QJumpers Reviews

QJumpers

AI enhanced, recruitment software solution

4.4/5 (10 reviews)
Lisa R.

Simplicity of Use

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

Qjumpers has made the life of my recruitment team easier. We are a team of 3 staffing an organisation of over 4500 employees. Recruiters are handling close to 2000 applications a month with a true end to end recruitment process, without Qjumpers (or "Q" as we call it) there is no way that the team could keep up with the demands with the business whilst keeping operating costs down.

Pros

I have been working with Qjumpers since 2010. The software is simple to use and very intuitive. Having an ATS that allows transparency of application right through to contact returned is great. With simple viewing windows it allows for all Recruiters to view their vacancies and applicants with ease.

Cons

There is nothing I can pin point. As a recruiter in the healthcare sector with over 20 years experience I have worked on a number Recruitment Systems, QJumpers in my opinion is one of the best.

Response from QJumpers

Thanks for your feedback Lisa. We love working with you and all of BUPA!

Rebecca Q.

QJumpers Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

With the reporting features it has helped us identify where our real recruiting issues lie and highlighted other areas we didn't even know we needed addressing.

Pros

It is user friendly. It is easy to teach to other users and is straight forward to learn. The technical team are phenomenal and go above and beyond - every time. Friendly, know their product and timely answers, cannot fault. Reporting is relevant to our business and what we are trying to achieve. I am the first to admit that meeting my requests have not always been straight forward but, I am yet to have been met with a 'no' response.

Cons

The old software was very slow and reporting features were inadequate but these have both been remedied.

Response from QJumpers

Thanks so much for you feedback Rebecca! We hope to exceed your expectations with the new software.

Rochelle W.

Very easy to implement and use for all end users.

Reviewed on 2017/08/16

Pros

Its intuitive, so everyone can use it - it requires minimal training and support. I like how all applicants are in one place and you can email individuals or as many as you like and move them around within the shortlist, interview, decline lists.
I like how I can search for applicants within a job and then add them to that job. I like how within the Talent Pool you can see all the jobs applicants have applied for. Overall, I just like it because its simple and easy to use - the interface is great and it does exactly what we need it to. QJumpers customer support is also excellent - they always respond so quickly with the issue resolved or provide the advice I am seeking.

Cons

maybe sometimes it can be a bit slow to view the applicant profiles.

Angela B.

Making applicant management easy.

Reviewed on 2019/05/08

Money worth spent to have 100% candidate management in one place.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to navigate around the system and it was simple to use.

Cons

I like the new rebrand of the site - visually nice compared to the old brand.

Response from QJumpers

Thanks for the review Angela. We're delighted you love QJumpers!

Sandra D.

Easy to navigate; outstanding customer support from the QJumpers team. Would highly recommend

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Pros

Ease of use; one stop shop for advertising and branding adverts; links in seamlessly with our website

Cons

Can be a little slow at times. Would like to link candidate notes to candidate (and these are retained for each role they apply for)

Karen B.

Find q-jumpers a very credible resource.

Reviewed on 2017/08/20

Easily able to manage applicants and save time.

Pros

User friendly manual and helpdesk are amazing if you have a query.
Easy to manage vacancies. Love the idea of changes to the visa status as applicants tend to put in incorrect status.

Response from QJumpers

Thanks for the feedback Karen

Mason S.

Great value

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

It has vastly increased the responsibility of inputting accurate data from a hiring manger and has been a good strong learning curve for understanding where recruitment responsibility sits.
The app works very well on all devices and has allowed for better decisions and accessibility for users. We are no longer restricted with location usage and timing.
I am looking forward to better functionality re reporting , linking signed documents to applications, and more flexibility in the design of pages for our specific business needs.

Pros

Simple design , ease of use.
Nice layout and feel which is very important for our users and customers
Good fast and easy approval process
Does the basics well
Great cost effective tool
Good support on the phone

Cons

Can be slow and clunky.
Reporting is not good enough and has not enough flexibility of the data
Manually adding a applicant is difficult

Response from QJumpers

Thanks Mason. We look forward to providing you increased functionality very soon that should better meet your requirements and give you an even better user experience.

6.0/10
Christina K.

QJumpers Experience Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Time Saving with -
being able to list the positions on both TradeMe & Seek from the one online site (being QJumpers).
Managers delighted in viewing the applicants from the one site as well
responding to applicants by email in bulk

Pros

Ease of navigating and the support from the Q Jumpers team is terrific!
The design of the pages is clear and precise - thus they are easy to read and follow through for the steps in listing the positions.

Cons

Would prefer to be able to load more than one photo for each position at the time of listing them independently of the QJumpers support team.

Response from QJumpers

Thanks Christina. It's great to have Westervelt onboard! We look forward to being able to provide you with the increased functionality you require very soon!

Trish E.

Great tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Significant time savings. All of our job applicants are now responded to so there is a better candidate experience.

Pros

The ease of use. Our managers learnt how to use the system after only a half an hour training system.
We have had significant time savings in our recruitment process since adopting this.

Cons

I cant think of what I don't like about the system. It is very helpful.

Response from QJumpers

We are delighted that the system is working so well for you Trish!

Tracey M.

This is the #1 software out of a trial of three different recruitment software we tried

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/24

Pros

It's intuitive, all staff of any level can realistically use it with minimum intervention. All The applicants are in place and you can email one or more and move them around as you like depending where they are in the recruitment process - it requires minimal training and support.

Cons

A little on the expensive side for the occasional user but not so much that we didn't love it! Definitely look at it.

Response from QJumpers

Thanks Tracey