Frontline sales incentivization platform

Josh H.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great tool to align sales and front-line employees

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive, and a great team supporting the product.

Cons

During our initial setup, we did not integrate with our CRM. That made it difficult for us to track progress in multiple platforms. I understand that functionality now exists and would be something that we'd explore in the future.

Response from Wingmate

Josh,

Thank you for the review. As a respected veteran at WM, your kind words mean a lot to us. Looking forward to making that integration happen!

Nana O.

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Overall I love the way Wingmate allows me to excel at my job. I am able to connect with my Frontline co-workers and have them feed me new and exciting leads, in order for me to be successful in my role. Feedback is quick and easy to review, as I get email notifications any time the app is updated.

Pros

I like the user friendliness of the software. Even if your not the most computer literate person, the software is easy to learn and use. I also like how it's easy to navigate through the different pages with just a simple click of button and how easy it is to stay connected to other users within the app.

Cons

The one flaw I would say the software has, is the lack of confirmation when changing the status of a lead. For example if I wanted to change the status to a lead back to its original status, I don't have access to do so myself. Other than that, I really enjoy the software and all its functionalities!

Response from Wingmate

Thanks so much for the feedback Nana! We understand that moving a lead through the sales cycle can be done with just the click of a button so it's important to be mindful when moving it forward. Since the deal stages are tied to the rewards for frontline workers, we do not have the functionality for sales accounts to move leads back. However, you can always reach out to any manager (or get in touch with us!) whenever a lead needs to be moved back.

Really glad to have you as part of the program!

Jordan P.

Product Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

I have to say Wingmate has changed the way I view our front line, not only is it a tool for us Salesmen but our drivers now have the ability to act as a Salesmen while delivering our promises. It gives them a tool to use in their everyday duties. Being from operations in my previous position with Purolator, it was really nice to see that our driver's voices are being heard and I have a direct roll into making that a dream come true.

Pros

The thing I like most about Wingmate is that Wingmate was able to give our driver's a voice that is being heard. Wingmate is that tool that has bridged that gap between or front line and our Sales team.

Cons

The only thing I liked the least about Wingmate is that fact that it scares some of our older drivers away, who in fact would actually be bringing in Gold. Other than that I have 0 complains. Great software and tool to get the job done!

Response from Wingmate

Thank you so much for the review Jordan! We're always looking for new ways to maximize engagement, if you have any suggestions we're all ears.

We're so happy to have you as part of the program!

Amy T.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Wingmate review

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

Very user friendly. Anyone can use it. It's quick and sufficient.

Cons

Photos can take a little long to upload.

Response from Wingmate

Thanks for the feedback Amy! If there's ever any issues with uploading pictures please make sure to check your connection, or get in touch with us anytime and we'd be more than happy to help out!

Megan K.

NorthStar Mat Service Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Everyone we have worked with has been pleasant to talk to, quick to respond to any issue and very helpful.

Pros

The product is very user friendly and is very quick. Time is always pressing on the route and this tool assists them in giving sales great leads quickly while making some extra flash cash for themselves.

Cons

The reporting tools are something that needs work. When picking a date range, the leads shown per person seem to be what is being worked in real time instead of what was submitted. The total sales made can not be broken down by a date range, just a total.

Response from Wingmate

Really appreciate the feedback Megan! We'e recently made some updates to the analytics page which now allows you to view the analytics by a custom date range. We're constantly looking for ways to improve, if you have any other suggestions for us please reach out!

Jaclyn S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Excellent Program

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

Pros

Easy to use! This program has helped with boosting sales for my existing accounts.

Cons

There are no immediate drawbacks/negatives to the program in my opinion.

Response from Wingmate

Really appreciate the feedback Jaclyn! If there's ever anything we can do to improve, please feel free to reach out!

Julio G.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great app for referals

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

It was quick and easy to do once I got signed up.

