Fusion Reviews

Fusion

EMR software for pediatric OT, PT, & SLP

4/5 (2 reviews)
Megan J.

User friendly but can be glitchy

Reviewed on 2018/04/19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Overall I would recommend the EMR software. Since I handle billing and office management I find that the ease of use from our former EMR software (clinicsource) is significantly better and doesn't allow for claims to get “lost” or not finalized.

Pros

I appreciate how user friendly this EMR is. Customer service team is almost always quick to reply and will walk you through things when you have questions. Billing is easy to manage and the simplicity in keeping track of denied claims is a good feature.

Cons

There have been a few glitches that I have come across that I expected to see corrected but they have not been corrected yet. In the Billing section I find that the payer information for claims with primary and secondary payers will not auto populate even thought there is an option for it. It has told me for 1 year now that this feature is not usable.
Also in the reporting section when you generate a report and go to click “apply” I find that you have to click outside of the “apply” box to actually apply the changes.
Also I find that my therapist come to me often with complaints that they can’t delete a document that was accidental because the appt was checked in. This issue may be beneficial so that documentation doesn't get lost but I feel that it is more of an inconvenience because they have to go back and delete appts and reschedule them solely to delete a document or note that was accidentally started or clicked on.

Melisa H.

Owner of pediatric practice

Reviewed on 2018/04/12
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I'm not fond of the scheduler. I need to see how the PM component works before I give a 5 star

Pros

Geared towards the pediatric population, the transition uploading and transferring from existing software program to new one has been relatively easy.

Cons

We are new to this software. Therefore, it is difficult to state. There are a few functions that could use improving during when using the therapy notes portion.