FreeConferenceCall.com Reviews

FreeConferenceCall.com

Web conferencing and team collaboration tool

4.6/5 (112 reviews)
Amy O.

Best Free Conference Line Service!

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

Overall we love FreeConferenceCall.com. It allows us to connect with our team and/or our clients and we are able to refer back to calls for information if we need it. And we don't have to pay!

Pros

First of all, I like that it is FREE! I also like that you get to keep your same number for every call. I like that you can record calls as well. That comes in handy when members of our team can't join in on a call. I also like that each person on our team pretty much can have their own lines.

Cons

Every once in a while the number will not connect for some users. They claim it's the cell phone provider's issue when calling in. However, this doesn't happen frequently. I also think the customer service is a little vague, but again, the need to call them is very low.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Amy, thank you for your feedback; we are happy to read you are enjoying your FCC account! Please let us know how we can improve your customer service experience as we always strive to provide world class customer care for our users! Send us an email with any suggestions you may have to [email protected]

Dave T.

Robust and Reliable

Reviewed on 2017/04/30

Free Conference Call is an easy to use, reliable, mostly browser-based web conferencing service. We needed a service that would allow clients to participate using just a web browser and this service does that. The meeting host has to use their software, but participants just have to join with a compatible browser.

We tried a number of services and were paying for an unsatisfactory service when we discovered FCC. The paid service supposedly had a browser-based solution, but we soon learned that all participants had to download a sizeable program. This just isn't an option for a number of our clients.

The only shortcoming of FCC is the service requires any participant who wants to share their screen to download their program. This prevents clients with IT restrictions from full participation if screen sharing is required. >90% of the time, this isn't an issue. However, when it is, we have to use an alternative, fully browser-based (but inferior) service. If FCC resolves this limitation, they will have an almost perfect service.

Pros

Stable, good quality audio and screen sharing. The service is very responsive. Remote viewers see screen activity with little to no lag even with relatively slow internet service. This is the best service of at least 10 we've evaluated - paid and free.

Cons

Participants have to download software in order to share their screens. A lot of companies don't allow users to install software on their business computers. This is a significant shortcoming.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Thank you for your positive feedback. If for any reason participants firewalls are restricting them to access our desktop app have them call our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322 for alternative ways to connect.

Linda L.

Stress FREE Conferencing with FreeConferenceCall.com

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/11/26

I am part of a large group and we use FreeConferenceCall.com for our monthly meeting. What I like most about it is that if you prefer to do video conferencing, its available with no hassle setup. My overall experience has been excellent which is why FreeConferenceCall.com is always my first conferencing choice.

Pros

FreeConferenceCall.com is a stress free conferencing service that has quickly become an important communication tool in my world. I have used it to communicate with family, church groups, membership associations and the office. Whether your preference is conference call or video conferencing, the options are limitless which makes it an optimal communication tool. With unlimited users, it is a great resource for large groups. I love it because no money or credit card is required, just an email and a password so, you do not have to enter into a binding contract. Additionally, Free ConferenceCall.com can be used without being interrupted by advertisements, pauses and annoying noise. The service is excellent, the quality of the call is extremely good. Its not just a business tool and can be used to communicate with family and friends when you want everyone on the same page. Is there anything else? No, FreeConferenceCall.com has my trust and loyalty.

Cons

What I like least about FreeConferenceCall.com is that there could be more clarity of the functions. Other than that I have been satisfied every time I have used it.

Great alternative to paid conference call tools

Reviewed on 2018/06/18

A free, easy to use solution for hosting conference calls and screen shares.

Pros

The sound quality is great, especially compared to some of the non-free competition. Running a screenshare is very easy, particularly when the other attendees don't have an account.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that the desktop client can be hard to find at times. I often have to login to the web portal to get a meeting start. In the grand scheme of things, this is a minor problem compared to the difficulties I've had with other conference call platforms.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your loyalty to our service. Feel free to reach out to Customer Care at (844) 844-1322 any time with questions.

Bob K.

Freeconferencecall.com has been extremely valuable for our company's daily communication.

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

Cost effective and offers an advantage in communication! We depend on it and it has never let us down!