Pros

It's easy to upload an address for business card in the communication is easily accessible. I love how they give me updates on weather things are going through or not or if they need more information it's easy to do.

Cons

Nothing I enjoy the app. I have no issues with it whatsoever

Response from Wingmate

Thanks for the review Julio, so glad to have you using the app!

Mini A.

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

Submitting leads through wingmate.

Pros

I am submitting leads through this wing mate app and it is very easy to use. It is good to have the camera and recording option.

Cons

So far nothing to complain. Easy to download and use this app. Recording option sometimes lag and the address portion most of the time pick up the wrong location.

Response from Wingmate

Thanks for the review Mini! Sometimes in dense areas the address may be a little off, but this can always be edited when submitting the lead.

We're so happy to have you using the app!

Lysa H.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great organizing tool

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Reminders, maps, easy to use. Really enjoying this app

Pros

Keeps everything handy, easy to add notes, mapping area is great

Cons

Would like newest notes first, this would make it easier as you add more notes to see your last note on top.

Response from Wingmate

Thanks for the feedback Lysa! We are always looking for ways to improve so we greatly appreciate finding out what would benefit you most!

Jason G.

New User

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Easy to use / enter data

Pros

Ease of use. Captures lead info including pics.

Cons

Nothing . Is easy to use. They fixed any bugs that were problematic

Response from Wingmate

Thanks for the review Jason! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Jason B.
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Reviewed on 2019/10/18

Pros

its easy to use and it loads up quickly. It loads all my customers prospecting info

Cons

nothing yet as I just started but if I need help I will reach out

Response from Wingmate

Thanks for the review Jason! And yes you can reach out to us anytime!

Scott A.

Reviewed on 2019/10/10

Once I got the idea to use it it’s okay need more options and the location service for address is fairly accurate

Pros

It was vary basic to use could be better

Cons

Need to take more than 1 pictures and hard to add info. Cannot see what you added

Response from Wingmate

Thanks for the review Scott! If you have any issues with adding in multiple pictures please check out our support page here: https://support.wingmateapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/229950007-How-do-I-take-multiple-photos-for-one-lead-

Great to have you submitting so many leads through the Wingmate app!

Wendy W.

Product Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

Instant address recognition is pretty useful.
Not too complicated to use.

Cons

Buggy. Constantly get the 422 error message.

Response from Wingmate

Thanks for the review Wendy! Though it is very rare for our users to receive an error message, we are always here to help if an issue does arise. If you do experience any errors, please make sure that there are no problems with your data or wifi connection and please reach out to us so we can resolve it immediately. We are only ever an email or phone call away!

Terry W.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Convenient

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Quick and efficient way to submit leads to sales department

Pros

Quick feedback from sales department

Cons

Glitchy with camera when writing description

Response from Wingmate

Thanks for the feedback Terry! If you're ever having any technical issues please let us know and we will be sure to resolve it

Doug B.

Good

Pros

Getting new customers , helping the comp

Cons

Nothing was or is wrong with it a tool .

Response from Wingmate

Thanks for the review Doug! We're so glad to have you using the app!

Scott S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

Wingmate allows anyone within an organization to submit potential leads. The application isn't at all industry-specific so it can be used in any sales environment.

Wingmate can be accessed on mobile platforms, allowing a lead to be submitted anywhere.

Cons

The turnaround time with submitted leads is too slow to be effective. Although Wingmate keeps tracks of all leads (and who submitted them), it is generally faster to forward a lead directly to sales personnel.

This might be an issue with our company's implementation but during my time using the application I found my leads would not receive a follow-up for longer periods of time.

Response from Wingmate

Thank you for the feedback Scott! While we would love it if every lead receives as much attention as possible, response rates do vary quite a bit between the companies that we work with. I would suggest discussing this with your sales manager and sales team, hopefully it will lead to many more closes for your company.

If you ever have any suggestions about the app we'd love to hear it!

