Recruiterflow

Candidate tracking & CRM for recruiting & staffing agencies.

4,7
4,8
4,5
4,7
4,9
Tara R.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Excellent, user friendly program!

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

Absolutely love Recruiterflow and all of the functionality it provides our agency. The email recipes and templates have totally streamlined some of our processes, and drastically helps to organize the hiring process on our end.

Pros

Love the Email Template and Recipe features, as well as the job posting functions

Cons

We had some kinks to work through in the beginning in order to make the software fully functional for our agency, but the team over at Recruiterflow was incredibly responsive and helpful in getting us up and running.

Greg S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great customer service and a great product!

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

Overall experience is fantsatic - always quick to respond, helpful, and makes life a lot easier. I've used Recruiterflow both as an internal recruiter and external third party recruiter and it's helped in both areas.

Pros

I love the user friendliness and effectivity of Recruiterflow - they are always looking for ways to improve the software and the automation of it makes my job a lot easier.

Cons

I think the career page could be enhanced some but overall still pretty good.

Sarah M.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Lots of glitches and not user friendly. But very affordable

Reviewed on 2020/08/04
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

If I were given a larger budget, I would move back to Greenhouse.

Pros

Being that it's an ATS, it's better than not having one. It is about 1 step above keeping paper resumes.

It's much cheaper than other platforms

The customer service is prompt.

Cons

This system is extremely glitchy and not intuitive compared to the other ATS platforms I have used.
- Setting up the application form is quite awkward within job set up is clunky. If you don't save the job on that particular screen, all that information will be lost (even though every other aspect of the job set up does not work this way)
- Invites randomly get sent out in the Monrovian time zone.
- You can't remove a job from your job board without it closing the job completely. Both Greenhouse and Workable allow you to take the job off your careers page, but leave it open.
- Formatting the job description is always off.
- About 20% of the resumes that come through are unable to be read by the software, even though they are either PDF or Word docs.

Response from Recruiterflow

Hey Sarah! Really sorry to hear about your experience with Recruiterflow. This is surely something we as a company don't want our users to experience. Most of the issues which you encountered can be solved easily and we have asked our team to reach out to you with details. Do let our team know in case these issues persist.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Peter H.

Good Product, know the industry

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

It was an easy transition, the team feels like they are your friends. Easy to work with. it has an easy way to add data.

Pros

It is pretty easy to use, they understand Recruiting. the Mail system is built in!

Cons

Just some functionality, with Texting, and AI functionality. But they are working on it every day.

Vinayak K.
Industry: Real Estate

Great software for collaborative teams

Reviewed on 2019/05/13

Great product. We’re hiring faster than ever.

Pros

Recruiterflow is super simple to use. We could get started in no time. We are a distributed team over multiple locations and Recruiterflow makes it really easy for us to collaborate with each other. I could get rest of the team started in no time at all.

We love the chrome extension and automation. Life saver as it saves me atleast 30-40 minutes everyday.

Their support is awesome! The team always replies promptly and actually listens to what you say.

Cons

Not much to say here. Genuinely love the software here. If I have to pick one, I would say it would be great if it had a mobile app.

Tracy N.

Love this ATS!

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

They are always there to support us, they are open to feedback and have helped customize many features we asked for!

Pros

The ability to automate tedious tasks using recipes and campaigns.

Cons

I'd love to have better data views from an administrator standpoint.

Thomas C.
Company size: Self Employed

RecruiterFlow is the product you should be using

Reviewed on 2019/07/01

it's been tremendous. you should buy it

Pros

job positng functionality
customizeable
they uploaded my exisiting database
top notch support
easy to use
designed by people who understand recruiting
very affordable

Cons

nothing, it's great I would buy it again in a heartbeat

Olivier G.

My experience with Recruiterflow

Reviewed on 2020/03/05

Business problems solved:
- low productivity in sourcing
- integration with other platforms
- features enabling visibility on candidates for our customers
Benefits:
- gains in time
- better customer experience

Pros

Our team has looked at 10+ different ATS SaaS providers.

What stood out for us in chosing Recruiterflow are its relevant set of features for sourcing purposes, its UI/UX hence ease of use, the modern and innovative SaaS technology stack and integration possibilities (LI, Zapier, etc) and pricing.

It offers our team a tremendous boost in productivity, in doing what needs to be done without endlessly searching through menu's.

Cons

To be honest ... nothing really.
The team keeps updating features, improving UX/UI and easy of use. We are big fans !

