Synapse Reviews

Synapse

Automate How you Design Training

5/5 (2 reviews)

Very user friendly instructional design software

Reviewed on 5/6/2019

Outstanding

Pros

This software is incredibly user friendly, and can make even the most novice trainer an instructional design expert. I quickly noticed that Synapse follow the Blooms Taxonomy which we had followed previously at our company. Everything thus far has been fantastic from their sales approach, software implementation, through customer support.

Cons

Nothing I like the "least" per sea but they are still continuously improving the product. They take customer feedback very seriously and make changes to the software if it makes sense.

Extremely easy to use. I liked that they have share links.

Reviewed on 8/3/2017

I was able to build product training quickly. The share links enabled me to embed the training in my mobile application that my users are on. It was really easy to use and guided me to understand how to do things. I was able to repurpose content that I had in my company into shareable lessons. Awesome product overall!

Pros

Couldn't track training. They are apparently releasing this feature in a month or so. I would have liked to see tracking and assessments.

Cons

It's a new product, so it felt a little light in certain areas. With that said, it served my needs for the most part.