Synapse

Software for Learning and Development Teams

5 /5 (4 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Chris M.

Very user friendly instructional design software

Reviewed on 2019/05/06

Outstanding

Pros

This software is incredibly user friendly, and can make even the most novice trainer an instructional design expert. I quickly noticed that Synapse follow the Blooms Taxonomy which we had followed previously at our company. Everything thus far has been fantastic from their sales approach, software implementation, through customer support.

Cons

Nothing I like the "least" per sea but they are still continuously improving the product. They take customer feedback very seriously and make changes to the software if it makes sense.

Mileidy D.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Synapse Is Amazing to Create Your Content

Reviewed on 2021/01/26

Exceptional experience.

Pros

If you have the content, and would like to put it together in a innovative platform Synapse is the way to go!
The customer service is impeccable.

Cons

It does not let you change the colors of the letters within the system. You can change it in word, and then copy and paste into the system.

Brandon A.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Extremely easy to use. I liked that they have share links.

Reviewed on 2017/08/03

I was able to build product training quickly. The share links enabled me to embed the training in my mobile application that my users are on. It was really easy to use and guided me to understand how to do things. I was able to repurpose content that I had in my company into shareable lessons. Awesome product overall!

Pros

Couldn't track training. They are apparently releasing this feature in a month or so. I would have liked to see tracking and assessments.

Cons

It's a new product, so it felt a little light in certain areas. With that said, it served my needs for the most part.

Amanda C.

Great Platform for Remote Employee Onboarding and Training Materials

Reviewed on 2021/01/26

Prior to Synapse, maintaining an up-to-date training repository was difficult given the number of regional offices located across the country. Now, Synapse has allowed us to create one central hub for all of our training materials and we can rest assured that our staff is accessing the most relevant and updated materials.

Pros

Synapse was easy to use and deploy to our remote field staff. The ability to constantly update and refresh our materials without having to switch out any links was very helpful.

Cons

One thing I would like to have seen is increased tracking and analytics for course usage, beyond the assessment.