Poptin

Website builder for business lead conversion and engagement

4,8
4,8
Amy C.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Really Responsive Support

Reviewed on 2020/02/02

The overall experience is good. I can tell they have put a lot of time into developing the product it’s also new and I’ve discovered decal glitches. That said when I reach out, they are very fast to respond and take action to quickly update the software to meet our needs. They go above and beyond what most software companies offer when it comes to customer support. I really value and appreciate that!

Pros

The templates designs are beautiful and seamless to edit.

Cons

I don’t like the billing model. I believe they should charge by “unique views” not “unique visitors”. We get over 1M visitors to your site per month yet we only use Poptin for our blog. It’s frustrating having to pay for our entire website traffic especially bc they are really pricey.

Sem J.
Industry: Management Consulting

Great service in general

Reviewed on 2020/02/28

Great tool, easy and fast use. No need for a lot of experience. Somewhat limited in design/functionality but can be fixed if you do a lot of pre-edits in stuff like photoshop.

Pros

Ease of use, customizability to an extent.
A/B Testing
Set up Speed

Cons

I feel like the features are a bit contained to the bare minimum. I.E. you can't really edit the default close button but you can add an additional close button that is fully editable.

Wish you could resize background image within the program instead of having to implement an image with exactly the right dimensions/ratios.

Ross H.

The Best Pop Up Tool By Far

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/10/08

We have seen a great increase in sign ups through our website and a great way to build a remarking base for business

Pros

The analytical data provided is great for better understanding how to target your users.
The pop up builder is smooth and easy to use, this is important for us as we have multiple clients some which are franchise stores needing their own pop up forms so customisation is a massive pro.
Great value for money.
Easy tool to use and easy to budget for on projects

Cons

There is nothing we have had an issue with, as a pop up tool with added value we don't see much in the way of faults

Shane N.
Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Very Good

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/04/29

Very Impressed

Pros

Easy to implement, works as described , slick system

Cons

The subscription is a bit pricey for a small business, - but with the free version you cant really complain

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Richard E.
Industry: Hospitality

Poptin is a great value

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

We are an agency and use it on our client websites.

Pros

The system has a wide variety of types of forms and pop-ups and produces an attractive design that works well. The system has a wide variety of types of forms and pop-ups and produces an attractive design that works well.

Cons

The dream and drop editor could be improved.....

Vishal G.
Industry: Hospitality

Great product, prompt customer service

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/09/19

It has been very good the team is very prompt

Pros

The primary reason to go ahead with Poptin was the timer pop up which was not present in the earlier software that we were using for pop ups. The team was gracious to lend a free trial of their premium product on request. Thank for all the help

Cons

The process of making the pop up is not that user friendly for an example, while dragging an element i need to select the small cross box to move rather than moving the element just by left mouse click press and dragging

Dudu R.
Industry: Internet

best popup software in the market!

Reviewed on 2020/10/05

Pros

1. responsivness of customer service. they are super quick (seconds) and available in chat withing the software.
2. willing to modify their code for customers. it means each customer is treated like a diamond.
3. popup has so many functunalities! i use elementor popups but Popting has so many options so for my business i preder it over elementor popups.

Cons

so far so good. no complaints.
if someting comes up, ill edit this review

Tonya M.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Timely and helpful customer service and technical support

Reviewed on 2020/07/01

Pros

We were up and running in no time and whenever we had a question or needed support, the Poptin team was always there to help us out. The product is very easy to use and customize and they are continually releasing new features.

Cons

I would love to be able to use Poptin as a data source for our Google Data Studio dashboards and to separate the date/time values in the export.

Company size: Self Employed

Very useful in order to have a CTA (Call To Action)

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/09/27

I use it for some Hotel Websites. It allows to show a CTA (Call To Actions) Button in order to convince the user to Book. The visibility is very good as you decide how it will look like on laptop and on smartphone. And then, you can track how many people saw it and how many people click on it !

Pros

It allows to track what the users did in a very easy way. The number of views, of visitors and the conversion rate. Very useful to track how you CTA (Call to Action) performs ! And the Button itself is very easy to create !

Cons

Nothing , everything is great. I do not see any negative point to this online software that is Poptin

Doron M.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Company size: Self Employed

Ease of Use, great results!

