Wooter Reviews

Wooter

League management platform for leagues, teams & coaches.

4.4/5 (98 reviews)
Tim M.

Basketball League

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/05/02

I enjoyed utilizing the app and we continued using the app for three more seasons.

Pros

It was very convenient in setting up scheduling of the league. Randomly generated who you were playing against which was nice.

Cons

It should have a scoreboard option. We had to use another platform/app to keep score of the games.

Response from Wooter

Thank you Tim for the review. We really appreciate it.

Can you give us an example of the scoreboard? Right now we are offering a solution with this shape: https://wooter.co/en/brunsonleague/scores/13523/team-stats

We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at [email protected] for the coupon code.

Zak S.

Decent app for organizing a league

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Pros

We used the Wooter app to create our 3 on 3 basketball league. Customer service was excellent. They would always personally cater to us when we had issues.

Cons

Time zones seemed to be an issue on game start times. App was buggy. But to be fair, this was over a year ago when last used by me.

Response from Wooter

Thank you very much for the review Zak.

We managed to fix all the timezone issues we had in the past.

I invite you to give our app another chance, Im sure you will love it this time :)

7.0/10
Ryan E.

Great overall product

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Wooter Sports Platform helps me organize events much more effectively than using a group chat or a newsletter among the work space, and the benefits of being able to directly communicate with everyone all at once and organize efficiently is very attractive to people looking for a service like this.

Pros

The software was extremely well done and well cared for, there was visible effort put into the coding and the time it took to create this was evidently long.

Cons

I had no problems using this, but maybe a button in the settings thats a direct line to a customer support service? for if something isn't working properly?

Response from Wooter

Thank you very much for the review Ryan.

We have a chat button on every page on the bottom right of the page.

With that you can message our team and we will help you any time regarding the platform.

Good Software

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

The Overall experience was good and I would suggest Everyone to try this.

Pros

It is easy to download and gives easy access to utilize the Scheduling tool. The app runs smooth and it is very easy to use and provides a nice platform for the users.

Cons

It gets logged out every time I close the app and it needs to be fixed. The constant emails from the team.

Response from Wooter

Thank you very much for the review.

How do you login to the app? Is it via Facebook or normal login?

Can you provide us your email so we can debug your situation? You can contact me at [email protected]

Marcus B.

Wooter Sports Illinois United

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

I love wooter and what they provide. Fans players and parents can order gear at their own leisure without having to wait on a coach. I do wish the uniform packages were available for the team store. That would help us out a lot.

Pros

The ability for everyone to grasp the software. Very user friendly

Cons

Order time, I wish it was a little faster on turn around but the quality is worth the wait. I also wish their was a way to add uniform packages in the team store. It would save a lot more time and allow more of pur athletes to order more gear.

Response from Wooter

Thank you very much for the review Marcus.

We are currently improving our ordering experience for customers and will be ready in the upcoming weeks.

Chris H.

Quick & Easy, but be ready for some clunkiness.

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

Quick and easy to get it going, but clunky and requires a lot of patience... some things work, somethings don't. :-/

Pros

The software is relatively straight forward to set-up. The preset templates provided ease the import process of rosters, schedules, etc. That portion of the set-up went very smoothly. It's great for a single league type of situation.

Cons

The web app that you use for the platform is a bit clunky. Score inputting is very strange; sometimes it calculates it correctly when you input the stats for each player, but other times it doesn't. I tried changing scores every now and then to see if I could correct this issue, but with no success.

Response from Wooter

Thank you very much for the review Chris.

We have an app to add and track stats for the games. This offers a more intuitive and easier way to track stats than our web version.

I suggest you take a look at it:

Hope this will be helpful.

Bill B.

Great app to manager all details

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

I really enjoy the platform, and it has the power to grow as we grow. It is a must have for any sports organization!

Pros

It is really easy to use, and our teams love it. Scheduling is simple and stats are all in one place which saves a ton of time because they are live!

Cons

It can be a little more crisp (more clean interface). There are a few issues with logging games, but they have been resolved for the most part.

Response from Wooter

Thank you very much for the review Bill.

We are going to release a new version of the app with a more modern and cleaner interface this week.

I hope you will like it better :)

Deb R.

Wooter Sports

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/05/10

It was great to track other games than the one I was watching at the tournament. Once I figured out what to look for it was pretty good to see all the scores.

Pros

It let me see real-time scoring of all games in the facility, so I didn’t have to go between the gyms to check.

Cons

It was a little slow to load, and hard to navigate until I found what I was looking for

Response from Wooter

Thank you Dev for your review. We really appreciate it.

We are improving our UI/UX to make it easier to access to all features. Our platform has been growing in functionality a lot and we understand is a bit hard to manipulate at the beginning.

Lynn P.

Editing is an issue

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Editing became more of a hassle and time consuming than other options, so stopped using

Pros

Can be accessed by team/league members, so this makes it a great option to potentially save time.

Cons

Editing was a BIG issue. We tried numerous ways without a great solution to edit simple changes in game times, teams, etc and we just could NOT get it to update

Response from Wooter

Thanks for the review Lynn.

Editing has been always a big issue for us since the option to edit such a big number of stats for a game was a big challenge.

To avoid the need of having to make an edit for stats from the website, we decided to make the Wooter Stats Tracking App.

This app makes the add/edit/delete of stats a breeze, fun and best of all, Real-Time!

