Showing 108 reviews of 94

Club Right

Gym management software built by gym owners, for gym owners.

Showing 108 reviews of 94
Dave S.

Best on the market

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

The joining process was seemless with excellent training on via a zoom call. The intergrations and partners they have give you multiple options in how you run business.

Pros

The functionality of the software is so easy to use with the customer support system they have things normally get solved instantly.

Cons

None, I'm just annoyed I didn't sign up earlier!

Christian S.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Proffesional service that cares about it's customers

Reviewed on 2021/01/22

clubright are very good and assistance is great

Pros

The software was made by gym owners so they know first hand what types of scenarios other gym owners/staff encounter. The technology and service are very good!

Cons

The software takes a little to get used to however the staff are always there to assist and once you get used to navigation it makes you appreciate the hard work they've put behind it, very impressed!

Angela R.

Gym use software

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

The best we have ever received

Pros

I found the training the best we have had compared to previous suppliers.
Easy to use and understand with online video help. Plus the staff will always assist if still struggling.
would highly recommend.

Cons

Nothing I found it easy to use and easy to understand

Ross H.

Easy to use gym software that's great for start ups

Reviewed on 2020/04/22

Super friendly team, really easy to train stuff on. Highly recommended

Pros

Easy to train staff on and manage. I can see how many members I can, forecast for the year ahead and growth patterns. It's really simple and user friendly, perfect for our gym. Plus it has a simple 6 digit front of desk sign in system so saves costs on key fobs etc.

Cons

Be cool to have some more branding customisation on the system. Fonts etc to match brand entirely. But the branding customisation is pretty good anyway.

Response from Club Right

Hi Ross
Really appreciate your positive feedback today it means a lot to the ClubRight team.
Even better to see that you are finding things simple and easy to use which is always been what we pride ourselves on.
Thanks
The ClubRight Team

Holly M.

Club Right Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

My whole experience with this company is a total positive one! As a self confessed technophobe Club Right made the transition over to them so easy. Everything was explained and they went through things step by step so we completely understood how to use the system to its best. If we have a problem, the team are always on hand and get back to you quickly to help sort things out. Their support system is fantastic!

Pros

I like that fact that this software is easy to use and makes running my business very effective. It provides anything I could ever need to make running my gym seamless and importantly makes sure I don't lose any money in missed payments, which I've encountered in the past with past providers.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is the fact that I didn't change to Club Right sooner!

Response from Club Right

Thank you for the fantastic review Holly! ClubRight are always here to help ¿

Sara S.

Easy to use system

Reviewed on 2021/01/28

Help full people who answers your questions quickly and guide you when you need.

Pros

This product is very helpful in daily use and managing database. You can easily find out how your club is working and compare memberships and sales of different months.system internal integration with other software you may use is a very good feature.

Cons

I like to see more accurate membership information especially when they cancel their direct debit, I like to see it in the ClubRight.

Jessica J.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/03/17

Brilliant for a gym set up. good customer service

Pros

Easy to set up, easy for customers to use, you can copy the link onto any social media platform. Easy to change classes/times and appointments. You can access through your phone. The dashboard is good to see how your classes are performing over the week.

Cons

You can’t turn off waiting list text messages so costs you money. The reporting doesn’t give you all the information you would like to see.

Kirk L.

This booking app is a Life changer

Reviewed on 2020/08/10

10/10 for everything. Would highly recommend this service to anyone

Pros

The ease of using it and the fact that it saves me about 20 hours a week from manually booking people in via a paper diary.
The customer support is amazing. I am not technical at all and did find it difficult to get my head around it all the first few days. Even though it’s so simple it takes me a while to pick things up.

The customer support is the best I’ve ever received hands down. I would email the Brough the orange button and have a response almost immediately EVERY TIME. The advisor explained everything in great detail until I was comfortable with using the booking app

Would highly recommend this to anyone. I just wish I’d of started sooner

Cons

NOTHING. This app is the best decision over ever made as a business

Response from Club Right

Thanks for your review today and well pleased we can save you 20 hours a week that's fantastic to hear

Steve W.