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

Pros

Easy to customize, I was able to create branded popups for my travel website in minutes
The popup I've created converted like crazy! I've started to get leads immediately
I could connect Poptin to MailChimp in seconds!

Cons

I'd also add a plan for smaller businesses (let's say 5,000 visitors), even though the 1,000 visitors plan is for free

Aj S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

I have used Poptin before, in its original language, but the new English version is off the hooK!

Reviewed on 2017/07/23

More traffic to my website.

Pros

Poptin helps you in generating more leads for your website, and helps in list building for the future.

The product comes with a very good microcopy and it looks like much thought was put into it to make sure it captures the essence of the team and the overall online lead generation.

Unlike Sumome that has that pesky crown if you don't pay them, Poptin only has "powered by Poptin" in very pale blackish hue; you are hardly bothered by it.

The poptins themselves are either in interstitial or small banner style and I heard there were talks about mobile swipers.

In general, a very good experience that has generated about 35%-42% more traffic to my website on a 3 month period.

Cons

It doesn't have the same analytics as other softwares such as Sumome or Icegram, and cannot yet help in discovering new traffic sources but it's not a deal breaker.

The main trouble is that if your traffic is low (less than 500 unique views a month), it won't really help you when it comes to lead generation - something Sumome did excel back in the day.

I believe that once Poptin cements itself in the big league it will be able to offer more, that's for sure.

Response from Poptin

Thanks for the profound review! Our main goal at Poptin is to help our users to increase their conversion and engagement, We're happy that we were able to help you with that mission.

As far as analytics, we will take it into consideration. As you can see, currently we give full stats about visitors, views, conversions, conversion rate and so on. Thanks for the feedback!

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

A professional system for creating quality leads

Reviewed on 2018/12/02

The founders and the platform is beyond anything we expected!

I am sure that all digital media companies will agree with me that there is a return for the amount we pay for the product and the quality service that Poptin has to offer. Beyond the professional and courteous service and the product that gives us value as a digital media company, we feel highly confident in working with the company. Every bug or malfunction is handled quickly and reasonably (up to 3 minutes).

It is simply fun to receive courteous and professional service, always accompanied by a big smile.

Pros

The user interface is very convenient, improving instant conversion

Cons

There is nothing I like less about the software, it helps me a lot and I get fast service and there is a return for what I pay

Fraser M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Loved this from day one

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

I use this for signups and also to help users navigate around the site and tell them about other relevant content. It works really well and it's not intrusive and just helps my web visitors.

Pros

Could not be easier to set up, it's easy to set up and can be as simple or sophisticated as you want. The support from the rep is insanely good and always really positive.

I was only going to use this until I developed my own solution but now I have no intention of moving away from this solution. Cost-effective for sure, so can be used for any sized organization.

Cons

Updates keep coming so can't say anything negative at this point.

Frankly speaking helping me convert so many articles in to money making machine.

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

I am getting regular sales from Exit Intent based Popups created using Poptin. Works like a charm for me. Happy with overall performance.

Pros

I have been using Poptin since a long time now and i am using for exit intent popup on some of my money Blog posts. Conversions is awesome and best part is it never lags behind. Based on the intent it suddenly pops up and my users make a purchase more frequently with my funnel designs and obviously with Poptin popups. Literally Loved it.

Cons

Two things i found as an issue, 1 is the UI of the software is a bit old style and a little tricky for newbies and having less design. secondly, adding extra options/ features sometimes becomes complex and laggy.

Liraz P.
Industry: Internet

Great content journey solution that brings $$$

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

We tried several pop ups and content journey solutions. Nothing can compare Poptin, which makes you feel so relaxed by the personal touch and great performance. We managed to increase sales and conversions via Poptin right in the first campaign.

Pros

The software is easy to use, super friendly UI, the support team was always there to solve any issue and product is always supporting RTM opportunities: Black Friday deals etc.

Cons

In depth conversion pixel is missing, but in the works!

