Showing 120 reviews of 107

Kuebix TMS

Next generation transportation management system

Showing 120 reviews of 107
Judy D.
  • Industry: Automotive

Kuebix TMS

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

Bottom line, the Kuebix TMS has saved me tons of time and it's very simple and easy to understand and use. It literally took me 15 mins to be up and running on it and I had never used a TMS before this.
And.....the version I use is "FREE".

Pros

The best feature for my scope of business is having everything I need in one place in order to process my daily shipments. Once you establish your database of ship to locations, it is incredibly simple to process a BOL, dispatch, and print. I do not use the Pro version as it's not necessary for my business model. I believe it offers accounting tools that I do not need.

Cons

The least liked feature is not being able to update/revise a BOL once it's been processed. It's possible there is a way but I haven't taken the time to contact customer service. I simply unbook the BOL, delete and start over. It takes no time to do this.

Julia B.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Convenient

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Time management is a big deal for any company and Kuebix allows me to save a lot of time. As mentioned, I have a hard time navigating other freight company websites. I can get several quotes from Kuebix in less than half the time it would take me to get a quote on another website.

Pros

This software is so easy to use. I feel that individual freight company websites are confusing to use. I have been shipping for this company for about 10 months and have yet to figure out how to use YRC's website correctly. Kuebix is extremely user friendly and it saves me a lot of time.

Cons

Occasionally when booking a shipment, I will click the "book shipment" button, only to be told I have left something out of the BOL and will have to unbook, fix the information, and rebook. If necessary information is left out, I wish the platform would tell me before I book the shipment or not allow the shipment to be booked because of this.

Response from Kuebix

Hi Julia,

Thanks for the feedback, suggestions like yours help our engineering team continue to make the tech the best it can be! We're so glad that Kuebix has been saving you so much time!

Happy Shipping,

- The Kuebix Team

• Industry: Automotive

Kuebix, quick and easy

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Choosing the right shipper for a shipment is critical. Sometimes it is based on cost, other times it is based on delivery time. Kuebix allows me to review all of the options in one program and choose the best one.

Pros

Kuebix is a quick and easy way to compare LTL rates and shipping times. Entering the shipping details one time and receiving many options is a real benefit. It allows me to choose the shipper that fits the need for the particular shipment.

Cons

I have not had any issues with the Kuebix software or program.

Response from Kuebix

Thank you for the review! You're right, choosing the right carrier and service type is extremely critical to saving your company money and saving yourself from a headache. Glad the tech is streamlining your processes!

Happy Shipping,

- The Kuebix Team

Leon J.
  • Industry: Machinery

Best TMS

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

We like that it gets freight quotes from all the Carriers that we have accounts with.

Pros

We really like all the options this gives us. Freight Cost, Transit time. It helps give our customer a great freight rate.

Customer Service is Great!!

Cons

There are some minor things that could be tweaked on the web site, but the over all is Great.

Charles G.
  • Industry: Textiles

Experience

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

I love the one stop experience. Before Kuebix I had to go to carrier sites for quotes and booking.

Pros

The system is easy to use and all of my carriers are in one place. I was able to customize our BOL to give it a professional look. I am able to download freight information into a spreadsheet that I can share with my carriers.

Cons

No cons. I like everything about this system.

Jennifer S.

Kuebix has really helped me / us to save time when quoting our LTL shipments.

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

Pros

Ease of getting quotes from all of our LTL Carriers in one spot! Kuebix makes it so easy for us since we typically quote 10 to 12 LTL Carriers per shipment.

Cons

That we cannot select from two separate logos for our BOLs since we ship for two companies; without having two logins and paying for two users. :

Response from Kuebix

Hi Jennifer. It's great to hear that our service has been able to save you time and allow for your company to quote 10+ rates for each shipment! Since many of our customers represent multiple companies, Kuebix offers a discount for customers to add users. Adding an additional license is a quick and easy process. We'd love to help you represent both of your companies by getting this second logo activated! Contact us at [email protected] if you are interested in.

Sandy C.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

very usefull

everything in one place.

Pros

Fast and straight forward. Easy to choose carriers, and book the shipment, with booking notifications from the carrier

Cons

having to dig to see if its not a direct point.. small red icon shows, but its not on the tab of the carrier prior to choosing them.

Response from Kuebix

Hi Sandy,
It's great to hear that you're finding the system straight-forward and easy-to-use, that's the goal! In terms of determining whether the carrier you have selected is direct or indirect, a flag should appear at the top right-hand corner of the quoting screen. A yellow flag means that the carrier is indirect, and a red disclaimer will appear as well. Give us a call at 1(800)220-8610 if you'd like someone to walk you through this!

Manny C.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Overall, I am happy with the software and the customer service prompt response to my questions. Very fast and reliable to solve any issues.
I depend on Kuebix for freight quotes on a daily basis.

Pros

It is easy to use and accurate, great and fast customer service

Cons

The software relies on salesforce plataform. If Salesforce is down, Kuebix is down.

