your organization.

Regarding the web-based option. We do have a web-based app for technicians on their computers. It can be accessed by visiting app.gopherleads.com and using your mobile login. Hope this helps!

6.0/10
Dawn K.

Gopher Success!

Reviewed on 2016/12/05

Having 20 years industry experience, I've always been a believer in doing business this way and thanks to Gopher, I can now see the benefits of using technology and a systematic approach to improve pipeline activity. There has been a marked improvement in driver-ops-sales cooperation and teamwork via Gopher and it's great to watch our members contribute to the success of our business! Thanks Gopher!

Response from Gopher Leads

Thanks Dawn. It's been great working with you and your team over at Urban Waste. We hope to continue providing value to you. Thanks again.

Sheetal J.

Gopher Leads is changing our culture

Reviewed on 2016/12/01

Our people adapted so quick and are loving it. We used it for recruiting new candidates and it worked great.

Pros

Very easy to use and becomes addictive for employees

Response from Gopher Leads

Thanks Sheetal! Been a pleasure working with your team. We hope to continue contributing to your success.

Ennio B.

great app to make some money

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

I have been in the waste industries for over 30 years.I have always referred people I know who wanted waste removal, to the sales department for them to do their work. With gopher leads, i simply take a picture of the container or pile of waste or even a new business that opening soon and send it to gopher. I then watch my account grow. its simple click send and I get rewarded! Great app!

Response from Gopher Leads

Thanks Ennio! It's been great working with you and your team. We hope to continue providing value for you.

Matt S.

It was easy to use found sometimes sales people were not as driven to make sales

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

Pros

Really easy to use great features sim layout easy to follow up on issues and follow the process. Well organized and layer out

Cons

The reps closing sales too early not being driven enough to make the sales. Reps passing off sales to other people closing and in completing sales too soon.

Response from Gopher Leads

Thanks Matt for your insightful comments! It has been great working with your organization.

Regarding the slowness in response by some of your sales colleagues: yes we agree that response times could improve. One of the things we take pride in at Gopher Leads is providing transparency to everyone involved in the program to ensure all move towards becoming more efficient and cooperative as a team in providing great value to your customers. Some folks are quicker to adapt to new, improved technology and some take a little longer. But over time, we do see excellent and improving cooperation amongst technician and sales teams.

Michelle W.

Convenient and easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/07/07

Pros

Being able to communicate back and forth with techs if needed was great. Sometimes there would be an error or something in a referral submitted (one digit wrong in TN) and this way we could get it resolved right away by reaching out to them directly and getting a fast response to update it and call the customer.

Cons

My calendar never seemed to work to create follow up so I had to use my email calendar for almost every reminder to go in a few days later to check on a lead

Juan A.

Progressive waste Oakville

Reviewed on 2016/12/01

SUPER simple to use and very quick to take picture of lead. GPS is bang on. Response from our sales district manager quick to respond and assign lead to a sales rep and my favorite part I get a small piece of the pie and all I did is take a picture.

Response from Gopher Leads

Thanks for the kind words! It's been a pleasure working with you. We hope to continue to provide value for you and your company. Many thanks!

Sajid Q.

Fantastic features and easy to use

Reviewed on 2016/12/01

Lets me keep track of prospects on the go. Take a photo, address/location is quickly populated and saved with a few of clicks. I really like that you get updates about leads and prospects in real time.
I'm now inviting a few associates to send me referrals via gopher leads as well.

Response from Gopher Leads

Thank you Saj. Pleasure working with you and hoping we can contribute further to your continued success.

David H.

Fantastic lead generator and qualifier

Reviewed on 2016/12/01

Ive used Gopher leads for about a year now. It has enabled me to generate leads I would not have created myself and also provides the parameters around which I need to quote. This saves time and broadens the quantity and quality of my leads!!

Response from Gopher Leads

Thanks Dave. It's been a pleasure working with you and hoping we continue to provide good value for you and your team.

Idan F.

Unlike anything else!

Reviewed on 2016/11/25

I ran a Gopher Leads campaign at my company, and the results were like anything I've seen. Not only was it was an innovative approach to lead generation, the quality of leads coming in were great and the communication across my company was organized and helpful.

Response from Gopher Leads

Thanks. It's been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to help you with your continued growth.

Yves L.

Way better than messing with saleaforce.com

Reviewed on 2016/12/01

When I first started, it seemed too easy to be true. But soon it became a no brained. Snap and go. Way easier than messing with salesforce.com data entry. The interface capabilities show the potential. My guess is that this going to catch on fast.

Pros

Easy to use. Love the camera integration and reward system.

Cons

Keep going, but stay lean.

Response from Gopher Leads

Thanks Yves. It's been a pleasure working with you. I hope we continue to provide value by providing a usable, lean and effective solution for your organization. Thanks!

Tyson G.

Customer support was above and beyond my expectations.

Reviewed on 2016/12/04

I entered in a new customers information , by end of day they had closed the sale. Great for the customer, Rogers, gopher and myself.

Pros

Extremely easy to use.

Cons

Didn't see any issues.

Response from Gopher Leads

Thanks Tyson! Your kind words are much appreciated. Hoping we continue to provide value for you and your team.

Shelley D.

Alright but we already had a TSP database to work from that has more functionality in my opinion.

Reviewed on 2017/07/13

It was another system to try and learning new things is always a bonus!

Pros

It was user friendly and easy to navigate and since we had to set reminders it was good to get them in our email.

Cons

Technicians would not read notes and would send extra messages of why something wasnt being actioned. Also if a lead was assigned to us no one else could action them unless they had the specific lead #. Which lead to an issue if I was doing something else for a few weeks.

5.0/10
Stephen J.

Amazing. This is a must have for me!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months

It is just awesome.

Pros

I loved it, made it so easy to get sales! It allowed me to submit sales and continue with my work, hardly adding minutes to my job.

Cons

Don't know how to get my money. I tried to get it e transferred to me but it didn't work.

Response from Gopher Leads

Thanks Stephen for your awesome review and insightful feedback! It has been great working with your organization. We hope to continue in the future as well.

In regards to the payouts, because this was a pilot your organization requested that they handle payouts. You should be receiving a cheque from them for the amazing referrals you captured!

Cara B.

i could see how this could have been useful tho needed some tweaking for what my dept needs

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

Pros

I like that we can communicate with the person inputting the info easily to ask for additional info or clarification.

Cons

there is no minimum info required - so I found that I was getting a lot of gopher referrals with no customer name or contact info