Recruiterflow

Candidate tracking & CRM for recruiting & staffing agencies.

Bernard B.
  • Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Great ATS For a Recruiting Firm

Reviewed on 2021/04/06

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at RecruiterFlow are great to work with. They approach the business with a personal touch, are very responsive, and are continually adding valuable features to this platform. The platform is rock solid.

Pros

Very easy to use, yet has tons of automation capability to manage a queue of candidates.

Cons

I cannot think of anything I would change.

Thomas C.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

RecruiterFlow is the product you should be using

Reviewed on 2019/07/01

it's been tremendous. you should buy it

Pros

job positng functionality
customizeable
they uploaded my exisiting database
top notch support
easy to use
designed by people who understand recruiting
very affordable

Cons

nothing, it's great I would buy it again in a heartbeat

Jamie R.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

The best out-of-the-box recruiting software for a modern staffing agency

Reviewed on 2020/12/07

Fantastic, and great/responsive customer support.

Pros

Clean user interface, no learning curves, super-easy to just get going.

Cons

Some improvements on the campaign/ email builder to add a clear format when copying email content over, raised with customer support and rolling out a fix. Can not ask more than that!!

Ann T.

Great product

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

Great especially the team. If we have any questions they help us and even customise the software for us.

Pros

it all works. Many ATS systems dont do what they promise.

Cons

For what it is it is a great product. Howveer we would like to do more compelx data analytics and marketing automation.

Jonathan S.
  • Industry: Market Research

Awesome product and great team!

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

I love the software and the team behind it. Very efficient! Thank you.

Pros

Recruiterflow plays a critical role in our business and allows us to create a more personal experience. It allows customize settings to best fit the role and needs with drag-and-drop features, easy navigation and very user friendly features.. Great product overall!

Cons

If I can think of one, their team fix it right away.

Amanda D.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Easy to use - always improving!

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

Great - I've referred others and would pick again if starting over.

Pros

This is easy to use as a recruiter because you're able to click through jobs and candidates in ways that make sense and don't require needless hoping around.

Email finder is wonderful!

Customer service is highly responsive.

All in all, amazing value for the money.

Cons

The search and reporting functionality isn't perfect but is getting better.

Shamroz S.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

RecruiterFlow --- "Great help for Recruiters"

Reviewed on 2019/01/02

Best ATS i have ever used with such excellent features. Great work by Your Team.

Pros

This has helped me a lot though i have used Free trial but thanks to people at Recuiterflow they allow everyone to use it free and test it. Great help for keeping a track of all the candidates as well as the best feature i liked the most is the service team chatting live. Having a awesome feedback tracking system.

Cons

I personally like the softwares which attractive so if you guys can Improve your UI. If this point is not taken under consideration then i don't think so there is any issue which should be counted under Cons.

Response from Recruiterflow

Hey Shamroz, Thanks so much for taking the time out to write about us! We continuously work to improve our UI and make it better. Thanks for your feedback.

Nieves S.

real agile ATS

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

Pros

Recruiterflow gives you a clear picture of candidates you have in your talent pool and their stage in the recruitment process. In addition to this, the collaboration between team members is very easy and user-friendly.

Cons

When you publish a position there is not an overview, so you have to refresh the careers page to see how the job post looks like.

Rupali G.

One of the best ATS so far. Best for feedback tracking

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

Pros

Best part of recruiterflow is its feedback tracking system. All the interviewers gets an update on email about a candidate status.
Easy to use.
Activity log helps to view the actions taken on that candidature.
We can track the database at one place.
Automatic reminder to interview panel is one plus
Customer Support is quite active

Cons

UI can be better than this. It would be great if it can automatically link the URL of a profile in calendar invite

Rest, everything is good

Anthony W.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Fantastic ATS, the best out there

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

Pros

User friendly interface and ease of use makes it really appealing to our sourcers and recruiters, the best among the ATS's I have personally used so far and hats off to their support team incredibly responsive and helpful, highly recommend Recruiterflow to anyone looking for an easy to use ATS with candidate and contact management features, outreach automation, task management and more..