ClubRight Review

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Once we understood the capabilities the system offers a great cost effective solution

Pros

A very cost effective membership software solution recommended

Cons

Being used to being trained on membership software 1-1 took time to learn system online

Response from Club Right

Hi Steve! Thank you for your positive review! The ClubRight Help Desk are always on hand to help you with any questions you may have via the live chat ¿
Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Ben C.
  • Industry: Sports

A must have when building your business what ever its size

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

The customer service is the best i have ever received, 'IF' I have any issues, usually user error ;-) it is always resolved quickly and efficiently.
My members love it and it has given them so much freedom to look at my membership options, buy online and book online. I could not have built my business without it.

Pros

It is so easy to set up and use for the customers, and i love that it has a widget to put on my website.

Cons

I honestly cant think of any Cons. Its has done everything i have wanted it to do.

Darren A.

Helped a great deal opening and starting my business

Reviewed on 2021/01/31

Great from start to finish .

Pros

Ease of use . And quick help and response if needed

Cons

No problems at all ! Complete ease of use

Amy A.

Clubright Review ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

The support has been fantastic. The orange button at the bottom is brilliant, you ask a question and pretty much immediately get an answer. I was a bit worried about switching as I had to manually transfer over 100 direct debit customers but within 1 week and I am almost there.

Pros

The ease of use, it is simple and brilliant. I love the way you can attach a sale to each members account.

Cons

I don’t dislike anything. The only complaint I have had is that members can’t see how many are booked into a class (as they are used to seeing that with my past provider).

Response from Club Right

Hi Amy, thanks for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Glen T.

A great product from a fantastic team of knowledgeable and experienced people

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

It allows our business to run efficiently, measuring and reporting, marketing and sales so that we can concentrate on the one thing we started the business in the first place. To look after our clients properly.

Pros

It does what you need it to do and when it doesn't they listen and update it! The support staff has many many years experience in the industry and the team he has built around him are up to date with all the necessary knowledge. They are extremely responsive and pro-active at the same time ensuring the product really does work for a growing business.

Response from Club Right

Thanks for the great review Glen, we're happy that ClubRight allows you to run your business efficiently!

Sara D.

Easy to use and great customer support.

Reviewed on 2017/09/21

This software will help me massively in my day to day role as operations manager. From the ease of pulling reports to the till system. It's great, thanks.

Pros

The main one being that the pro rata is calculated for you and the dashboard looks good and is easy to navigate. I also like how you can personalise messages to members when they swipe in. The credit system is a good idea too.

Response from Club Right

Hi Sara, thank you for the positive review! We look forward of working PLM Health and Fitness in the coming future.

Taylor at ClubRight

Ian D.

Working with Wayne and ClubRight is a breath of fresh air as he/they really get it.

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

It helped my business and many of my clients businesses flourish. Many of my referred customers have switched from bigger suppliers to come across to try ClubRight and have not looked back.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to add different elements at the click of fingers (nearly) after using the support functions.

Response from Club Right

Hi Ian, we are pleased to know that ClubRight is helping your clients' businesses flourish. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Taylor at ClubRight

Sue W.

Great product and great company. They have walked us through every step of the set up.

Reviewed on 2018/02/21

Pros

The product is so easy to set up on your own, even as a novice and if there are any questions, the team are on hand to direct you. Simple logins for the end user and links with GoCardless and Stripe means transactions are quick and efficient.

Response from Club Right

Thank you for the positive review Sue! We look forward to continuing to work with Gym Jedi in the future.

Louis D.

Gained full control of my club

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

Pros

Easy to use and the staff are all very friendly and their when I need. A real personal touch

Cons

There’s nothing negative to say - just now I spend all my time using ClubRight 😂

Response from Club Right

Thanks for the great review Louis!

Victoria C.

Easiest & best!

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

The guys at Club Right have wanted our custom from the first day I met them. They’ve been interested in our gym, and it feels like they’re an outside part of your team, by wanting you to succeed, plus they are so easy to contact should you have any issues or questions. There’s an online chat/conversation that you can pose a question about something on your software and you’ll get a reply super quick, in a friendly helpful way. We won’t be changing to another company for a very long time if at all!