Response from Kuebix

Hi Manny,
So glad to hear that Kuebix is a reliable source for finding the best freight quotes each and every day! Thanks for the review.

William B.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Kuebix Rocks

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Pros

This gives us the opportunity to save our customers money, which help keep them as customers.. Win-Win

Cons

Every now and then it acts a little buggy but nothing i cant deal with.

Jennifer B.

Very Easy and a lot of savings.

Reviewed on 2018/04/27

Pros

One log in with multiple options. We can easily choose from several different carriers and save time.

Cons

Tracking, when managing shipments you have to manually enter the tracking number or you get several "booked but not picked up".

Response from Kuebix

Hi Jennifer,
It's excellent to see MDM, Inc is saving time and money with Kuebix TMS! Have you added your PRO numbers to your account to make tracking easier? Send us an email at [email protected] with your PRO numbers, and we can get those set up for you. That should get rid of most of the "booked not picked up" messages and will increase your shipment visibility!

Jen S.
  • Industry: Printing

Superior

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Made my job easier and more efficient.

Pros

Easy to use. Extreme time saver for my company. Navigating through the program was a breeze.

Cons

Only problem the was not that big a deal was when they updated the program and moved some things around.

Response from Kuebix

Hi Jen,

Thank you for the fantastic review, we love to hear from real users like yourself!

We appreciate your patience during the times we make improvements and additions to the technology. We are always striving to offer users the most streamlined and advanced user experience possible. If you ever find yourself stuck, definitely reach out to [email protected] and our Customer Success team will be happy to help you out!

Thanks again for the great review, we love being called superior!

Donald S.
  • Industry: Sports

Keubix, easy to use and navigate

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Ease of use, low cost to operate and time saver for analysis

Pros

Easy to use and the quick view of carriers makes this program a time saver and good tool for analysis

Cons

The repeated entry of information to run quotes and firm up orders. The page should auto-fill redundant entries, this also invites typo errors.

Response from Kuebix

Hi Donald,
It's great to hear that you're using Kuebix's side-by-side comparison to analyze your quotes. Always retyping the same information can certainly lead to some manual errors. We are always striving to help you streamline your processes. As a free user, you can save up to 25 items and addresses to your Kuebix account! As you enter your shipment information, an option to save your addresses and to save your items will appear. Save your information to populate future orders. Happy shipping!

Robert R.
  • Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Great at checking all my rates however do not like the inability to do inbound freight bills

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

one time search for inbound quotes and seeing al lthe options including price and transit times to present as options

Pros

the ability to quickly pull up freight cost of all my carriers and the ability to sort by price and/or transit time

Cons

not being able to produce inbound freight bills. We spent time getting pro # from all the carriers but my real need is for inbound Aw i use pallet rates within our state of Texas which is 80% of my outbound. So while I am pleased withthe rating system and it does help a lot, it is a bummer not being able to do inbound bol's

Response from Kuebix

Hi Robert. We are constantly updating our technology with feedback like yours. We now have a feature that allows you to create Inbound BOLs quickly and easily. By going to the 'Ship It' tool and filtering the 'Payment Type' dropdown to 'Inbound Collect', you will be able to create a shipment that is delivering to your company. We can walk you through how to do this if you'd like. Just reach out to us at [email protected]

Becky A.
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 2019/11/01

Saves us time which equals money & saves us from quoting incorrectly

Pros

it's all we need to provide accurate quote

Cons

Once i have done a quote, I can't go back and revise it (that I know of)

George B.
  • Industry: Machinery

Best Program

easy quotes and scheduling

Pros

love it easy to use recommend to everyone

Cons

maybe getting email confirmation saying its been scheduled for pickup

Jay T.
  • Industry: Warehousing

Technetix

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

Pros

Ease of getting multiple quotes at once in one place. Then to be able to book, get BOL's and labels all in one spot.

Cons

If a problem occurred, it would normally be when i'm in a hurry and the response time from customer service wasn't always in the time frame I needed.

Response from Kuebix

Hi Jay,

Thanks for the great review! We love getting direct feedback from users of our TMS. If you don't already have it, this is the direct phone number for our Customer Success Team: 978-298-2100. If you're in a hurry, someone from the team should be able to help you right away.

Thanks again!

Wenceslao R.
  • Industry: Warehousing
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Warehouse Manager

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Pros

Easy to use for the quoting. On single screen for all carriers

Cons

Generic Bills of Lading. Does not have all the features for each carrier

Justin S.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Not yet a complete TMS tool

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

The system as a whole is clunky and feels like an unfinished product.

Pros

Kuebix was pretty easy to navigate and book shipments. The customer support is very responsive and willing to help if possible. It is built on the Salesforce platform, which means the reporting can be customized to fit your company's analytical needs.

Cons

The shipment tracking was incredibly unreliable. Sometimes shipments would have already been processed through our facility and onto the final destination, but Kuebix still said it was waiting to be picked up from the origin.

