MoeGo

Smart assistant for pet groomers

DruAnne B
DruAnne B

Like having an assistant

Reviewed on 2023/06/20

Great love it

Great love it

Pros

Routing and smart scheduling helps me keep clients close together

Cons

Sometimes freezes on my ipad. Seems to have issues with Apple pro to

Laci

Could be better

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

I switched from 123 Pet thinking this would be a better program. As I feel 123 Pet is outdated however, this program is costing me more than 123 Pet. It could be really great! But I feel they are not groomers, and do not get what we need or do. I took 3 years to find another program, and I wish I would have done more research on Moe go. As I'm starting to think I should have gone with someone else.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I like the online booking, and app for my clients.

Cons

1. You can not book multiple dogs with different groomers. With that if you break up the appointment with multiple groomers, you can not check out with one ticket.
2. You can not split payments, meaning 2 different CC or CC and cash payment
3. It is hard to fix time clock mistakes meaning if a employee forgot to clock in
4. Support is through email, and by time you get a response you have moved on
5. The calendar is very boring, and hard to see a difference between blocked gray and the white of the calendar. I know that I can color code those but who has that kind of time.
6. When you check out with a CC on file you have to ask if they want to tip the groomer, before you process the cars. The client should be able to tip after they see the price.
7. If clients want to rebook multiple appointments, once you have rescheduled all of them you need to go back and make sure you haven't double booked yourself. There should be an alert that there is already someone schedule at that day and time.

Ryan
Ryan
  • Industry: Veterinary

Very unsatisfactory for clients - they have to pay to book!

Reviewed on 2023/04/07

Pros

Easy to book appointments. Lots of different functions

Cons

Clients have to pay to book. It is for everyone's benefit to book online but Moego discourage this by making the customers pay to book. We already pay a monthly fee to use the software as well as elevated stripe processing charges. We are actively looking for a better option that doesn't try and squeeze money from all corners.

Response from Moement

Hello Ryan,

I am sorry for the unpleasant experience. Just want to clarify, the booking fee is only applicable if you are using the prepayment feature. It is entirely optional, and the only purpose is to mitigate the risk on online transaction.
Of course, we are open to any feedback you might have and are very willing to improve our product accordingly. Please feel free to message us in the support chat or send an email if you have any further questions.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Tara

Love MoeGo!

Reviewed on 2023/05/18

MoeGo helps a ton in managing appointments and reducing the number of no shows through automatic reminders. Something we don't have to worry about and now can focus on other things!

Pros

Love the ease of use and the online booking capability

Cons

I would LOVE if they would have the ability to turn off booking ability for specific groomers on certain dogs (if "Groomer 1" doesn't want to groom Fluffy again, make it so that groomer is disabled for Fluffy both online and in app).

Google Forms, Setmore and Square Online

Reasons for Switching to MoeGo

The most options and the most features for reminders and online booking. Ease of set up was also huge.
Hope
  • Industry: Veterinary

MoeGo review the best software

Reviewed on 2022/08/17

Easy and fast to set up brilliant customer service and nothing is every too much trouble

Pros

How amazing their customer service is they’re so fast and efficient

Cons

I just wish it did online payments in Australia

Rachel

Love Moego

Great

Great

Pros

Very easy to switch with clients. Customer service is terrific as well

Cons

Was expensive to go from no text with client to text with clients.

Brooke
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Moego is a great system

Reviewed on 2023/06/19

I use Moego daily (all day) in scheduling, etc. for our 8 full time groomers. It is an easy, functional & user friendly system.

Pros

Moego is very user friendly. We use it daily for our mobile grooming business.

Cons

I do wish that the app and the desktop version were exactly the same. As the admin I use the desktop version the most, but when training new groomers (who solely use the app) it is difficult to show them many things without using the app as well. There are also many little things that I hope are implemented soon that would make my daily use better.

Kimberly

Best booking program

Reviewed on 2023/06/19

Out of all the booking programs I have used and tried, Moego is by far the best out there.

Pros

I love the fact that Moego is very user friendly and allows me to customize all aspects of my business needs from pet grooming to retail.

Cons

freezing up issues or unavailable network

Karin

Love ❤️ it

Reviewed on 2023/07/04

Moegoe saves me money with less staff, organization. Tax and payroll reports. Us stripe, square & quickbook intragration! They rocken the software. Well done!

Pros

Pretty much everything, the moegoe team is very helpful and consider every request like they really care. 🙃

Cons

That I can't have the highest subscription at the rising star price

Natalie

Wonderful Customer Service

Reviewed on 2023/07/06

It is very user friendly and saves me a lot of time

It is very user friendly and saves me a lot of time

Pros

I love the repeat scheduling options and auto reminders. It saves so much time

Cons

I do wish there was a option for a auto reminder one hour prior to the clients schedule. Some clients still forget even within 24 hours.

Bailey

Love it

Reviewed on 2023/05/23

I’ve been using this software for a little over a year now and I love it. Any time I have a problem, which is rare because it’s very user friendly they are so quick to get back to me and help. So many great features and they are constantly adding new ones to help us out. They listen to the people in the online group and take those ideas into consideration! Great service overall!

Pros

So user friendly and they listen to feedback to help implement new functions. They also gave outstanding customer support!

Cons

It’s getting a little bit expensive, but they do offer so many great features.

Gingr

Reasons for Switching to MoeGo

More features and better user face.
Lisa

The whole package

Reviewed on 2020/05/28

Great experience with MoeGo so far. No need to always back up our information, or go to multiple places to find it. Great that all my employees can view their schedules and I can empower them to take ownership of their grooms.

