YouTestMe GetCertified

4,6
4,6
4,8
Alisa T.

Very satisfied with product and its support

Reviewed on 2017/05/18

Pros

-Ability to automatically generate certificates to test takers is a feature that helped us decide to go with YouTestMe. Sence we conduct a couple of certificates took as a lot of time and money
-Customer support is great. We needed a minor customization and we got it free of charge

Jen L.

Helpful for testing in college

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Pros

- I like that this can be accessed anywhere and offers layers of applications so you can use it as simply as you want, or use it for more complex test systems.

Cons

- I actually do not like the name at all- it does not say at all what it does or for whom it is. It is also too expensive and not used very often, so hard to sync other systems.

Ahmed A.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

The only other option is hiring a company to do the same work

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/05/08

Pros

We have to do HIPAA examinations every year for all of the clinical staff. GetCertified allowed us to create our own customized certificates for the HIPAA examinations and everyone loved it! The test creation functionality was top notch and intuitive.

Cons

I didn't care for the selection of templates offered to us. They seemed boring and when we printed the certificates, the company logo was warped.

Jelena S.

I would recommended Get Certified to HR departments.

Reviewed on 2017/04/26

We use Get Certified in pre-employment testing and with help of a lot useful statistical data that Get Certified offers. We can create individual training courses and tests.

Aleksa J.

Answer generator is what caught our eye in Get Certified.

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

That has the ability to randomize answers in questions, thus minimizing the chance of cheating on test.

Phill M.

I found the Setup process easy to walk through with clear options

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Pros

So many options to setup the tests will make this such a valuable tool. This interface is not overly complicated of messy - think Google like

Cons

So many options may overwhelm so users. Maybe a help tab to help user/managers navigate around the - possibly a chat function

Laszlo K.
Industry: Human Resources

I created surveys. They were easy and quick to set up, the process was intuitive.

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/02/16

Pros

Highly customizable, easy to manage both on a small and on a large scale. In addition to the software itself, I should mention that support: they were helpful and their turn-around time to address questions was quick.

Cons

Couldn't find negatives yet, but I don't have many points of reference for comparison. The only other survey software I used was mailchimp and I found this one to be more robust and easier to set up.