It is not very broker friendly. There was not an efficient way to set up the BOLs for 3rd party billing when tendering a shipment to a broker.

If one user created a report, other users could not access it without reaching out to customer support and having them recreate the report under a shared folder.

Certain fields, such as the PO field, can not be edited once booked. So if your team must update data within the shipment, certain fields that should always be accessible for edits were locked for the users.

Rachel P.

I love Kuebix! It saves time, it's easy to use, and the free version does everything I need it...

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Pros

I can compare rates across different carriers for the same shipment on one site, versus going to each carriers individual site and quoting the same shipment.

Cons

Some pick up requests have to be scheduled through the carrier's site. Those shipments have to be manually removed from the Kuebix "Booked Not Picked Up" list.
The disclaimer for some carriers regarding accessorial options should be visible without having to hover the mouse over "Disclaimer".
There is no obvious way to delete Saved Shipments.

Response from Kuebix

Hi Rachel,
We're glad you love Kuebix and that Kuebix Free Shipper is fitting your needs!
Carriers that are integrated with Kuebix can be scheduled directly through the technology. If you need to schedule a shipment on your carrier's website, you can track that shipment on the Kuebix platform by adding in your PRO number. To enter a PRO number, visit the 'Managed Shipments' screen. This will allow the shipment to be tracked and moved to the correct shipment status within Kuebix.
You can also delete a saved shipment by clicking on the KBX number. This will bring you to a new page where you can access a 'Delete' button on the top right-hand corner of the page.
Let us know if you have any questions and we can help walk you through this process. Give us a call at 1(800)220-8610 or send us an email at [email protected]

Brandon F.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Simple to use TMS

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

Our company used to open each individual LTL carrier site to run a quote to compare rates. Kuebix simply combined everything so it cut the time to run quotes from about 6 minutes total to 20 seconds total.

Pros

Super easy and quick to use. All I have to do is input the ship to zip code, freight class, rate, and click Get Quote. Beats going to each carrier's site and running the same quote 8 times.

Cons

Doesn't have a drop down menu to choose shipping origin (i use the Free Version). Our company has 4 different locations, and each location needs its own login to run a quote from that facility. If there was a drop down menu to choose the "ship from", i wouldn't have anything bad to say about Kuebix.

Carlos R.
  • Industry: Import & Export

All your freight needs in one platform

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

Overall this is a great platform for any businesse that ships via freight. It allows you to have all your freight companies in one platform so you can save time on your shipments

Pros

Before we started using kuebix. We had to go to each freight website to handle each freight and pick up as well as quotes but now that is over so we can focus our time in more important issues

Cons

Sometimes it does not give you a pick up number so we have to go into each freight website to do pick up

Response from Kuebix

Hi Carlos, Thanks for the great review! Not seeing a pickup number on a shipment is due to one of two things; either the carrier isn't API integrated, or the shipment wasn't scheduled as "auto schedule." If this doesn't seem to be the case, or you have questions, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team at [email protected]

Jeff M.
  • Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

Pros

The best part of this software is the time it will save you. I spent 30 minutes looking up each freight companies rates, sometimes waiting all day for them to get back to me. With Kuebix, it only takes 3 minutes max and I have every carrier's rates that I need. Customer service got back to me within 10 minutes whenever I had a problem and gave me clear, concise instructions to fix it. I couldn't be happier with Kuebix and recommend it to anyone that is thinking about using it.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of a single problem I have with Kuebix. It is the ideal program.

Response from Kuebix

Hi Jeff,
Thank you for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that Kuebix is saving you so much time and simplifying your operations.

Judy M.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Saves time

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Very good experience. Would recommend this program to others. Reduces time spent getting rates.

Pros

The program allows a faster, easier way to check freight rates at one time.

Cons

The setup is not easy. In fact, I had to get Kuebix to add all the carriers

Response from Kuebix

Hi Judy,

Faster and easier are two words we try to live by! We're glad that Kuebix is speeding up your operations.

Sometimes, getting all your carriers connected can be easier accomplished if you let the Kuebix team do it. We are happy to add your carrier rates and complete initial setup for you!

Thanks for the review!

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Overall, Kuebix is user-friendly and provides a one-stop shop to compare all of your freight pricing!

Pros

The software is super easy to use! You can load all of your carriers and Kuebix will provide pricing for all of your options - economy, priority, guaranteed - its great! After you enter weight and dimensions a class is automatically suggested for you so takes out the guesswork and research! Produces a BOL for you that is easy to read.

Cons

Not sure if you can declare a value for insurance but we have freight insurance through another company.

Response from Kuebix

We love to hear that our software is easy to use! Thanks for the review!

There's an option to add a declared value of insurance on parcel shipments. If you want to add a value to an LTL shipment, you can enter this information into the "Special Instructions" section. These instructions will appear on the BOL.

Thanks again for the positive feedback!