Ankita B.
Industry: Human Resources

Easy to use and robust recruiting software

Reviewed on 2020/05/25

Pros

Recruiterflow is a really robust recruiting software. The user interface unlike other traditional softwares is modern and really easy to use. Automated email tracking, integration with LinkedIn, resume parsing and team collaboration features also make Recruiterflow an amazing software.

Cons

I would love to see click to call functionality in the software itself. Currently, you can only text from the software. I have been informed that it will be released in a few months. Looking forward to using and reviewing that feature.

King S.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Excellent product and customer service!

Reviewed on 2020/04/14

We are extremely happy with the product, It is simple and user-friendly. We have a great experience with its support team.

Pros

Recruiterflow is a powerful recruitment platform. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team provide fantastic customer service.

Cons

it would be great if they could enhance the chrome extension for LinkedIn.

Baker H.
Industry: Human Resources

Recruiterflow is an Outstanding Recruiting Tool - Customizable, Functional, Affordable

Reviewed on 2019/05/16

Our experience with Recruiterflow has changed our business for the better. The system provides several key benefits for us, but below are two that come to mind:

First, the customizations and process automation features save a tremendous amount of administrative time, allowing us to focus on impactful recruiting activities with clients and candidates.

Secondly, the system provides structure as team members move from one project to another, and it gives us an at-a-glance "where are we on X" awareness that helps us set priorities and take impactful action.

Pros

Recruiterflow is an outstanding recruiting tool that provides great customizability, overall functionality, process automation and time-saving features – all at a fantastic price point. The customer support is beyond anything I’ve experienced (personal emails from the founder?) and the tool delivers everything it promises…and perhaps a bit more.

Customizability is key for us. Have you used one of the "big systems" and wanted to add your own applicant/candidate stages or other changes to fit your workflow? So, how’d that work out for you?

Recruiterflow enables users to add and label whatever stages fit YOUR unique process, and to move candidates seamlessly from one stage to the next. Rather than having to let your team know that the hard-coded status “interview pending” really means “Bob’s reviewing them”, you can literally set up a status labeled “Bob’s Reviewing”, or whatever you like. Yes, you can configure different status settings for each position.

That’s not all. The act of moving a candidate from one stage to the next can be configured to trigger a customized action. This is a much bigger deal than it sounds – the impact is huge.

Example: Recruiterflow allows us to move unqualified applicants to the “declined” stage at first review, but the system doesn’t send out our (customized, of course) thanks-but-no-thanks email until (3 days, 4 hours, 2 weeks, your call) later.

Bottom line, this becomes YOUR recruiting software that fits YOUR process.

Cons

Well, nothing really - it's a great tool, seriously. For credibility's sake, I suppose something must be listed here.

Not a con, really, but making the system "yours" does take some investment of time up front. But that investment is paid back many fold when using the system over time. Hey, it's not required - the system is fully operational in the base configuration with virtually no customization, if you prefer.

They're working constantly on updates (and send out routine summaries of updated/new features), and I'm looking forward to the addition of in-system SMS messaging in the near future.

Daryle D.
Industry: Hospitality

This is the only recruitment software you'll ever need!

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

This is the recruiting software I've been waiting for!

I've tried Crelate, Vincere, Breezy HR, Zoho Recruit, Bull Horn, etc, and none of them come even remotely close to how good Recruiter Flow is.

RF doesn't flood their software with garbage functions, over-clutter, or complicate anything. It will take you a day or less and you'll be up and running it's that easy. One of the co-founders is always available, and that alone should tell you something - they actually care!

The price point is also fantastic and affordable to both small and large firms.

It would be great to see these added in the near future;

- Partner with a criminal background check company like Checkr! It would be nice to be able to run background checks right within RF.
- Allow the option to have a customizable domain for the careers portal. For example; "careers.companyname.com" rather than "recruiterflow.com/companyname/jobs"
- Having better location services. Entering "Portland" will just show "Portland, United States" rather than a specific "Portland" location (Portland, OR / Portland ME, etc.)
- I believe this is already in the works, but a projected commission/fee forecast would be cool.

Lastly, I said it above, but I'll say it again - RF's customer service is what will separate these guys from the competition. They listen and care about their customers. A job well done to you all!

Pros

Quite literally everything. What I love the most is that it's not cluttered with so many unnecessary options. Rep and his team have created a simple, yet elegant recruiting software. The pipeline process is a dream - I can quickly scan through all of my jobs and know where every candidate is in the process without having to open each job individually to review them.

