Panintelligence Reviews

Panintelligence

Analytics & business Intelligence

4.8/5 (6 reviews)
Richard T.

Very Powerful Product, but simple to use ...

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

Visualization of our company data. This allows us to instantly see where problems or over-performance is achieved. The whole company use this product and we can share data between users, but limit certain information by roles.

Support is great ad the product is constantly being enhanced, so your investment continues to give you payback.

True visibility of our business, via a web-based browser for 24/7 access, to enable us to make better business decisions.

Pros

Every so often a product / app comes along when you think "this is so obvious" and "why didn't I think of that", well Panintelligence (Pi) is just that.

I really like it for the following reasons:

1. Browser based app (can publish externally as well if you wish)
2. Visually stunning charts
3. You can customize and create your own charts
4. Drill-down capability
5. Schedule charts to be emailed to other people on a set frequency
6. Very good support and product roadmap / constant delevelopment

Peter M.

I really enjoy the versatility of designing BI with this

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

Pros

It can connect to so many sources. I can see the charts I am creating in real time. Its great to be able to use SQL views to extrapolate the data in whichever way I choose and not be restricted. Being able to access everything from browsers is great. URL link. Speed is impressive.

Cons

It feels complicated managing layouts with users. Sometimes I have to start from scratch with the model, rather than being able to change table names. I would like to see more connectivity with web based data sources. I am looking forward to moving away from the data connections screen which is not very ergonomic.

Brilliant day, Training was great and the software is easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/05/18

Pros

Being able to create different charts to represent the data. It will make the office reporting easier and more accessible to the team.

Cons

Don't have any cons, the software is great and even though I'm not the most technically minded I find it easy to use.

Tom K.

Pi is a great BI platform with powerful tools to deliver intel wherever and however you need it.

Reviewed on 2018/02/12

Pros

The HTML 5 rendering is really slick and makes attractive dashboards that look really fresh. It's also very easy to use - I was making interactive dashboards within the first hour of training. Their training/customer support team are fantastic as well and always happy to go the extra mile which in my experience can make or break a project.

Cons

There are still a few functions that have to be performed in a legacy flash interface which, whilst completely useable, makes for a slightly disjointed interface in places. This is being completely phased out and won't be long before it is gone for good.

Michael R.

Great product that I've been looking for, for years

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

Pros

Easy to use and once set up gives immediate information. Allows me to target areas in the business that are maybe not performing as well as required.

Cons

Changing, without the full training can be difficult. It would be beneficial to receive setup and training within the purchase package.

Jack H.

Thoroughly enjoyed.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/05/18

Pros

the software is very easy to use and represents data in a very understandable format.
the design is very clean.
how much time this could save from using software like excel and CRMs

Cons

I honestly would struggle to name anything. Having used software's similar that required coding what you have created is top notch.