INBOX Reviews

INBOX

Email marketing & newsletter design

4.8/5 (12 reviews)
Hakan U.

I am quite happy with INBOX. I highly recommend it.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/11/24

Pros

The price of the product is more than fair. The interface is quite easy, you can start to use immediately without watching any video or something. I started with a free trial to give it a try, then I was satisfied with the product. Immediately after the trial, I pay for the package and uploaded my contact list. Preparing a newsletter does not take hours, within minutes I could start to send an email campaign. There are ready to make templates which ease the job a lot. You can easily add videos and pictures. Triggers save a lot of time, I just set them up for the following year. After the newsletter, they sent a detailed analysis. It is quite helpful to evaluate the success of the campaign.The customer service is quick and friendly, they were quite helpful when I tried to figure out a feature.

Cons

There is a compatibility problem with Internet Explorer, although, the Google Chrome & Safari are the most popular browsers, Internet Explorer has still users and when INBOX Brush is tried to open through with Internet Explorer, it causes a problem and says that Please Use Chrome or Safari Browsers. Other than that, I have not seen a significant problem.

Görkem K.

What is in your mind without INBOX?

Reviewed on 2017/11/03
Review Source

Thanks for Inbox team , their inovative thinkings , good jobs ...they sould be heard all around the world FOR utilizing from this success.

Pros

INBOX meets your all requirements with its robust structure, user friendly also . I have reccomend many of people, sure, ı had never taken bad feedback from software specialist and end users.

Most most remarkable things are support system sincerely in your any of time, advance reporting effectivenes, price policy.

Samet O.

Easy to use and save my time

Reviewed on 2017/11/10

Pros

Actually, I save a lot of time and I do not need any designer. I do by myself premium look e-mails and that made my e-mails eye-catch. Also, the best thing is that I always get reports about the last situation for my e-mails.

Cons

Too much pre-design templates for e-mails, that makes me in confuse and I can't decide on the first look.

Esra sülün H.

As Selçuklu Holding, we have been solution partner for 6 years.

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

We can easily prepare newsletter and reach more than thousand clients with the email marketing.

Pros

We are in an efficient cooperation with the optimal solutions for every need, the way of doing business that produces quick responses and solutions.

Cons

It does not support the Internet Explorer. It gives the error message after using a short period of time.

Batuhan T.

Happy with everything about inbox since 3 years and to not need alternative companies for nothing

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/11/07

easier using experience and low prices with high quality support and product.

Pros

I like to use inbox couse it has got such a simple and easy managment design and usage. Very quickly and quality and fast customer support always and they are always trying to create a eaasy and fast solutions against problems. It's such an important to have an partner company that always trying to find a solution without offering a unnecessery payment to customer And this is what i found in here.. inbox...

Cons

there is nothing can make me to like least. i hope it will stays like how is now. Maybe there can be some upgrades about to customize header and footer templates in our newsletter templates.

Muharrem m U.

GET THINGS DONE EASILY AND PERFECT.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/11/09

Pros

I'vent used many email marketing applications over the years but, I'm quite happy with INBOX and highly recommend to people around. Competitors, like Constant Contact, MailChimp they look fine and the best but not as user-friendly or provide the top-level support like INBOX has done. They seem to have a great work atmosphere. Any interaction I've had with their customer service has been above pleasant. The user interface of designing email marketing templates and building email lists is my favorite; super easy. What makes me happy and keep using INBOX is they definitely will let you know about your campaign that you want to do fits email marketing standards or not.

Cons

they should have SMTP services as well for a new app they might work on it in the future and get it done.

Sohrab S.

Long story short, It's easy to use and gives you all the tools you need.

Reviewed on 2017/11/08

Pros

The software is easy to use and gives you different templates. It helps you to have an interaction with your customers regardless of their interests. Besides, customer service is amazing and if you have any problems with the software, you can always count on them. My customers always get the emails that I sent them, and never got a complaint regarding spam folder and more importantly, the price rate is amazing. To me, the price is an important factor. I strongly recommend the company to anyone who wants to start a business.

Cons

I can't tell, but I think some improvement needed in case of a training program. Even though working with the software is easy and it's almost drag and drop, I am sure there are certain tools that I never used due to lack of knowledge. that's the reason I gave four stars for Ease to use. In general, I like it, I will hold on to the company.

Tuğrul sinan B.

Soo Good

Reviewed on 2017/11/07

Pros

There is a cohesive team work. When we ask for support, they respond immediately. We are happy to work with this company. Compared to other firms that provide these services, this is the most successful one among them.Thanks INBOX

I am happy with Inbox so far

Reviewed on 2018/05/09
Review Source

Pros

When i get INBOX app on my phone for the first time it was super strange for me. It was organized in a way that was not familiar to me at that time.
The INBOX team has invested in the innovation to represent a simple email communication with organizing it and add some additional features like Snoozing :)
I like Inbox and will recommend it to my friends

Cons

I think it is something that needs some time to learn and understand. The interface is a little bit difficult and sometimes it is not so clear what to expect from a button or icon.

6.0/10
İsmail D.

Designing newsletter never been so easy

Reviewed on 2017/11/15

Pros

Thanks to INBOXBrush, we design our newsletter design easily and without having coding skill. Also, ready templates make things easier for us. Especially for special dates, holidays etc. we save our times. We built campaigns and send automatically with automation features of INBOX for chosen dates.

Cons

Although we get responds quickly to technical questions, chat system for customer support would be nice.

Dogan K.

INBOX is a great tool for my email marketing campaign

Reviewed on 2017/11/10

Pros

First of all, it is easy to use software and provides many features for better email marketing campaigns. You can automate your sendings with many respects, price and performance for this product satisfied our needs.

Cons

There should be more material for the ones who have no idea about using the software. That would be beneficial for the new users

Fatih A.

Easy to use, effective, happy to use this. Tasks are not so reach enough. Must be improved

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/11/06

i contacted with new potantial buyers, made business, made announcements easily

Pros

Easy to use, working good for business development, easy to import/export contact details, Good pricing

Cons

Tasks are not reach enough. Must be added more. We have many contact starting with [email protected] but the program not excepting the email address for marketing.