Allocable Reviews

Allocable

Time tracking & productivity analytics for enterprises

4.8/5 (4 reviews)
Daniel L.

Changes the way I look at data

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

Project forecasting is now part of our weekly meetings and this is something that the software has automated for us. We can now see how we are leveraging employees for non-billable and billable hours and make actionable changes on our workforce as well as project estimates with more accuracy than ever before.

Pros

The most revealing thing about Allocable is learning where my time is going on projects. My company uses a monthly recurring system to bill clients, so it is important to know how much time we are allowing per client, per month. Now, I can log into Allocable and see where our time has been spent and if our project burndown rates are where we want them.

Cons

I understand Allocable is now building this, but I'd like to use a built-in time tracking tool rather than have to manually pull in time tracking data or connect it through an API like Harvest. The good news is that I spoke to the Allocable support team and they already told me they are working on this in an upcoming version.

Response from Allocable

Thank you for your candid review of our product.

We appreciate feedback from our customers It is this feedback that has helped us build a better product. We are excited to announce that we have enhanced our time tracking features. As a customer, you will automatically receive these enhancements upon the release of our latest update.
> Allocable Product Management

Melissa C.

Easy to use. Easy to customize. Helpful planning tool.

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

Pros

The ability to compare data from various sources in a single tool saves me valuable time and provides insight into potential problem areas.

Cons

I would like the ability to build custom reports and schedule alerts when certain thresholds are exceeded.

Anya P.

Simplicity and accuracy

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/07/13

Pros

Ability to run multiple reports, extract, sort, summarize, and present selected data. It helps to forecast performance more accurately.

Cons

Have its own time tracking tool will be an advantage. That being said, I would love to have a section design for Finance department that can be used for billing and finance analysis

Response from Allocable

Thank you for your candid review of our product.

We care very much about our customers feedback and we are excited to announce that we have enhanced our time tracking features and added additional reports for finance. As a customer, you will automatically receive these enhancements upon the release of our latest update.
> Allocable Product Management

Rob H.

Helps me manage time and resources!

Reviewed on 2017/08/22

Pros

Allocable is helping me understand the time spent on projects and the burn-rate of our project resources. We are able to immediately improve efficiency on projects with the data we are collecting.