Pros

Easy to set up, use & train staff in. Super easy for customers to book in classes and pay memberships online. Very user friendly. It looks good and modern. Timetables, classes and memberships are all easy to change if necessary. It’s all one screen, not having to divert onto different areas of the software. The home screen is easy to see who’s owing, messages etc. The back office area, is straight forward to get the reports needed. Overall we love the software and how straight forward it all is! The cost..... a quarter of what we were paying anothe rcompany, and we’re getting everything we wanted!

Cons

It wipes our previous months classes off at the end of the month

Response from Club Right

Thank you for the positive review Victoria! We're always happy to help with anything you need ¿
Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Mark R.

Clubright review

Reviewed on 2021/02/05

Pros

It was easy to use and the transfer of the database was fairly straightforward

Cons

I would like to see more options within the app

Simon P.

Great software

Reviewed on 2021/01/29

Overall experience is amazing, nothing too much trouble to help with, and constant improvements all
Of the time.

Pros

Very good system, fantastic for the members and for my staff. Brilliant functionality for the current pandemic. Superb customer service too!

Cons

There are no features that I don’t like, everything works very well

Nick T.

Why did I wait so long?

Reviewed on 2021/01/12

I'm still learning everything available but it's a strong 10/10 so far!

Pros

The customer service and response time is second to none! I am a technophobe and even I can operate the system, if there are any issues at all they are sorted within minutes in opening hours.

Cons

I'm annoyed that I didn't know about these guys when I first opened my gym 3yrs ago

Sophie M.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

New system for new health club

Reviewed on 2021/02/12

Good, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] been fantastic with the Onboarding sessions as we have a lot of active members to move over to our new software so she’s been really helpful getting me used to the system and set up ready to introduce our members to it.

Pros

Good integrations eg. Zoom and xero
Easy to use once you get used to it and the Onboarding team help you every step of the way([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] great)!

Cons

Like all software there are things that could be improved to do with setting up memberships and how payments are taken, but this software is a lot more flexible in that respect compared to others

Mandy W.

Club Right gets it right!

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

We have been using Club Right for nearly 3 years and use it to collect payments for our theatre school, theatre productions, events and to book fitness classes. The system allows us to do all of this in one place.
Customer service is great - both the help videos and chat. All queries have been answered quickly and efficiently. Club Right is continually evolving and adding new features and are always happy to hear from clients as to what they need from the system.

Pros

Ease of use and the fact that we are able to use it for every aspect of our company. Clients have found it easy to use to book online or buy products. The package looks good and the App is great for clients. Easy to add/change activities. Chat help function is great and so are the little touches like the Birthday feature on the dashboard. Club Right is continually evolving and adding new features and are always happy to hear from clients as to what they need from the system.

Cons

So far we haven't found anything not to like!

Response from Club Right

Thank you for the positive review Mandy! We're excited to be working with you for years to come!
Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Ryan C.

Excellent software and 1st class customer service

Reviewed on 2020/03/11

My experiences with ClubRight have always been exceptional and could not recommend them enough

Pros

The software market in Health and Fitness is pretty flooded but Club Right stands above them. The fact its designed for its ease of use is perfect for my clients. Most of whom are independent gym operators and dont have the time or resources for a complicated system.

Don't mistake simple for poor Though.

ClubRight offers everything you need from a system and more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team offer a personal support service and regularly update the system using customer feedback as their bassi to do so

I advise all my clients to move to clubright and will continue to do so going forward

Cons

ClubRight offers everything I need to run a successful club

Response from Club Right

Hi Ryan! Thank you for your kind review!

David R.

Club Manger software

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

This has helped change our business.
We have notifications on all aspects of the company and helped us save man power.
Nothing is to much for the company and if we have any problems they sort them out really quickly.

Pros

I found this new software system easy to use.
I am not a tech no phobe and even myself found this easy to understand

Cons

Honestly there is none. Best thing we have ever done for our business.

Response from Club Right

Hi David! Thank you for the positive review :)
Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight