Omnify

Booking Automation Platform for Sports, Fitness & Wellness!

4,2
4,4
4,1
4,1
4,4
Industry: Computer Software

My launch has been delayed for months, Support stopped responding to me :-(

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Nothing as of now as I have been trying to launch for months.

Pros

Ease of use, promising app, interface. This app could be the BEST if the bugs are resolved and if the support team get organized.

Cons

The system has many bugs, and the support team is not consistently responsive. I would like to see some features like showing full price scratched and showing promotion price next to it. I needed a lot of support and still could not launch becuse of the bugs I am facing on almost every feature.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Kerry D.

Omnify works great when clients book an appointment for my Life Coaching service.

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

Omnify has made it a breeze for clients to schedule bookings for my Life Coaching service.

Pros

This software is easy to use and does the job. I'm able to easily indicate my availability and market my Life Coaching service. It's easy to setup discount coupons. I use this feature a lot. The setup wizard makes it easy to get started. And I was please with how easy it was to integrate with Stripe. Despite the Cons listed below, I would recommend this software to those seeking an affordable and easy-to-use booking solution.

Cons

I understand that Omnify is coming out with some updates that address some of my issues with this program. The version that I started with did not make it easy to offer any cost bookings. (My workaround was to create a 100% discount coupon.) Also, I found it difficult to create one-time unavailable time slots.

Leah P.

I've really enjoyed using omnify! The store is very visually appealing.

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

What I like most is how easy it is to understand what to do. And I also like how visually appealing the store is.

Cons

Some things I took awhile to figure out so I really good manual would have been useful. Also I would have liked a little bit more flexibility in choosing the titles for the different operators.

Danielle C.

Great platform, easy to use, user friendly. Amazing customer support.

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Booking platform for my business. Check-in app for classes.

Pros

The ease of use is amazing. The check-in app is what got me here. Coming from an old booking platform using pen and paper to check people in was a hassle. Omnify makes it so much easier. Also, the class pass features. Customer support is amazing, they've been such a help with my transition into their software.

Cons

I'd like to see the ability to offer two tickets for the price of one option. For the check in app, the class disappears into the "last month" tab the day of the event. I'd like to see it stay in "upcoming" until the event is actually over. Also, offer settings option for app. For Calendar, if there was an option to see an overall view, with events, classes and all other options. (these cons are hindrances but just improvements I'd like to see)

Ashley P.

We love it!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

Our team is really enjoyed the software it's super simple to use and really enjoy it . Hope to continue to use it for a long time

Cons

The only thing that needs a little bit of help was the training at the beginning but other than that it worked exactly as described

Rebecca T.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Helping me set up my yoga store online

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

I'm a yoga teacher, new to using software to run my business. I'm loving Omnify so far!

Pros

I love all the features and how I am supported as I learn to use them.

Cons

I've just started using this software, and so far it does everything I need it to do.

Great for class-leaders. Not so much for 1:1 appointments

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

Pros

Very straightforward and useful for those teaching classes in a physical location. Really easy to set up schedules, email reminders, etc, and the developers are continually improving the software.

Cons

For the coach or consultant seeking to replace Acuity or Mindbody as a scheduler for 1:1 sessions, Omnify has a ways to go. Currently, there's no ability to block out specific times or days for the solopreneur with a flexible schedule, and no automated appointment reminders via email or text. The developers say this is on their roadmap. Until these options are available, I'm sticking with what works.

Joseph S.
Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2020/04/24

Geat product and great customer service.

Pros

It's very user friendly for my customers.

Cons

Nothing yet. It's still new but I'm confident I made the right choice.

Phil K.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Saved our HOA pool season!

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

Pros

The platform was very easy for our residents to use. A couple screenshots via Facebook and they were off and running for our 2020 pool season. Great data on usage allowed us to adjust block times throughout the season.

Cons

The only real issue we had was cancelling a class/block. The platform does not allow cancelling after the class starts which puts the waitlisted parties at a loss. If that feature was added, we would have zero complaints.

Steve T.
Industry: Internet

Great Software for the Price

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Very positive. The company and support works with their customers very well.

Pros

Easy Integration with My Website

Cons

A few more training videos for uses chases, such as to manually add/schedule consultations would be helpful.

Sonia M.

Great features for yoga studio

Reviewed on 2017/02/18

My experience with Omnify has been pretty good. They literally have everything needed to manage yoga studios. I have so much more free time now. Having said that I still think there is room for tiny improvements.

Alison H.
Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

I really enjoy using Omnify as it is very intuitive and has a really attentive support team.

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Intuitive and easy to use. Great support from software team.

Pros

I really like the intuitive nature of the product and find it easy to use and don't feel too stressed when I have to work things out. I really love how attentive the support team are and are really trying hard to deliver a great service and a really good product.

Cons

Not much. It mostly delivers what I am looking for and I never feel too frustrated and it is easy to get help and get an easy to follow solution.

Good - but has been buggy

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Pros

I appreciate it's ability to be multifunctional, have subscription pricing and be a front end for services.