Pros

This service is so easy to use! Never any down time, it's secure and extremely affordable! We use it on a daily basis and sometimes multiple times per day. In healthcare, communication is of the essence and this service helps connect staff which assists with keeping everyone on the same page and update with the needs of our patients.

Cons

What's not to like! There is a limitation the number of users but our organization has never surpassed the limits.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Hello. Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy to be your go-to service for your daily conference calls!

Pradeepan V.

Amazing product

Reviewed on 2017/11/07

Pros

I have used several other webconferencing solutions in the past including webex, hangouts, go to meeting etc but I have been looking for free conference call solutions online and the only product that I could find which is truly free was freeconferencecall.com. There are so many products out there in the industry which provide conferencing solutions but this is truly the best. Obviously its free but they have not cut down the features because its free. You can host upto 1000 people at the same time, screen sharing, no time limits, video & audio, Mobile app and what not. Truly amazing. I am not sure why would anyone use any other software just puzzles me..

Cons

Hmm let me think about it..... Nothing I can complain of.. Truly amazing product.. If I have to be truly be picky then I would say if there was a better way to see yourself, audience and the document you are sharing especially the only stored in cloud and not on the desktop. Also very rarely you cant hear or see the other person( I guess it's because of internet issues and not necessarily the product). I also wish there is no desktop app but truly online product without needing to download anything to your computer.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

The team here at FreeConferenceCall.com is thrilled to hear such good feedback, we appreciate you using our service!

Truly A God Sent

Reviewed on 2018/12/31

Pros

The ease of use and quality of sound is amazing. We have paid for products that didn't give us the same quality as we are getting from this service. And although we are not using if for anything other than the simply phone conferencing capabilities, we are more than please with the service that we are being provided with. It a bigger plus that we know that we don't have ever switch products when we are ready to expand.

Cons

We are totally in love with this software. As I said earlier, the quality, service, and value are unmatched in the market as far as we are concerned.

Derek I.

The best softphone conference call application out there!!!

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

Pros

I have been using FCC for quite some time, and recently, when they brought their business premium package online, was even more fired up. Easy interface, software, apps, and setup. Also, love the default settings and reporting. Calls are clear, reporting is instantaneous, and the apps are awesome (desktop and Android). I have only needed to contact support 1x, and it was also effective, efficient, and timely! Highly recommend!

Cons

I can't thin of anything I don't like about this software...

Frank R.

Great for no-frills, free conference calls, but with some key shortcomings.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/02/09

Good enough for no-frills conference calls, but make sure that no participant is from T-mobile or else they won't be able to dial in without incurring additional charges. On the positive side, international numbers are available for distributed team members. Overall a good free solution, but better alternatives like uberconference exist.

Pros

Freeconferenceall.com is easy to set up and provides international numbers that make it convenient for distributed teams. The service is reliable and the pin works as you would expect with a professional voice talent.

Cons

The free plan's numbers have issues when dialing from certain domestic phone providers. In particular, T-mobile users are informed they will incur charges for dialing the number even though they are domestic numbers. That presents problems for any teams that have users on those phone providers. The online interface and tools are also not as modern as some of the other competitors.

5.0/10

So Crazy How Well This Works

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/10/23

I work with a number of clients who need conference lines from time to time. They do not use them frequently but when they do they are very handy. I always recommend FreeConferenceCall.com and use it myself for the same reason, I don't want to pay a monthly fee for a service I may only need a handful of times a year. I have had nothing but success using FreeConferenceCall.com and all of my clients who have used it continue to use it because it is just as good as the paid services they were using. In the end I highly recommend giving them a shot, great company and service!

Pros

- It is completely free; I believe they use this to help sell you on more advanced features in other products. Truly it is 100% free with no strings attached.
- Excellent call quality and reliability; I have not had one issue yet on a call using the system for several years now.
- Can record meetings and download the audio for archiving
- Presenter controls that allow you to mute attendees and control the call
- Report at the end lets you see who was on the call and for how long

Cons

- Does not offer more advanced conferencing features, but since it is free it is hard to complain
- Their free plan does not really offer any kind of customer support, although I have personally never needed to call in

Dorothy H.

