WorkTango

Employee voice & survey platform to gain actionable insights

5 /5 (42 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Lena G.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Cutting edge platform for employee voice

Reviewed on 2020/05/05

WorkTango makes it easy for me to run Pulse Surveys more frequently. I was thinking about moving away from a long annual engagement survey, and the platform allowed me to transition to frequent pulse surveys providing with resources and support.

Pros

The platform is easy to use, offers exceptional features like the ability to acknowledge employees' comments and respond to them while respecting their anonymity. Great service and people. They will surprise you by providing a different customer experience and adding value way beyond the platform. I love WorkTango's mission, and how it is integrated in the experience they provide. It is fun to partner with like-minded people.

Cons

Can't think of anything

Very useful

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

useful a rapid feedback from our staff to measure engagement.

Pros

This was easy to set up and use with a very responsive team at WorkTango in case you do have any questions. You get responses from the survey in real time and can quickly see the info you need in a nice display.

Cons

I have no complaints at all. This (Work Tango) is working out very well so far and we intend to continue using the product.

Amanda S.

Truly anonymous tool allows for excellent employee feedback

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Pros

I use WorkTango for conducting employee surveys, and it is an excellent tool. It allows for truly anonymous employee feedback and - my favourite feature - the opportunity to have conversations anonymously with employees based on the feedback they provide. The customer service I get from them is awesome, they are always eager to help me use the tool better, introduce new features, and make sure I'm getting the most out of my subscription.

Cons

some of the navigation is not intuitive, I find sometimes i end up clicking out of results accidentally, and having to follow a few steps to get back to where i was, instead of being able to just go back.

Dave W.

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

We have recently implemented WorkTango and couldn't be more impressed. It is an easy way to keep a finger on the pulse of our organization and gather employee feedback in real time. It has helped us direct our engagement initiatives and improve the overall culture at TribalScale.

Suresh B.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Incredibly powerful in shaping our culture and improving engagement.

Reviewed on 2018/06/22

Pros

The platform allows you to quickly and easily access key insights about how your employees truly feel. Being able to get the information into the hands of my leaders in real-time holds them accountable which I like.

Cons

No cons come to mind. I really love the product and service the team provides and it's exceeded all my expectations.

Ashley G.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Product and support are unparallelled

Reviewed on 2020/11/16

Not only does WorkTango have a great product, but their team is very knowledgeable and provide above and beyond support. I trust their input and will be applying their recommendations and expertise to my decision making process for employee engagement initiatives.

Pros

Easy to use. Great ability to customize and have fun with the survey and reports.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are VERY knowledgeable and guide you in the right direction during survey design, and all the way to analyzing the results.
Reporting and analysis easy to export and the visuals are clear and easy to share; many ways to slice the data.
The "learning coach" feature is amazing with a large content library from many reputable sources.

Cons

I enjoyed all features. I am advised that new and improved analytic features are to come, and I look forward to the additional features.

Nicole F.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Incredible insights and analytics at your fingertips

Reviewed on 2017/08/03

Rich analytics and dashboards available in an easy-to-use platform, which allowed me to quickly and easily survey and respond to my employees. Speed of response is critical and this tool absolutely allowed me to get better insights than before and respond much more effectively.

Pros

The tool allows you to survey your employees in an incredibly user-friendly and effective way but, more importantly, the dashboards and analytics that are immediately available behind the scenes allow managers, HR leaders and engagement ambassadors to quickly access the information they need to drive positive change. There is no need to spend hours, days or weeks analyzing survey data because dashboards, heatmaps, and sentiment analysis tools give you everything you need to data mine without being an analytical whiz or rocket scientist. The tool has made it possible for me to survey my employees and VERY QUICKLY and easily respond to their feedback.

Cons

There is new functionality on the way and the only con would be that we haven't gotten to use it yet. Other than that, the tool is fantastic and I would highly recommend it to any business leader who is looking to drive positive change within their organization.

