VR Maker

great!

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

more sales

more sales

Pros

ease of use, straightforward usage
ease of use, straightforward usage

Cons

when viewing the tour via mobile, the default setting is for the user to move the actual phone to experience the tour. It would be best if the default view is for the user to pan around using the fingers.

Response from iStaging

Hi Franz, many thanks for the review! Regarding panning on mobile, the two ways you mentioned should by default be enabled. Please let us know which phone and browser you're using at [email protected] and we will look into the matter!

ron
  • Used for 6-12 months

An excellent 3D VR touring tool. Very quick to learn and use. Value price is excellent vs...

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Matterport like features at a more affordable cost. Still wish the istaging software would be able to let is move around "walk" from room to room in a connected manner like Matterport does, vs istaging makes you 'skip' or 'teleport' from room to room making the VR tour disconnected from one room to the next. Matterport's way of moving around is more like you're "walking through the house" vs istaging is like you're appearing in a room to look around and then appearing in another room to look around, very disjointed experience although great for the price. It's the only thing that makes Matterport such a better experience. If you fix that gap, you'll be 2nd to none. Right now you're great, but 2nd to Matterport in the walkthrough experience.

Pros

Can mimic virtually every function that the much more expensive Matterport can do. Although Matterport does perform these "same" functions much more smoothly with zero lag nor any jittery frame rates in transition room to room (as sometimes seen in iStaging) but overall you cannot beat istaging's ease of use, functionality and quality for the price, hands down.

Cons

Great product for the dollars but could use some software tweaks: (1) My least favorite is that you cannot "walk" down a hallway and into the next room the way you can with Matterport. (staging's clicking a dot to teleport into the next room is just not the same visual orientation and touring feel and always having to re-orient your direction vs Matterport's 'walking' to any point in a room and seeing perspective from there, before walking to the next room from there, like a true VR tour. (2) The staging motion when transitioning/moving from room to room, can lack a smoothness (vs Matterport SUPER smooth when moving room to room or looking around). Those are nearly the only 2 things that suffer vs Matterport which is still the best performer, (but at a higher cost).

Response from iStaging

Many thanks for this detailed review!

giacomo
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

it's easy to create/update a tour but not very good the quality of the infopoint that are...

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

Pros

it's very easy to use and sharable without problems. Also the speed in internet when i use it on smartphone to do some presentation is very good

Cons

I can suggest you to improve the infopoint. They are not good and not responsive (the pictures)
Also the possibility to link mp3 file may be very good
But work on the infopoint to make them more smart and potents

Response from iStaging

Hi Giacomo, excellent point! We'll surely take your feedback in account when we redesign the markers.

Alexandros

Easy and Smart

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Pros

its doing what it says fluently, working fast in the tour, reliable, can integrate with your webpage easy, is well priced with GREAT support!

Cons

you can only upload 10 images at a time, slow uploading and saving, could have more parameters for personalising the experience of the user such as personal themes so you don't loose time uploading the bottom logo, auto watermark adding to the uploaded pictures, possibility to change initiating colour from grey to other colours or see-through. We are waiting for more, you are Great!

Yang
  • Used for 1+ year

Probably the better VR maker provide across different touch points and great design - Whampoa

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

To be able to resell this service as part of interior business in the fastest and easiest way.

Pros

The ease of use and constant evolving function provides an interesting customer experience, providing equipment with a good service makes this a winning formula.

Cons

The price hike up 3 times after the major update and interface can be still further improved for some bugs with the editor. Unfortunately the 720 lens thou cover more background, the stitching is bad with ghosting effect and unattractive color. A color editor can be improvise to push up the quality of the VR shots.

Response from iStaging

Thanks for the review Marvin!

Simon

This has opened up a whole new aspect of opportunity for me and my business. It is so simple...

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

I love that it is so simple to use and time efficient. I can shoot the photos and 'boom'... there it is... a pano tour ready for the world. I am also really impressed with your commitment to customer support. I have had questions and support team has been prompt in their replies and very helpful, resolving every issue. I have looked at your market competitors and found myself coming back to iStaging because I found it the simplest and best value. I am still growing in my application of this, however I have already recommended and shown it to a colleague of mine who is looking to add it to his growing Real Estate photography business. I'm very excited about the possibilities this presents to my clients.

Cons

The only problem I've had so far was a faulty rotator, which support team quickly replaced following seeing the video examples I sent him. I would like to know what techniques are available to get a smoother connection of the images top and bottom of the pano picture, however I think that might be more the 'user' (me) on a learning curve, rather than a problem with the software. Overall, I'm really excited about this.

