Omnify Reviews

Omnify

eCommerce & scheduling for fitness, sports & wellness groups

4.2/5 (51 reviews)
Aidan D.

Omnify is a powerful and flexible platform with a huge amount of potential and it’s getting better!

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

If you are a school (primary or secondary) or cooperation offering individual sessions or blocks of classes, this is without doubt the platform to use.

Pros

After spending several months exploring various other platforms, I finally settled on Omnify because of its ease of use and the many excellent features it offers.

From what I experienced, I found Omnify to be the only online software that gave me the flexibility to create and present our services in a way that was visually clear and simple for our clients to book online.

The option to create widgets enabled us to integrate the platform into our website making it even easier for clients to explore and select the services they wanted.

The Omnify team are clearly committed to the needs of their clients, updating the various features and improving the functionality of the platform on a regular basis. Their support team is 'Outstanding' and are always on hand to provide guidance in a patient and professional manner.

Cons

As with any platform, you will need to commit a little time to understand the desktop and the various features it offers but once you do you won’t look back!

Anita d M.

Good Booking System and the Support has been brilliant

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

The biggest benefit has been ease of client booking and course bookings now compared to when I did it manually - saved my time and has resulted in improved booking success rate.

Pros

I love that I can use it for both booking clients and for my course bookings all in one system.

Client Bookings are now so easy as used to spend precious time emailing trying to find a suitable time slot and now clients can check out all options and book and it takes payment at time of book - other systems I researched wanted extra money to do this.

It has been easy to use and the support when I have had problems has been quick and responsive.

Cons

Omnify is a growing product so there has been a few glitches as it develops but the support team have been very responsive to correct and the development plans they have will take this from been a very good product to and really great one.

My life coaching clients are international and at present the appointment booking does not allow them to change to their own time zone to view appointments which has caused a few difficulties when they have time zone converted incorrectly but understand this is in development.

Group bookings

Reviewed on 2019/01/30

Omnify customer service were very helpful. It took me a while to get to grips with everything but always got word back from team quickly. Still a lot more i need to figure out on it though to get full use.

Pros

-Ease for clients to book in.
- adding my own images
- option for private appointment bookings
- my own app

Cons

If added an extra class lets say on thursday, i couldn't arrange the classes and slot it into where the rest of Thursday classes were.

The phone did not always should up everything that should have been on the screen depending on phones.

This was also the case when someone needed to change card details. Change card was on the bottom of screen so does not appear on everyone's app.

Conrad K.

Omnify has been a game changer and propelled my yoga business to the next level.

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Easiest software for scheduling my yoga classes.

Pros

First of all, I love every feature this software has to offer. I love the easy calendar scheduling and the ability to create advertisements, that's unique. Most of all, I love the ability of doing it throuhg my phone on their mobile app.

Cons

It would be a crime for me to write anything wrong about this company. They took my business to the next level and I cannot complain.

Shannon R.

Makes Selling services Online Easy

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

Customer service is fantastic. I had a few issues when I first started due to not knowing how to use the platform but they were very patient and provided all the support I needed. The UI is easy to understand and support is great.

Pros

You can get up and running selling services or booking appointments online in about an hour. Very easy to setup and use. They have template options for many types of businesses and services so it should be easy finding one that fits your needs. Perfect for adding on to an existing website without having to make major changes to your existing site, simple sub-domain setup and you are ready to go.

Cons

While the templates are nice and easy to customize, if you want detailed customizations you will need to know how to code or have a developer on hand.

James W.

Great experience working with the team at Omnify!

Reviewed on 2017/08/28

It allows links our members, admin team and our coaches through an easy to use interface. The support team is excellent and really listen while continuing to improve their product.

Pros

It is solving problems for sports / activity operators that have mobile teams by linking them with a centralised booking system on a mobile platform.

Cons

In the early stages there were the normal hiccups here and there for any new service (we have tried many). Any problems have continuously been improved upon by the team listening to our (the customers) feedback.

Great tool for selling classes and class packs online, works best for physical locations

Reviewed on 2019/01/27

I use Omnify on and off because it just doesn't quite meet my needs. I've had some tech issues with it, and while the support was prompt, they never got to the bottom of the issue. I hope to be able to implement it fully in the future, because it has potential for sure.

