Poptin Reviews

Poptin

Website builder for business lead conversion and engagement

4.9/5 (27 reviews)
Aj S.

I have used Poptin before, in its original language, but the new English version is off the hooK!

Reviewed on 2017/07/23

More traffic to my website.

Pros

Poptin helps you in generating more leads for your website, and helps in list building for the future.

The product comes with a very good microcopy and it looks like much thought was put into it to make sure it captures the essence of the team and the overall online lead generation.

Unlike Sumome that has that pesky crown if you don't pay them, Poptin only has "powered by Poptin" in very pale blackish hue; you are hardly bothered by it.

The poptins themselves are either in interstitial or small banner style and I heard there were talks about mobile swipers.

In general, a very good experience that has generated about 35%-42% more traffic to my website on a 3 month period.

Cons

It doesn't have the same analytics as other softwares such as Sumome or Icegram, and cannot yet help in discovering new traffic sources but it's not a deal breaker.

The main trouble is that if your traffic is low (less than 500 unique views a month), it won't really help you when it comes to lead generation - something Sumome did excel back in the day.

I believe that once Poptin cements itself in the big league it will be able to offer more, that's for sure.

Response from Poptin

Thanks for the profound review! Our main goal at Poptin is to help our users to increase their conversion and engagement, We're happy that we were able to help you with that mission.

As far as analytics, we will take it into consideration. As you can see, currently we give full stats about visitors, views, conversions, conversion rate and so on. Thanks for the feedback!

A professional system for creating quality leads

Reviewed on 2018/12/02

The founders and the platform is beyond anything we expected!

I am sure that all digital media companies will agree with me that there is a return for the amount we pay for the product and the quality service that Poptin has to offer. Beyond the professional and courteous service and the product that gives us value as a digital media company, we feel highly confident in working with the company. Every bug or malfunction is handled quickly and reasonably (up to 3 minutes).

It is simply fun to receive courteous and professional service, always accompanied by a big smile.

Pros

The user interface is very convenient, improving instant conversion

Cons

There is nothing I like less about the software, it helps me a lot and I get fast service and there is a return for what I pay

Frankly speaking helping me convert so many articles in to money making machine.

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

I am getting regular sales from Exit Intent based Popups created using Poptin. Works like a charm for me. Happy with overall performance.

Pros

I have been using Poptin since a long time now and i am using for exit intent popup on some of my money Blog posts. Conversions is awesome and best part is it never lags behind. Based on the intent it suddenly pops up and my users make a purchase more frequently with my funnel designs and obviously with Poptin popups. Literally Loved it.

Cons

Two things i found as an issue, 1 is the UI of the software is a bit old style and a little tricky for newbies and having less design. secondly, adding extra options/ features sometimes becomes complex and laggy.

Liraz P.

Great content journey solution that brings $$$

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

We tried several pop ups and content journey solutions. Nothing can compare Poptin, which makes you feel so relaxed by the personal touch and great performance. We managed to increase sales and conversions via Poptin right in the first campaign.

Pros

The software is easy to use, super friendly UI, the support team was always there to solve any issue and product is always supporting RTM opportunities: Black Friday deals etc.

Cons

In depth conversion pixel is missing, but in the works!

Guy O.

I'm using POPTIN ever since its Beta. Its sucha great tool for Marketers. I just LOVE the ease of it

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

I can now catch the potential customer with an easy POPTIN while he is on his way out!
I give him an extra profit and my converations have been increased by far ever since I started using POPTIN. I just Love it (:

Pros

I just fix a new POPTIN in minutes. For every problem I get fast reply. I love the excellent feedbacks.

Cons

As a user find this POPTIN a great success. I was working with it even before it was publicly launced. While it was at the Beta I sent all my requests for changes which was all taken care of by a team that are fully comitted to their clients. I don't think nowadays that there is any bug about this perfct tool.

Or C.

Best pop-up tool I ever use

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

Ease of use, comapring to other solutions, and affordable price.

Pros

I like the fact that it's an easy setup - in 5 minute you can have a great pop-up at you website with little to no hustle. It integrates easily to a variety of 3rd party systems and has a lot of trigger options.

Cons

It would be great to have more design templates, which something I know their team is working on right now.

Chetan K.

Happy Customer

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Tomer is building something amazing specially for small internet businesses.

Pros

It's very easy to use & works well. The customer support is awesome.

Cons

It can have more options that can help us manage leads effectively.

Brian W.

For not a lot of money you get a lot of names

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

We actually have tried a few of the different pop up software versions for our site. Half of the time they wouldn't work out correctly or would cause other problems. The native one for our Email company is very buggy and very bland. Poptin enables us to dial up the intensity to push for greater email list numbers or dial it back if we are reaching our goals so we can keep the program running. It is a very useful program.

Pros

Poptin has allowed us to expand our email marketing list quite a bit in recent months. One can dial down the intensity of the popups or increase them depending on your current goals.

Cons

The first integration failed on our importing the list so we may have had some duplicate names, but after we got it imported correctly, there has really been no hiccups at all.

