FreeConferenceCall.com

Web conferencing and team collaboration solution

Kimberly S.

FreeConference Call

Reviewed on 2021/04/06

I have not had anyone to tell me they could not operate FreeConference call with difficulty

Pros

Freeconference call is a straightforward too to be utilized easily. What -you-see-is what you-get. It is a dominant tool to use allowing users to be versatile. Clickable user friendly. Good quality

Cons

No Cons to report. Very user Friendly. Free conference calls has no Eccentricities to report

Brooke B.
  • Industry: Design

My go to

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

I love it. I'm sticking with it as long as it's free for me.

Pros

It's FREE! This is my favorite conference call/screen sharing software. It is always free and just works.

Cons

If I have to have a con, I think having the word "free" in the company name sounds a little off-putting. I don't want my customers to think I'm cheap, but this software really does work!

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Hello Brooke, we are thrilled to read you are enjoying our service, thank you for trusting us with your conferencing needs! We do offer a paid feature that will bypass our company greeting that prompts users they are dialing into FreeConferenceCall.com. You will need to add our ONE number feature ($3.95/month), which will provide you with a private number. An additional incentive is that our private numbers do not require users to enter an access code to connect to your conference line.

Linda L.

Stress FREE Conferencing with FreeConferenceCall.com

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

I am part of a large group and we use FreeConferenceCall.com for our monthly meeting. What I like most about it is that if you prefer to do video conferencing, its available with no hassle setup. My overall experience has been excellent which is why FreeConferenceCall.com is always my first conferencing choice.

Pros

FreeConferenceCall.com is a stress free conferencing service that has quickly become an important communication tool in my world. I have used it to communicate with family, church groups, membership associations and the office. Whether your preference is conference call or video conferencing, the options are limitless which makes it an optimal communication tool. With unlimited users, it is a great resource for large groups. I love it because no money or credit card is required, just an email and a password so, you do not have to enter into a binding contract. Additionally, Free ConferenceCall.com can be used without being interrupted by advertisements, pauses and annoying noise. The service is excellent, the quality of the call is extremely good. Its not just a business tool and can be used to communicate with family and friends when you want everyone on the same page. Is there anything else? No, FreeConferenceCall.com has my trust and loyalty.

Cons

What I like least about FreeConferenceCall.com is that there could be more clarity of the functions. Other than that I have been satisfied every time I have used it.

Ayush D.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Best platform for virtual meetings through cellular phone call

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

we faced problem to connect with the people lives in a hilly area and they don't have such great broadband at there locations. so there we find the solution more helpful to connect with all member through a phone call.

Pros

FreeConferenceCall is one of the best software available for online meetings and webinar. best pros are:-

1. It will be more help full for the people's whos is not able to access good internet, so they can connect to meetings using the phone call.
2. There is no limit on how many members can join the meetings.
3. Local dial-in numbers.

Cons

Couldnt find any Cons for the solution but web interface need some improvement. If it will be more helpful if get some kind of reporting for the meetings after each meetings calls.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Hello Ayush, thank you for taking time to review our service. We are glad to read that you are enjoying our online meeting platform! At the end of each meeting, our system automatically sends you a detailed meeting report. If you are not getting receiving them, please email us at [email protected] so we can properly investigate this matter.

• Industry: Civic & Social Organization

It is really useful - has so many new options

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

This has really helped when COVID-19 hit because we were so used to meeting in person and had to get a lot of people on the call in order to save lives.

Pros

It is not just a conference call line, you can actually use videoconferencing. Also, did I mention that it is free?

Cons

There are at times where intermittent issues with the video occurs. I could just be my internet service.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Hello, thank you for reviewing our service! We are glad to read that you have enjoyed our features, stay tuned for more to come! If you ever encounter any issues while phone conferencing or video conferencing, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]

Works great for small businesses

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Pros

It's super easy to use and very reliable. It's also helpful that users are provided with international dial-in's as well. We've never had any quality issues.

Cons

The fact that it announces itself as 'free conference call' when you dial-in can be a bit off-putting if you're in the client services business.

Nancy G.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Tried and True

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Pros

While everyone is using all the fancy new technology, as a business coach, I like the ease of use and the functionality. I use this for my coaching session, I use them for client up date calls...and it has always worked great.

Cons

There is absolutely nothing to complain about with this software.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Hi Nancy! Thank you for reviewing our service and the kind words you shared. It is user feedback like yours that motivates us to continue to work hard to provide a world class service you can be proud of.