Being able to customize pipelines for each job is also very, very helpful!

The recipes are amazing and provide full customization for any stage, in any job. Being able to automate our whole recruiting process has saved us countless hours on sending emails back and forth to candidates and clients.

Being able to have a record of every interaction I've had with a candidate, from emails, notes, and scorecards is a huge bonus. Anyone from our team can review a profile and know exactly what's going on.

FInally, having our own careers site is also AMAZING!

Cons

I'm not a huge fan of their interview scheduling process. When I was testing this function, my whole calendar for that day was sent to a client and candidate for them to review and accept the invite, which is quite a strange thing to allow/be sent. I would've preferred my whole days worth of events were to be kept private when scheduling an interview, especially when I'm not involved in the actual interview process, just the 3rd party scheduling it.

It would be great if this was an app! It's pretty hard to navigate through on my phone when I'm on the go.

Other than those two minor things, this software is brilliant.

Todd B.

Easy, full-featured recruiting software

Reviewed on 2020/04/25

With Recruiterflow, I've consolidated almost all of the software I use to use to do my job, into one easy to use package. And it seems like they're just getting started. Can't wait to see how the product evolves.

Pros

Recruiterflow has everything you need in a recruiting ats/crm: candidate sourcing and contact info, job pipeline, email campaigns, job board integration, client management and more, all in an attractive and easy to use package.

Cons

Universal search seems to only work with candidates and contacts, but not companies. Also, would be nice to have keyboard shortcuts.

Ben M.

Best Agency ATS we have been able to find

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Pros

After trialling everything we could we chose Recruiterflow and so far it's been great. The reasons we chose RF are:

- It's got a great UI, really clean and modern.
- It's really easy to use. We had it set up and customised in under an hour and our consultants picked it up in minutes.
- It puts CRM front and centre and make's it very easy to build and run email campaigns.
- The Linkedin widget is the best I've used. Really quick and easy to capture data.
- It doesn't impose any workflows on you. I feel like most other platforms have made assumptions about how recruiters should/want to work but RF has allowed us to keep our own best practice.
- Service has been great. They are always available and you're often speaking with one of the founders.

Cons

It's still a work in progress and not all areas of the platform feel fully formed yet but the core parts work better than anything else I tried so it's a happy compromise for us.

Becca K.

Great Tool for the Recruiting Lifecycle

Reviewed on 2020/04/10

Pros

The ease of use is incredible. The functionality and integrations/ extensions have a high degree of utility. It houses an all-in-one organized solution for resumes, notes, tasks, and emails. RF is also very customizable which is great if you work on a variety of roles with different stages. Lastly, it allows for collaboration between teammates!

Cons

Nothing much that hasn't already been fixed or is in the mix!

Mark S.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great ATS, Great Service!

Reviewed on 2019/02/04

Cannot say enough good things about the team at RF! They are responsive, kind and witty. Their passion to put oout a best in class product was evident from our first call to their last upgrade.

I have been extremely impressed with their level of customer service and ability to be proactive partners in solving oour recruiting needs. They listen to hear the problem and are thoughtful in delivering an upgrade that will benefit all their users.

We looked at a number of ATS's, but they had so many features at such a great price, they were the obvious choice.

Pros

Customizable modern approach to recruiting in the real world! From uploading candidate info and reaching out in e-mail to tracking campaign success and engaging with potential candidates, RF does it all!

With an intuitive approach to design, the platform is easy to navigate and effective to use. Highly recommend to small or large firms.

Cons

The software is constantly evolving to be more user-friendly.

Response from Recruiterflow

Thanks a ton Mark! You made our day :)

Bill W.

Great Product, Impressed so far

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

It's been a really good experience so far! I would definitely recommend this product, particularly if you are a recruitment firm because it really is designed well for agency recruiters. Lastly, the customer support is really responsive through their chat feature and they get you answers and feedback quickly. I did not see that as much with a couple of other companies I had trials with. Thumbs up overall!

Pros

I'm a start-up recruitment firm so I was looking for something that was clean, modern, easy to use, with good automation features to save me time. After trying out some different software packages I really came to appreciate Recruiterflow's features. The integrations and extensions work well, you can get up and running really quickly, and it's not overly complicated and "clicky" like some other programs. You can customize a lot of things. I still haven't used all of the automation features so I'm looking forward to taking advantage of that more as I go forward.