Pros

I like that it is designed for groomers. Everything in this software is useful for my business. It has scheduling, messaging, client information and storage, appointment information, employee management, and more. It's very comprehensive. Easy to transfer over all our customer info. The customer service is phenomenal, responding quickly to questions or concerns. The development team is always taking suggestions and adding them to the software. I highly recommend.

Cons

There are few cons because every time a groomer expresses something that is difficult, they work to fix the problem and make the program easy to use. Like any new software there is an adjustment period for it to be used fluidly, but now that we've been using more than a year I don't know how I did without it!

Don
  • Industry: Consumer Services

When you only want the best

Reviewed on 2023/05/20

very positive. We throughly examined all the options, we know we wanted to the best service because we intend to have the best pet grooming service ourselves, so quality is critical. Nothing comes close to Moego in terms of quality, functionality and reliability.

Pros

Everything! And it gets better all the time. I like that I can reach a live person and have a real conversation about what we need or how to solve a problem. And they are continuously improving and adding to the service.

Cons

There are a few features we wish they had and we're waiting for them to be developed.

Christy
  • Industry: Consumer Services

I can not say enough about MoeGo!!!

Reviewed on 2023/05/18

MoeGo has helped take so much off our plate and given us everything we need to keep our customers and our mobile techs happy.

Pros

Their customer service is top-notch! They always respond, respond quickly, and answer questions thoroughly. They take note of and implement customer ideas, and roll out improvement after improvement of their already great software.

Cons

Can't think of much negative to say at all, except I wish they integrated with our other apps, which would be extremely helpful.

Naomi

Love MoeGo!

Reviewed on 2023/05/12

Pros

It is very user friendly. Customer service is great!

Cons

The price of texts is quite high compared to other programs

Tina
  • Industry: Veterinary

MoeGo! A must to run your whole Grooming Business!!

Reviewed on 2023/05/11

Pros

MoeGo is the very best software for dog grooming! We own a grooming salon and are growing so fast. MoeGo is having no problem keeping up! We recommend it to any groomers in our groups who are looking for a new way to organize and run their grooming business. AND...The customer service is excellent. I have never had to wait for more than a minute for my question be be answered! Use MoeGo...You will not regret it!!

Cons

There is really nothing that MoeGo does not do wonderfully!

Vanessa

Convenient, does it all

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Overall experience has been really great. I have saved time by not having to call clients myself to remind them of upcoming appointments. The software is user friendly and easily taught to new employees

Pros

I was looking for a software that could send out reminder texts and phone calls to my clients. I love being able to see when someone confirms or cancels an appointment.

Cons

A few minor issues: I hate having to go back and forth between screens when messaging a client and trying to find the best appointment time for them.

Taylor
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Moego is the superstars of the grooming software world

Reviewed on 2023/05/18

Moego has made my mobile business run so smoothly and look professional towards my clients! They’re always there to help if I need it no matter how big or small the problem is.

Pros

Functionality, new client intake form, policy agreement, online invoices, appointment reminders.

Cons

I like the route configuration but wish it was easier to edit and move appointments around it afterwards. I’m not really sure how to use the smart scheduling.

Becca

I am happy with MoGo

It works very well for me

It works very well for me

Pros

The scheduling pages are easy to useI like that MoGo sends my clients a reminder’s

Cons

Not understanding how to get to the message from the client and deleting those without having to pay you more for that.

Sarah

Total Game Changer

Amazing!

Amazing!

Pros

Ease of scheduling, reminders for clients and message service

Cons

I would like to see when one of my employees schedules an appt. This option used to be avail but with upgrades it went away

Jessica
  • Industry: Veterinary

I love MoeGo! It helps keep everything organized.

Reviewed on 2023/06/14

Pros

We like the map feature. We also like how we can message clients off the app.

Cons

If we were able to see the time distance on our daily view. Drive time would be nice.

Debbie

easy to use

Reviewed on 2023/06/29

overall it saves me time organising staff and vans

overall it saves me time organising staff and vans

Pros

features are easy to use and navigate around

Cons

price is costly, seems every extra feature they add , ends up costing more money

Krystal
  • Industry: Consumer Services

great customers service and product

Reviewed on 2023/04/25

Pros

ease of use and customer service. always developing new features

Cons

not much they are always adapting and improving

Deb
  • Industry: Veterinary

MoeGo is a great choice for Mobile Groomers on the go !

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

Overall my experience has been good. Would love to see more in depth “how-to” videos. Sometimes we as users find the answers to our questions via the Facebook users group, versus contacting MoeGo. Would love to have a reward program for enhancements that users suggest, if and when suggestions implemented the user get rewarded with a month or months of subscription fee credits. This fee credit would be based on the value their suggestion has improved or brought ease of use or value to the software end users.

Pros

Ease of use ! I choose to import my customer from my iPhone contact. Then simply add the dog information. Right then you can add an appointment. Checking in a clue is a breeze! Then when you’re ready to check out your client simply click “check out”. The software walks you through the process. Then you can email the invoice rebook the appointment and ask for review all with a press of a button.

Cons

Working with the mapping is a challenge. I’ve experienced long delays in response to a question, problem or challenge at times. In addition there is a language barrier when it comes to explaining problems, glitch challenge I’ve encountered.

Rachael

Good software

Reviewed on 2023/05/09

Pros

SMS t clientsReportsOnline booking capabilities

Cons

Could be a bit cheaper. There has been bugs before but they have fixed them