Cons

I found that once I scaled up, it was a bit too buggy for my needs, but I understand they are working hard on getting it working really well.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Lauren K.

Great software.

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Excellent.

Pros

It’s super easy to use and the service store looks exactly as I want it to, with minimal effort.

Cons

I wish there was a client app available. It wouldn’t necessarily have to be customized, but I’d love for my students to be able to book from an app. For now, getting them to add my service store to their home screen is an okay alternative.

Lindsay S.
Industry: E-Learning

Great customer service

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/03/22

Pros

The customer service has been great, ash gave me a great demo of the product and showed me how to use it efficiently

Cons

There are a lot of features on the website so it will take me a while to get to grips with the whole software

Malorie S.
Industry: Events Services
Company size: Self Employed

Easy to use , decent customisation, great customer service and value.

Reviewed on 2017/08/23

Affordable booking system with decent amount of customisation possible and an app for customers as well.

Pros

Ability to create classes that can be booked through class packs, membership or direct purchase at once. Ability for class instructors to manage their classes. Availability of white label app for customers

Cons

Not much space to customise information on the trainers so we've needed to build that into our website. Limited ability to add links or colours etc in the class descriptions

Response from Omnify

Thank you, Malorie! We are working on it to make the system even better

Claire and joan C.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Amazing!! Every time we had a problem Vikram messaged us right away and helped! Like right away!

Reviewed on 2017/08/24

It is easy to use and a great design

Pros

Easy, coast effective, and the costumer service is quick, nice and reliable. The app is amazing value for money.

An Amazing All In One App

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

scheduling and creating an online service experience.

Pros

How well thought out it is and the breadth of application for small business, though there are some flaws.

Cons

not very friendly for consultants, mainly set up for classes and is not easy to set up if you are a one man consultancy.

Jenny D.

Love Omnify

Reviewed on 2017/03/10

The Omnify help is tremendous. They are always available to help out. The user interface is very good and they constantly keep adding new features!

Response from Omnify

Marie D.

Love Omnify!

Reviewed on 2017/03/09

Omnify's staff is very friendly and they are also always available to help out. The platform is extremely user friendly and easy to adapt to.

Geared more towards training sessions and less towards studio sessions. Great for classes/membership

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

Pros

Easy to setup
Easy branding
Great support
Full shop both front and back
Easily links to most common payment gateways

Cons

Needs an option for photography studio. I cannot get it to do exactly what I needed it to for my photography business.

Group bookings

Reviewed on 2019/01/30

Omnify customer service were very helpful. It took me a while to get to grips with everything but always got word back from team quickly. Still a lot more i need to figure out on it though to get full use.

Pros

-Ease for clients to book in.
- adding my own images
- option for private appointment bookings
- my own app

Cons

If added an extra class lets say on thursday, i couldn't arrange the classes and slot it into where the rest of Thursday classes were.

The phone did not always should up everything that should have been on the screen depending on phones.

This was also the case when someone needed to change card details. Change card was on the bottom of screen so does not appear on everyone's app.

Aidan D.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Omnify is a powerful and flexible platform with a huge amount of potential and it’s getting better!

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

If you are a school (primary or secondary) or cooperation offering individual sessions or blocks of classes, this is without doubt the platform to use.

Pros

After spending several months exploring various other platforms, I finally settled on Omnify because of its ease of use and the many excellent features it offers.

From what I experienced, I found Omnify to be the only online software that gave me the flexibility to create and present our services in a way that was visually clear and simple for our clients to book online.

The option to create widgets enabled us to integrate the platform into our website making it even easier for clients to explore and select the services they wanted.

The Omnify team are clearly committed to the needs of their clients, updating the various features and improving the functionality of the platform on a regular basis. Their support team is 'Outstanding' and are always on hand to provide guidance in a patient and professional manner.

Cons

As with any platform, you will need to commit a little time to understand the desktop and the various features it offers but once you do you won’t look back!

Conrad K.

Omnify has been a game changer and propelled my yoga business to the next level.

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Easiest software for scheduling my yoga classes.

Pros

First of all, I love every feature this software has to offer. I love the easy calendar scheduling and the ability to create advertisements, that's unique. Most of all, I love the ability of doing it throuhg my phone on their mobile app.

Cons

It would be a crime for me to write anything wrong about this company. They took my business to the next level and I cannot complain.

I like the product but feel that it didn't fit my workflow 'better' than other schedulers.

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

I was able to answer questions easily with ample room.

Pros

I loved the price, I purchased the product from AppSumo and grabbed the lifetime deal. I also appreciated that they are super responsive. Video tutorials are great. If I had a brick and mortar, this would have been more ideal for me.

Cons

It didn't feel elegant to use for me or a client. As stated before they are super responsive but felt that I needed a lot more hand holding (and I didn't necessarily know 'how' to ask so that I could create what I wanted. I have a coaching business and would have liked a product that housed client notes and paperwork, i.e. a welcome packet.