ClickCease Reviews

ClickCease

DETECT AND BLOCK CLICK FRAUD

4.9/5 (107 reviews)
Daniel R.

True value, unbeatable customer service, instant results!

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

We work in a highly competitive industry and found that we were victimized multiple times by "sleazy" competitors using various techniques to knock our ads off daily by causing our ad budgets to be used up. This cost us large amounts of money ongoing without our knowledge (we just thought that Adwords don't work so well for us), and our ads kept on running out of their daily budgets. For a smaller business, this can be crippling. The ClickCease tool was able to put an IMMEDIATE stop to our issue, and we started to see a climb in our quality of traffic through our paid campaigns. This allowed us to expand our campaigns, further increasing traffic to our site, thereby realizing higher conversion amounts. Let's face it, when you cut through the numbers, any small business wants to see as quick an ROI as possible on dollars spent. ClickCease is an integral part of our ongoing online advertising budgets. When you are able spend more of your budget on REAL traffic, you will get more conversions... period.

Pros

Setting up our account and monitoring system with ClickCease was a breeze. We immediately began seeing the results reported to us regularly, and saved on our Google AdWords click costs. I own 2 businesses and have used ClickCease for one of them for over 2 years. Our savings on AdWords for even our smaller traffic website (2000 visits / month avg) far outweigh the cost of subscription (we're saving hundreds of dollars a month on only a $3k/month AdWords spend). What's more, they recently added a competitor tracking feature that we have found extremely useful. On top of this, I would like to commend the customer service team for their speedy responses, attention to detail, and all around great attitude. Whether by email, or on chat (shout out to rep - great work!), the ClickCease team is always ready to help.

Cons

If I had to make one suggestion, it would be to create a mobile app (ios, android) for a more optimized on-mobile-device access point to information. In meetings on-the-go, it would be useful to bring up points during discussion and planning.... and would probably be a selling feature as my network is always asking me "how do you do it?" - pulling out an app on my phone would definitely be "the next level". In addition, and maybe I'm a noob and you already have this feature and I just don't know about it, but having a plug-in for paid social advertising (FB, Insta, LinkedIn, etc) would also be highly useful.

Alex S.

You need this if you run PPC campaigns

Reviewed on 2018/10/13

Awesome, they answer live chat messages instantly. Customer support are particularly knowledgeable and they’re always happy to help with anything.

Pros

Simply put, you need Clickcease if you run any kind of PPC campaign.

We’ve used Clickcease for about 18 months to block the ever growing volume of invalid clicks from the search engines.

Being able to block both individual IP addresses and also IP ranges has allowed us to keep PPC costs under control. We can see that around 30% of clicks from Adwords are invalid, and as Clickcease integrates directly with Adwords to block IP’s there’s very little work to be done at our end after the settings have been made on the Clickcease account.

The most import part of Clickcease is that it gives factual and indisputable evidence when you need to have a war with the search engines to get a credit for invalid clicks. What I mean by this is that when you have IP addresses in your Adwords or Bing account that you’ve blocked, and you still get clicks from them and more importantly charged for the clicks (this does happen a lot) then you can take your Clickcease evidence and use that as the base for a credit. We’ve received credits of around $23,000 in the last 12 months from Adwords alone and we wouldn’t have gotten these were it not for the Clickcease evidence.

Cons

There’s nothing not to like. It’s low cost, it’s reliable and it does what it says on the tin.

Response from ClickCease

Thanks Alex, so happy you are seeing value!

Mike M.

Must have for Adwords - Bing

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

Excellent service to monitor your click companies on google, bing.
They give you detailed reports, block click fraud and they report you can use to protect your ads and money. I would highly suggest this service if you are advertising on Google, Bing

Pros

Excellent service to monitor your click companies on google, bing.

Cons

No issues at all using the service. I really don't have any cons. The only thing I don't like is that only let you keep and customize up to 3 months.