Pros

It allows you to put your "digital storefront" online without any coding. If you have a yoga studio or other type of class-based business you can set up classes, class packs, employee availability that syncs with your calendar, and even collect payments

Cons

Right now it's pretty niched into certain types of businesses and doesn't perfectly fit my use case, which is appointment packs that aren't tied to a physical location. I also don't like that if someone is in a different time zone, it doesn't automatically show the availability calendar in their time zone.

Tim M.

This is a fantastic platform to grow your studio or client based business.

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

It allowed us to take our Circus School and grow our client base, sell tickets for shows and streamline some of our facility management.

Pros

The Interface is nice and clean, the learning curve on how to use it is short, the billing side and front desk check in is great as well!

Cons

Wish the reports were a bit better and there was a way to see how much you have to pay out to what teacher.

I like the product but feel that it didn't fit my workflow 'better' than other schedulers.

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

I was able to answer questions easily with ample room.

Pros

I loved the price, I purchased the product from AppSumo and grabbed the lifetime deal. I also appreciated that they are super responsive. Video tutorials are great. If I had a brick and mortar, this would have been more ideal for me.

Cons

It didn't feel elegant to use for me or a client. As stated before they are super responsive but felt that I needed a lot more hand holding (and I didn't necessarily know 'how' to ask so that I could create what I wanted. I have a coaching business and would have liked a product that housed client notes and paperwork, i.e. a welcome packet.

Beth M.

Good software for the price

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Staff was extremely helpful with my small business software. Highly recommended, Beth

Pros

It’s easy to navigate and they actually answer your questions. Most companies do not provide that kind of customer service

Cons

Nothing, it’s pretty straight forward and easy to use

Omnify for Your Virtuak Academy

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Omnify is especially well-suited for educational businesses. If you’re selling classes and want a CRM and virtual store that ties into Stripe and other payment vendors, there’s no need to look any farther than Omnify.

Pros

Omnify is a booking, selling, marketing aid that serves as a one-stop-shop that is especially effective for any kind of educational business.

Cons

Like any reasonably-complex SAAS solution, it will take a bit of doing to understand (and master) the in and outs.

Sherry W.

I think Omnify is perfect for what our company needs

Reviewed on 2017/08/22

Booking program that works for our company so that we can see who has booked a class. You can also see who actually attended the classes as well so that the leaders of the courses can monitor who is coming. You can follow up with the people that did not attend to make sure that they are getting the help they need.

Pros

I like that it helps us with our booking of classes and enables our clients to do it easily and effortlessly.

Cons

Wish it did more in integrating booking and selling of material. We would like to sell books to go with the classes on WooCommerce...still working out how to do that.

Response from Omnify

Thank you so much Sherry! In a month our products feature will be live. Stay tuned!

Lauren K.

Great software.

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Excellent.

Pros

It’s super easy to use and the service store looks exactly as I want it to, with minimal effort.

Cons

I wish there was a client app available. It wouldn’t necessarily have to be customized, but I’d love for my students to be able to book from an app. For now, getting them to add my service store to their home screen is an okay alternative.

Rey S.

An amazing solution

Reviewed on 2017/08/23

Easy to use. Value for money.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use and I only needed to use tutorials once and contact support once.

The layout is clean and easy to navigate. The functions are very responsive.

Cons

The website could be better and more customisable. It looks rather basic in terms of the view and I think customisation would help so users could add more of their touches such as videos or pictures.

Response from Omnify

Hey, Rey! Thanks for your kind words. We are actually rolling out a live update in 2 weeks which will allow you to customize the website even more. Hope you enjoy that!

Kerry D.

Omnify works great when clients book an appointment for my Life Coaching service.

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

Omnify has made it a breeze for clients to schedule bookings for my Life Coaching service.

Pros

This software is easy to use and does the job. I'm able to easily indicate my availability and market my Life Coaching service. It's easy to setup discount coupons. I use this feature a lot. The setup wizard makes it easy to get started. And I was please with how easy it was to integrate with Stripe. Despite the Cons listed below, I would recommend this software to those seeking an affordable and easy-to-use booking solution.

Cons

I understand that Omnify is coming out with some updates that address some of my issues with this program. The version that I started with did not make it easy to offer any cost bookings. (My workaround was to create a 100% discount coupon.) Also, I found it difficult to create one-time unavailable time slots.

Danielle C.

Great platform, easy to use, user friendly. Amazing customer support.