• Industry: Executive Office

Free Conference Calling with Premium Features

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

Overall, it has helped our business by providing a free platform for us to connect with brokers, demo reps and retail partners to provide training support on our product line. The recording option helps us to share information with others who may not be able to attend.

Pros

As a host, I have had very positive experiences using FreeConferenceCall.com. It is my company's software of choice. My favorite feature is online management of calls. If we are hosting a training, the host can mute all other callers and can easily see who is on the call.

Cons

It does not interact well with our Polycom phones, so as a host, you have to use the online features to record training calls.

Rachael O.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used Other for 2+ years

So many features and functions for FREE!

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

Pros

What I like most is that you get features (conference call lines, online meetings with screen sharing, video conferencing, etc.) that you would normally have to pay for with other platforms such as GoToMeeting, Zoom, etc. They even do a fun call in number over the holidays for kids to "call Santa"

Cons

Can't really say anything negative since it's a free service! What's there not to love about that?!

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Rachel, thank you for your feedback; we are so happy to be your go-to conferencing service! We love that you are enjoying all of the features, especially Santa's hotline! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322.

• Industry: Philanthropy

Its free and a conference call

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Freeconference call. com replaced a way more expensive service provided by our phone company with no loss of quality or service.

Pros

We dropped our phone service provided conference line after using Freeconference call. com for 1 call. Having a dedicated number without codes is super helpful for our organization (most staff have it memorized by now).

Cons

We'd had occasional drops, or outages with the phone number, but they were only temporary and we had a second number.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy to be your go-to service for monthly conference calls! We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during an outage. Feel free to reach out to Customer Care at (844) 844-1322 any time with questions.

Basic conference calls work 85% of time

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

The support is "OK"; they'll follow up and offer possible solutions after the fact, but had to cancel more than one call when someone wasn't able to use the number and access codes to get into the call.

Pros

The price is right for the basic features. You get a dedicated dial in number and access code which makes setting up calls simple.

Cons

Too often have technical difficulties - attendees dial in and are not put into the call or are put into the wrong call. Audio quality is also spotty - not reliable and frustrating for critical business applications.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Thank you for reviewing our service! We would love an opportunity to address the technical difficulties your participants are experiencing. We can investigate our network in depth to see where the issue is coming from when your participants attempt to connect. Please email us at [email protected] and we will get started!

Isaac W.

Great free conference call experience.

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Pros

Nothing special about this, but it works and it's free, and it's never failed us when we needed a call. It does let you keep the same number and access code for all calls, so it's a lot easier than generating a new call-in ID. This is good for us, but can be bad for others that need secure calls.

Cons

There is no free option to record the call, which might be a feature worth paying for in the future. Additionally, there is no way to see who else is in the call without them telling you when they join the call, which can be a security concern for some.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

We are glad you enjoy using our service. Thank you for the review. We actually do have a free feature to record. As the host, you can use the desktop app to record or press *9 to start recording. Feel free to reach out to Customer Care at (844) 844-1322 any time with questions.

Jim C.

Does what it promises to do = free conference calls

Reviewed on 2018/04/14

Pros

Simple set up with dial-in free conference call features that work fine for a small business like ours.

Cons

A nitpick for a free service but the hold music is terrible. I would prefer no music at all while waiting for parties to join.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoy using our service for your business. You can always change the hold music with our custom hold music feature. Feel free to reach out to our customer care team at (844) 844-1322 to learn more.

• Industry: Hospitality

Easy free option

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

Pros

This is a great easy and free option for people who do not need to schedule calls very often.

Cons

This really has limited features and is what it is. It solves a basic problem but little more.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Thank you for your feedback! If you have features you would like to see added in the future, please send your suggestions to [email protected] We are always looking to improve our user experience!

Lee F.

My preferred conference line provider

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Pros

It is fast, high quality and easy for others to use. It starts very quickly, the voice quality is excellent and the screen sharing is always quite good and instantaneous. I've used many other services and FCC comes out on top, all the time.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

We are glad you enjoy using FreeConferenceCall.com - especially our screen sharing feature. Thank you for the review. We appreciate your loyalty to our service.

Rena R.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

It's great!

Reviewed on 2017/10/13

Pros

It's a great, robust system, and it's always free. The directions are very clear and customer support is always helpful.

Cons

There are very infrequently dropped calls and some users are required to pay long distance fees for using this service.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Thank you for your review! If for any reason your participants are experiencing dropped calls or incurring carrier charges please contact our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322 and they will be glad to assist you.