Response from iStaging

Hi Simon, thanks a lot for this very thorough feedback! Here are some tips to make the best out of our Rotator solution: https://help.istaging.com/en-us/article/56-how-to-capture-the-perfect-livetour-with-vr-maker

Maddie

So much better than looking through photos!

Reviewed on 2021/01/30

Pros

I LOVE how easy to use LiveTour is. I also love how much more of a home you get to see when looking online. 100x better than simply looking through photos!

Cons

I have yet to find something I dislike about LiveTour! Always a 10/10 experience!

Anita
  • Used for 1+ year

The answer to my virtual tour/reality prayers!

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

It's easy to use. It allows to brand yourself, unlike other companies where you pay an outrageous amount of money for the camera then you a high monthly fee to host and edit your files and it's still has their brand on it!

Cons

None. It is a good product and I am glad I found it. Hopefully, more people will consider istaging as an option.

Response from iStaging

Hi Anita. Fantastic, thanks for sharing your experience! Glad you like the product and please reach out to our support team should you have any issues.

Robert

It is a great VR product!

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Starting a new business isn't easy, finding the right tools to succeed can be the hardest part. Lets just say my job just got a whole lot easier.

Pros

Pretty Good app, very stable. Takes a few sec to connect to the Rotator and its ready for taking photos. Time delay, HDR, rotation speed and lens settings are the only controls. It allows for full editing of pics, adding makers, nots, and highlights is easy. They are adding new features every couple of months.

Cons

Biggest grip isn't the software but the clamp on the rotator, it barley holds my iPhone 8+ when centering the lens as recommended. an adapter would be nice
Maybe an LED lighting setup for lighting up the darker corners but HDR helps
No blur edit tool.....yet
30 pictures per project max can be a little low for some of the larger properties but you just have to get creative with your maker placement.

Response from iStaging

Hi Robert. Thanks so much for this review! We're currently working on improving the Rotator design. Stay tuned!

Francois
  • Industry: Photography

Good tool enabling us to get Google certified and offer 360 tours to clients

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

This has enabled us to become Google certified and offer 360 tours as part of packages to shops, hotels, villas etc for our photography business in Greece and to use as part of our every day photography and social media behind the scenes etc in London

Pros

Easy to use, easy to embed and share, lightweight easy to carry, all seems ot be working well with no difficulty

Cons

the hot spot tags, floor plan and video options could be refined a little bit and have a nicer design look

Response from iStaging

Hi Francois. Thanks very much for your feedback! We're working on redesigning all the markers, stay tuned!

Kelly

Easy to use and great results!

Reviewed on 2018/05/14

When a potential buyer has a chance to see a property in such an immersive way it enhances their experience of the property - and if they don't like what they see they don't call and waste my time asking questions about a property that won't work for them.

Pros

The process is easy to follow and the results are great! I use this software to enhance my real estate listings and I find that buyers and sellers alike really appreciate the quality and ease of use.

Cons

It takes alot of time to put it all together, but I imagine similar programs would take just as long, so not a huge deal for me.

Khaya

Good overall. I am struggling to customise my URL using WordPress.

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

Ease of stitching and the overall quality of the product is very good. My end-user also find the product easy to use.

Cons

Customers using mobile default to oculus lens function - I prefer that default to have the oculus lens function deactivated.

Response from iStaging

Hi Khaya! Thanks a lot for your review. Please feel free to reach out to our support team regarding this URL customization issue with Wordpress through the little widget in the bottom-right of our website. We'll be happy to help.

Weerasak

This software understand what user want and they prepare everything ready to use.

Reviewed on 2017/10/20

I make a great website that surprise all users. They can search and view the places before they come. Make them plan and prepare without losing their time.

Pros

All functions are on line. User can select and control what to see. Just click and got it. This also responsive and support all devices.

Cons

Not seen yet. really! The iStaging may be try to study what people need and develop the most complete software for 360 Panorama.

GEORGIOS
  • Industry: Design

very easy to use. started doing live tours from day 1 :)

Reviewed on 2017/10/20

Created virtual tours for my clients and got into VR an AR mentallity in a very simple and affordable way.

Pros

Very easy to use. The Live tour editor was very handy and had many possibilities. The video.link option is very usefull.

Cons

Would be very usefull to have an undo button while editing a tour, since I uploaded an image by accident at the "preview photo" section and lost my panorama.

Kurt

Fantastic quality, value and super easy to use!!

Quality virtual tour at a low cost

Quality virtual tour at a low cost

Pros

Easy to use software using my current smartphone means low cost to start making my own professional tours.

Cons

Nothing, great product. I have to write something to submit this review but have nothing bad at all to say.

