BombBomb Reviews

BombBomb

Video email marketing platform for sales teams

4.6/5 (66 reviews)
Anastasia L.

It's the Bomb!!!

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

I LOVE the concept! I love the ease and the fact that they keep improving it. I'm not using BombBomb like I could be, there's SO much more to it then just the one-off video emails I currently do. I plan to switch over from my current email marketing platform to BombBomb as well and take advantage of their CRM-like capabilities as well.

The customer service is superb!!!! And the email tracker is something I use all day while working.

Pros

It's SO easy to use and thus far still rather unique so my video emails really help me to stand out!

Cons

Honestly can't think of a thing as I've been so happy with it.

John P.

BombBomb Cubed Because hey Surpassed The "Bomb" Twice Benchmark

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Been using the BombBomb product since 2010 and they continue to innovate and stay #1 in the video email space. Customer service is great. Training is great.

Pros

The customiable opt-in forms have been my long-time favorite feature building funnels. The new mobile app for real time engagement is my latest favorite feature.

Cons

I wish there was a way to create lists based on engagement score as well as a simple way to remove unengaged contacts automatically if they score less than 10 on the 100 point scoring system in the previous 6 months.

Cliff M.

outstanding results from our new business development efforts !

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

our sales teams have benefited from a streamlined delivery for our new business development process, it compliments our outbound prospecting efforts & efficiently plugs into our salesforce platform and our email distribution efforts - thanks bombbomb !

Pros

the impact the process has on our sales development team to personalize our communications and allowing us to interact with our potential customers in a direct unique authentic fashion is producing measurably higher conversion rates than ever before !

Cons

the process to get our team members to "feel" comfortable using it... our super users of the software are true believers and the results speak for themselves as we get more and more usage.

Arielle D.

BombBomb Mass Emails...fantastic!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/10/03

Excellent! BombBomb has a simple design which allows for easy navigation through the program.

Pros

I love that in BombBomb, you can set up tons of separate groups of contacts. This gives us the ability to send mass emails to certain types of groups (i.e. clients, coworkers, in-house). BombBomb is able to track these mass emails to the user, and see if they have opened, clicked on any links in the email, who received it, ect., which allows us the opportunity to adjust contacts in order to find the people most interested. It also has Social Media automation which is a fantastic tool for people like me who always forget to post on social website to increase traffic.

Cons

The customization of emails can be tricky and not as easy as the program makes it seem. It can only be customized to a certain extent of the options they give you (i.e. adding side bars, adding certain media icons, video sizes ect.) However, it is still a fantastic program

Ryan r O.

I have had nothing but business growth, creativity and an increase in leads with BB

all the benefits ! ;)

Pros

I love that it allows me to shine and show my marketplace who I am and increase our connection. It has allowed me to show my professionalism as a modern salesperson and put the me back in my sales process.

Cons

There are not many cons, But I would like some more features on my IOS BB app, I can let you know what those suggestions are if you want to know...

Monika M.

Incredible platform for Real Estate Agents - Should Be Used By All!

Reviewed on 2018/07/12

Personal connection with clients with technology. In my business, where our company's footprint is across several states, I don't have the chance to meet each one of our agents in person. By having this platform, I am able to connect with the agents via video which makes a world of a difference!

Pros

1. Customer Service is INCREDIBLE! If you have solid customer service, it makes all the world of a difference.
2. All the functionality with the platform is great - videos in emails, CRM, automations, tracking, and more...if you want to improve your Real Estate business, this tool will help you differentiate yourself from the others.
3. Easy to use! I love being able to create different templates and making mine unique, but also having the option of using the pre-populated templates too.
4. Integration is phenomenal! It's so wonderful to be able to integrate it with so many other platforms and systems.

Cons

Price is definitely a little steep when looking at it initially. If you use it to its fullest capacity, I think it's well worth your investment.

Craig B.

Great product and support

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

better data to understand our client base

Pros

Data Feeds DATA helps understand who our clients are which to call email turn to hot leads
question box too long happy to do a bomb-bomb email to explain

Cons

Cons None we use Camtasia to edit files A workshop to trade ideas
I work would nice to have Access to add team member ar lower cost but limit to email send

Jimmy hays N.

