Showing 180 reviews of 148

Showing 180 reviews of 148
Ian S.

I tried all the rest, and I went with the best.

Reviewed on 2020/06/27

It's rare when you test out all of the competitors in a market segment, and one of the stands SO FAR above the rest, in all the areas that are most important (effectiveness, price, management, implementation, and support team).

This has been our consistent experience with ClickCease.

Pros

To think that fraud doesn't exist within many industries, is turning a blind eye to the facts.

Our OWN clients used to engage in click-fraud on a slow day, before we worked with them to improve their leads, and Google Ads close rates (and put them into the top place, and now they are so busy, they don't have time to think about such things).

After doing long demo tests of PPC Protect and ClickGuard, it was immediately apparent that ClickCease NOT ONLY had a superior SYSTEM, but they had a proper TEAM to work with you, help guide the onboarding (which honestly, is quick and easy, even if you're not wildly skilled with these types of solutions), and to jump in and explore different use-cases and options at the drop of a hat.

I've NEVER felt rushed, I've ALWAYS found their team to be knowledgeable, friendly, and responsive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I just worked through a number of conceptual use-cases, as we are seeing easily $2K+ fraud/month savings for some heavy accounts.

The fact that we pay... $50 per account, and our SMALLEST account is saving $55 (on a slow month), and our busiest is saving $2,876.20/month... it's the definition of a "no-brainer".

And THEN you get Ad-Spy? That's a standalone product by another vendor (and I've bought them before) AND it's better.

Cons

I buy and return a LOT of software, because it doesn't live up to the hype.

I have -100% cons for ClickCease.

Response from ClickCease

Ian, thanks so much for writing these amazing words. We are honored to serve Drive+ Company.
This type of review makes our day and it will be shared with the entire ClickCease team. We will reach out to you on another platform to thank you as well.
All the best,
The ClickCease team.

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

I like the window into fraud, but it really doesn't work

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

It's OK. Google is the problem not ClickCease. Google is the mafia of online advertising. They leech onto your business and force wasted ad budget. 70% of all advertising traffic is a flush down the toilet. ClickCease has good intentions. Google isn't having it. Blocked IP's mean nothing to Google. I can block until I am blue in the face and the clicks keep getting registered through ClickCease.

Pros

I like the reporting and the ease of use. Conceptually, I wish it worked. But it just simply does not.

Cons

It does not stop Google. Nothing can. Google allows the clicks in the banned IP list to keep on coming. On top of that, Google caps you at 500 blocked IP's. With thousands of users per month. Probably 40,000+ users per month, 500 blocked is nothing. Regardless, Google doesn't even care. I have battled them and presented ClickCeaese data to them and they tell me it is inaccurate. Over and over. I watched my ad spend increase by 1K per month on average since I implemenetd ClickCease. I cannot stop the fraud. And when ClickCease sends in the refund claim, whcih should be many thousands of dollars, Google credits back like 25.00 total. I stil keep click cease because I do believe the data and I believe Google is pure fraud. Some day, I plan to get a legal team and sue Google for millions. For now, I am collecting data to prove my case!

David A.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

If you advertise with google, use ClickCease

Reviewed on 2020/11/04

Saved my small business around $20 a day. For a cost of $20 a month. Saved me so much each month, but these days I'm not using adwords, so don't use them. If I go back to advertising with Google again, It will be the first subscription I'll be adding...

Pros

It's AMAZING how many clicks are from bots with Google adwords - costs so much extra per month in wasted clicks, it's borderline criminal. ClickCease Saved me around 20% of my adspend every month, with no loss of actual business. I was convinced my competition was clicking my ads, and well, they WERE... With Clickcease, I found out, and blocked them...

Cons

It's easy to use. Easy to implement. Nothing really to dislike?

Hyrum T.

Easy to setup and use. Pays for itself!

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

A few of our clients have very competitive industries and previously had quite a bit of click fraud from competitors. This helped solve that problem and increase campaign efficiencies.

Pros

ClickCease is really easy to get setup and running. Reporting is super simple and straight forward so you can show clients or your team or boss the value it brings and the money it saves.

Cons

Blocking isn't automated on Bing so you have to manually add IP's which is time consuming and annoying. But I really only use the service for our Google Ads so its not a huge issue.

