Stamplay Reviews

Stamplay

Application integration & workflow automation for businesses

5/5 (15 reviews)
Alessandro B.

Stamplay plays a key role in our application portfolio integration strategy. It's like magic!

Reviewed on 2017/07/25

Integration speed. Business process consistency throughout different applications. Simplicity to create, manage and publish Microservices inside and outside my company. Documentation and Management of APIs and 3rd party application.

Pros

Stamplay is the fastest tool for integrating applications and business processes I've ever seen. We basically use it for any kind of integration we need to deploy, creating a library of microservices that span between as many application as we need for the specific purpose. With such a quick and easy but complete tool we are free to choose best of breed applications to support different business lines, without any risk of siloing our structure since we can merge them all together and get the most our of our business processes and services. All without relying on single application capabilities. Moreover, with our custom tenant we are able, with Stamplay's team support, to integrate custom applications and other services that are not available in the standard version. I'll suggest Stamplay to any company aiming to deploy a stable and effective Microservice and API strategy in order to speed up its business and simplify IT services.

Cons

In my view Stamplay is a mature software for emerging Applications developed with a robust API layer. Since there is a lot of legacy software out there I suggest them to create custom integrations with top ERP and CRM players. Moreover, from a mere infrastructure perspective, I think a local/hybrid API gateway could help companies with on-premises data center to start a consistent and secure migration to a Public Cloud and API model.

Jeff P.

Stamplay is a game changer

Reviewed on 2017/07/25

Pros

The robustness and feature set of Stamplay is amazing and second to none. The breadth of customization that Stamplay allows in such a simple UI is incredible and let's business operators without coding experience create complex integrations that would have cost us tens of thousands of dollars in custom development work. Stamplay blows other out-of-the-box integrations out of the water.

Cons

Getting our Stamplay flows running with the level of detail and granularity of our business processes required a learning curve but we're happy that we overcame it. The basics of the software are easy to learn, but learning how to use more complex features required a good amount of trial and error. However when errors occur within flows, debugging them is not super hard as the errors are most often returned by the API of one of the software that Stamplay is connected and contain a clear description.

Cristina I.

Powerful platform that enables integration with 3rd party services.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/07/25

We were looking for product that would get us up and running quickly with an integration with 3rd party services. Claudio stepped us through the set up process immediately and had us up and running within 24 hours of first contact but most importantly they taught us how to create recipes for integration so as our needs grow we can do the work ourselves.

Pros

I've used Stamplay to manage large datasets too tedious to handle manually (1000+ records), as well as to interface with 3rd party services such as Box.
Intuitive development of recipes and great support (the customer success team has been very helpful with their assisted setup). Easy to initiate help requests using the in-app chat window.

Cons

Sometime you need more API support built out for 3rd party applications but the team quickly responds to update requests. Learning curve was initially steep, especially when trying to use HTTP Get/Post with 3rd party APIs.

Lorenzo B.

I achieved in 2 hrs with Stamplay what would have been a 3 to 6 month software project.

Reviewed on 2017/07/25

I achieved in a couple of hours with Stamplay the same as what would have been a 3 to 6 month software development project a few years ago, before iPaaS services like Stamplay began to appear on the market

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive user interface, and so far 100% reliable with great exception reporting

Alessandra I.

Stamplay is brilliant. It saves time for me every day!

Reviewed on 2017/07/25

It's useful for saving time and automating workflows so my team and I can spend time on other things

Pros

It makes our daily digital life easier and allows us to interact seamlessly with many popular tech apps and marketing tools such as Slack, G Suite, Mailchimp and social.
Wish I had known about this amazing tool years ago!

Cons

It took a little while to understand how to set up flows but the customer service is fast and effective in helping out.

Nicola A.

More than 20 years experience within Digital Transformation, eCommerce, Customer experience/CRM.