Mike W.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

WingMate App

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

It has changed the way we search for outside sales greatly and has also helped us fix any issues that our current clients have, while looking for inside sales opportunities.
A side benefit has been the increased communication between the different departments.
The more sets of eyes we have out there, the better the results have been!

Pros

Ease of use for all of our employees and the little amount of time it takes.

Cons

Have yet to have a problem with Wingmate.

Response from Wingmate

Really appreciate the review Mike! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Bryanna T.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Software Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

The experience is good, I just think its better to use on a desktop then on the go on your phone.

Pros

The dashboard to view all leads, and there current status.

Cons

The App isn't very user friendly, its very basic and doesn't include half of the options as the website.

Response from Wingmate

Thanks for the feedback Bryanna! As the mobile app was designed for frontline workers on the go, it does not include as much functionalities as the web-dashboard so that sending in leads is as simple as can be. However, please keep in mind that the web-dashboard can be used through your web browser on your mobile device. This will allow you to do everything you need right on your phone!

Michel F.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

The best sales system that i ever used.

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

I can follow up these prospects on a regular basis.

I target more precisely my territory.

Pros

It is effective for business development.

Prospect search, qualifying the prospect, approaching and quoting the prospect and closing the sale.

Cons

Nothing i like it.

It is perfect for our work.

Response from Wingmate

Appreciate the feedback Michel! if there is ever anything we can do to improve please feel free to reach out

Ajantha S.

Wingmate User

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

user friendly, easier to use,
for example, I can categorize my client easily, it makes it easier to follow up with my clients.

Cons

there isn't anything I like least about.

Response from Wingmate

Thanks so much for the feedback Ajantha! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Dylan G.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great app, Simple to use

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

We saw a huge increase in our sales funnel initially. Time will tell how many pan out, but that part is up to our sales team.

Pros

Easy to use app that takes seconds to submit leads.
First month, our team submitted almost 1000 leads total!
Instructions and standards for a paid lead were clear and simple.

Cons

If you have a lead that isn't in front of you at that moment, entering it takes some time. Nothing excessive though.

Response from Wingmate

Thanks so much for the review Dylan! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Roxanne N.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Wingmate for Leads

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

Very easy to use. I send in my lead and I get a response back in a very short amout of time

Cons

I have not found any cons myself. I had trouble at first trying to figure it out because I didn't think it could be that easy to use

Response from Wingmate

Thanks so much for the review Roxanne, so glad to have you using the app! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know

Tyler B.

Wingmate review

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

I enjoyed the ease and accessiblity of the app

Cons

I have nothing to complain about the wingmate app is very useful

Response from Wingmate

Really appreciate the feedback Tyler, glad to have you using the app!

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Improve Sales!

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

We switched from a manual paper sales leads sheet to this system that has improved the number of leads being generated from the outside workforce. It's a simple system to help improve incoming sales leads and track their performance.

Pros

- Ease of use for the team in the field
- Ability for field users to track progress of sales leads they captured
- An easy way to track commissions paid on closed sales leads

Cons

The only thing I would like to see changed is the ability for us to add/remove users ourselves instead of submitting a request.

Response from Wingmate

Thanks for the feedback! With a manager account, it is very simple to add and disable users through the admin console. For a walkthrough, please take a look at our support page here: https://support.wingmateapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003884292-Manager-Welcome-must-read-

You can also reach out to us anytime and we'd be more than happy to help out!

Pauline H.

Effortless

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Wingmate was very easy to introduce to our team. Our front line users find it easy to work with and our sales reps like the internal communication features. Their tracking system makes adminstration easy as well.

Pros

Wingmate is a great product. It makes capturing a sales lead in the field effortless. The tracking features are amazing. I would recommend this to any company looking to build organic growth.

Cons

The quality of your leads and the number of leads submitted is totally up to you, the end user.

Response from Wingmate

Pauline,

Thank you for your kind review. Looking forward to continuing our success with Doritex!