Club Right Reviews

4.9/5 (34 reviews)
Victoria C.

Easiest & best!

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

The guys at Club Right have wanted our custom from the first day I met them. They’ve been interested in our gym, and it feels like they’re an outside part of your team, by wanting you to succeed, plus they are so easy to contact should you have any issues or questions. There’s an online chat/conversation that you can pose a question about something on your software and you’ll get a reply super quick, in a friendly helpful way. We won’t be changing to another company for a very long time if at all!

Pros

Easy to set up, use & train staff in. Super easy for customers to book in classes and pay memberships online. Very user friendly. It looks good and modern. Timetables, classes and memberships are all easy to change if necessary. It’s all one screen, not having to divert onto different areas of the software. The home screen is easy to see who’s owing, messages etc. The back office area, is straight forward to get the reports needed. Overall we love the software and how straight forward it all is! The cost..... a quarter of what we were paying anothe rcompany, and we’re getting everything we wanted!

Cons

It wipes our previous months classes off at the end of the month

Response from Club Right

Thank you for the positive review Victoria! We're always happy to help with anything you need ¿

Frankie F.

Takes so many Stresses away.

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

Simply, Very satisfied. We have a few ideas going forward, all of which Clubright are working on. As we grow, we grow with Clubright behind us all the way. You will not find a more affordable, approachable, reliable management service available. Trust me we searched everywhere and are so glad we found Clubright. Thank you.

Pros

Simple
Affordable
Effective
Informative
Productive, club management. Simply Brilliant.

We love everything about Clubright. We use it to manage over 500 Gymnasts at our Gymnastics Academy. It has taken so many stresses away with regards to payment and club management. Software aside, The Clubright team are very approachable and are open to any suggestions you may have to make managing your club easier, always only a phone call or live chat message away and have helped us on numerous occasions (9 times out of 10 it was operator error, but even when it wasn't they found a solution very quickly) I cannot recommend Clubright highly enough.

Cons

Genuinely, there is nothing not to like. If there is something you don't like they change it or listen to your ideas and implement them.

Response from Club Right

Thank you for the positive review Frankie! We're always happy to help :)

Lewis L.

ClubRight is the "do-it-all" management tool for our independent, boutique gym.

Reviewed on 2017/10/24

Pros

ClubRight is the professional, user friendly management system we didn't know we needed. For an independent, start up gym, ClubRight has all the tools and features to aid in the smooth running of our facility.
From aiding sales from initial customer enquiry, easy sign up, retention and facility operation, ClubRight has easy to understand and use features and integrations to all necessary partner applications. It is obvious from the outset that ClubRight has been designed by a team with relevant industry experience and with club growth and operation the primary objective.
Constant upgrades, new features and high standards of customer care means ClubRight's value to us is always improving and giving us the confidence in a fully integrated management system.

Response from Club Right

Hi Lewis, we greatly appreciate your feedback and we are pleased to know that ClubRight is successful in helping you run your boutique gym. We look forward to working with Elyte Fitness in the future!

Jon W.

Brilliant service from experienced club owners that deliver results!

Reviewed on 2017/10/01

streamlined processes, easy member administration, cloud based solution, collaborative software as it can be shared very easily.

Pros

This software is cloud based so can be used by remote offices for class bookings and member enquiries, by the management team out of club should they wish to check in on the performance of their business and most importantly by members to maintain their profile, book classes and contact us via SMS or email. The support I've received from Clubright is fantastic - the support team are familiar with the operations of a fitness business so should I need support, I know that they get the challenges and opportunities I face each and every day!

Cons

The con on this software is really not a negative. The software is new and therefore some parts feel like they are still being developed - the great thing about this is that I can contact the team with suggestions and edits, these are taken into consideration and often implemented into future builds. If you are looking for perfect, then there are other more refined software options out there - but don't expect any custom fits for your business - you will get that with Clubright!

Response from Club Right

Hi Jon, thank you for the positive review! We are always open to customer feedback and will take on board any suggestions our customers may have. We look forward to working with Studio Fit Limited in the near future.