Guy O.
Industry: E-Learning

I'm using POPTIN ever since its Beta. Its sucha great tool for Marketers. I just LOVE the ease of it

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

I can now catch the potential customer with an easy POPTIN while he is on his way out!
I give him an extra profit and my converations have been increased by far ever since I started using POPTIN. I just Love it (:

Pros

I just fix a new POPTIN in minutes. For every problem I get fast reply. I love the excellent feedbacks.

Cons

As a user find this POPTIN a great success. I was working with it even before it was publicly launced. While it was at the Beta I sent all my requests for changes which was all taken care of by a team that are fully comitted to their clients. I don't think nowadays that there is any bug about this perfct tool.

Wim K.
Industry: Furniture

Perfect Solution To Get Out Conversions Up

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

well, first popup I setup was at a specific productpage, one of our top-selling products. but we where out of stock. so bounce-rate went up. A popup now arise with a discount-coupon for the product if they don't mind waiting a few weeks for the product. Worked perfectly!

Pros

Really easy to setup. First popup had 6 extra conversions within 48hours. And big plus is that I can use it on multiple platforms. and since where are in a transition for getting Magento 1 to Magento 2. this was the perfect way so I didn't need to implement it to the new store later on. Saved me a lot of work.
Another good point, customer service, I was confused about an option/way of triggering. and within 5 minutes I got the solution and explanation how to implement it.

Cons

Nothing yet. but still working on things. have to discover how to get the data to analytics and how to use html5 stuff in it. but for now, can't see anything negative

Michał O.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great Plugin with Outstanding Support

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Great plugin with great support. Thanks to this plugin we increased the number of collected emails by 700%.
The biggest advantage is support, very helpful and open for new ideas, which are implemented very fast. It feels that users have an impact on the development of the software.

Pros

It is easy to use and support is very helpful

Cons

There can be more integrations with external software, but they are adding it frequently and support is open for suggestions.

Liav Y.

Great product!

Reviewed on 2020/06/17

Pros

easy to design, great support, great functions

Cons

more templates to use for popups + some effects

Emilia K.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Amazing value for money, advanced features and yet super-easy to use!

Reviewed on 2020/02/20

Fab tool. Great customer support. I'm raving about it.

Pros

A colleague of mine recommended Poptin to me (we use it in their startup) and I have been recommending Poptin to all the startups I work with ever since.
It has advanced analytics and features, and yet it's super-easy to use and reliable.
The popups and forms are 100% customizable, and there are easy autoresponders and LPs too!

Cons

The only downside is that there are some minor glitches in the visual editor sometimes, but the rest more than makes up for it.

Or C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Best pop-up tool I ever use

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

Ease of use, comapring to other solutions, and affordable price.

Pros

I like the fact that it's an easy setup - in 5 minute you can have a great pop-up at you website with little to no hustle. It integrates easily to a variety of 3rd party systems and has a lot of trigger options.

Cons

It would be great to have more design templates, which something I know their team is working on right now.

Chetan K.

Happy Customer

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Tomer is building something amazing specially for small internet businesses.

Pros

It's very easy to use & works well. The customer support is awesome.

Cons

It can have more options that can help us manage leads effectively.

Gilad L.
Industry: Publishing

Amazing tool for marketing

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

Great tool, amazing support, and fair prices.

Pros

Endless templates with high customizing abilities.

Cons

Can't think of anything at the moment - I really love Poptin

Shachar S.
Industry: Internet

A must tool for every marketer

Reviewed on 2020/03/11

Amazing tool I really like it and I use it a lot on my clients sites

Pros

Easy to use and integrate with all the platforms I use to build sitrs

Cons

More designs and templates would be really helpful for non designers

Brian W.
Industry: Retail

For not a lot of money you get a lot of names

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

We actually have tried a few of the different pop up software versions for our site. Half of the time they wouldn't work out correctly or would cause other problems. The native one for our Email company is very buggy and very bland. Poptin enables us to dial up the intensity to push for greater email list numbers or dial it back if we are reaching our goals so we can keep the program running. It is a very useful program.

Pros

Poptin has allowed us to expand our email marketing list quite a bit in recent months. One can dial down the intensity of the popups or increase them depending on your current goals.

Cons

The first integration failed on our importing the list so we may have had some duplicate names, but after we got it imported correctly, there has really been no hiccups at all.