The crystal ball in a world where you can’t see anyone

Reviewed on 2019/09/01

ClickCease has lowered my advertising costs annually while our sales revenue is rising. As this product insures that your marketing funds are being spent correctly. I cannot recommend this product enough to all businesses both large and small

Pros

ClickCease Insures that my marketing dollars being spent correctly and as we Have been able to lower our marketing spend while enjoying a lift in sales

Cons

Nothing it’s great! I am struggling to fine something bad about it

Robin J.

The best way to stop Click Fraud!

Reviewed on 2019/01/30

Everything is already told in the pros part. It's a very user friendly, no BS tool. They do what the say they do.

Pros

In my career of PPC I've seen a lot of account and talked to a lot of business owners. And one thing that's always haunting me is business owners who are scared to pay for clicks coming from competitors.
The moment you start talking about click prices, this is one of the top topics. After doing some research I stumbled on ClickCease, and I'm glad I did. This piece of software does exactly what it says. Of course Google's and Microsoft's filters are good. But by preventing people from clicking the visibility of the PPC accounts went up on the full border. ClickCease completed the used tools in our agency.

noteworthy: Besides the tool itself, the customer service is out of it's league. Other (bigger) companies could take an example to ClickCease's tech-savvy, fast and friendly customer service team.

Cons

Installation can be a hassle, if you're not the owner of the website. But this is with everything that comes with code. Overall the tool is very user friendly!

Rob A.

We beat click fraud!

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

We suspected our competitor was clicking on our ads repeatedly and we didn't know how we could block him. Once we started using ClickCease we were able to see this was in fact the case, and the automated blocking feature ClickCease offers we were able to literally save our campaign from click fraud. Highly advised for anyone advertising on Adwords!

Pros

We were able to easily monitor and block all the fraudulent IP's that were clicking on our Adwords campaign. Support is awesome!

Cons

Would like to have this developed for Facebook fraud as well.

Response from ClickCease

Thanks so much Rob, we are happy you are enjoying ClickCease!

Hyrum T.

Easy to setup and use. Pays for itself!

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

A few of our clients have very competitive industries and previously had quite a bit of click fraud from competitors. This helped solve that problem and increase campaign efficiencies.

Pros

ClickCease is really easy to get setup and running. Reporting is super simple and straight forward so you can show clients or your team or boss the value it brings and the money it saves.

Cons

Blocking isn't automated on Bing so you have to manually add IP's which is time consuming and annoying. But I really only use the service for our Google Ads so its not a huge issue.

Jim K.

Been Great To Us!

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

The best thing I can say about ClickCease is their support is bar none, ALWAYS responds very quickly and JUMPS to help resolve any issues. While they've built a very good platform for monitoring fraudulent clicks for PPC, this technology is ever changing and problems are expected to surface from time to time so support is of the utmost concern with a service like this and ClickCease crushes it in this department!

Pros

Automatic, requires very little if any maintenance or attention after initial configured.

Cons

Honestly can't think of any at the moment.

Narciso J.

Do you want to save money? This is FUNDAMENTAL for any ads campaing

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

Amazing. I love the support because they are fast, you use the online chat and they answer very quickly!

They send you a copy of the conversation at the email.

So to me! I love the software.

Pros

It is very easy to use, and very very funcional.

You only insert your domain, your own rules to filter the users, and "Walla!" its done and working.

At the same time, this software let you block long ip ranges for Google Adwords. Important if you discover that they are using bots.

Cons

To say something "bad", maybe the report each two months with the invalid click in Google Ads it is too late if you have a budget with 2000 euros, but this "law" it is defined by Google not by ClickCease.

Anyway, they send ythe report automatic, so it is perfect.

Or K.

We don't run Google Ads campaigns without clickcease protection anymore

Reviewed on 2018/09/27

Pros

After We got hit several times with fraudulent clicks and lost lots of money (which only a small part of it was returned by Google) I do not agree to run any Google Ads campaign without monitoring the clicks.