Reviewed on 2017/07/25

Pros

This product does exactly what it says it does. This software is designed to address some very complex integration challenges and does it extremely well. The support organisation is backed by knowledgeable and proactive people who are always there when you need them. We are happy with Stamplay so far. I am interested to see where the product goes, the team is shipping new features at an incredible pace.

Cons

None yet, we have been using for about a month now.
Sometimes you need more API support built out for 3rd party applications but the team quickly responds to update requests.

Luca M.

Powerful platform that enables incredible automations and integrations. Interesting experience!

Reviewed on 2017/07/25

Pros

The Pros are mainly oriented in two areas:
1) Professional support: there have even been several feature requests we have suggested and they have added them quickly providing valuable consultancy hints.
2) Technological value: we can create fast integrations also with non-technical users, we're able to orchestrate and manage complex processes in a smart and automatic way

Cons

There is a learning curve, but still way easier than coding your own solution. It is little tricky at first, it requires some errors and tries before you go up and running with the first flows.

Niels gregers J.

Fast and elegant development and implementation of integration services

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/07/25

Pros

It is very very easy to track, monitor, adjust and replay when approriate - reduced the cost of developing and operating integration to a

Cons

Lack real enterprise functionality build in - like single sign on (SSO) + data leak (DLP) policies + staging etc.

Sam F.

Stamplay is a phenomenal, easy-to-use tool for developers and non-developers alike.

Reviewed on 2017/07/25

Pros

Stamplay makes the act of connecting your various cloud tools an absolute breeze. Its intelligently designed UI encourages the non-developer to think more logically, and with more structure, over time.

Cons

That it doesn't yet integrate with absolutely everything! Stamplay is still a nascent offering, and I am very much eager to see where the tool develops from here.

Shane W.

Two thumbs up

Reviewed on 2017/07/28

It helps the departments work easier together with no delays.

Pros

Stamplay is about the best bang for you buck that is available. When researching products this seemed to be the best available for cost.

Cons

Price- That is the only Con. The monthly pricing is a bit high in my opinion. It should be just a bit cheaper then it would be perfect.

Response from Stamplay

Thank you very much for the kind words Shane!

Mike V.

Easy to use. Huge number of integration options available.

Reviewed on 2017/07/31

Pros

It does a good job in getting up and running with automations in a fraction of the time and without having the IT to come to rescue. I've been able to connect and automate process across ServiceNow and Outlook calendars with little effort.

Stefano T.

A great modern integration platform, easy to use and built on solid technology foundation to scale.

Reviewed on 2017/08/07

Set the benchmark for high-performance and service-oriented integration platform in the Cloud.

Pros

Short learning curve and thus quick time to market.
High performance and scalability.
Open source technology.

Cons

Lack of integration with Microsoft products, but I guess this is growing with the addition of new connectors.

Michele L.

As a Client Manager in Energy and Utilities Sectors I strongly recommend my clients to use Stamplay

Reviewed on 2017/07/25

Pros

The feature set of Stamplay is all you need to create new api from existing systems. You can work without coding experience and create complex integrations in few time.
The connectors for major products vendor like ServicesNow, features Salesforce or SAP is the feature and help the customer to really integrate easily the systems saving time and cost.
The stamplay team is formidable in supporting customers in proposition phase and during the implementation phase.

Cons

The reporting about workflow execution time could be a little better. Also a reporting tool can be useful to create a personal dashboard.

Enrico M.

use it as a platform for developing services to digitize companeies

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/07/25

Pros

ease and completeness of the solution. it is good for fast prototyping and to intermediate complex APIs allowing developers to concentrate on their software

Cons

i dislike nothing in particular. probably the biggest questionmark is about where is the company going next. will it be acquired

Alexis F.

I regularly use it to build custom demos. It allows me to get valuable integrations very quickly

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/07/25

Pros

It really simplifies the integration and helps to troubleshoot what is wrong in the configuration. Moreover the team is very reactive for helping.

Cons

I'd like to have more time to better identify what can be improved. For a Box perspective more API could be added.