LiveTour

Ron H.
  • Industry: Media Production

Amazing 360 software with amazing results

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Fast, easy way to create 360 degree interactive experiences on the web.

Pros

I like the design and how easy it is to navigate the app. This is what online shopping really needs.

Cons

In order to enhance and personalize the VR experience, I wish iStaging would allow the uploading of 360 videos and audio files in either mp3 or 3D spacial audio formats to your projects.

Response from iStaging

Hi Ron. Thanks a lot for your feedback. Stay tuned for those features!

Koen V.
  • Industry: Design

Top class presentations in no time... and it' very promising for the future

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

I make 3d-visualizations for businesses about designs for exhibition stands, shops/retail, residential architecture an interior design. I made some projects in 360° and the clients were amazed. Most likely I will continue to work even more with iStaging for my 360 Workflows ! add the stereoscopy import and I'm sold forever!

Pros

- It's really easy to use and the Interface is quite straight forward.
- personalization possibilities
- You can make a basic presentation without going into details (like navigation, pointer layout, etc...) and use it for testing purposes only, And then afterwards you can easily replace low-res renderings with high quality ones and keep everything else. If you want to go more in detail about pointers and so on then, you still can without losing worktime.
-Pricing plans are reasonable
- online storage allows everyone to view and on every device
- QR codes to access

Cons

I believe this software is VERY promising towards the future. There is actually almost nothing that I don't like about the software, but some things could be functionally improved:
- The most important thing for me is implementation of steroscopic import (12x1 cube maps and Spheric stereoscopic SBS (tb/lr), but as I heard from a kind commercial, this is in the dev's pipeline... which makes me very happy and impatiently awaiting this feature. :-D
- a default pointer should be allowed to be applied to the project or even account, so that it's default loaded for all new points, but allows a user to change it per point if nescessary.
OR
Once charged a new pointer image, it should at least re-appear in the short list of pointers when creating a new pointer for this project.
-I would make the custom name with fill-in field for a panorama standard, and allow to use a name from the drop-down-list. It would be a lot more efficient... Also when changing a given name it is a pain to reselect "custom" from the drop-down-list again to change it, it's not there already to change...
- I would suggest upload of proper mp3's as music, instead of a 10 sound choice.
- allow link/video playback in VR mode
-Bring VR mode button outside menu (main button)
Thank you for your consideration about these suggestions
and please feel free to make me a beta tester for upcoming versions. I also beta test for other softwares. (NDA is no problem)

Response from iStaging

Thank you very much for this thorough review. Most of the suggestions you brought up are in the roadmap, and will be available soon. Thank you again!

Franz R.

great!

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

more sales

Pros

ease of use, straightforward usage
ease of use, straightforward usage

Cons

when viewing the tour via mobile, the default setting is for the user to move the actual phone to experience the tour. It would be best if the default view is for the user to pan around using the fingers.

Response from iStaging

Hi Franz, many thanks for the review! Regarding panning on mobile, the two ways you mentioned should by default be enabled. Please let us know which phone and browser you're using at [email protected] and we will look into the matter!

Georgios B.
  • Industry: Design

very easy to use. started doing live tours from day 1 :)

Reviewed on 2017/10/20

Created virtual tours for my clients and got into VR an AR mentallity in a very simple and affordable way.

Pros

Very easy to use. The Live tour editor was very handy and had many possibilities. The video.link option is very usefull.

Cons

Would be very usefull to have an undo button while editing a tour, since I uploaded an image by accident at the "preview photo" section and lost my panorama.

Michael V.

With iStaging it's very easy to create 360°-Virtual Tours with a few clicks. Recommendable!

Reviewed on 2017/10/20

For me the best option to present 360°-Virtual Tours of our properties. Clients are impressed!

Pros

very easy to use, Basic-Plan is free, free addons, good range of nice incidental music to use for the tours

Cons

The only thing I'm missing: the option to change the colors (would be good for those who use the tours for embedding in their websites, for example Real Estate Brokers)

Thomas F.
  • Industry: Photography

An amazing way to make immersive 360 tours of homes.

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Pros

I like how easy this software is to use. I can go from taking the 360 images to having a tour up and running in no time. Istaging is also updating the software to make it even easier and quicker to get a tour together.

Cons

I currently like everything about this software and highly recommend it.

Steven S.

Good Concept Poor Support

Reviewed on 2017/10/22

If I can get it to work, it will be an awesome boost to my marketing.

Pros

An awesome concept that delivers 720 degree virtual tours. If it works it's a franction of the price of Matterport.

Cons

No start up support. No live chat support. Support is from a time zone that is the opposite of the United States and it's only in the form of emails. Not sure it really works with the rotator that they push. Camera seems to lock up as the rotator is moving too fast. After 5 or 6 scans the camera shuts down. Very unclear on how to make hot spots function. I will get it all figured out but it leaves a poor taste to have to pays for two months of a product just to figure out their kinks.

Adam W.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

The app has been a revelation compared to all others I have tried on the market.

Reviewed on 2017/09/05

Pros

Its ease of use, and slick presentation make it ideal for us in creating a 360 tour for our customers. Customer support has been 1st class.

Robert G.

It's a great platform. Less expensive than Matterport. It makes your listing stand out.

Reviewed on 2018/05/18

Better listing

Pros

It is affordable. Looks good. You can build a tour yourself and it looks good, no need to hire someone to make a Matterport tour.

Cons

I don't like the limitations. You are limited to 30 pictures per tour (some homes or businesses are very large). The song choices are boring and only 10.
I wish it autosave during the panorama direction process. That process can be time consuming and frustrating. There isn't enough room to type an entire address for the title.

Simon G.

So far it has worked very well for what we needed.

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

Pros

It has allowed us to get a bigger reach with our visuals and easily embed within our clients websites. The ease of use and the fast responses from your support have been great.

Cons

I would like more customisation options to allow us to brand the frame and not just within the image itself. I also initially struggled to find some information but was quickly answered by support.

Response from iStaging

Thank you Simon for reviewing the product, we really appreciate your feedback!

Ashley S.

Affordable VR Tours

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

Pros

Its easy to use. No learning curve.
It's cheap enough for us to profit from the service.
It filled in the gap, so that we didn't have to make a big investment in Matterport, or similar options.

Cons

Image quality isn't great, but it's okay for the price.
It takes forever to go through the photos, and put the hotspots in each image; however, I don't know how that could possible go any faster -- it's just tedious.

Sjur H.

Very good software for 360 picture handling.

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

Pros

Easy to use, i like the hotspot fetures and also the video tags. It is very presentable to our customers.

Cons

Would be better if i could include more/bigger hotspot pictures, would like more space to write descriptions in text boxes. Would like to see a «how to USE the system for new customers without briefing from us»

Response from iStaging

Many thanks Sjur for this detailed review!

Cammi M.

Brings real estate properties to life

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

User friendly and intuitive to use with your mobile device. I also like that the embed codes, and links are readily available to add to our site.

Cons

The text editor is a nightmare. Support is from a time zone that is the opposite of the United States and it's only in the form of emails.The user interface could be better

Fabio T.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

iStaging provides the best costXbenefit relation when it comes to 360 tour assembling.

Reviewed on 2017/10/20

It adds value to the visualization services we provide to our real estate clients.

Pros

The ease of use when creating and editing 360 tours. The platform is fast and responsive and the options for customization are great.

Cons

Lack of an easy embed code output. When you need to embed the tour, there is the need to manually add the iframe HTML code.

Olivia L.
  • Industry: Design

Nice software, easy to use but needs improvements on the design of the lens, difficult to...

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

To be able to create house tours with a lot of information as well as apply our brand and be able to embedded in our web.

Pros

It is very easy to create a tour and to add or change information. The quality of the tour is good and the interface is easy to use.