Taniya M.

General Use Review

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Great, no problems. Call clarification was good.

Pros

The cost. You can use this product for free.

Cons

There aren't extras it is exactly what it says it is.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Hello Taniya! Our service does offer extra features like private numbers, toll-free numbers, extra recording space, custom hold music and greeting. If you had any specific features in mind, would you mind sharing them with us at [email protected] If there is anything we can improve on or add to our service, we are open ears!

Lauren V.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

It really is Free - No gimmicks

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

It has been a huge convenience for us to use with our team. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a conference line.

Pros

Freeconferencecall.com is just what it says - Free. They accept donations to cover their cost but never charge anything. We have used this for years. It has been such a convenience for our leadership team who is spread out across our country. You are assigned your own conference call line. It's that simple.

Cons

We never worried about security or privacy in the way we used it. However, if someone has the phone number they can call into your call. Secondly, they have changed our phone line without notification which causes a temporary disruption.

Christina P.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

I use free conference call for leadership calls, virtual board meetings, and volunteer...

Reviewed on 2017/11/17

Many benefits such as flexibility for meetings, ability to conference in many people, dedicated line, access anywhere in the world, and free recording feature.

Pros

I love the free features such as dedicated conference line and access code, call in from anywhere in the world, and free video conferencing as well. They also have an app which makes conference calls accessible anywhere you are. Easy to use and set up a free call and it will invite members via email. It also has a recording feature which is helpful.

Cons

The app is convenient but is a little buggy, it doesn't work quite as well as the desktop version. I have difficulty scheduling the call and sending invites to attendees on the app which is annoying.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Thank you for your amazing feedback. We are glad you enjoy using our service. We will definitely take your feedback to our developers, as we constantly strive to improve the experience.

• Industry: Events Services
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Easy conference calling

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Pros

The value for money of this conference call product is high as it's true to it's name - free conference calling.

Cons

I have noticed some issues with connection if there are too many participants trying to access a conference line at once.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Thank you for your feedback! If you had an issue with connectivity, please contact us at
(844) 844-1322 and our 24/7 customer care team will be happy to help.

Ammi Z.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

It is okay, just a little resctricting

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

It was quite good, not much to pull around but it overall is still a good alternative to other more expensive applications for such meetings and conference calls.

Pros

I like the fact that it is free, it has almost all features of screen sharing and online meeting apps, also quite easy to use

Cons

I didn't like the fact that every time i need to have a meeting, it uses the same meeting ID and url... also, seems to have some down times and server issues sometimes.

Stephanie S.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Free conference calls

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Pros

You can use their services for free and it’s fairly easy to use.

Cons

Obtaining scheduled calls is not user friendly and hard to access

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Thank you for reviewing our service Stephanie! Note that our service is reservation-less, which means you do not have to set-up or schedule your conferences in advance; your conference line is open for use 24/7! If you email us at [email protected] we can show you how to add our Google calendar or Outlook plug-in to easily keep track of your invitations.

Andrea P.
  • Industry: Higher Education

FreeConferenceCall.com

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

Overall, the software is great for large conference calls.

Pros

I like that I am able to send the invite to many users. Because my invite is for a phone call, it does not require users to download an app if they do not want to.

Cons

If I could add functionality, I would add a capability to mute all participants on the call. This would help when conducting business on these calls.

Susan D.

I use FCC a lot for on-line demos and training

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

On-line meetings, demos & training... Since I an a "tech whisperer" it makes me look good!

Pros

Easy to use, no cost, email notifications to guests are clear and easy to follow (saves on me getting calls on what to do); I also like the recordings library and ability to label recordings

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

The team here at FreeConferenceCall.com is thrilled to hear such good feedback! Thank you for using our service.

Leslie F.

Good system but cannot handle volumes.

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

It has been a solid product that for the money (free) worked well.

Pros

We have used this for several years for our staff meetings. Prior to COVID there were not issues with volume and ability to get thru and was reliable.

Cons

Since COVID we have had problems getting thru to system. Also when participants drop off it beeps and cuts out for a few seconds. This is disruptive to the host and participants.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Hi Leslie! Thank you for your feedback, know that it is truly appreciated. You are correct, the COVID pandemic caused an incredible spike in usage that caused busy signals and down right the inability to connect. Our engineers have been working hard to increase capacity to meet the unprecedented demand. If you are still having issues connecting, please email us at [email protected] so we can troubleshoot with you.