Jim T.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

ClickCease saves me money every month. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

I was receiving multiple clicks, either from competitors or just idiot customers repeatedly clicking on my Google ads and wasting advertising expense for my resume business [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] immediately after implementing ClickCease, I started saving at least $100 every week. So, ClickCease has become an essential part of my business model. I wouldn't think about not using it.

Pros

Excellent customer support via chat. Automatic interface with Google Adwords to update new suspicious IP addresses instantly (results in Google stopping charges for multiple clicks?. Easy to use control panel. Provides additional tracking of specific keywords clicked in my ad campaigns, in real time. Definitely saves me hundreds of dollars every month in multiple clicks.

Cons

I have no complaints about ClickCease at all. In my experience, it is 100% user-friendly.

Narciso J.

Do you want to save money? This is FUNDAMENTAL for any ads campaing

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

Amazing. I love the support because they are fast, you use the online chat and they answer very quickly!

They send you a copy of the conversation at the email.

So to me! I love the software.

Pros

It is very easy to use, and very very funcional.

You only insert your domain, your own rules to filter the users, and "Walla!" its done and working.

At the same time, this software let you block long ip ranges for Google Adwords. Important if you discover that they are using bots.

Cons

To say something "bad", maybe the report each two months with the invalid click in Google Ads it is too late if you have a budget with 2000 euros, but this "law" it is defined by Google not by ClickCease.

Anyway, they send ythe report automatic, so it is perfect.

Frank S.

Solid Additional Safeguard against Click Fraud

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

I really enjoy using ClickCease as a backup to Google's internal fraud protection. Google obviously wants to have a fraud free platform, but click fraud is far from their top priority. I've been using ClickCease for almost two years and enjoy the additional level of protection it provides me and my clients - who are small business owners.

Pros

The customer support is fantastic - the support people are technical and responsive.

Cons

Initially I wasn't a big fan of the interface, but it has definitely improved over the last year and a half.

Christian V.

Protects you from craudent Ad klicks

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

Google does not help you when single useres kilck your ads 10 or more tmes per minute. Clickease use the google ip blocking to keep thes useres, or ex employee or competitors out.

Pros

Helpes us when an Ex Employee kept clicking out google ads.

Cons

No problems so far. This is fuly automated

Excellent software & support

Reviewed on 2019/03/25

Pros

Beautiful and clean software that even has an optional dark mode! The automated Adwords claims are amazing and the ability to finely tune the blocking process and sensitivity is flawless.

Cons

No plans available for super small ad budgets.
Suggestions:
$5/month plan <$200/month ad spend
$10/month plan <$800/month ad spend
$25/month plan <$2000/month ad spend
$50/month plan >$2001/month ad spend

Yona R.

A Digital Marketing Lifesaver

Reviewed on 2018/08/03

Pros

The Clickcease software enabled our company to ensure that our ads were properly servicing potential clients and that fraudulent clicks were systematically removed. It was incredibly easy and intuitive working on the Clickcease platform and working directly with their engineers.

Cons

I can't find any cons for Clickcease, they were exceptionally helpful and accommodating of our particularly complex and tricky case of click fraud. They also made themselves available throughout the day, despite a considerable time difference.

Response from ClickCease

Thanks for the great review Yona.
Happy we could help you and your campaigns.

Peter B.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Protection from wasted ad spend

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

We've experienced some aggressive competitor actions against our brand. ClickCease turns off ads from IP addresses that have clicked numerous times, and also removes ads showing on IPs that are known to be questionable. I feel confident that my ads are showing to actual prospects, and I'm not just burning through ad spend on existing clients, competitors and bots.

Pros

ClickCease stops regular clients from clicking ads, and also keeps competitors from intentionally burning through my ad budget by keeping my ads off their searches.

Cons

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to track ROI, but so far so good. It looms like it pays for itself, and then some.

• Industry: Human Resources

ClickCease review

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Great...very nice and functional software

Pros

Ability to stop click fraud repeatedly...it is easy to use, efficient and really works

Cons

That is is necessary to have to protect against click fraud in the first place

Shukhrat N.

