Showing 184 reviews of 182

Pleo

Company payment cards & automated expense reporting

5 /5 (182 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 184 reviews of 182
Jacob A.

Amazing fintech solution for all companies

Reviewed on 2019/01/07

Pros

It gives freedom to the entire sales team and all other employees who occasionally spends money on behalf of the company, by giving everyone a corporate creditcard. For the management it saves so much time on administrative paperwork and control, since you have full overview and control on spending in the PLEO solution.

Cons

It would be nice with more open API´s to integrate with the rest of our business software.

Sarah W.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Makes everything easier

Reviewed on 2020/05/20

This app saves time, it saves finance chasing people for receipts and it makes is easier for the user, I'd highly recommend it.

Pros

I really like that it can be an app on your phone. It's great for people who travel for work because you can grab a coffee/lunch and take a photo of the receipt - no more paperwork. In the office we tend to make online purchases and then we take a photo of the email confirmation as receipt. It's immediately logged and coded.

Cons

I'd like to be able to use the app as an actual payment and not carry the card around with me too.

Michael P.

Slick product

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

Installing Pleo was all about TIME, time for us, time for the users, time for everyone. Simple and time efficient where a child could use the APP is great.

Pros

Pleo simplifies our corporate card system, allowing an APP based system that is user friendly and simple to use. It saves the finance department at Oakbrook Finance time and effort in taking the admin out of the process.

Cons

As of yet the VAT element being missing, however Pleo are quick to take on board feedback and I'm told this is being worked on to be added soon. Not many companies respond to change this quickly.

Dixie W.

Pleo has saved me time and frustration of doing tedious tasks

Reviewed on 2017/08/07

Pros

I've been using Pleo for a year now, their service has saved me time and frustration of collecting the missing receipts. Pleo integrates with our bookkeeping software, so I just need to check that the transactions are marked with correct project codes and have a receipt attached before the file is run into bookkeeping. The administration is amazingly quick, I can give a virtual card to a new employee immediately (our traditional bank required signing and sending paper documents back and forth so the process took at least 2 weeks).

Cons

Still missing some features like reminders of missing receipts to users. I know Pleo are planning on releasing new features continuously so just waiting for them to become available.

Response from Pleo

Hey Dixie, thanks so much for the kind review! Reminders for missing receipts are coming in the next couple of weeks, sorry for the wait ;)

Christina N.

Saves a lot of time

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

saves a lot of time

Pros

Employees using the cards saves a lot of time and they are all very happy with the solution. Accounting saves a lot of time with the booking - and even more time because we do not need to chase collegues for missing receipts. It is very fast and easy to get new cards for new employees.

Cons

Not integrated with our finance system (Uniconta) - we need to attach the receipts manually when the transactions are imported

Simon S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

It's a no brainer - You can't run a business without pleo - simply as that.

Reviewed on 2019/10/06

Everything i wished for.

Pros

I'm currently using PLEO daily. I save time and dont have to worry about missing document for the employees or myself.

Pleo is very simple to use and the

Cons

Nothing. It does it's job every time I need it.

Etienne B.

Pleo revolutionised the way we do expenses for the better

Reviewed on 2018/02/09

Time saving

Pros

The best things are that you can take a picture of the receipt and forget about it (so no need to keep stacks of receipts); and that receipts are matched up automatically. No need to fill in a form with the amount spent like other expense companies etc after buying. It saves a lot of time. The design and user experience is also beautiful.

Tracy M.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Simple Expenses

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

It's a pleasure to use technology that makes life simple. It is not overly complicated but delivers for everyone. The user wins - no expenses to fill in, the accounts win - no chasing incorrect submissions and missing receipt and the business' wins as it's all done in real time - no bulk submissions causing spikes in cash flow.

Pros

It's so simple to use, no fuss, just easy. Even the technophobics find it easy to use!
The menu is simple and functional.
There is no unnecessary step to click through to enter a transaction and once entered you forget about it. No expense reports to fill out and receipt to attach.

Cons

There is another pin to remember, but that's the world we live in, everything is online.

Andrew S.

Excellent - highly recommended

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

Pros

It's made things so much easier for our team. I like the fact I can easily request new cards - both physical and virtual and set limits for each.

The app popping up after a purchase has been made to ask for a receipt massively reduces the number of payments without corresponding invoices.

Cons

charge to withdraw cash is steep to say the least but I appreciate they're trying to reduce reliance on cash. Speeding up the onset of a cashless society perhaps isn't something Pleo need to concentrate on - for now our team sometimes buys things from cash only places.

Elena H.

Expenses can be fun!

Reviewed on 2018/11/12

Before Pleo I had to check receipts and compare them to bank statements, which was a tiresome task and not the best use of my time. I can be much more efficient now that Pleo is taking care of receipts for me.

Pros

It's a draw between its beautiful but simple design and its amazing functionality.

Cons

If anything then that I can't rename the main categories and that the account feed doesn't get exported automatically, but that's honestly very minor compared to what we get out of it.

Casper H.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Awesome service and great company!

Reviewed on 2019/01/14

We save a lot of time and money working with PLEO. It is very valuable and we don't have to worry about lost receipts. The more you use PLEO, the more you find out how good it is.