Matt B.

Club Right is what Club software should be like

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

I cannot speak highly enough about Clu Right. We have been around a long time and have used a lot of different platforms. We were quite happy on our last platform until we had our heads turned and saw what we were missing out on. The whole process of moving was superb. Every single step was a breeze. But it doesn't just stop there. The team are really really great. Whenever we have an issue (usually a user error) they are there on hand to help out. New features are constantly being added. In shorts Club Right, our rep and his team rock.

Pros

The simplicity and the range of features is above everything else

Cons

The pain of moving from one software platform to another - but actually it was relatively painless

Response from Club Right

Hi Matt! Thank you for the great review, we're looking forward to working with you for many years to come ¿

Jon A.

Booking System That Made My Life Easier!

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Having more organisation throughout our gym for us and our members makes everything a smoother running ship! Always one phone call away from fixing any issues I have had.

Pros

Creating a timetable with our different sessions and having a group limit on each class.

Having a simple software for clients to use has saved me hours of time on my phone everyday. As our gym members total grew, it became more difficult to keep up with clients training days/times manually.

Now I am able to see who is booked in, when they are in, and they can change times accordingly without having to notify me directly.

This has been great for us and our staff.

Cons

There isn't many things I dislike about the software.

Response from Club Right

Hi Jon! Thanks for the positive review! We're always here to help with anything you might need :)

Holly M.

Club Right Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

My whole experience with this company is a total positive one! As a self confessed technophobe Club Right made the transition over to them so easy. Everything was explained and they went through things step by step so we completely understood how to use the system to its best. If we have a problem, the team are always on hand and get back to you quickly to help sort things out. Their support system is fantastic!

Pros

I like that fact that this software is easy to use and makes running my business very effective. It provides anything I could ever need to make running my gym seamless and importantly makes sure I don't lose any money in missed payments, which I've encountered in the past with past providers.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is the fact that I didn't change to Club Right sooner!

Response from Club Right

Thank you for the fantastic review Holly! ClubRight are always here to help ¿

Darryl W.

Driving business forward

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

From my initial meeting/demo I was made feel at ease and CSR focused on how the system would benefit my business and not a general industry usage overview.

Setup was again very focused on how I would/could use the system and to be honest it is designed in such a way that it is easy to follow and even explore yourself.

My customers have been ported over and everyone has commented how professional it looks and how easy it is to use. From my point of view it make a whole chuck of my business automated that I can now give even more time to growing my business.

Pros

Change is always tough especially when customers are concerned, however the instant feedback I received from my customers when they had to start using Clubright was very welcoming and the word that kept creeping up was ‘easy’.

In short, I love how such a complex system has such ease of use.

Cons

I haven’t found one as yet.

If I was forced to give one it would be that one of the integrations I am keen for isn’t available until the end of January, however with that only being 8/9 weeks away it’s hardly a Con.

Response from Club Right

Thank you for such a great review, we are extremely looking forward to helping Body Hub grow :)

Phil lawrence M.

Right from the initial enquiry - ClubRight have consistently exceeded all expectations

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

Pros

The adaptability of the software, the constant developments of the software and the continual support and advice behind ClubRight (from Wayne and all his team) is unrivalled.

I have chosen Wayne's products for business for the past four years and have always known him to be extremely passionate about the user experience of his software having worked in many of the roles his products support. It's the very reason I have chosen ClubRight to support the continual growth of PLM Health & Fitness.

Cons

Its a shame that this is a compulsory field as I don't have any dislikes or "if only" comments to make regarding ClubRight. From the initial conversation of what this product can deliver through to operating my facility via the software - Wayne and his team have consistently impressed and helped to improve PLM's services to its customer. I look forward to working with Wayne, his team and ClubRight for many years to come.

Response from Club Right

Hi Phil, thank you for the positive review! We are very much looking forward to working with you and the team at PLM Health & Fitness.

Sophie B.