You'll be surprised how diligent your competitor can be when it comes to YOUR account and taking it down.

Cons

I wish it had worked with FB Ads fraud clicks and likes too

Brandon W.

Assistance with tech support

Reviewed on 2018/11/23

My overall experience was that working with clickcease has helped and will continue to help us fight back against our competitors who have nothing better to do with their time then changing their IP's and clicking on our ads. Nice to know that we won't even show up to them anymore once they do it once, and they'll think we aren't running ads anymore! Love it!

Pros

The representative that helped me multiple times on different issues on the same day to ensure our ads would be protected against fraudulent clicks asap got us taken care of! The issues we had seemed both long winded and difficult to explain and feel likely that the issues would be able to be resolved without actual phone support or video chat...but she got it handled and answered all of my questions efficiently. I was very shocked at how all my stress melted away once I was done working with these guys on my concerns.

Cons

The interaction would have been easier to explain over the phone, but the fact that it all got taken care of through message support made it all not such a big deal.

Response from ClickCease

Thanks Brandon. BTW, you can always schedule calls with a rep :)

Alona M.

Being a clicker is actually a profession in Russia.....

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

Pros

My name is Alona Meiler Yamin and I am the CEO of an agency specializing in advertising in Russian(Russian Advertising Agency). As part of our leading projects, we are building campaigns targeting Russian audiences in Russia and the former Soviet Union. As you know this geographic area is notoriously known for click frauds. Being a clicker is actually a profession there and there are sites where you can register and receive such clicks from service owners. I always recommend our clients to install software that prevents invalid clicks. This software saves at least 10-20 percent of your advertising budget.

Cons

Actualy Agency plan is too expensive for us

Chad S.

No Brainer for PPC Traffic

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

We've been using the program for 3+ years now and have zero complaints as it has increased our ROAS and made our program easier to grow.

Pros

For a very affordable price, it helps save us thousands of dollars by limiting fraudulent traffic and bots.

Cons

Some of the dashboard is a tad confusing but we did our own independent analysis and it all checked out to be a huge savings for our company.

Frank S.

Solid Additional Safeguard against Click Fraud

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

I really enjoy using ClickCease as a backup to Google's internal fraud protection. Google obviously wants to have a fraud free platform, but click fraud is far from their top priority. I've been using ClickCease for almost two years and enjoy the additional level of protection it provides me and my clients - who are small business owners.

Pros

The customer support is fantastic - the support people are technical and responsive.

Cons

Initially I wasn't a big fan of the interface, but it has definitely improved over the last year and a half.

Oscar G.

Thanks Rafa!

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

I Know, this software is called ClickCease, not Rafa, but in his workteam they have a guy called Rafa.
Rafa is a really nice guy, he convince me to buy the Standard edition of ClickCease and I have to say tha this really save my ass. I work in Colombia in plastic surgery and the levels of click fraud are amazing, the software do all that they said, I know that you can find cheapper softwares, but the customer support is awesome with clickcease and the software really works, so do it. Thanks Rafa :)

(Soory for the bad english)

Pros

-Excelent analytics
-Excelent customer suport
-Good Price
-Easy installation and configuration
-God Dashbord

Cons

At the moment works perfectly for me

Response from ClickCease

Thanks Oscar! We will tell Rafa about how happy you are with him and the software :)

Nophry L.

This Should Be Your Click Fraud Choice!

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

a very pleasant ride!

Pros

1. easy to implement
2. amazing customer service
3. always available for questions and clarifications
4. it delivers clear results
5. competitor tracking

Cons

1. they don't have a mobile app, In today's world, this should be a must.

ClickCease is easy to use & has lots of very powerful features, optimizing our web experience.

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

Pros

ClickCease does an amazing job at clearly laying out all its tools & features. It's also powerful enough to actively block bots from our AdWords. It's led to a much more robust & safe web experience within our company.

