JobTarget

Recruitment Advertising Automation & Management

• Industry: Renewables & Environment

Your best friend if you need to fill a position(s) quickly

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

I consult companies on talent strategies and highly recommend JobTarget to anyone experiencing difficulty filling positions (across industries).

Pros

Jobtarget can aggregate posts for you and manage your spend where you're getting the most traction so the tool helps you make the most efficient use of your recruiting budget.
The tool comes with an ATS which is great if you're a small employer and don't already have an ATS-again efficiency is the name of the game here and Jobtarget has mastered it.
Their customer service and training is well

Cons

-It can be relatively expensive
-College career boards are not on programmatic but this isn't that big of a deal since I believe colleges & universities should abandon these college only boards and make exclusive use of the mainstreen job boards.

Adam R.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Over sells and under Serves

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

Our relationship manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was good out of the gate, she said all the right things. Then when we started pressing for information, asking detailed questions and wondering why were were being overcharged she then suddenly terminated our account. During our first week we were told that things would be slow, but then after that things would really start moving. Things never got moving. We had better results with our ATS posting to free job boards. I have reached out to some form of management regarding this matter, but have not heard back. We wanted to find out how to make this work when [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] terminated our account. This is not how you treat customers who are paying for a service. I'm not sure I have ever been treated so poorly by a company's representative. We were treated like we didn't matter. I'm willing to speak with a manager about this service and see if something can be done to rectify it. I am highly offended.

Pros

The one pro is being able to see the trends regarding when people apply.

Cons

1. Job postings do not go up or come down live.
2. Says they post to over thousands of different job sites, yet can't show you which job sites your jobs have been posted to at any given time.
3. From the time you sign the contract until you GO LIVE is 6 days (in our case) during this time they are supposed to be setting you up. However, they said that it will take another week for the AI to figure out what you need. By this time we have spent 600 dollars and received no product.
4. Relationship managers do not respond well to questions about inner workings of the system and seem uninterested in helping your company succeed.
5. This paid service was out performed by free job boards, specifically FACEBOOK JOBS and Ziprecuiter organic. Nearly 5 to 1.

Charles M.

Amazing

Reviewed on 2018/04/01

Pros

Programmatic needs to be visited by all those people who love good service and who like to be satisfied with the service.

Cons

Personally I loved it and was pleased, I hope to return soon and enjoy its services again, I totally recommend it

• Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

A Huge Funnel for You

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

Programmatic Job target allows us to really extend our reach in a short amount of time. There dashboard does a great job showing you how your jobs are performing and it get a lot of candidates into some hard jobs to fill Ina short amount of time. They've been a great partner for us so far!

Pros

I love the way they use our budget and deploy our job reqs to may of the popular job boards. Since we've been using Job target we've seen a 100% growth in applicants for some of our toughest jobs to fill. The set up was pretty easy and we love the way it now integrates with our ATS. All in all its a great product if you need to find a lot of candidates fast.

Cons

I don;t like how you cannot see where the applicants are coming from. Job Target told us they have a a contract that doesn't allow us to see that data and only them as to not favor one job board over another. However i see it as very crucial data to set up our best hiring funnels.

Victoria M.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

I've worked with JobTarget to post open jobs and find it easier than applying to each...

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

Pros

What I like most is that it automatically posts to the best sites and ensures that our money is being spent where the ROI is best.

Cons

As with anything, setting a budget when unsure at the start about what to expect as a result would be something I like least. Overall, it is a helpful tool for recruitment.