Michelle G.
  • Industry: Law Practice
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Effortless; streamlined workflow; consistent data reporting; increased productivity &...

Reviewed on 2017/05/29

Pre-populated reports/charts based on classification/segment selection was key. The ability to generate the information so quickly was extremely useful given our expedited timeline. The comparison features were great - saved me from having to manually manipulate the data in order to gain perspective. I liked how simplistic the platform was - from a user experience I didn't find it overwhelming.

Pros

It was extremely user friendly. I was able to watch one demonstration and be ready to operate the platform almost immediately. The data reporting capabilities were great. From having to previously generate manual reports to working with this platform, the transition and detail were beyond what I anticipated. The around the clock support was also something I benefited from immensely.

Sarah E.

Next evolution of HR management and Culture building

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

Our company is a fast paced start up, with employees across multiple countries, job roles and work locations (office and remote). So, being well aware of our employees' needs, challenges and celebrations is key to our ongoing growth and success. We have completed employee surveys in the past, but using this technology took us to a whole new level of analysis, understanding and ability to respond quickly to our employees. Set up was incredibly simple, and the customer service could not have been better as we learned a new system. We now have a new benchmark for our success over time that will elevate our team operations, management programs and employee retention over time.

Rita K.

Excellent Platform and Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/11/25

We are pleased with our overall experience and happy that we purchased this platform.

Pros

Confidential
Very user friendly
Very good and responsive customer service
Analytics can be pulled in real-time
Very good repository of questions that were pertinent for our suvey
Good materials for learning i.e. user guides, webinar
Good reporting and graphics
Saves on administrative time
More transparency with the team and management

Cons

Some of the reporting can be further enhanced when it is exported as well as custom reporting.
It would be great if this interfaced with BambooHR

Søren bramer S.

It's great

Reviewed on 2016/11/10

We have been with WorkTango since early beta testing and it really is a great tool. In particular we are very happy with the 1-on-1 and goal tracking features. Both are extremely helpful in keeping everyone aligned on what our priorities are - something that can be very challenging as a startup.

Michelle P.

Recommendation for WorkTango

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

This is the first employee voice tool we have used and we are quite happy with the data we are able to pull from the system.

Pros

The thing that sets WorkTango apart from other vendors is the customer service. They are extremely responsive when ever I have a question and always so pleasant to interact with. I also like how the product is relatively easy to use - our managers are able to access the data easily and to start to address any issues they see on their team right away. Our employees also seem to like using the system and we tend to have high response rates when we survey the group.

Cons

I wish that the software had an API with Bamboo as this is the HRIS tool we use.

Our experience with WorkTango has been awesome! Amazing customer support.

Reviewed on 2018/06/29

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to slice and dice the data in numerous ways in order to drive useful information for the business.

Cons

Nothing! We found the software to be very intuitive, and were very pleased with the reporting functions.

Maleeha A.

Such a great tool!

Reviewed on 2020/05/05

Great so far!

Pros

I love the Anonymous Conversation feature where our employees feel they can respond and have a dialogue without telling people who they are.

Cons

I think it would be beneficial if how you set up a survey is saved for the next time you send one out. I always forget to turn on Anonymous Conversations when creating the survey.

Ayaz K.

A great tool for creating better managers!

Reviewed on 2016/10/25

As a newly appointed manager myself, using WorkTango has been awesome! Not only does it keep me up to date with my employees but it provides feedback. So not only do I know if my employees are doing well and staying on track; they're also letting me know how I'm doing as a manager!

Kelly M.

I've never had a survey project go so smoothly and be so enjoyable.

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Time will tell as we just closed our first survey, but the process to this point has been seamless.

Pros

Simplicity while also continuing to take feedback and grow the product. Excellent customer support and reasonable price. I couldn't be more satisfied.

Cons

No cons on service or product. I look forward to growing with WorkTango over the years as they build out new features.