We would love if you give it a try and let us know your experience using it, here you have the links to download it:

iOS:

Android:

Wooter Sports Platform

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Pros

Its very easy to use and is created for a target demographic.

Cons

It is not flexible. Only sports organizations can use the application and reap its benefits. They should have made the application more flexible so that a lot of other non-sports related organizations can benefit from the application as well.

Response from Wooter

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it.

At this time we are focusing on sports organizations.

Could you please let me know on which industry would you like to use our software?

7.0/10

Collaborative

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

We organized an event using this platform and was helpful in reaching out to different people and spreading our idea

Pros

This software let me organize a sports event in our university and it was helpful in collaborating with different teams.

Cons

The app was hanging quite a bit and getting stuck when device using more memory

Response from Wooter

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it.

Could you let us know whether you were using Android or iOS. And which device in particular?

Wooter Platform

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

Pros

I love the ease of use, and that other users have no issues accessing the software and navigating through it.

Cons

There isn’t much I don’t like. Its user friendly, clean and overall a good product.

Response from Wooter

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it.

Reagan C.

Chimz

Reviewed on 2019/01/26

Friendly and more accurate

Pros

Flexibility and easy to learn. I like it

Cons

More suitable that you can't do away with

Response from Wooter

Thank you for the review Reagan.

Our Product Manager is currently working on a redesign of the app to make it more friendly.

The UI/UX is getting improved drastically.

Jorge L.

Wooter Sports Platform

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

Pros

I found that the platform is very easy to use. Very accesible, and easy to find things.

Cons

Nothing that comes to my mind. If theres anything, Im.sure I will be able to.contact them and ler them know.

Lay W.

I Love It !

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/05/03

Pros

Wooter sports is a great site ! They let you design the jerseys right on the bag. They give you a estimate of how much everything will cost and they have wonderful customer service on the line.

Cons

It’s not a lot of colors you can choose from to design the jerseys.

Response from Wooter

Thank you Lay for the review. We really appreciate it.

We are working with our factories to increment the possible colors to choose from.

Raheel R.

Powerful Tool to bring value to your league!

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

Pros

I love how many options you have for stats and ease of updating stats.

Cons

Can be challenging to figure out if you've never used it, but once you're setup, it's easy to use!

Response from Wooter

Thank you Raheel for the review. We really appreciate it.

We are working on a help section to ease the first set up and the initial moments, Im pretty sure that will be of great help for newcomers to our platform.

Kalem W.

What i like and don’t like

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/10/23

Pros

I like that it’s easy to use and very fortunate

Cons

I didn’t really not like anything from the site!

Response from Wooter

Thank you Kalem!

One of the best apps

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Pros

The best part about this software is that its very user friendly, literally, anyone and everyone can use this software with ease.

Cons

There are no cons of this software in particular other than the editing part of it.

Response from Wooter

Thank you Dev for your review. We really appreciate it.

We are improving our UI/UX to make it easier to edit on all features.

Aram A.

wooter kontra review

Reviewed on 2019/01/26

Good experience but navigation throughout the app gets a little confusing

Pros

Nice user interface, clean look, fast processing and page transition

Cons

Hard to navigate, gets confusing between screens.

Response from Wooter

Thank you for the review Aram.

Our Product Manager is currently working on a redesign of the app to solve issues like the one you mentioned with confusing navigation.

The UI/UX is getting improved drastically.

6.0/10

Wooter

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Pros

Having the ability to see stats from house leagues on an app as opposed to a website is unique. The App is easy to use and has good features.

Cons

For the most part the app is great, I think aesthetic and graphic updates can be made to make it better.

Response from Wooter

Thanks for the review.

We are currently working on improving the visual aspects of the app to continue improving.

Rob T.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Pros

I found the ease of use to be extremely helpful.

Cons

No real complaints from me! Maybe if there were more options.

Response from Wooter

Thank you for the review Rob.

Pak ho S.

Basketball league

Reviewed on 2019/09/16

see above

Pros

It was very easy to set up and easy to use.

Cons

I sponsor a basketball league consisting of about 50 players. We switched from another platform to Wooter. So far, it has been a disappointed. Wooter is 2 times more expensive than the one we used. It offers some nice features and its easy to use. The stat tracking is pretty easy for our score keepers. However, it is extremely glitchy and filled with bugs. Stats are not accurate to how we plugged them in. We have reached out to customer support and the one gentlemen does seem to try to fix the errors. But each season (this is our second) seems to be getting worst.

4.0/10
Jessica R.

Good

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/09/13

Happy!

Pros

How easy it was to use! And how helpful they were if I had a question

Cons

Nothing it was really good to use very good

Garry G.

Excellence at its best....

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/01/25

It has given me the opportunity to provide more products to my organization that ever before.

Pros

It wasn't hard at all to navigate through.

Cons

I dont recall anything that I disliked.

Response from Wooter

Thank you for the review Garry.

Wooster Sports

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/05/07

Decent

Pros

Easy navigation as a user. I can check all of the important information simply.

Cons

Not modern site design leading me to become disengaged faster

Response from Wooter

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it.

We had some product management issues in the past leading to exactly what you are saying. In the past year we brought onboard an awesome product manager who is building a whole new site little by little, you can already see that by checking our homepage or some professional websites we have done for our customers like: https://wooter.co/en/pupball/home