Club Right

Gym management software built by gym owners, for gym owners.

Victoria C.

Easiest & best!

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

The guys at Club Right have wanted our custom from the first day I met them. They’ve been interested in our gym, and it feels like they’re an outside part of your team, by wanting you to succeed, plus they are so easy to contact should you have any issues or questions. There’s an online chat/conversation that you can pose a question about something on your software and you’ll get a reply super quick, in a friendly helpful way. We won’t be changing to another company for a very long time if at all!

Pros

Easy to set up, use & train staff in. Super easy for customers to book in classes and pay memberships online. Very user friendly. It looks good and modern. Timetables, classes and memberships are all easy to change if necessary. It’s all one screen, not having to divert onto different areas of the software. The home screen is easy to see who’s owing, messages etc. The back office area, is straight forward to get the reports needed. Overall we love the software and how straight forward it all is! The cost..... a quarter of what we were paying anothe rcompany, and we’re getting everything we wanted!

Cons

It wipes our previous months classes off at the end of the month

Response from Club Right

Thank you for the positive review Victoria! We're always happy to help with anything you need ¿
Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Naomi M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

ClubRight is right for our club

Reviewed on 2019/07/22

ClubRight has been the best move we have ever done and they helped us all the way. For us being able to have every element of the club under one piece of software was the biggest seller, plus the price.
Moving our database was easy, as was the bulk transfer from our previous DD provider to our new one, who integrate with ClubRight.
The customer support team are great and just a chat away, the help centre is also great with plenty of articles on 'how to do'. If there is something we feel should be in ClubRight we email it over and get a response as where and when in the development it is likely to be implemented.
ClubRight happened at just the right time for us, we were slowly slipping into the dark ages with our processes. Can't believe just how much this has changed our company.
Our members love it as they have control and can do and see everything through the app too.
Wayne and the team are just fantastic.

Pros

Ease of use and that it is constantly being improved and new features added. The integrations with various DD providers and being able to accept card payments (yes we were in the dark ages before ClubRight). But most of all the price, bit of a no brainer really.

Cons

Some functionality that I feel should be there, such as taking part payments. For example I have a member who was 3 months overdue, they have paid 2 months but I am unable to record this on their account.
That being said ClubRight are on the ball and it's part of their development.

Response from Club Right

Hi Naomi! Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Vicky A.

My experience of ClubRight has been a positive one, definitely worth the change.

Reviewed on 2018/01/31

Pros

How we as a business can program it so there are clear and easy links between particular payments and attendances. Also by searching a customers name you can see exactly what they've paid for when and therefore when any payments have been missed.

Cons

The view of the diary is very unclear for what we need, we have multiple personal training sessions that without clicking in to every appointment you cannot tell who has booked where.

Olly D.

Elite Fitness

Reviewed on 2020/08/01

The guys at ClubRight have gone above and beyond to help me, unfortunately through no fault of ClubRight I have had issues and they have always on hand to help out, customer service is 5 star and although I am only a small club they have made me feel like their only client at time’s, ClubRight has a family run feel about it and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Pros

The App is what attracted me the most to using ClubRight, having everything member’s need just one click away has made a massive difference in the running of our club.

Cons

The only issue I have is with the integration with Harlands who are my DD providers, due to the lack inconsistency of integration I have often not seen a true reflection of my members and daily takings to solve this I have made the decision to start using Go Cardless to collect my DD in future as they have a 100% integration with ClubRight which we’ll enable me to use all their features.

Response from Club Right

Thank so much for these positive comments makes the whole work we do worthwhile.
Thanks ClubRight team

Dave S.

Best on the market

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

The joining process was seemless with excellent training on via a zoom call. The intergrations and partners they have give you multiple options in how you run business.

Pros

The functionality of the software is so easy to use with the customer support system they have things normally get solved instantly.

Cons

None, I'm just annoyed I didn't sign up earlier!

Pete K.

Great Support and Help

Reviewed on 2020/04/09

Since starting with Club Right the process has been straight forward. I have asked a few questions to service and whilst it isn't an immediate response as the click and chat might initially suggest they always help and resolve the issue one way or another. During the COVID-19 restrictions that have heavily affected the Fitness and Sports industries they have implemented further additions to the system such as Zoom which has allowed immediate solutions for many people but also additional options in the future.

