WatchWire

4,8 (12)
Fully integrated, cloud-based energy management platform

5/5

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Review of WatchWire

Reviewed on 2021/03/18

The best part of working with WatchWire is working with the EnergyWatch team. I championed WatchWire within my company and the EnergyWatch team always provided me with the right data at the right time to help me sell WatchWire internally.

Pros

The comprehensiveness of the software is what impresses me the most. I led the team that helped choose WatchWire and now we are rolling it out to several parts of our organization and even to some of our direct customers and suppliers. Another great part of the platform is the 'tentacle' it has into various sustainability databases, accounting systems, and metering devices.

Cons

My company is in the electrical system manufacturing business, so power quality data is important to us. I'd like to see the WatchWire platform evolve with more power-related data sets, such as current, voltage, etc.

Cobb P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Watchwire Rocks

Reviewed on 2021/03/02

Watchwire rocks!

Pros

Watchwire is an outstanding all-around energy management software. The tool is extremely intuitive to use and well organized, but doesn't skimp on advanced functionality in any way including data APIs, efficiency/renewable project M&V, budgeting, and bill simulation.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about EnergyWatch!

EnergyCAP

Reasons for Switching to WatchWire

In addition to its intuitive nature and advanced feature, we like Watchwire's integration with Urjanet to ease data collection into the platform.
Patrick M.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Casual User

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

Pros

Benchmarking tools, M&V portal for analyzing savings

Cons

Difficult to navigate different utility sites, splice data for multiple sites

Harsha V.

Great platform for energy data management and team management activity

Reviewed on 2021/06/26

With this platform I was able to lead the team with all management of energy in my organisation

Pros

The future available with Bill database and audit please helpful in sophisticated way. To maintain the team this platform has helped in in a major role for my organisation. Energy management can be done very easily

Cons

The interface is quite complex to navigate different sites or multiple sites. Power related data sets can be added to this platform

Bernard H.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great service which added instant transparency and value to our organization.

Reviewed on 2021/02/05

Fantastic experience. The team not only helps with our needs but offers consulting on areas outside of their scope. Without this service an additional head count would be required to manage the program. And we would have to obtain a separate software.

Pros

Watchwire provides invoice collection, invoice management, strategy consulting and analytic provider of utilities data for services throughout the USA and Canada. Implementation was managed by the Energy Watch team. It was turn key and exceptional. Online portal is excellent. It has increased our teams credibility with internal business partners.

Cons

The software has met all of our needs.

Philip O.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

WatchWire by EnergyWatch

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

We had a very positive experience working with the Energy Watch team during the implementation phase. The team is still very engaged and available to help us with questions and training.

Pros

The WatchWire platform has reduced our data entry in both our AP system and the spreadsheets we previously used to track energy consumption and rates. A scheduled file transfer to our ERP facilitates our payment processing. The reporting capabilities are robust and give us more timely and useful information.

Cons

Integration was smooth. To date, the product is meeting our expectations.

Kelsey C.
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Very satisfied with WatchWire!

Reviewed on 2021/04/09

The customer service with WatchWire has been stellar. The team has been very helpful with personalized requests and items specific to our portfolio. The Energy Watch staff has even met with our external data verifiers and helped with additional requests and they’ve gone above and beyond.

Pros

This software is easy to use, the added functionality of the different kinds of on-demand reporting is helpful. The financial data that WatchWire gathers is helpful to understand more about property operations and areas of improvement. The user friendly aspects that I like are being able to make manual changes in the platform and approving any invoices that didn’t pass audits. It’s very helpful to be able to sync to ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager on demand.

Cons

I wish there were more options for calendarization on the many reports. It would also be helpful to have a normalization option based on the building occupants once they’ve been entered into WatchWire as a KPI.

Digby F.
  • Industry: Utilities

Without this tool you are in the dark when it comes to your energy.

Reviewed on 2021/03/15

Pros

Customizable to our size and needs. Platform performs as advertised. Saved us time and money!

Cons

As of now we are happy with the platform, however, I will circle back if something comes up that I think would be relevant.

Michele K.
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate
  • Used for 2+ years

The system is extremely user friendly and provides valuable information at your finger tips

Reviewed on 2017/07/07

Financial and Management tool for all Utilities within the portfolio

Pros

The detailed and historic information available for all Utilities for the entire portfolio, the ease of navigating the database and reporting capabilities are invaluable.

Mattan S.
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Changed the way we see data

Reviewed on 2021/04/06

Pros

Helped us to improve our data overview. Saved us $60,000 in the first year. we love the team behind the system

Cons

The minor part was integrating the system with other systems, but it's just at the start; after it, it is easier.

Gregory B.

My experience with the software has been good; it's fairly user friendly.

Reviewed on 2017/07/10

Pros

Offers a variety of ways to sort and review pertinent data and the data base is fairly extensive and goes back several years. Reports are easy to read and the data is accurate.

Cons

I sometimes forget where to go or what to do to prepare certain reports. Maybe it's me or maybe there are multiple steps that aren't so obvious.

Tony B.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Greatest Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

Best customer service I’ve ever received

Pros

Software is simple, informative and intuitive. The customer service with it is also very impressive.

Cons

Not great on a cellphone, but otherwise literally zero complaints