I have used Freeconferencecall services for several years. I find it reliable and easily accessible.

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

The benefit is that I can host meetings with people from various locations simultaneously, especially by phone. I have also had good success with video conferencing, through which screen sharing, facilitator control of the room (including the ability to mute and unmute participants when necessary) has made the task of running a video conference meeting quite easy.

Pros

I appreciate its ease of use as well as it's accessibility, that I can use it for video as well as audio conference calls and that I can set up web video conferencing that can also accommodate simultaneous voice calls.

Cons

I find very few cons with freeconferencecall.com. I occasionally have difficulty with the video signal but the audio signal is usually fine.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Thank you for your review and loyalty to our service. If you are ever experiencing any audio issues feel free to contact our 24/7 Customer Care team and they will be glad to assist.

Jill S.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Pros

It's ease of use and reliablity. Customer care and the quick status listing of the calls. It is received in less then a minute!

Cons

Wish I could see s list of who is on the call during the call. Some do not give their name or may not stay on the entire time.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Thank you for your review! You can always use our web control feature to see a full list of participants that are on the call. Feel free to contact our Customer Care team at (844) 844-1322 if you have any questions.

Great conference service!

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

Overall it has been a great service that has met our needs as a whole and we will continue to use.

Pros

I love the connectivity of this software and the quality of the calls

Cons

some people are being charged by their providers for using this service

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

We love that you enjoy using FreeConferenceCall.com! As for your participants that are being charged to connect, please contact us at (844) 844-1322 so we can provide you alternative ways they can connect without paying; we have agents available 24/7!

Janette R.

The Best Conference Call Solution

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

FreeConferenceCall.com allows me to set up conference calls from anywhere. I'm not tied to my office or a conference room to initiate a call. The name says it all. The best part is that it's free.

Pros

I have used freeconferencecall.com for over a decade. I like that the app gives you the ability to set up calls when you are on the go or on the road. The new features now allow you to do video conferencing. The best part has been the reporting aspect. Keeping track of business calls is extremely important and the recording feature captures all the appropriate information that is needed to make the meeting a success.

Cons

I have to say that the hold music is my least favorite. It has been the same for years so I may have gotten used to it.

Jordan B.

Best Conference Call SOlution

Reviewed on 2019/02/28

I love how much myself and clients love the software. How quick it updates, how great the quality is, and the summary emails you receive afterward.

Pros

I love the ability to setup an account, have your own dedicated line, and the consitency of the sharing software and call quality.

Cons

I don't like the ability to share the screen if the meeting invite was set up by another user.

Can't Beat Free, But Can Be Glitchy

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/04/13

Overall, free can't be beat. If you are a small company or only occasionally use conference calling, this is fine. If you anticipate being a heavy user, I would stay away from it.

Pros

It is free! For a start-up law firm (or any business, for that matter), any expense you can save is ideal, even though there may be downsides to the product. Overall, freeconferencecall does the job well. I use it to schedule conference calls with my clients/others where multiple people will be on the call.

Cons

It has mostly worked out for me and others at my firm, but it sometimes glitches. At one point, it started directing my conference call line to someone else's phone so someone kept picking up! Eventually, I'm not sure what happened but it the problem got fixed. I was otherwise ready to give up on it.

I still use it, although I will probably look for another provider (e.g. Google Hangouts). These conference calls are sometimes first impressions for prospective clients and I would not want it glitching or causing inconvenience for them.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate the feedback! If you ever encounter issues with your conference line, please do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322 for immediate troubleshooting.

Works great for small businesses

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Pros

It's super easy to use and very reliable. It's also helpful that users are provided with international dial-in's as well. We've never had any quality issues.

Cons

The fact that it announces itself as 'free conference call' when you dial-in can be a bit off-putting if you're in the client services business.

Susan S.

I have been using Free Conference Call prior to its arrival when it was FreeConferencing.com

Reviewed on 2017/12/16

Pros

I love the ease of use and the 24/7 customer service is absolutely one of the best features. As a tele-call and video-show host, I use the customer service department to field participants questions and difficulties in getting on a live event and accessing the replays.