Cons

Nothing..So far has been a great experience..

Steffen V.
  • Industry: Human Resources

State of the art all in-one recruitment software, amazing support!

Reviewed on 2020/03/12

Pros

With this software your are not struggling with complex, clunky workflows anymore. The implementation and customization only took a few days. Recruiterflow enables you to automate every part of the recruiting lifecycle. No more tedious manual data entry and no UI with useless functions, saving you time and money. Full social media and email integration facilitates team collaboration and simplifies external communication to candidates and clients alike
. Recruiterflow comes built with features that enable us to take our recruitment process to another level and focus on our core business. Customer support is amazingly quick and solution oriented!

Cons

It would be great to have an mobile app in the future.

Pratik D.

Really great email integration. Drip campaigns really change your conversion rates.

Reviewed on 2017/08/23

Pros

Best thing about recruiterflow is how it handles emails. I regularly source candidates with its chrome extension and use drip campaigns to reach out to them. Our conversions have been fantastic. It used to take me multiple tools and hours to do what I do with recruiterflow in a couple of minutes! Also, it automatically syncs all the email conversations with the candidate.

Cons

There are no major cons as such. It can probably do better ability to slice and dice data with filters but we do that by taking a CSV export. All the necessary reports come built in

Response from Recruiterflow

Thanks a lot Pratik. Appreciate that you like our email campaigns and sourcing capabilities. We are working on providing better filters on reporting. We would keep you and your team updated about the product roadmap.

Ankit G.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Hire multiple people in short time

Reviewed on 2020/06/21

Pros

1. Quick way to hire quality employees.
2. Easy connect to organization and job seekers
3. Good support and chart system.
4. Great UI on Assessment part. It provides technical tests to assess a candidature.
5. Browser extension thus making a smoother alerts and notifications.

Cons

1. Virtual assistant keeps us awaiting for the result - No on the spot result.
2. Fixed way of hiring for all the technical jobs.
3. Interaction only through chat/video/mobile. Results only through E-mail.
4. Cannot be integrated with other softwares

Jerry V.

Best out of the box hiring software I've tried

Reviewed on 2018/05/06

Faster hires, improved candidate engagement, 1 central location for recruiting candidates for positions across business and tech

Pros

Apart from helping me post directly to job boards like Linkedin, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc. and storing candidates in one central hub, I'm a fan of the Recruiterflow UX that keeps getting better.

Unlike most other hiring software, Recruiterflow makes it easy for me to automate my candidate engagement with easy-to-save templated messages that integrate directly with my mailbox to provide a seamlessly interactive experience where all data is logged in the ATS.

I used to work for a hiring software company and I decided to move forward with Recruitrflow, as an early stage startup founder, I was able convince my team about how valuable this is and I don't see myself using any other hiring software.

Cons

I'd suggest a few UI changes as well as improved reporting and candidate evaluation. The team has said they'll be coming up with more robust reporting so I look forward to that.

King S.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Excellent product and customer service!

Reviewed on 2020/04/14

We are extremely happy with the product, It is simple and user-friendly. We have a great experience with its support team.

Pros

Recruiterflow is a powerful recruitment platform. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team provide fantastic customer service.

Cons

it would be great if they could enhance the chrome extension for LinkedIn.

Tracy G.

Good product

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

In general, I am satisfied with the recruiter flow. It is a great program to work with and I have no complaints

Pros

my colleagues and I can communicate easily. Even after a few days away, I can see exactly what happened to a candidate.

Cons

Can not think of anything i don't like

Extremely easy to use and feature rich ATS

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

We feel it is a bit expensive but definitely worth the money.

Pros

Recruiterflow is rich with features and extremely easy to use. It helps our team stay focused on the tasks and not miss out on any opportunities. We have been able to decrease our time to hire and streamline our hiring process.

Nicola S.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

You will not find better customer service out there

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

Fab - well done guys

Pros

The software is so easy use - we were up and running almost instantly - the job board integration makes for a brilliant tool but the biggest plus of Recruiterflow is the staff support. Nothing has seemed like too much trouble at any time of the day and night and I feel like I have extended family
on hand to support the growth of my start up

Cons

Nothing I can think of - it’s ace - A really great product 😀

Harshwardhan R.