Pros

Integrations are mostly simple and now that Zoom has been added it has helped a lot

Cons

I do struggle to integrate my diary onto my website and whilst this might be something my end. I'd love to see this process easier and more readily available.

Response from Club Right

Great feedback and really pleased that you have found ClubRight to be of real benefit in the current COVID19 with our Zoom integration. Fantastic to hear which makes it all worthwhile hearing this kind of feedback.
Thanks from the ClubRight Team

Sallyanne F.

Discovering Clubright

Reviewed on 2020/04/07

Really great personal service and willingness to respond to my minor issues.

Pros

The fact it is my personal App means all I do is share the link to secure my payments.

Cons

Learning the functions and how they integrate ...But that's my learning . Nothing wrong with the software

Response from Club Right

Hi Saly Anne
Great to see your positive comments about ClubRight and see that it is making your business life easier.

Jamie K.
Company size: Self Employed

Difficult for a technophobe like me but so worth it in the end

Reviewed on 2020/07/03

Great, I am so grateful to the service for my business and to the staff who were very patient with me.

Pros

I love how simple it is, and how professional it is from a members point of view. Makes them see that they are in professional hands, and being looked after and catered for. Taken seriously almost. Once you have figured out how it works lol. Like anything its scary and new at the start but once you practise and familiarise yourslef and torment the online staff with questions and live support chats it all comes together and now I look forward to going into it and using it.

Cons

Often video calls that were scheduled were changed last minute and sometimes the dates we had agreed on the phone for support calls were sent for a different day and time. That was my only negative thing about the whole service. The software is top notch and really user friendly and slick. Again....once you familiarise yourself with it. You have to be willing to put in the effort and get your head around it all. Before lockdown, I didnt even know what PDF meant!

Kirk L.
Company size: Self Employed

This booking app is a Life changer

Reviewed on 2020/08/10

10/10 for everything. Would highly recommend this service to anyone

Pros

The ease of using it and the fact that it saves me about 20 hours a week from manually booking people in via a paper diary.
The customer support is amazing. I am not technical at all and did find it difficult to get my head around it all the first few days. Even though it’s so simple it takes me a while to pick things up.

The customer support is the best I’ve ever received hands down. I would email the Brough the orange button and have a response almost immediately EVERY TIME. The advisor explained everything in great detail until I was comfortable with using the booking app

Would highly recommend this to anyone. I just wish I’d of started sooner

Cons

NOTHING. This app is the best decision over ever made as a business

Response from Club Right

Thanks for your review today and well pleased we can save you 20 hours a week that's fantastic to hear

Robbie W.

ClubRight is a defo

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

Sorted out the constant hassle of chasing down members that are just kept up to date by writing names in a book

Pros

So easy to use, for the first time we can now confidently offer direct debits at the click of a button. Our membership numbers have increased greatly

Cons

So many options and takes a while to get your head around 🤣

Mandy W.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Club Right gets it right!

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

We have been using Club Right for nearly 3 years and use it to collect payments for our theatre school, theatre productions, events and to book fitness classes. The system allows us to do all of this in one place.
Customer service is great - both the help videos and chat. All queries have been answered quickly and efficiently. Club Right is continually evolving and adding new features and are always happy to hear from clients as to what they need from the system.

Pros

Ease of use and the fact that we are able to use it for every aspect of our company. Clients have found it easy to use to book online or buy products. The package looks good and the App is great for clients. Easy to add/change activities. Chat help function is great and so are the little touches like the Birthday feature on the dashboard. Club Right is continually evolving and adding new features and are always happy to hear from clients as to what they need from the system.

Cons

So far we haven't found anything not to like!

Response from Club Right

Thank you for the positive review Mandy! We're excited to be working with you for years to come!
Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Ryan C.

Excellent software and 1st class customer service

Reviewed on 2020/03/11

My experiences with ClubRight have always been exceptional and could not recommend them enough

Pros

The software market in Health and Fitness is pretty flooded but Club Right stands above them. The fact its designed for its ease of use is perfect for my clients. Most of whom are independent gym operators and dont have the time or resources for a complicated system.

Don't mistake simple for poor Though.

ClubRight offers everything you need from a system and more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team offer a personal support service and regularly update the system using customer feedback as their bassi to do so

I advise all my clients to move to clubright and will continue to do so going forward

Cons

ClubRight offers everything I need to run a successful club

Response from Club Right

Hi Ryan! Thank you for your kind review!