SoFit Personal Training

Reviewed on 2019/02/28

I have been using GoRight for almost 2 years now and the system functions very well for what my business needs. CSR has been fantastic and is very patient with showing me how to use GoRight's to its full potential. I will be upgrading to Clubright in the near future.

Pros

Once you take the time to have a look around the system it functions well and has some great extras.

Cons

Sometimes the system does not function well on mobile phones as you cat see the full screen, this however could be me haha!

Response from Club Right

Hi Sophie, Thanks for your positive review!

Helen G.

Great software easy to use, excellent value and customer support is second to none

Reviewed on 2018/07/27

Pros

Ease of use, online booking and cancellation for our members, reporting functions, links with go cardless and stripe, regular updates and new features, listens to our needs and accommodates them, customer service and support is always on hand, Customer support and his team have walked us through every step from the start and continue to be very supportive with the needs of the business / System as we grow.....

Cons

Our only con and Ironically I'm only stating this as this section on here is a compulsory field (a suggestion that we have made) we would like to have a few more compulsory fields upon member sign up, particularly for online members, having discussed with Customer support we look forward to a solution and working with Customer support and the team for many years to come

Response from Club Right

Hi Helen!

Thank you for the positive review, it is very much appreciated! We are aware of your suggestion regarding the member sign up process and we are grateful for your continued feedback.

Thanks again, Taylor @ ClubRight

Keith M.

Perfect software for gyms

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Pros

It has clearly been designed by someone who knows how a gym operates. Everything flows perfectly to make use as easy as possible.

Cons

The only negative I can give is that there are lots of upgrades and improvements, that often aren't communicated, and we find out for ourselves. Would be nice to be forewarned.

Response from Club Right

Thank you for the positive review, Keith!
Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Steve W.

ClubRight Review

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Once we understood the capabilities the system offers a great cost effective solution

Pros

A very cost effective membership software solution recommended

Cons

Being used to being trained on membership software 1-1 took time to learn system online

Response from Club Right

Hi Steve! Thank you for your positive review! The ClubRight Help Desk are always on hand to help you with any questions you may have via the live chat ¿

Chris H.

Great software. Easy to use, has great free integrations and makes life easy.

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Pros

The booking system has saved us lots of admin time, and it makes it easy for members to book, and it has increased revenue.
The link with stripe and harlands is easy and has also increased revenue.

Cons

There isn't really anything I don't like, it does the job we need it to do. The only thing is that you need the internet, as ours isn't always great so sometimes we can't get onto club right but that's no fault of the software.

Response from Club Right

Thanks for the positive review Chris! We're glad our software is making your life easier!

Ben C.

A must have when building your business what ever its size

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

The customer service is the best i have ever received, 'IF' I have any issues, usually user error ;-) it is always resolved quickly and efficiently.
My members love it and it has given them so much freedom to look at my membership options, buy online and book online. I could not have built my business without it.

Pros

It is so easy to set up and use for the customers, and i love that it has a widget to put on my website.

Cons

I honestly cant think of any Cons. Its has done everything i have wanted it to do.

Nikki M.

The ClubRight membership system has been a great asset to our business.

Reviewed on 2017/10/18

Pros

The system has allowed us to communicate effectively with our members whilst still maintaining an unmanned gym. We have been able to streamline the membership process whilst still providing great customer service.
The support centre ensured that the initial training provided was both informative and practical.

Response from Club Right

Hi Nikki,
Thank you for the positive review! The ClubRight team will always be on hand to help with your club managing needs.

Graham W.

It's a really great software and has help me control my client base.

Reviewed on 2017/10/20

Pros

It's easy to navigate, can't better it, they has really produced a top-notch software, I think it's because he's worked within the gym environment, that's what drew me to them in the first instance however the software can't be beaten!!

Response from Club Right

Hi Graham! Thank you for the positive review, we look forward to working with yourself and BIG Health & Fitness in the future.

Lee D.

Clubright has greatly reduced my administration time down allowing me more member time.

Reviewed on 2018/03/02

There are non, the cost is great the support network is on hand to help at anytime. The updates are customer based.

Pros

The ease of use
The simplicity of the system
The reduced KPI format
The way it allows me to run my business from anwhere

Response from Club Right

Hi Lee, thanks for the great review! We're glad that ClubRight software has been able to give you more time with your member time.

Adrian F.

At last a gym management system that works

Reviewed on 2017/08/18

Great support transferring my data from my old gym software company. Easy to use, outstanding marketing and followup tools. Its help make the company money!

Pros

Ease of use, it gives my business accurate information about my clients and best of all the tools provided helps build my business as well. My clients feel more connected being able to register online and book classes and manage there memberships. The customer support is fast and all my questions are answered fast. Nothing is to much trouble, it makes you feel special. Thank you Clubright .

Response from Club Right

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review, Adrian. The ClubRight team are very much looking forward to working with you and the Old Ironworks Gym.

Ruth G.

Positive

Reviewed on 2018/08/29

I've found the support team to be absolutely brilliant, every query or question has been solved.......extremely impressed with the team actually adapting our system as we need to suit our needs for reporting.

Pros

I like the dashboard, it's very simple to navigate. I also like the reporting system, it is taking a little while to learn all the features as I'm using them or searching them as I need them.

Cons

I wouldn't say there's anything i dislike. Everything that I've found I needed and wasn't available I've messaged the team and they've sorted it out, either actually adding in what I need or showing me how to find it.

Response from Club Right

Thank you for the lovely review, Ruth! We are always happy to help :)

Glen T.

A great product from a fantastic team of knowledgeable and experienced people

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

It allows our business to run efficiently, measuring and reporting, marketing and sales so that we can concentrate on the one thing we started the business in the first place. To look after our clients properly.

Pros

It does what you need it to do and when it doesn't they listen and update it! The support staff has many many years experience in the industry and the team he has built around him are up to date with all the necessary knowledge. They are extremely responsive and pro-active at the same time ensuring the product really does work for a growing business.

Response from Club Right

Thanks for the great review Glen, we're happy that ClubRight allows you to run your business efficiently!

Angus B.

My experience with Clubright has to be amazing, helpful and that you need this software to manage.

Reviewed on 2017/08/23

time, easy to manage my clients/members and keep track of them.

Pros

I like Clubright as its easy to use, professional staff, helpful, reply response is immediate, value for money, features on the system are powerful to use, all you need is the internet to manage your business and the staff are friendly/very good on explaining any problems etc. Clubright for me is an amazing tool as it helps me get my social life, relationship and family time back which i have missed for a long time...... Clubright is the BEST.

Response from Club Right

Hi Angus, thank you for the positive review. We are looking forward to working with the Brownes Boot Camp team in the future.

Emma L.

Easy, saves on time and super user friendly!

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

More free time at home with family.

Pros

For me it has been great to get some time back at home. With ClubRight I am able to input my data and it is so easy to use that it allows me to have more free time with my family. I also love how my clients are able to access it and book online! It has so many features and is a game changer for Personal Trainers managing their own business!

Response from Club Right

Hi Emma, thank you for your continued support with ClubRight. We are pleased that our software is helping you to manage your business efficiently and effectively. ClubRight are excited to continue working with you in the future.

Samantha B.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

Pros

System is very simple to use and helps manage everything without complications. The team are great and always happy to help.

Cons

Customer services are not always immediately available but this a minor thing as they usually call back pretty quickly.

Response from Club Right

Thank you for the positive review Samantha! The best way to contact our customer services is to put a ticket in through the knowledge base, so this may be the best way to help moving forward, as a team of people ie. more than one person will see your request for help :)

Sara D.

Easy to use and great customer support.

Reviewed on 2017/09/21

This software will help me massively in my day to day role as operations manager. From the ease of pulling reports to the till system. It's great, thanks.

Pros

The main one being that the pro rata is calculated for you and the dashboard looks good and is easy to navigate. I also like how you can personalise messages to members when they swipe in. The credit system is a good idea too.

Response from Club Right

Hi Sara, thank you for the positive review! We look forward of working PLM Health and Fitness in the coming future.