Veevart

Management solution for museums, auction houses & galleries

5 /5 (11 reviews) Write a Review!
4,9
4,9
4,5
4,8
Bernard M.

Great improvments

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

Great integration between CRM/Saleforce and our gallery backoffice and online business

Pros

I loved the idea to base our backoffice linked to the website and CRM as powerful as Salesforces.
Veevart team was very efficient and always quick to answer our requests.
I strongly recommend Veevart !

Cons

Ipad /Android application still need to be closest to our needs. Also Quickbook integration will be our next request.... I know Veevart will work on it

Jackie E.
Industry: Museums & Institutions

Great Software!

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

We now have a highly functional database for our donors, members, sales, attendance, demographics, programs, and so much more thanks to Veevart. The software is helping us hone in on our audiences like never before and the Veevart Team is consistently looking for ways to help make their client's jobs easier.

Pros

I utilize this software for its Fundraising and Ticketing platforms and I've consistently been impressed by Veevart's user-friendly, intuitive format. Running reports is a breeze and anytime I have a question I hear back from our representative within the day, if not within a few minutes! They have worked with our website maintenance team and staff members to implement sales functions and everyone has nothing but great things to say about their customer service. The Veevart team has been adapting constantly throughout the pandemic situation and are offering options that help make it easier for nonprofits to get the information they most need. i.e. creating new routes for autopayment. I highly recommend this software!

Cons

The only feature we could use right now is the ability to offer autopayment options for all memberships, and Veevart is already working on making that a reality in a couple months.

Ian M.
Industry: Fine Art

Customization is great, images could use improvement

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

Veevart has allowed us to approach many aspects of our business from a more quantitative perspective and allows us to have more control over the UI/UX of what we look at every day.

Pros

Reports are a great way to track inventory and to visualize different areas for growth. The ability to change the organization of different objects is also incredibly useful, if a little daunting, because there's limitless amount of customization available.

Cons

For an inventory management system / CRM designed for art galleries and museums, there are a lot of opportunities for improvement in how images are organized and displayed. I'm surprised there aren't different image functionalities or more control over primary images and detail images, for example. The fact that images are warped to fit a square in list views is especially chaotic.

The application also has a lot of potential for task management, except that there isn't a way to mark messages as read/unread - this makes it much harder to track communications and easier for things to fall between the cracks.

Chelsea S.
Industry: Fine Art

Customer service is beyond compare!

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

Pros

The feature that we like most about the software is the amount of customer service. Their team is amazing and have great communication when working with the product. They have the same goals as the company, to make the best website for the client and the ease of communication does not lack in the slightest.

Cons

The UX/UI design on the user interface could be made easier to function for the admin using the site, sometimes its hard to follow. The dimensions listing should be switched for the art pieces (not widthx height) and we find the occasional typo. These are all minor in the long run, and the customer service outweighs the cons completely.

Industry: Fine Art

A fantastic & bespoke app that just keeps giving!

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

The Veevart team have always been able to change aspects that did not quite suit our business model.

Pros

Veevart is the only software that fully caters to our bespoke company needs. As an art advisory, we needed a secure cloud-based platform to capture and store all of our client and sales data. Veevart goes above and beyond any normal CRM system and has transformed the way our business works. Being fully-customisable and offering great reporting tools makes Veevart such an effective means for gleaning data and enabling our business to grow. The team are utterly fantastic and always on hand to answer our questions and help us develop the system as our business evolves. We haven't looked back

Cons

Not applicable!

Danny B.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Fantastic app from a great company. Has really helped supercharge the way we work.

Reviewed on 2017/03/20

We have been using Veevart for almost a year and it's safe to say we are absolutely thrilled. Along with the expert guidance of the Veevart team this app has enabled us supercharge the way we work. Veevart is helping us become a more insightful, responsive and data driven global arts organisation.

The first steps for us were to establish a data model that reflects the way we work, customise the platform to our needs and to migrate data from legacy systems. The team at Veevart have helped guide us through this process and the product itself has integrated fairly seamlessly with our existing systems.

Veevart has now replaced a number of antiquated systems. None of the work we are now doing would have been possible without Veevart and we are now looking forward to leveraging all of amazing additional technology the team at Veevart are building on top of the Salesforce platform.

Maximilian M.
Industry: Arts & Crafts

Veevart for Antique Furniture Company

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Veevart makes our business much easier. Especially in creating documents like invoices, propasals and object descriptions. We can now communicate faster and more professional with clients and have more time to built new customer relationshios.

Pros

The system is very easy to use and makes your business much easier as well faster.
You save a lots of time in order to automate most of the office processes.

Cons

It takes some time to set up the software the perfect way for your personal needs.

Kathleen E.
Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Veevart is the coolest app for Veteran and Artist database creation

Reviewed on 2018/04/15

I love the adaptability of it. I can use it for our team's purpose and customize it to our needs. Veevart is exactly what we needed.

Pros

How versatile it is ! I can use it easily ! i can not only create databases but individual artist profiles. I like being able to edit individual artist profiles. I like to add current picture to their profile to keep it updated. I am not a sales force expert and yet i could still use this software. It is perfect for what we want to do.

Cons

Really none ! I do not have any complaints about this software. I like the user friendliness and how i can create new profiles.

Luke D.
Industry: Arts & Crafts

Veevart set up our entire CRM and sales system, with web integration in a very short amount of time!

Reviewed on 2018/05/18

Incredible, easy to view insights into our sales, audience, leads and customers, with full support from the developers.

Pros

The software is an incredibly powerful insights tool, and is relatively easy to use. There are so many ways of pulling data that it can be overwhelming, but it is beautiful to be abel to see it all in one place. Antonio and his team are absolute machines, and are always prepared to go the extra mile for their customers.

Cons

As mentioned, the sheer amount of data and tools can be overwhelming, but that is a good problem to have.

Stephanie M.

I enjoy working with our administrators. They are knowledgeable, helpful and available.

Reviewed on 2018/01/29

We are now able to efficiently track all of our contacts and fund raising goals in one place.

Pros

The software is custom built to help suit a business' needs. It can keep track of contacts, sales, leads, opportunities, inventory, transactions and more.

Colleen F.
Industry: Fine Art

I appreciate Veevart and their staff so much. Antonio and his team are immediately responsive.

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

The benefits are that using this software has elevated my game to a whole new level. I am now competiting with companies that are much bigger than me. The software makes me look like a big company, and makes me look very professional.

Pros

The support is A+, and the collection software has helped me elevate my business to the next level. I shopped for an this tool for 2 months and with everything that Veevart offered, along with being open to altering their program to fit my needs, made them stand out above their competition, by a lot.

Cons

There are a few programming bugs that Veevart is working out. The bugs are not significant enough to turn me away from working with them. The implementation of tools that they offer has been systematic and planned; we just go down the list and check off the priority tasks. I can't recommend Veevart and the staff enough.