Frankie F.
Industry: Sports

Takes so many Stresses away.

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

Simply, Very satisfied. We have a few ideas going forward, all of which Clubright are working on. As we grow, we grow with Clubright behind us all the way. You will not find a more affordable, approachable, reliable management service available. Trust me we searched everywhere and are so glad we found Clubright. Thank you.

Pros

Simple
Affordable
Effective
Informative
Productive, club management. Simply Brilliant.

We love everything about Clubright. We use it to manage over 500 Gymnasts at our Gymnastics Academy. It has taken so many stresses away with regards to payment and club management. Software aside, The Clubright team are very approachable and are open to any suggestions you may have to make managing your club easier, always only a phone call or live chat message away and have helped us on numerous occasions (9 times out of 10 it was operator error, but even when it wasn't they found a solution very quickly) I cannot recommend Clubright highly enough.

Cons

Genuinely, there is nothing not to like. If there is something you don't like they change it or listen to your ideas and implement them.

Response from Club Right

Thank you for the positive review Frankie! We're always happy to help :)

David R.

Club Manger software

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

This has helped change our business.
We have notifications on all aspects of the company and helped us save man power.
Nothing is to much for the company and if we have any problems they sort them out really quickly.

Pros

I found this new software system easy to use.
I am not a tech no phobe and even myself found this easy to understand

Cons

Honestly there is none. Best thing we have ever done for our business.

Response from Club Right

Hi David! Thank you for the positive review :)
Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Lewis L.

ClubRight is the "do-it-all" management tool for our independent, boutique gym.

Reviewed on 2017/10/24

Pros

ClubRight is the professional, user friendly management system we didn't know we needed. For an independent, start up gym, ClubRight has all the tools and features to aid in the smooth running of our facility.
From aiding sales from initial customer enquiry, easy sign up, retention and facility operation, ClubRight has easy to understand and use features and integrations to all necessary partner applications. It is obvious from the outset that ClubRight has been designed by a team with relevant industry experience and with club growth and operation the primary objective.
Constant upgrades, new features and high standards of customer care means ClubRight's value to us is always improving and giving us the confidence in a fully integrated management system.

Response from Club Right

Hi Lewis, we greatly appreciate your feedback and we are pleased to know that ClubRight is successful in helping you run your boutique gym. We look forward to working with Elyte Fitness in the future!

Simon J.

Winners 2000 ClubRight Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/07

ClubRight is the best software on the market. It does what a club manager needs and the product is still really evolving and still improving. As more and more features are added it will only increase in benefit to the clubs that use it.

Pros

The software "does what a gym needs it to do". You can tell it has been designed by someone who has run a gym and knows the things that happen on the shop floor. It is very easy for any of the team to use, and very good for the members to use on the App.

Cons

We run 3 clubs but have memberships that are able to use all 3 sites, so we are still in the process of integrating some features This is currently under development, and when done will be a feature that appeals to all other potential customers as well as makes our day to day operation smoother.

Response from Club Right

Hi Simon! Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Jon W.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Brilliant service from experienced club owners that deliver results!

Reviewed on 2017/10/01

streamlined processes, easy member administration, cloud based solution, collaborative software as it can be shared very easily.

Pros

This software is cloud based so can be used by remote offices for class bookings and member enquiries, by the management team out of club should they wish to check in on the performance of their business and most importantly by members to maintain their profile, book classes and contact us via SMS or email. The support I've received from Clubright is fantastic - the support team are familiar with the operations of a fitness business so should I need support, I know that they get the challenges and opportunities I face each and every day!

Cons

The con on this software is really not a negative. The software is new and therefore some parts feel like they are still being developed - the great thing about this is that I can contact the team with suggestions and edits, these are taken into consideration and often implemented into future builds. If you are looking for perfect, then there are other more refined software options out there - but don't expect any custom fits for your business - you will get that with Clubright!

Response from Club Right

Hi Jon, thank you for the positive review! We are always open to customer feedback and will take on board any suggestions our customers may have. We look forward to working with Studio Fit Limited in the near future.
Taylor at ClubRight

Graham W.