Bomb Bomb is a game changer!

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

Response rate from my prospects and customers is much higher using Bomb Bomb

Pros

I love that I can make personalized thumbnails so my new customers and prospects know that this is a personal message I took the time to make them - not some spammed video I send to everyone! I also love the fact that inside of gmail I can see who has opened the email and if they watched the video.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about the software. I think it is tremendously valuable and very affordable!

Matthew D.

Tantalizing emails; GIF option pops out to video

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

BombBomb itself, as a company, supports a lot of non-profit effort. Our group was the recipient of that support so we operated on a free subscription. That said, their software didn't blend well with our audience, but occasionally, it really helped our sales team be aware of big accounts reading their emails - which always prompted a call - and discover what kind of communication our constituency preferred.
BombBomb is very up front that if you don't use their tools the right way, they won't work for you and they make every effort to help users utilize their tools as best as possible. Follow their system and this will very likely be a great product for you.

Pros

Clearly the main feature - "video email" via a GIF preview of the video.
Allows for casual "face to face" communication.
Quick, easy reporting on who opens the email, how many times.
LOVE the plugin option to get alters when someone opens your emails in real time. LOVE IT!

Cons

Not the best fit for every industry or demographic.
GIF pops out to an HTML page, not technically video in email - they're as close as possible, though.

6.0/10
Steve hougard Y.

BombBomb is an important and great communication channel I use to build deeper connections

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

The benefits I receive from using Bombbomb is creating meaningful connections virtually.

Pros

Super user friendly and the app makes it really easy to find specific video I had sent if i need to resend.

Cons

A feature that would be really helpful is to text bb messages but also be able to blind copy everyone.

Heidi S.

BombBomb is changing the way we build relationships with our customers!

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

The ability to make personalized contact with customers and add a warm touch to my communications with customers.

Pros

BombBomb is super easy to use with a very simple app and plugins for Chrome and Outlook. I LOVE that I am able to make personalized contact with customers, introduce myself, and help make a real connection with customers I never meet in person! I also like that tracking capability -- I get an immediate notice when a customer opens my email, watches my video, or forwards my video to a friend.

Cons

At this point, I don't see any cons -- BombBomb has been consistently improving since I started using the program 3 years ago.

Marcos G.

Excellent tool to create and send video messages

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

Pros

As a video creating company, we started sending video to our customers with video messages, tutorials, interesting facts, etc.. And wanted to find a software that could help us send and distribute video emails easily... Thats when we heard of Bombomb... Its actually cool how you can create a video in just a few clicks, saying whatever you need to communicate, and then send it to a group of contacts, all in about 5 minutes or less! They've got mobile extentions so that you might even record from your phone.
Even though we didn't use it, Bombbomb has a tracking and analytics to let you know if your video is causing the impact you where hoping.

Cons

Theres not to much to dislike... At the end we didn't go for the paid plan because the tool was much more than we needed.
From what we interacted with it, it could have a bit more email templates for you to choose from.

7.0/10
Brian E.

The Best of Video Email Marketing

Reviewed on 2018/08/29

We love BombBomb and use it regularly. It's great!

Pros

We changed to BombBomb from one of its competitors a few years back and absolutely love it. Being able to insert short videos as part of our e-mail marketing has increased our open rate, and helped us more effectively engage with those in our community. The software is easy to use, and has a number of tools to help create effective emails that help people engage.

Cons

Occasionally, we have an issue with font sizing being inconsistent between different paragraphs. To be fair, this may be our error rather than the software's issue.

Mike H.

BombBomb takes emailing to the next level.

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

The real estate business is all about client relationships, and BomBomb makes emails more personal and helps me relay messages quicker and with more clarity, like speaking directly with my clients and prospects.

Pros

The ease of use is wonderful. I can access it from my CRM, Gmail, or on my iPhone with ease.

Cons

I really cannot think of a negative. the program is robust and works when needed, except in poor cell reception areas.

Amanda H.

Complex and over-priced

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/05/03

Overall, I think BombBomb is a great product for lead nurturing. However, for this product to really work and be worthwhile, you need to invest in the most expensive package. I believe all of their packages are overpriced for what is offered. I do however like the option to pause your subscription if needed.