Best Adwords Protection Service

Reviewed on 2019/01/20

We work with the CIS countries, and a lot of competitors in our field. We lost 70% of the budget for fraudulent clicks. But they began to use the service Clickcease began to spend less on advertising and more to receive income. Very grateful to the service.

Pros

I have been using clickcease.com for two months now. We have the subject of household appliances repair. A lot of competitors. clickcease helped with fraudulent clicks. And we saved 70% of our budget.

Cons

I did not see the minuses, everything works automatically.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

What a relief!

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

What a relief! This is perfect for bouncing fraudulent IP's. Everyone needs this. A central list helps you keep track of the blacklisted addresses. Love it!

Cons

Nothing bad for us. People answered our questions, quick turnaround and great support team. Does everything you need from this type of solution

Guillermo P.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Without Clickcease we would not have survived to competence clicks

Reviewed on 2017/01/20

This is a hard reality, our competence is quite aggressive (talking about clicks). We can identify devices which usually make us clicks, know which locations (IPs) do they use to make us clicks. It's a complete tool really. We are also trying to recover fraudulent clicks costs sending Clickcease analysis to Adwords.

Pros

You won't feel alone anymore with click fraud protection. You won't waste as much money as before. You will get much more leads

Cons

Nothing

Response from ClickCease

Pleasure working with you Guillermo!

Brandon W.
  • Industry: Warehousing

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

great support and a very good product at a reasonable price.

Pros

the frauds report for Google and Bing ads allow you to zero in on the IP addresses fraudulently clicking your ads. Also the IP ban by range and wildcard feature is great.

Cons

the only "problem" is that you have to manually ban bing IP's, but that is likely more an issue with Bing than ClickCease

• Industry: Medical Devices

Great Savings from Fraud Clicks

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Pros

The software is really easy to set up. The setup was straight forward and easy to follow with step by step instructions. So far we are within 30 days off starting the program and it's saved us over $300 in fraudulent clicks. The program paid for itself in the first week.

Cons

Really don't have any cons at this time. So far it's doing exactly what we are looking.

Joe R.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Great Click Fraud Detection Tool

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

Pros

Easy to setup, navigate and understand. You'll feel alot safer with a click fraud protection tool and this is the best one I've found so far.. Your cost per conversion will decrease along with an increase to the number of sales/leads.

Daniel C.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Stop the waste

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

Pros

Reduces advertising costs when using Google Adwords significantly

Cons

So far I have not had to experience any issues with using this service.

Mandi H.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

I am very pleased with the services.

Reviewed on 2021/01/11

I am very please with the ClickCease product I use this for several clients and we've saved thousands of dollars on blocking fraudulent clicks. The support is great! Very responsive and helpful, especially when I was setting everything up.

Pros

Great customer support, ability to manage multiple URLs in one portal

Cons

No cons to think of at this time. Pleased

Brandt W.

So far so great!

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

I've only been using this service for a week now, but there have already been clear indicators that my client was receiving fraudulent clicks and ClickCease was able to block those IP addresses. I'm pretty satisfied with how simple the dashboard is and how quickly the customer support get back to any questions I may have. Definitely recommend it.

Pros

simple dashboard view
easy implementation

Cons

none so far

Rance B.

Reduced costs in Google Ads

Reviewed on 2021/01/20

So far ClickCease has performed exactly as it's supposed to and is keeping our ads from getting expensive, unwanted clicks

Pros

It was simple to use, inexpensive and it does exactly what its supposed to do!

Cons

I have not had any complaints do far about this product

Noella V.

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

It has helped me be comfortable with my spending.

Pros

This gave me the knowledge to determine what was occuring with my money spent on Ad Words

Cons

I do not believe there was anything that can be determined to be faulty with this software.

Robert C.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Clickcease very helpful

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

I do recommend clickcease it is very effective and prompt. Best of all is the funxtion auto block of ips. Which you can select amount of clicks before autoblock and for how many days

Pros

Auto block of ips

Cons

When activating false clicks, thru chrome, it can be fouled if you open multiple pages while ctrl is pressed

• Industry: Newspapers
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Software for blocking useless clicks

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Pros

Saves you money and time by blocking negative and useless or fraudulent clicks, easy interface and only one list necessary

Cons

Not a lot of bugs, very simple software, the reporting on how much money it saves you could be a bit more obvious

Response from ClickCease

Thanks!