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Booking platform for my business. Check-in app for classes.

Pros

The ease of use is amazing. The check-in app is what got me here. Coming from an old booking platform using pen and paper to check people in was a hassle. Omnify makes it so much easier. Also, the class pass features. Customer support is amazing, they've been such a help with my transition into their software.

Cons

I'd like to see the ability to offer two tickets for the price of one option. For the check in app, the class disappears into the "last month" tab the day of the event. I'd like to see it stay in "upcoming" until the event is actually over. Also, offer settings option for app. For Calendar, if there was an option to see an overall view, with events, classes and all other options. (these cons are hindrances but just improvements I'd like to see)

Andres G.

Simple tool that we use to book group sessions on site

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

Works very well for booking appointments and group sessions. We also enjoy the fact that comes with a mobile app. the basic set up and website widget are really nice features. Also they put out a lot of new features constantly

Cons

After the basic set up is done, advance settings can be quit confusing. this tool can be quit buggy too, and I do not like the fact that they also charge a fee for transactions on top of the monthly plan

Lindsay S.

Great customer service

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/03/22

Pros

The customer service has been great, ash gave me a great demo of the product and showed me how to use it efficiently

Cons

There are a lot of features on the website so it will take me a while to get to grips with the whole software

Ashley P.

We love it!

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

Our team is really enjoyed the software it's super simple to use and really enjoy it . Hope to continue to use it for a long time

Cons

The only thing that needs a little bit of help was the training at the beginning but other than that it worked exactly as described

Stephanie G.

Good overall experience but it could be better

Reviewed on 2018/05/12

Pros

Beautiful UX design
I really like the getting started wizard which was great to get to know the menus options to set up our account.
nice website widget and or store front website included in most plans
they are constantly pushing updates to fix bugs :)
I like the 2 way google calendar sync, if you use google apps it plays well with it
we have the Studio plan which does not come with custom domain so for this reason we use the embedding option to use it on our website
convenient integrations with stripe and paypal

Cons

Has an extra 0.5% fee on top of the regular 2.9% stripe/paypal fee
The app still has many bugs which is why I do not use all features
Customer support is pretty active but can be hard to reach at times

Henry H.

A strong app for any business looking to automate their classes online

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Overall it was a positive experience with Omnify primarily due to their customer support team who worked with me every step of the way to make sure that even a custom product could still happen through their application.

Pros

Once setup, the admin side of Omnify allows you to manage your individual class schedules/times, all with a maximum per class and waiting list feature. Also their Front Desk booking feature allows for a solid report of transactions and the ability to do live new / adjusted bookings on the spot, if needed.

Cons

There are a few areas in the cart checkout areas where the user experience can get a little confusing for customers if booking classes / classpacks has any specific details. Being able to include additional custom messaging on those checkout pages for clarity would help.

My launch has been delayed for months, Support stopped responding to me :-(

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Nothing as of now as I have been trying to launch for months.

Pros

Ease of use, promising app, interface. This app could be the BEST if the bugs are resolved and if the support team get organized.

Cons

The system has many bugs, and the support team is not consistently responsive. I would like to see some features like showing full price scratched and showing promotion price next to it. I needed a lot of support and still could not launch becuse of the bugs I am facing on almost every feature.

2.0/10
Leah P.

I've really enjoyed using omnify! The store is very visually appealing.

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

What I like most is how easy it is to understand what to do. And I also like how visually appealing the store is.

Cons

Some things I took awhile to figure out so I really good manual would have been useful. Also I would have liked a little bit more flexibility in choosing the titles for the different operators.

Great for class-leaders. Not so much for 1:1 appointments

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

Pros

Very straightforward and useful for those teaching classes in a physical location. Really easy to set up schedules, email reminders, etc, and the developers are continually improving the software.

Cons

For the coach or consultant seeking to replace Acuity or Mindbody as a scheduler for 1:1 sessions, Omnify has a ways to go. Currently, there's no ability to block out specific times or days for the solopreneur with a flexible schedule, and no automated appointment reminders via email or text. The developers say this is on their roadmap. Until these options are available, I'm sticking with what works.

Rebecca T.

Helping me set up my yoga store online

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

I'm a yoga teacher, new to using software to run my business. I'm loving Omnify so far!

Pros

I love all the features and how I am supported as I learn to use them.

Cons

I've just started using this software, and so far it does everything I need it to do.