Pros

I loved how BombBomb offers a more personal and creative way to get in touch with your leads by letting them get face-to-face with you in the early stages of nurturing, when they aren't quite ready to commit yet.

Cons

I found it to be a very complex program to understand. The user interface can be confusing, and trying to figure out the best way to make it function with all of the moving parts is difficult. I also found the email template customization to be clunky and frustrating.

6.0/10
Dean I.

The Best

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

Pros

The ease of use.
The personalization of the email.
It makes communication with the customer very personal

Cons

Nothing. It's awesome !
*Would like to add effects to the email if possible like Chromacam

Rodger T.

Phenomenal Product!!!

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

Pros

Bomb Bomb has helped me enhance my retention rate with my current agents, as well we grown to the seventh fastest Remax in the State of Florida and I tribute a fair amount of that to move the bomb bomb experience.

Cons

Sometimes integration is challenging with social media. However recently they have made it slightly easier to work through.

John s. L.

Phenomenal product and easy to use. So many capabilities I am yet to experience and that is excitin

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

Pros

Very simple to use, love the mobile app and the tracking capability is phenomenal. The open rate is much higher than traditional email

Cons

Custom templates once designed are hard to modify on my own, the ability to share directly with social media is difficult for me

Terri L.

I have used this for over a year - wow!

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Very good response rate.

Pros

My emails get opened and I get responses. People actually tell me how much they appreciate getting emails this way.

Cons

That so far it won't integrate with Infusion Soft. I would love it to connect with my Infusion Soft database.

Matthew M.

Good way to send bulk video email. Not easy to use the anyway but defaults.

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

We're sending out email to small (70-200) groups of subscribers. It works but its a PITA to get right and seems to be impossible to set the defaults you want.

Pros

Makes sending bulk email possible. Lets you add images, if you can figure out how to bypass the defaults.

Cons

Interface is difficult unless you use it the way BombBomb thinks you should. Use an image instead of a video? Have fun! Don't want video replies or social media? Better learn to track down the boxes to uncheck. Want to set a title? Learn to paste because you'll have to put it in three of four different places. Want to send a corrected email? Better do it business hours weekdays so you can contact support when they "hold it for review." (Oh, and don't count on the correction getting out anytime soon.

2.0/10
Mark B.

Excellent Video Email Program

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Pros

This program is EXCELLENT! The option to use video email is the way of the future and this company is on the cutting edge of this. The integration with gmail is seamless and it doesn't get dropped into spam!

Cons

We wish there were a few more options for the payment levels. We are right in between payment levels and could use a option in the middle before total customization.

Leslie M.

I LOVE BombBomb. I use it daily to thank my customers who visit my subdivision.

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

I get the ability to personally thank my clients. A video is much more personal than just an email. It also helps them to remember me!

Pros

It's easy to use. I've made it part of my process so I ALWAYS say "Thanks!" in person! I have also used it to reconnect with leads that have gone "cold".

Cons

I don't dislike anything about BombBomb. I've been using it for 6 months and it works like a charm.

Lisa V.

Used to sent potential renters virtual tours.

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

Great to link and send a video

Pros

We used this software to send potential renters a virtual tour of our apartments. The video links were simple and easy to send and for the user to click on and view.

Cons

It was difficult to upload a video to the site because it had to be a specific size. It also had a monthly charge that other sites don't use.

Dr. ian R.

BombBomb has paid for itself many times over. It is one of the best marketing pieces I have.

Reviewed on 2018/04/20

$$$

Pros

Bombbomb is very easy to use. It has a dramatic impact on my prospects. It is very effective and very inexpensive to implement. I highly recommend this program. Video is becoming more and more important.

Cons

My computer RAM can't keep up with some of the features. Mobile app has fewer features than the desktop.

Tim C.

Bombbomb has been a terrific tool in my business. People are always amazed when I send a video!

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

It differentiates me from everyone else and it's a good way to enhance relationship building.

Pros

I like the entire platform. It's easy to use, has tons of very cool features everything is easy to find. The tech support team is wonderful too!

Cons

Sometimes the Bombbomb extension for Google Chrome gets a little squirrely and it takes up a lot of room on my gmail home page.