Fantastic Software

Reviewed on 2019/07/05

It’s helped our company grow with ease, anything that I don’t completely understand the team at clubright hook me up really fast and nothing is too much for them, I had [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the phone sorting out my mistakes recently and she couldn’t have been more helpful. Trust is everything to me and I trust clubright and more importantly their team

Pros

Easy to use platform for our team and our clients. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has backed my business from its conception and he has worked closely with us to make life easy, I trust him and his software. Clubright really know their stuff.

Cons

Nothing to be honest, everything is catered for

Response from Club Right

Hi Graham, thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Santoch M.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Excellent Service. Best investment so far

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

The best investment we made was to link ClubRight to Access Control. I am happy to demo this in our club, should anyone wish to see it.

Pros

The Software is easy to use, and connects directly into our access control system. Our members have a barcode via this App. Only paying active members are allowed access. This has made our life alot easier and keeps our gym clean and safe. Everyone at ClubRight are always keen to help and will back you all the way. Wayne's in-depth knowledge of this industry means ClubRight has everything you would want as a Gym owner/user.

Cons

Further Bandwidth on ClubRight could help buts its not essential.

Angela R.

Gym use software

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

The best we have ever received

Pros

I found the training the best we have had compared to previous suppliers.
Easy to use and understand with online video help. Plus the staff will always assist if still struggling.
would highly recommend.

Cons

Nothing I found it easy to use and easy to understand

Matt B.

Club Right is what Club software should be like

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

I cannot speak highly enough about Clu Right. We have been around a long time and have used a lot of different platforms. We were quite happy on our last platform until we had our heads turned and saw what we were missing out on. The whole process of moving was superb. Every single step was a breeze. But it doesn't just stop there. The team are really really great. Whenever we have an issue (usually a user error) they are there on hand to help out. New features are constantly being added. In shorts Club Right, our rep and his team rock.

Pros

The simplicity and the range of features is above everything else

Cons

The pain of moving from one software platform to another - but actually it was relatively painless

Response from Club Right

Hi Matt! Thank you for the great review, we're looking forward to working with you for many years to come ¿
Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Shane B.
Company size: Self Employed

Great service and a really great system

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

Fantastic, when I have needed help they are always on hand. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great guy who really help to get the system set up from day one

Pros

Easy to speak to a member of staff when need help
Helpful online help

Cons

None to be honest, as mentioned it’s a simple service to use

Response from Club Right

Great feedback to hear Shane and so pleased you are enjoying using ClubRight to grow your business.

Jon A.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Booking System That Made My Life Easier!

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Having more organisation throughout our gym for us and our members makes everything a smoother running ship! Always one phone call away from fixing any issues I have had.

Pros

Creating a timetable with our different sessions and having a group limit on each class.

Having a simple software for clients to use has saved me hours of time on my phone everyday. As our gym members total grew, it became more difficult to keep up with clients training days/times manually.

Now I am able to see who is booked in, when they are in, and they can change times accordingly without having to notify me directly.

This has been great for us and our staff.

Cons

There isn't many things I dislike about the software.

Response from Club Right

Hi Jon! Thanks for the positive review! We're always here to help with anything you might need :)

Ross H.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Easy to use gym software that's great for start ups

Reviewed on 2020/04/22

Super friendly team, really easy to train stuff on. Highly recommended

Pros

Easy to train staff on and manage. I can see how many members I can, forecast for the year ahead and growth patterns. It's really simple and user friendly, perfect for our gym. Plus it has a simple 6 digit front of desk sign in system so saves costs on key fobs etc.

Cons

Be cool to have some more branding customisation on the system. Fonts etc to match brand entirely. But the branding customisation is pretty good anyway.

Response from Club Right

Hi Ross
Really appreciate your positive feedback today it means a lot to the ClubRight team.
Even better to see that you are finding things simple and easy to use which is always been what we pride ourselves on.
The ClubRight Team

Holly M.

Club Right Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

My whole experience with this company is a total positive one! As a self confessed technophobe Club Right made the transition over to them so easy. Everything was explained and they went through things step by step so we completely understood how to use the system to its best. If we have a problem, the team are always on hand and get back to you quickly to help sort things out. Their support system is fantastic!

Pros

I like that fact that this software is easy to use and makes running my business very effective. It provides anything I could ever need to make running my gym seamless and importantly makes sure I don't lose any money in missed payments, which I've encountered in the past with past providers.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is the fact that I didn't change to Club Right sooner!

Response from Club Right

Thank you for the fantastic review Holly! ClubRight are always here to help ¿