OurRecords Reviews

OurRecords

Record, credential & compliance management

4.9/5 (12 reviews)
Douglas A.

Outstanding customer service! This product quickly cut the time from three employees to less than 1

Reviewed on 2017/05/23

We were able to deploy a national solution for our vendor management and regulatory compliance. All paper files and excel sheets were removed instantly. Setup and support were easily done and deployed across multiple national regions. Very cost effective option that saved hours of manpower and continues to save time by monitoring compliance documents. Very well architected to meet a variety of needs and offer solutions to unique needs. It also presents a very professional front for our organization to our trade partners.

Pros

The ease of use for not only the company user but the public user as well. Users have picked up the use with very little to almost no follow up support needs. The architecture of the system has made its use very flexible in meeting unique or alternative uses for the software. The company has also responded quickly to resolve any issues and releases frequent enhancements that listened to customer feedback.

Cons

That more companies are not using it yet! The ability to share our networks and the ultimate vendor being able to share documents across companies is outstanding.

Jessie B.

Great programs for anyone that needs to keep personal information on record for compliance.

Reviewed on 2017/07/17

Pros

Our Records is safe why to email any documents that have personal information securely as required by CFPB. This works great for our company and our notaries. It will hold all our credentials in a secure location and allow us to email them to all our clients when updating our credentials. Helps to manage thousands of our vendors and all their credential and helps keep everything current and up to date.

Mary D.

Good

Reviewed on 2017/08/11

Pros

All of the information for each notary is in one place and can be easily found. Easy to receive new notary information when blast emails are sent out to OurRecords' network of notaries.

Cons

It is frustrating to have to go in and manually input the dates for each item when these should be done by either OurRecords or by the notary themselves. Also there is a lot of back and forth since the information submitted by the notaries is separated by the document type and not all grouped together by notary name. Input documents are unable to be sorted by either the date submitted or the notary name which makes approving a single notary very time consuming.

Denise L.

OurRecords has been the best solution for managing my company!

Reviewed on 2017/05/25

Pros

By using OurRecords I no longer have to manually manage all of my internal and 3rd party vendors documentation, which has allowed me to focus on growing by business.

Cons

I haven't had any complaints. They always have the quickest response and have even added additional features that I have requested over the past years.

Mitchell B.

Great, customer service is WAY above average, Rep has been very good to work with.

Reviewed on 2017/07/17

time saved tracking, printing, filing etc, file organization, saving tree's not printing out 1000's of documents to be filed.

Pros

Time savings, organization, it relieves me from manually tracking thousands of documents daily, the ease of use, The great customer support that comes with it. I have not had a single problem that was not resolved immediately. Very impressed with how well they take care of their customers and even the people whom are vendors and are not paying to assure the systems runs smoothly.

Carol R.

A lot of my students at Notary2Pro are members of Our Records and using their services successfully.

Reviewed on 2017/05/20

It is my students who benefit from their membership!

Pros

The fact that students can upload their credentials to make them easily accessible to companies is great and the SIFT program saves students an enormous amount of time when trying to send documents back to lenders in a protected environment.

Cons

When you are new to this system it does take some time to watch the videos and some amount of trial and error to fully learn how to operate the system.

Melissa D.

Great experience obtaining a product that would meet our documentation needs.

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

Pros

Ability to store documents in one location, automatic reminders to vendors, ability to create customizable forms, no cost to our suppliers. The software is customizable to our needs.

Cons

The process of creating forms. The process could be a little smoother and I would like to see more customizable features.

Tyler S.

Great, very easy setup

Reviewed on 2017/11/01

Less time spent organizing records.

Pros

Very easy setup, excellent service and response time to enquires. Covers all that we require for our quality system

Cons

Nothing major, we have had a few issue with the invitation being sent to junk mail, but this will improve with use.

Alexa J.

Incredible customer service and a superb product.

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

OurRecords is extremely user-friendly. The interface is intuitive and self-explanatory. It was very easy to teach my team how to use it.

Cons

I suppose the participant's profiles could be more robust. Other than that, I really have no complaints.

Melissa S.

Our Records is very user friendly

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/07/17

Pros

It is set up in a manner that is very clear and easy to understand. All of the vendors I have sent an invitation to have found the program to be very useful.

Cons

It's a lot of upfront work for me to get all of our vendors set up. I am the only person in my department so to find the time to get all of the vendors set up and contacted (even though it is very easy to do) has been a challenge. I should be able to get it fully up and running once I have completed the current project I am working on.

Gregg H.

Well designed and user friendly

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Pros

This software is just what we were looking for, it's simple to use but has powerful document management features. Upon first glance it seemed difficult, but it's intuitive and easy to learn. Excellent demo and customer service. Now we can better control vendors and ensure compliance.

Cons

It takes a lot upfront setup time to load vendor contact info, but the effort will pay off (and save time) during subsequent document collections.

Konstantinos Z.