Cons

One of the cons is very small, their pre-set invitations have to be sent one at a time. I get around it by posting the main info on social media and sending the details through email and text.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

The team here at FreeConferenceCall.com is thrilled to hear such good feedback. You can always download our Outlook or Google plug in to send multiple invites at once. Feel free to contact our 24/7 customer care team for more information.

Juan R.

Conference Calls with Ease

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Pros

Easy to use and to get your own dedicated number. You can record your calls and have the dial in number very accesible and ready to use at all times. Always lines are available to join the call

Cons

Time it takes and message during a conference call prior to joining th call.

Pamela B.

Having to hold sales team conference call, we've found this service to be one of the very best.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/03/30

It allows our sales team to interact with each other to get vital information without me having to call each one or set up a different schedule to disseminate. It's also great for them to be able to interact no matter where they are.

Pros

I like that participants can dial in from their phones to a regular phone line (not an 800 number) and be connected. I also like that as the call moderator, I can determine who can or cannot be on the call and restrict that access. It's also good to have the reports after the call is over on who attended so we can follow-up or reschedule for another call.

Cons

I don't really have anything I like least about the software. It does basically want I want it to do.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

We are glad you enjoy using FreeConferenceCall.com - especially the call detail report feature. Thank you for the review. We appreciate your loyalty to our service.

Free Conference Calling with Premium Features

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

Overall, it has helped our business by providing a free platform for us to connect with brokers, demo reps and retail partners to provide training support on our product line. The recording option helps us to share information with others who may not be able to attend.

Pros

As a host, I have had very positive experiences using FreeConferenceCall.com. It is my company's software of choice. My favorite feature is online management of calls. If we are hosting a training, the host can mute all other callers and can easily see who is on the call.

Cons

It does not interact well with our Polycom phones, so as a host, you have to use the online features to record training calls.

Rachael O.

So many features and functions for FREE!

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/04/25

Pros

What I like most is that you get features (conference call lines, online meetings with screen sharing, video conferencing, etc.) that you would normally have to pay for with other platforms such as GoToMeeting, Zoom, etc. They even do a fun call in number over the holidays for kids to "call Santa"

Cons

Can't really say anything negative since it's a free service! What's there not to love about that?!

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Rachel, thank you for your feedback; we are so happy to be your go-to conferencing service! We love that you are enjoying all of the features, especially Santa's hotline! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322.

Joseph L.

Yes, Yes and Yes!

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/06/18

We benefited a lot! This service was a great tool and helped me accomplish what I set out to do.

Pros

First off, how do you complain about their services. I started using freeconferencecall.com this year and it was GREAT!

I needed a way to conference several organizations in on the phone call, and their site was the solution. They give you a phone number that even though is not local, is still in the U.S. and a pin. The service worked as intended and we were able to accomplish a lot!

This is a great service for any department who needs to hold a conference call.

Cons

There really is no con. The only con would be the number is not local, but that was not an issue for us. This is a great service, so give it a try.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

The team here at FreeConferenceCall.com is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we¿re proud to be one of the best conferencing companies in the world. We appreciate your loyalty to our service. Feel free to reach out to Customer Care at (844) 844-1322 any time with questions.

Olivia B.

Easiest group calling tool on the planet

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Pros

Some might think the best feature of FreeConferenceCall.com is that it's free. That's true, but what's even better is that the designers didn't cut corners in creating the software. Easy set-up, great sound quality, and helpful extra features (like call report e-mails sent to the admin directly afterwards or the ability to record calls, if needed) make it a must-have for any team that works remotely or has occasion to bring clients and managers together in group settings.

Cons

Really, there is nothing not to like about this kind of free software. A+.

Clayton S.

Value is in the name...

Reviewed on 2018/02/09

Pros

It's FREE! This was a godsend when I was at a bootstrapped startup and needed to be doing conference calls on a regular basis.

Cons

The slightly cheesy hold music is both good and bad, but when customers hear that you're using freeconferencecall.com, it can work against you and make it so they don't take you seriously. Not really a major issue, but one to consider if you're a small company and trying to present yourself in a certain way.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Thank you for your positive feedback! We have custom greeting and custom hold music options available as well. Feel free to contact our Customer Care team at (844) 844-1322 to learn more.