Cons

Initially we were concerned the features might not fit our agency well but it became very clear that we had lots to gain by using ClickCease. Thankfully, we were able to incorporate it into our workflow fully.

Ana B.

ClickCease review

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

It is easy to use, transparent, and there is a lot of manual control. Customer service is great and they are more than willing to explain everything and find the best way to solve the problem. Our Account manager, Zack Shipman is great and very dedicated. He made constant efforts to realize what are the client's needs, and how to improve the way ClickCease works for us.
ClickCease saved us a lot of money by now and eliminated our competitors' efforts to harm our budget. Would recommend to anyone in e-commerce business.

Pros

Easy to use, transparent, lots of manual settings, amazing customer service and account manager.

Cons

Some of the reports weren't correct, but the problem is being solved now.

Ofir A.

Phenomenal click detection and block solution

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

Been working with Click cease for the last 2 years and they saved whole lot of fraudulent clicks for my clients

Pros

Easy setup
great customer service
affordable pricing
detailed report

Cons

I guess the new ad spy feature is still in beta because I haven't seen much data from it yet.

Christian V.

Protects you from craudent Ad klicks

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

Google does not help you when single useres kilck your ads 10 or more tmes per minute. Clickease use the google ip blocking to keep thes useres, or ex employee or competitors out.

Pros

Helpes us when an Ex Employee kept clicking out google ads.

Cons

No problems so far. This is fuly automated

Uri A.

I Run PPC campaigns in very competitive markets, unfortunately not all the competitors playing fair

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Great software, if your budget is running out with no conversions and high CTR just try it and save tons of $

Pros

Allow me to ignore the competitor clicks and run high bids, and saves me time looking at the IP recordings manually.
In some industries it's a matter of losing or winning

Cons

Interface design is a bit old and hard to find, but the support is super fast and helpful

Kasia S.

Awesome tool to help automate IP banning and save money

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

I love the tool. It's just not realistic to look up all the IP's that click on your ads and this helped eliminate my manual process of counting IP's and banning multi-clickers with no conversions. Real time and money saver. It's also great because I only have to maintain one banned IP list instead of going into each campaign.

I requested a feature add, and they took care of it within a week, which blew my mind. I've never seen software improved upon that quick, so their team rocks- very responsive.

Pros

-ability to manage only 1 IP ban list for all campaigns
-auto-detection rules
-own IP ban list

Cons

-'Click Fraud Threshold' has a max of 100 days. As a low volume campaign I'd like the ability to set this to up to 360 days if possible.
-'Block IPs for a certain period' has a max of 90 days. Again, as a low volume campaign I'd like the ability to set this to up to 180 days if possible.

Joshua P.

ClickCease Saves Me Money!

Reviewed on 2019/01/30

ClickCease has been great. It is easy to use and saves me a lot of money. The employees there are super helpful and check in from time to time to make sure everything is going well. I would highly recommend using ClickCease for all of your CPC accounts.

Pros

ClickCease is very easy to use, and I love the fact that the automatically submit refund requests to Google.

Cons

At first I was getting a lot of notification emails about the IPs that were getting blocked, but I have since learned how to shut those off.

Roman M.

We love it!

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Pros

We've been using ClickCease for over a year on one of our products. We love it so much, and we started to use it for a second product recently.

Cons

It's been very efficient in keeping bad traffic away coming from AdWords, and at the same time saving us money.

Yona R.

A Digital Marketing Lifesaver

Reviewed on 2018/08/03

Pros

The Clickcease software enabled our company to ensure that our ads were properly servicing potential clients and that fraudulent clicks were systematically removed. It was incredibly easy and intuitive working on the Clickcease platform and working directly with their engineers.

Cons

I can't find any cons for Clickcease, they were exceptionally helpful and accommodating of our particularly complex and tricky case of click fraud. They also made themselves available throughout the day, despite a considerable time difference.

Response from ClickCease

Thanks for the great review Yona.
Happy we could help you and your campaigns.