Yoni K.

The interface is very clean and comfortable to work

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

Its interface is so easy and obvious and it also provides insights into how to further improve the percentage of conversions

Pros

The variety of options for creating Popup + and the extensive control that can be done so easily and easily

Cons

The only thing that will make me leave the software only if they raise prices

And besides there are no more disadvantages are just perfect

Albert S.

Very convenient and easy Tool

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

I like it very much and I would not work with other software

Pros

The easyness to create pop-ups, edit the design and edit the display rules to make them work as desired.

Cons

Like it very much, just need a bit more time to let their developers refine it on some very specific points.

Gilad L.

Easy tool for lead gen

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

Pros

The UX/UI is great and it's very easy to use. I am making tons of leads using Poptin and I will never stop using it.
If you need help you can ask their support for help and in my exp, it's as fast as can be.

Tal S.

The best popups system today, and I've tested many...

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/10/31

very recommended - start a free trial to see by yourself

Pros

central control
smart system
customer oriented - they think about your comfort
new stuff every month
super amazing customer service
high control on popups design

Cons

it's hard to find... maybe the look of the final product is still not amazing if you don't have the time to put on it (IMHO), but they are getting there very quickly

Tzvika A.

Superb service

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

Lead capturing and user conversion

Pros

Ease of use and the results it provides. Very easy drag and drop interface. Easy customization and usage a dashboard to setup and review your results. Finally an easy way for me to set and manage my site conversion goals capture leads.

Cons

It works fantastic but i can't wait for the WP plugin to be out already that would have made setup even more simple then it's now. But the good thing is i reached out to the team and they replied it's upcoming soon (They also had superb customer support by the way)

Lora P.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

My overall experience is GREAT!

Pros

This extension is so so helpful ! It's easy to install and manage which is great and they have very good support team even tho I am using it for free for now! Highly recommended!

Cons

What did you like least about this software? I think absolutely nothing! Everything is great!

Deepak S.

Very slick popup tool

Reviewed on 2017/07/26

It's made my decision as to which popup to use far easier :)

Pros

It looks nice, it's very easy to use and it works right out of the box so so far I've been very happy with it. The exit intent part is fabulous as well

Cons

I love the software - the biggest issue I suppose is that sometimes things break and don't work and need fixing - but the support are super responsive and I accept these are the pains of any fast growing business - so not a big issue at all

Always a user

Reviewed on 2019/07/07

Pros

If you're looking for a great conversion tool, Poptin is the one for you. Easy to use, sweet designs, plug and play. Super recommended.

Cons

None, it's a simple tool, that's the great thing about it. What's not to like?

Chukwuka E.

Awesome service!

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

getting new leads

Pros

easy to use
beautiful templates
doesn't slow down my site according google pagespeed insights reports
awesome support

Cons

limited to 1000 views per month for free accounts

Valerie L.

Great product overall and mostly easy to use - wonderful customer service

Reviewed on 2018/01/23

Pros

Even though they're still adding features, the customer service is great! They respond immediately and are always willing to help with any questions (big or small)

Cons

Still missing a features (such as resizing) but was told that this would be added shortly. Other than that so far it has everything that other popup tools have and for a lower price.

Michael V.

Great platform, helps me from day one to build my mailing list and retaining users on my website

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

Pros

It's really easy to use, doesn't require any prior knowledge in programming. The team at Poptin is really helpful and adding more features all the time!

Cons

I would like to see some more templates and customization options, but overall it seems that the platform is on the right path.

Yuval H.

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

The goal was to get more leads. Poptin does that exactly.

Pros

From the moment I signed up everything was easy to use. We started converting more leads instantly. They update poptin all the time and add more and more features.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about poptin

Chad H.

Great service for www.thedudemall.com

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

My online store, www.thedudemall.com, needed an exit page. Poptin offered the perfect solution for what I needed. I will use Poptin for other projects as well.

Pros

easy to install and great customer service.

Cons

There isnt anything I liked least. great service.

Ilia S.

easy to use, user friendly

Reviewed on 2018/01/24

Pros

many leads in short time, we spend 20$ and got 15,500 NIS in a week, fast chat support and super UI/UX

Cons

thay need more templates now thay have only few and i think thay need to have like 50 design templates.

Yuval K.

Poptin creat bridge between UX design and marketing

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Pros

Create a context based experience for potential leads.
Works great.

Cons

No complaints here.
Super simple to integrate.

Tal L.

Great tool for lead generation, promote conversions, promote engagement

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/03/28

good

Pros

that they have a lot of great functionalities and the cost is great. it is very easy to create a popup, they have popups with videos. the support is always helpful.

Cons

they lack of targeting options - such as target a pop up for visitors who have visited specific 3 pages + stayed at least X amount of time on your website (combined).

Eliav L.

Easy to use, nice templates !

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

More conversions from my website when users tried to get out :)

Pros

- Their support team are one of the best
- Really nice templates to use
- Value for money - for sure!!

Cons

I'm waiting for the Sendloop integration, but I know their team is working hard to add more integration in the near future.