Response from iStaging

Hi Kurt. Thanks a lot! We're glad you're enjoying the product. Stay tuned for brand new features coming soon!

Tony

User friendly, affordable.

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

Pros

Offers a great perspective for clients in the real estate market. Especially those that are looking from a considerable distance away.

Cons

Nothing really, would be nice to be able to upload music in the background of tours. For what I do, it's great.

Response from iStaging

Thank you for the review!

Wayne

Great, easy, quick, cost effective product.

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Too early to tell yet.

Too early to tell yet.

Pros

Easy to use and quick, especially with an iphone. Relatively cost effective product. Not a large bulky product. Main cost is the phone being used, which most users already have themselves.

Cons

It needs a bit of tweaking. The save function needs some work. If a save is unsuccessful when editing, it needs to show that it was unsuccessful a bit large or bolder. The actual viewing experience for an end user, it would be great if the rotation speed would be increased slightly.

Response from iStaging

Many thanks Wayne for this review! We'll take your feedback in consideration for our upcoming releases.

Basel

Platform not working properly

Reviewed on 2018/07/15

Nothing. I bought a subscription to use it for business purposes & now I'm stuck and already lost some clients

Pros

Features advertised are good. Couldn't try them really as the platform freezes everytime I try to create a tour which doesn't help making use of any of the features

Cons

Platform freezes, turns uploaded panoramas black or white, jitters & signs me out. I'm using a premium subscription. Apparently the free 3 panoramas trial wasn't enough to test it as it doesn't allow you to upload more than 3 or use advanced features.

Robert

It's a great platform. Less expensive than Matterport. It makes your listing stand out.

Reviewed on 2018/05/18

Better listing

Better listing

Pros

It is affordable. Looks good. You can build a tour yourself and it looks good, no need to hire someone to make a Matterport tour.

Cons

I don't like the limitations. You are limited to 30 pictures per tour (some homes or businesses are very large). The song choices are boring and only 10.
I wish it autosave during the panorama direction process. That process can be time consuming and frustrating. There isn't enough room to type an entire address for the title.

Simon

So far it has worked very well for what we needed.

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

Pros

It has allowed us to get a bigger reach with our visuals and easily embed within our clients websites. The ease of use and the fast responses from your support have been great.

Cons

I would like more customisation options to allow us to brand the frame and not just within the image itself. I also initially struggled to find some information but was quickly answered by support.

Response from iStaging

Thank you Simon for reviewing the product, we really appreciate your feedback!

olivia
  • Industry: Design

Nice software, easy to use but needs improvements on the design of the lens, difficult to...

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

To be able to create house tours with a lot of information as well as apply our brand and be able to embedded in our web.

Pros

It is very easy to create a tour and to add or change information. The quality of the tour is good and the interface is easy to use.

Cons

Has to improve the design of the graphic elements as hotspots or info icons. The use of the lens with an iPhone should be easier.

Response from iStaging

Hi Olivia, thanks very much for this review. It's very helpful for us!

Kendell

Very easy to use and my realtors love it

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

Easy to use, minimal gear. I enjoy how quickly I can capture 360 on a job simply using my phone. Easy to put together afterward so I recommend you try it out!

Cons

Can't tell how much battery is left in rotator. Hard to know how much longer you have it workable on a long day of shoots.

Response from iStaging

Thank you for this review! We are working on making it possible to view the battery level of the Rotator, stay tuned!

Marc

Istaging was very easy to get started with the images using my phone stitched together...

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

The easy setup and the free included hardware was a real plus. Makes 3-D VR easily accessible without spending a ton of cash.

Cons

I don't really have many negatives yet, maybe as I continue to use the software some will become apparent but so far so good!

Response from iStaging

Hi Marc. Thanks for giving us feedback. Great to hear you're enjoying using the product. Please let us know if you need help with anything!

Scott
Scott

Super simple to use

Reviewed on 2017/10/20

Pros

I had no idea what to expect in developing a 3D Tour but iStaging did make the whole thing pretty easy. The software is very user friendly and intuitive. Thanks

Cons

The moderator is a little tricky. Also I'd like the ability to have more flexibility with a custom logo and message. Lastlly - an ability to generate a custom URL would be super cool.

Emile

Great tool for and addition to presentations

Adds value to presentations and client interactivity

Adds value to presentations and client interactivity

Pros

- Easy to use - Adds value to presentations - Features are well integrated - Speed of user experience - Informative

Cons

Cannot activate or deactivate presentations. Have to be deleted to make them inactive. Not being able to change colour from default PINK colour scheme (icons, tags, location pins, etc.)