Showing 21 reviews of 11

HireScore

Pre-employment testing & applicant ranking for HR teams

Showing 21 reviews of 11
Sonja P.

I love this application and the HireScore team!

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

Pros

Only candidates that meet my criteria make it through the portal and their answers to my position-specific questions generate an overall ranking. This ensures that the candidates I see are serious about the posting and much more likely to engage with me. Volume isn't important to me - quality is. HireScore helps me identify the leading candidate and engage them quickly. On top of all the portal feature and functionality, HireScore has the added benefit of a very knowledgeable staff that helps me create the best recruiting strategy for each position. I have been recruiting for over 25 years and this is absolutely the most effective product and strategy I've ever used!

In addition, HireScore has a plug-in for VerifiedFirst which I use for drug screening, background & credit checks. All of my applicant's information flows over smoothly and eliminates any duplicate entry for me and the candidate.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. I am happy with the user experience.

Response from Stang Decision Systems

Sonja,

Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback! We will do everything in our power to help IDI continue to thrive. It's cliche' but true, your success is our success.

Take care,

Spence

John S.

An excellent tool that becomes an extension of the organization

Reviewed on 2017/05/31

Pros

This was my first experience utilizing specific software for the hiring process, I have found it to be very intuitive and it has made the process much more efficient for our team. There are many ways to mine the data with this software in regards to your applicants, which really helps to streamline the overall process for you. For a growing organization, with limited additional resources, this has truly been a great extension of our team.

Cons

Overall this has been a very good tool for us to use, it still requires you to review the application to see if the experience truly matches up with the scoring, this is especially evident with more general, entry level roles.

Response from Stang Decision Systems

Thanks John! Happy users hiring great people is what it's all about.

Rj P.
  • Industry: Online Media

Impressive ranking abilities for job candidates

Reviewed on 2017/05/10

Rock solid hiring solution for small businesses

Pros

We did the demo of HireScore found it to be an incredibly powerful system for funneling in job applicants, assessing their skills/abilities, and then displaying them in a clear-cut list from best to worst, making the selection process for us easy.

Cons

Some aspects of the backend are not as intuitive as they could be, but there are regular updates that are steadily improving the system.

Response from Stang Decision Systems

Thanks RJ, looking forward to a working with you to help Carlson Media continue to grow in the right direction.

Timothy T.

Great service every time!

Reviewed on 2016/11/02

We have had great success in hiring quality people from the candidates recommended using Stang Decision Systems. The process is thorough and makes hiring easy for an organization.

Response from Stang Decision Systems

Thanks for your review, Tim! We're happy you've had such great success using HireScore for your organization. We look forward to continuing helping you make the right choices to hire exceptional employees!

David R.

Hire Score Talent Portal

Reviewed on 2016/11/02

We received excellent support. Unfortunately, our organization did not take full advantage of the capabilities of this service.

Response from Stang Decision Systems

Thanks for your review, David! We're happy to hear you received excellent support from our staff. We hope your organization will consider taking full advantage of HireScore's capabilities in the future, so you can ensure you're bringing on only the highest caliber employees at Systems Control. Perhaps our HireScore 30-day free trial would be a great way for your organization to give us another try!

Karyn O.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

HireScore and the Stang team left me feeling confident I made the right decision.

Reviewed on 2017/05/15

Saved me time, money and increased my confidence throughout the hire process.

Pros

HireScore looks beyond the resume of a candidate and digs deep into a person's profile to assure they are a the right cultural fit. In addition to a very clever applicant software, the Stang team was professional and responsive guiding me to make the best decisions. The software's ability to rank candidates and the supportive Stang team saved me time, money and delivered a great new employee!

Cons

HIreScore's is robust and collects a lot on information for a candidate. At times the amount of data is a lot to consider, but after our hire I understood the value.

Response from Stang Decision Systems

Thanks Karyn, you have been a pleasure to work with as well!

Eric O.

A great time saver and we've been very happy with the resulting hires

Reviewed on 2016/11/02

Stang's Software has made it easy to take a scientific approach to hiring. The scoring process allows for objective comparisons early in the hiring process so the most qualified candidates can be recognized and interviewed. We've seen the advantages over going through stacks of resumes which lack standardization.

Response from Stang Decision Systems

Thanks for your review, Eric! We're so glad that HireScore's candidate scoring process allowed you to quickly rank your most qualified candidates. We look forward to helping Touch Base assess and rank new candidates in the future to ensure you're hiring only the best employees for your organization!

Brad A.

D.A. Glass America

Reviewed on 2016/11/02

The entire experience with Stang was great. Personal service, very easy-to-use portal, and a process that is effective.

Response from Stang Decision Systems

Thanks for your review, Brad! We're so happy to hear about your great experience with our staff, and that our HireScore process was effective for your organization's hiring needs. We look forward to helping OcuGlass select more top-notch employees in the future!

Tammy B.

Recruiting and Applicant Tracking Using HireScore

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

It has been very good.

Pros

We are currently still using the HireScore software for recruiting and applicant tracking. We did not have an electronic applicant system prior to HireScore and see no reason to switch to anything else. It is easy to use and teach to others. I can do it over the phone. It allows our managers to have fast and easy access to their own applicants and allows them to make notes and track the progress of the applicant. It also allows myself (HR) and our Administrator to oversee the applicant tracking.

Cons

I only wish that when I search for an applicant by name that it would bring me directly to that applicant. What is does is bring you to the position for which they applied currently or in the past and you have to scroll through all the applicants until you find the one you are looking for.

Response from Stang Decision Systems

Tammy, Thanks for the great feedback. We love to hear that HireScore is helping you hire great people. Also note that based on your recommendation we are moving the improved candidate search feature up the list, so you should see that in the next couple of months. Always feel free to reach out to your Project Manager if you have additional suggestions. Take care.

Kathy S.

Great system to use for hiring strong, qualified employees.

Reviewed on 2018/05/11

Pros

Easy to use, can make our own notes for future reference. Has lightened the load for tracking our hiring metrics.

Cons

Need a better training on how to completely utilize this database. Or perhaps a "how to" guide or videos so I could learn on my own time.

Response from Stang Decision Systems

Thanks Kathy! Working now on improving help menu, how-to guides, videos, ongoing training and blog posts. Your feedback is always valuable.

Nancy O.

Best money I have spent in recruitment efforts. 100% recommend to any company owner

Reviewed on 2018/05/18

Pros

This was the most efficient and cost effective way to hire new staff. The applicants that came to me through this process were more qualified applicants that I have ever found on my own. I will NOT hire with Stang's involvement in the future! They are a business owners best resource!

Cons

There was really nothing I didn't love about this process. The dashboard was so easy to navigate and any questions that did arise were answered quickly and in layman terms that I could easily understand

Response from Stang Decision Systems

Nancy, Thanks so much!