Sudzy Reviews

Sudzy

POS solution for dry cleaning & laundry businesses

4.9/5 (8 reviews)
Michelle G.

I have been working with Sudzy POS for 2 years now and they are the best!

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Saves us time and labor.

Pros

Sudzy POS has helped my business transition to the digital age. They have the most supportive, caring team. My customers love that I have an iPad in the store and that they get automatic text notifications. My employees are more product having such an easy to use product. I also can see what is going on in my store when I'm not there which helps me focus more on growing my business. I highly recommend Sudzy for everyone in the dry cleaning industry.

Jordan W.

Sudzy software is amazing, the only excellent system for drycleaners who want to grow

Reviewed on 2018/06/25

Pros

Ease of use, does everything we want and we have the security of the cloud backup. The only system that will work with you to customize for your needs and that supports online ordering in many different ways. They even have texting to order which no one else has. My customers love seeing the iPad in my store. The Sudzy team provides immediate support.

Cons

None found yet and anytime I want to change something they can customize it for my business which will allow us to continue to adapt as technology changes.

Roger O.

Hilary at Sudzy has been great to work with

Reviewed on 2018/08/26

After using hand written invoices for 33 years and wondering if my numbers were accurate, this software gave me the ability to track each employee's production and uncover what I long suspected - theft. I'm not negative but positive now. I feel confident that the numbers are correct and I now offer a more complete service for my customers. The overall experience has been great.

Pros

The ability to customize the software to fit with my businesses. I was using hand written invoices for the last 33 years, now I'm in the modern world. After 2 months of using this software, I am using the ability to customize and fine tune the software so it works best for me and my employees. If I have a question, Sudzy has always helped. The ability to send a text message to the customers has been an incredible hit. Our inventory of has dropped and this has improved my bottom line.

Cons

Most of the set up is hands on and I was sometimes confused, mainly due to my lack of experience with Apple products and POS software. With a little help from Sudzy I was able to get set up and running.

Joe P.

Sudzy POS answered all of our needs and more! We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2017/11/27

It grew our Business and saved us a bunch of time and labor.

Pros

We really needed a POS that tracked our employees hours and monitored their use of the cash drawer and the Sudzy POS did that and more. Creating orders for both our laundry and dry cleaning services was a feature we just couldn't live without, thanks to their POS we didn't have to!

Software for my parent's dry cleaning business

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Pros

It is very easy to use, even for my parents, who English is a challenge. It gives their business and updated look and feel that attracts younger customers.

Cons

There are very little, At times it requires reloading, but can possibly due to use error. My parents do not understand the concept of restarting.

Joe K.

The Sudzy POS for laundry and dry cleaners was everything we were looking for in one unit

Reviewed on 2017/11/27

Pros

Creating new orders for our services was a snap. Really like their driver app, it made life so much simpler for us not having to constantly contact our delivery driver. One click invoices for clients who hadn't paid this week or month is really helpful too.
The Sudzy system and support staff are top notch. We always recommend them when someone we know opens a new laundry or dry cleaning location.

Blase B.

They have a very helpfull tec person

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

Pros

pictures to match items on the screen, and quick check in and cash out
there is also phone number or name look up for all customers. or just scan
there ticket.

Cons

training some of my older employees with new up dates can be a little time consuming if they do not have experience with apple products

Edgar L.

Usave Cleaners

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

Pros

The ease of use and being able to keep in touch with customers 1-1.

Cons

Reports. Not being able to get a break down on the types of payments at the end of the day.