Pros

Every start-up company who wants to run their accounting seriously, should use PLEO. It is worth of all the money and time you will save.

Cons

Nothing at this point. I have some wishes for future features, but I am sure they will come.

Per K.
  • Industry: Farming
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

It is easy. Reminders are helpful and it is simple.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

much less headache. No paper work. Less arguing with bookkeeping department. In general it saves a lot of time for all.

Pros

The simplicity. And the fact that it is categorizing the checks by itself. Also the reminders are great and ensure that you never forget to archive it.

Cons

Not much. Had a few fails but most likely not connected to the app. Sometimes it accepts quite bad pictures which is hard to read.

Kyle john P.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Expenses without the expense.

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Great team, fantastix product... Would and have recommended!

Pros

Solved a challenge we had as a rapidly growing business. Team can now book flights, attending meetings and order anything needed without worrying about the expense process!

Cons

The slight lack of control, the abilty to freeza cards at certain times would be ideal.

Sidsel H.
  • Industry: Design

Pleo makes my life way easier

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

When project managing a large project with a large team and with public funds expenses can be a large task to manage. Pleo makes this work task minimal.

Pros

Smooth user experience
Transparency
Overall ease of usage

Cons

The fact that there is no feedback/response when snapping a picture of the receipt​

Francis M.
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Pleo Card for Business

Reviewed on 2019/08/12

Simple and easy to use. Dont need to worry about losing receipts. The photo opportunity presents itself as soon as a purchase is made and reminds you if you need to retake it.

Overall very good.

Pros

Simple and Easy to use. Works well on my iPhone. Easily loaded onto the system.

Cons

Nothing. Seems fine as it is. Cannot fault it.

Andrew W.
  • Industry: Design

Easy as Pie

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

Expense logging made easy

Pros

This is just the simplest thing ever.
Expenses used to be a ball-breaking exercise.
All of a sudden we are streamlined and teched up and life is easy.

Cons

Absolutely nothing I can find that I don't like.

Victoria T.

Seamless

Reviewed on 2018/02/28

Pros

Pleo is
Efficient
Reporting quick

Our Managers are happy with the reduction in their admin burden

Cons

VAT not calculated for you from the receipt so still need to spend time pulling this information from the receipts.

Oliver G.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Effortless Expense Spending

Reviewed on 2019/09/16

From time to time I need to take an interview candidate for a coffee or hold a meeting off-site that leads to expenses, and having a company-issued card that is versatile and flexible like the one supplied by Pleo is a Godsend. The integration with the app on top to help me manage my receipts and budget is a fantastic toolbox that simply makes my life easier.

Pros

Receipt Management (through camera integration)
Virtual and Physical card - do not have to pick between the two
App really helps for knowing how much of monthly budget is available.

Cons

So far there is nothing that I don't like about Pleo

Chris G.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Pleo card use

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

Free's up tome to get more jobs complete.

Pros

The ease of use and speed to get any purchase or receipt put through the system.

Cons

Once set up is done the end product is fantastic.

Claire W.

Brilliant product

Reviewed on 2019/08/14

Being able to keep a track of my spending on the go is brilliant, as well as having my spending limit adjusted for specific events and times of the year is a really useful feature

Pros

Pleo has saved me literally hours every month by being able to keep my accounts team up to date on my spending in real time instead of as a once monthly exercise.

Cons

My card was hacked once but I received an immediate payment alert, blocked the payment, cancelled the card and received a replacement quickly. Really great service in response to an unfortunate incident

Andy M.

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

Good experience and links into our finance dept so makes expenses easy

Pros

Ease of use and ability to photograph and add receipts

Cons

Nothing at the moment works really well.

Eleanore H.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Pros

It's so so easy to use! Very easy to track purchases without having to worry about petty cash.

Cons

Nothing! It is incredibly quick to set up and use.

Monique S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Pleo turned me into a finance-loving person

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

My everyday has gotten so much easier and finance or expenses have never been so easy to keep track of!

Pros

Pleo is a great tool for my workflow and for keeping everything regarding finances & expenses into one place. It gives me a great overview of what has been spent and helps me to plan future expenses. I love that sends me receipt remainder expenses have never been so easy and fun!

Cons

I'm still struggling to figure out labelling and categorising within the app but perhaps that 's not on Pleo but rather how we set it up within the team :)

Andrea M.

Just so simple to use

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

You don't have to worry about keeping receipts, sending in expense forms, using your own money for business expenses.
Pleo is quick and easy to use and is a no hassle way of recording business expense

Pros

It is so quick and easy to use. No sooner have a i made a purchase, Pleo is prompting me to add a receipt. No more filling in lengthly expenses forms or collating stacks of receipts. The whole process takes seconds.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software

Nuno M.

Expense reporting made easy

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Easy and smooth process for expense reporting. Avoids the needs for asking for reimbursement of expenses, or endless expense reporting.

Pros

It will immediately detect a purchase and push a notification on your phone. It provides useful gentle reminders about the need to upload an invoice.

Cons

At first I had some trouble understanding which purchases needed an invoice uploaded because the icons used to indicate whether an invoice has been uploaded are not very intuitive.