Cons

Because I work for a recruitment firm I also like to track sales metrics with clients. Messages left, calls made, emails sent etc. I would like some more easily accessible analytics for my client/prospect touches to more easily track and review at day's/week end. But, they tell me this is coming down the road so that's great! They seem to be constantly adding features which is another positive.

Ann T.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great product

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

Great especially the team. If we have any questions they help us and even customise the software for us.

Pros

it all works. Many ATS systems dont do what they promise.

Cons

For what it is it is a great product. Howveer we would like to do more compelx data analytics and marketing automation.

Mike Z.
Industry: Construction
Company size: Self Employed

Recruiterflow Try it you'll like it!

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

The thing that sold me on the software was the ability to integrate an email messaging system that was automated and integrated with the software.

Pros

Recruiterflow is easy to use and I like that it integrates with LinkedIn. One of the features I like the most is that you can set up drip email campaigns. This allows you to "set it and forget it" for a number of timed emails to go out to candidates or clients. I also like that it integrates with my Gmail account.

Cons

I don't have a specific detail that I like least but when I do send in a suggestion for improvement they do take my suggestion seriously and offer fast feedback letting me know the software already has that feature and where to find it and how to use it. Often they will implement improvements in upgrades to the software.

I would like to see more detailed videos and instructions on how to use the software and see all the features defined and how to use.

Industry: Education Management

Super easy to source candidates and automate recruiting

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

Pros

Recruiterflow has helped us source number of candidates and clients. We are able to automate a number of repetitive tasks and save a lot of time which can be used to generate extra revenue. Their support is unmatched.

Cons

There's not much to hate. The migration from your old CRM takes like 2 weeks but it's still faster than most of the other solutions.

Nolan G.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great product, exactly what you need for an agency recruiting firm

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

Overall I am extremely happy with the product and have no desire to change to a new software.

Pros

Great sourcing tools combined with candidate tracking. Also, great customer service from the team! Consistently building new features.

Cons

clicking download on linkedin profiles, wish it parsed automatically but a very minor detail

Jonathan S.
Industry: Market Research

Awesome product and great team!

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

I love the software and the team behind it. Very efficient! Thank you.

Pros

Recruiterflow plays a critical role in our business and allows us to create a more personal experience. It allows customize settings to best fit the role and needs with drag-and-drop features, easy navigation and very user friendly features.. Great product overall!

Cons

If I can think of one, their team fix it right away.

Aniket A.
Industry: Internet

Extremely fast software, slick UI and superb support. The best sourcing tools out there!

Reviewed on 2017/08/05

We got more and better candidates. Although we did not set out to solve this problem but we have doubled our hiring speed.

We were able to organise our entire recruitment process and move fast.

Pros

Recruiterflow addressed our biggest pain. Getting awesome candidates in the door. With their email campaigns and chrome extension our entire team participates in the sourcing.

It is extremely simple to use. As a hiring manager, this makes my life extremely easy. We evaluated multiple softwares but recruiterflow just swept us away with their UI.

They have incredible support. You can live chat with them whenever you feel stuck somewhere.

The best part is it is extremely fast to do things over here. I have never done application review this quickly.

Cons

There are no major cons however, I would really love it if they had a knowledge base where we can troubleshoot on our own.

We would also love to see separate pages for prospects in campaign and ones already in the pipeline.

Chanchal S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Recruiterflow has been pretty amazing for us. Streamlines our recruitment process and so easy to get

Reviewed on 2017/08/23

Pros

Really easy to use. We used recruiterbox earlier but it was over expensive and complicated.
We got everyone onboard real quick. Very easy to collect feedback, schedule and reschdule interviews. Pulling out weekly reports is also extremely easy now. I have never used a better applicant tracking system.

Cons

They can definitely use a few more integrations with job boards and technical assessment tools like hackerrank. They tell me its in the works. No complaints otherwise.

Response from Recruiterflow

Thanks Chanchal for the love. We are continuously working on building more integrations to make your life easier. We will keep you posted on how we build integrations.

Amanda D.
Industry: Human Resources

Easy to use - always improving!

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

Great - I've referred others and would pick again if starting over.

Pros

This is easy to use as a recruiter because you're able to click through jobs and candidates in ways that make sense and don't require needless hoping around.

Email finder is wonderful!

Customer service is highly responsive.

All in all, amazing value for the money.

Cons

The search and reporting functionality isn't perfect but is getting better.