Cons

Has to improve the design of the graphic elements as hotspots or info icons. The use of the lens with an iPhone should be easier.

Response from iStaging

Hi Olivia, thanks very much for this review. It's very helpful for us!

Value for money and excellent support. A service worth using.

Reviewed on 2018/02/24

I can easily display 360 walk-through to my clients and it makes them understand my design better.

Pros

It is very east and convenient to use . Can be used on any device and without any complication of content update.

Tom A.

Love ISatge

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

Takes me about an hour to do a tour.

Pros

Economics are great. Using it on all my listing prentations.

Cons

None no complaints. Love the easy formate.

Stephen P.

Best value best price

impressed clients.

Pros

this platform works with multiple cameras, you can embed youtube and other tags. Clients are very impressed.

Paul G.

The sorfware is to slow and the program can handle editing and constantly shuts down or...

Reviewed on 2017/10/20

Additional service to our clients

Pros

It's ability (if it works) however it is limited as you can't stich together from your mobile which is a problem

Cons

Takes to long to stich together and the program constantly shuts down when trying to stich videos together...

Great software, very clear and easy to navigate the VR tours.

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

Pros

Clear and quality panoramas and navigation. Good price point. Low hardware costs - use your phone or ipad.

Cons

Limited to 30 panos per live tour. Lengthy setup process for working panos together in the VR Maker. Must manually create jumping points between rooms which makes it too easy to miss a point placement.

Maja J.

A Lot for a little price!

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

Pros

The fact that it's so easy to use. It's put together in no time. It's not complicated at all. And it's cheap !

Cons

The functionality of the tags should be better. The amount of panoramas in one group should be more. And a better way to insert your own graphics because it has been hard to insert your own. An your own graphics should be allowed to be bigger. It's very small

Oladipo O.

Experience the world at a go

Reviewed on 2021/04/16

Amazing app to plan on your tour destination and even book for a tour guide.

Pros

Easy to select my tour location and vacation easily with benefits of comparing other locations with amazing discounts on offer.

Cons

It freezes when you run it for a long time on some phones, the reminder feature don't work sometimes.

William P.

Basic software that delivers a quick and easy solution to creating virtual tours

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

It is now an integral part of our marketing pack

Pros

It's easy to navigate and to create virtual tours in a matter of minutes. Uploading of tours is quick and easy, you can then get them out to customers in no time at all. Great for winning business.

Cons

It crashes on some of the PC'S which is frustrating when you are half way through a tour. Could do with more auto save options as you have to be sure to keep pressing save as you go. Can only load 10 images at a time.

Simon M.

This has opened up a whole new aspect of opportunity for me and my business. It is so simple...

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

I love that it is so simple to use and time efficient. I can shoot the photos and 'boom'... there it is... a pano tour ready for the world. I am also really impressed with your commitment to customer support. I have had questions and support team has been prompt in their replies and very helpful, resolving every issue. I have looked at your market competitors and found myself coming back to iStaging because I found it the simplest and best value. I am still growing in my application of this, however I have already recommended and shown it to a colleague of mine who is looking to add it to his growing Real Estate photography business. I'm very excited about the possibilities this presents to my clients.

Cons

The only problem I've had so far was a faulty rotator, which support team quickly replaced following seeing the video examples I sent him. I would like to know what techniques are available to get a smoother connection of the images top and bottom of the pano picture, however I think that might be more the 'user' (me) on a learning curve, rather than a problem with the software. Overall, I'm really excited about this.

Response from iStaging

Hi Simon, thanks a lot for this very thorough feedback! Here are some tips to make the best out of our Rotator solution: https://help.istaging.com/en-us/article/56-how-to-capture-the-perfect-livetour-with-vr-maker

We have been using iStaging daily and has become an integral part of our workflow

easy 360 pano sharing

Pros

Ease of use, minimal setup time, custom branding, and pricing is affordable. Clients have no problem using it.

Cons

Does not have stereo 360 support. This is really important to us. iStaging says its coming, but no timeline was given.