Very smooth. Best recruitment product we have used.

Reviewed on 2017/08/05

Better candidates in our pipeline.
Got the entire team onboard with recruitment.
Great candidate experience.
Hassle free recruitment.

Pros

The ability to engage candidates. We are in a rapid expansion growing to 60 members from 20 members in 3 months. We struggled with getting candidates in the door. With recruiterflow drip campaign, we are able to attract the best candidates and deliver a great experience to them.

It has really taken the hassle out of managing recruitment process. As a CEO, it made really easy for me to get the entire team onboard and involved in the recruitment process.

Cons

I would like an integration with angel.co but there is no software that integrates with them.
We would also like to have offer management and e-signature but they have it on the roadmap so we will wait for it to come.

Abhimanyu D.

I have been using recruiterflow for hiring needs at my startup for the past 2 months

Reviewed on 2017/07/31

Pros

I think the best part is i can see all my prospects in one screen and take actions while notifying other members of my team at the same time. The well designed flows really make getting things done much simpler.

Cons

I think they need to improve on the visual aspects a bit. Some more contrast would be a welcome change in highlighting key areas. This will flatten the learning curve for my team a bit.

Subhajit R.

Easily the best value for money ATS in the market. Extremely easy to use.

Reviewed on 2017/07/31

Pros

Adding applicants is very easy, you can also import applicants from other websites like Angel, Linkedin etc.

Cons

Nothing really bothers me right now, but a detailed video on the product can be helpful. Also some articles on how to use the product would be even more helpful. Although this was completely negated by the fact that the team gave us a live demo of the product.

Response from Recruiterflow

Hey Subhajit,

We are really glad that you love recruiterflow so much. We exist to help you hire better.

We are working on creating some video tutorials and knowledge base for customers. We will notify you as soon as they are ready.

Thanks,
Team recruiterflow

Kumaresh B.

Great Software, Makes things easier and flawless.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

The product makes the hiring process very smooth and effortless. It helps in managing things at one place in a smart way.

Pros

Support is great, flawless UI, Love the chrome extension - it helps me source from Linkedin in just one click

Cons

It is not that deeply integrated with zapier. Else it's fine. Makes things easy, quick and flawless.

Sarah M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Lots of glitches and not user friendly. But very affordable

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

If I were given a larger budget, I would move back to Greenhouse.

Pros

Being that it's an ATS, it's better than not having one. It is about 1 step above keeping paper resumes.

It's much cheaper than other platforms

The customer service is prompt.

Cons

This system is extremely glitchy and not intuitive compared to the other ATS platforms I have used.
- Setting up the application form is quite awkward within job set up is clunky. If you don't save the job on that particular screen, all that information will be lost (even though every other aspect of the job set up does not work this way)
- Invites randomly get sent out in the Monrovian time zone.
- You can't remove a job from your job board without it closing the job completely. Both Greenhouse and Workable allow you to take the job off your careers page, but leave it open.
- Formatting the job description is always off.
- About 20% of the resumes that come through are unable to be read by the software, even though they are either PDF or Word docs.

Response from Recruiterflow

Hey Sarah! Really sorry to hear about your experience with Recruiterflow. This is surely something we as a company don't want our users to experience. Most of the issues which you encountered can be solved easily and we have asked our team to reach out to you with details. Do let our team know in case these issues persist.

Peter H.

Good Product, know the industry

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

It was an easy transition, the team feels like they are your friends. Easy to work with. it has an easy way to add data.

Pros

It is pretty easy to use, they understand Recruiting. the Mail system is built in!

Cons

Just some functionality, with Texting, and AI functionality. But they are working on it every day.

Tracy N.

Love this ATS!

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

They are always there to support us, they are open to feedback and have helped customize many features we asked for!

Pros

The ability to automate tedious tasks using recipes and campaigns.

Cons

I'd love to have better data views from an administrator standpoint.