Herbert E.
  • Industry: Warehousing
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Employee voice review

Reviewed on 2020/10/31

Pros

Easy to use and comply with the software

Cons

Its okay .veryeasy and nice to be use and updated

Michael M.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Quality Survey Platform with an Exceptional Support Team

Reviewed on 2020/05/06

My experience has been, overall, very positive so far. We've only been partnered with WorkTango for a few months, but the team has been absolute rock stars in supporting our strategy during COVID19 and we look forward to seeing the platform continue to evolve and grow.

Pros

We've been live with WorkTango for just a couple of months. We launched at a weird time- we were planning to go with a full engagement survey in several months, but due to COVID19 we were forced to launch a pulse survey much sooner. That means our strategy was shifting from the very beginning. The customer success team has gone above and beyond to help with this work.

The implementation of the software was smooth, and the platform seems flexible enough to support anything we could ask for right now. Really excited to see the newest upgrades to the system!

Cons

The biggest areas of opportunity are in areas that WorkTango is already solving for with their new updates, and will no longer be an issue by the time we launch. Specifically I am most looking forward to having the ability to combine demographics for reporting, more intuitive hierarchy building and editing, and an even better user experience on the platform.

Robin F.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Outstanding platform and service

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Pros

We have been using WorkTango for about 9 months, and it has been awesome. We used it for our annual engagement survey, and the immediate results and ability to dig deeper into demographics without waiting for a consultant to analyze results was fantastic. We also use it for monthly employee pulse checks, and are able to get a quick bit of insight into important themes and issues. The platform is easy to use (for admin and users) and the support from the WorkTango team has been outstanding.

Cons

I'd love an easier way to pull reports. The process to compile is a bit manual.

Amanda S.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Fantastic customer support - WorkTango is there for you every step of the way.

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Pros

The platform is so simple to use for both the admin and employees alike. The reporting tools are robust and allow for you to visualize the data in a number of different ways. Our engineering departments have enjoyed being able to see so much data about their teams in order to make more informed decisions for the business.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found a "con" yet to the platform. They have really put a lot of thought and effort into their product.

Melissa U.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Simple implementation, and provides key insights into employee engagement quickly!

Reviewed on 2017/08/04

Pros

Very easy to use! The platform provides you with best practice recommendations, but also allows you to customize the solution to fit the needs of your business. The data collected can be split in many different ways, enabling a deep level of insight on engagement by department, location, tenure, levels of management, and more! The dashboards are clear and attractive, which enables us to share them directly with our leadership team and BOD. We have significantly decreased the amount of time we spend translating engagement data into presentations for leadership and employees.

The WorkTango team is incredibly responsive, knowledgable, and always keeping us in the loop on what features and functionality we could be using to optimize the platform for our team.

Kathy E.

Game changing

Reviewed on 2019/11/04

Pros

We love the ability to interact directly with the staff and have deeper confidential conversations.
Love the flexibility of the software, the ability to customize
love the reporting

Cons

some improvements needed in the user interface - difficult to move around in the conversations section. Some improvements in reporting would be great - custom reports would be welcome

George K.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

My experience with Worktango

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Awesome experience overall!

Pros

- easy to use
- easy to move data to excel or PDF
- great look and feel
- ability to give access to users for reports
- flexiblility - I was able to open the survey after closing date for employees who were away

Cons

- at times when looking at multiple factors it took a while to figure out. This was resolved through the excellent customer service received.

Andres T.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

We used the software to review satisfaction in a leadership program.

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Pros

It's really user-friendly, the outcome (graphs and/or charts) are easy to analyse. On another hand, the service was outstanding, they know their product, also, excellent customer service and great attitude.

Cons

So far, we have been satisfied with the product and service we have had, specially, as mentioned before, the great service.

Lorraine L.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Pros

The qualitative feedback we've received from staff has been invaluable for HR + leadership.

Cons

Nothing! WorkTango has been great, I have no complaints