4,9
Ian S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

I tried all the rest, and I went with the best.

Reviewed on 2020/06/27

It's rare when you test out all of the competitors in a market segment, and one of the stands SO FAR above the rest, in all the areas that are most important (effectiveness, price, management, implementation, and support team).

This has been our consistent experience with ClickCease.

Pros

To think that fraud doesn't exist within many industries, is turning a blind eye to the facts.

Our OWN clients used to engage in click-fraud on a slow day, before we worked with them to improve their leads, and Google Ads close rates (and put them into the top place, and now they are so busy, they don't have time to think about such things).

After doing long demo tests of PPC Protect and ClickGuard, it was immediately apparent that ClickCease NOT ONLY had a superior SYSTEM, but they had a proper TEAM to work with you, help guide the onboarding (which honestly, is quick and easy, even if you're not wildly skilled with these types of solutions), and to jump in and explore different use-cases and options at the drop of a hat.

I've NEVER felt rushed, I've ALWAYS found their team to be knowledgeable, friendly, and responsive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I just worked through a number of conceptual use-cases, as we are seeing easily $2K+ fraud/month savings for some heavy accounts.

The fact that we pay... $50 per account, and our SMALLEST account is saving $55 (on a slow month), and our busiest is saving $2,876.20/month... it's the definition of a "no-brainer".

And THEN you get Ad-Spy? That's a standalone product by another vendor (and I've bought them before) AND it's better.

Cons

I buy and return a LOT of software, because it doesn't live up to the hype.

I have -100% cons for ClickCease.

Response from ClickCease

Ian, thanks so much for writing these amazing words. We are honored to serve Drive+ Company.
This type of review makes our day and it will be shared with the entire ClickCease team. We will reach out to you on another platform to thank you as well.
All the best,
The ClickCease team.

Hyrum T.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Easy to setup and use. Pays for itself!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/08/27

A few of our clients have very competitive industries and previously had quite a bit of click fraud from competitors. This helped solve that problem and increase campaign efficiencies.

Pros

ClickCease is really easy to get setup and running. Reporting is super simple and straight forward so you can show clients or your team or boss the value it brings and the money it saves.

Cons

Blocking isn't automated on Bing so you have to manually add IP's which is time consuming and annoying. But I really only use the service for our Google Ads so its not a huge issue.

Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

I like the window into fraud, but it really doesn't work

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/03/10

It's OK. Google is the problem not ClickCease. Google is the mafia of online advertising. They leech onto your business and force wasted ad budget. 70% of all advertising traffic is a flush down the toilet. ClickCease has good intentions. Google isn't having it. Blocked IP's mean nothing to Google. I can block until I am blue in the face and the clicks keep getting registered through ClickCease.

Pros

I like the reporting and the ease of use. Conceptually, I wish it worked. But it just simply does not.

Cons

It does not stop Google. Nothing can. Google allows the clicks in the banned IP list to keep on coming. On top of that, Google caps you at 500 blocked IP's. With thousands of users per month. Probably 40,000+ users per month, 500 blocked is nothing. Regardless, Google doesn't even care. I have battled them and presented ClickCeaese data to them and they tell me it is inaccurate. Over and over. I watched my ad spend increase by 1K per month on average since I implemenetd ClickCease. I cannot stop the fraud. And when ClickCease sends in the refund claim, whcih should be many thousands of dollars, Google credits back like 25.00 total. I stil keep click cease because I do believe the data and I believe Google is pure fraud. Some day, I plan to get a legal team and sue Google for millions. For now, I am collecting data to prove my case!

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Jim T.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
Company size: Self Employed

ClickCease saves me money every month. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

I was receiving multiple clicks, either from competitors or just idiot customers repeatedly clicking on my Google ads and wasting advertising expense for my resume business [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] immediately after implementing ClickCease, I started saving at least $100 every week. So, ClickCease has become an essential part of my business model. I wouldn't think about not using it.

Pros

Excellent customer support via chat. Automatic interface with Google Adwords to update new suspicious IP addresses instantly (results in Google stopping charges for multiple clicks?. Easy to use control panel. Provides additional tracking of specific keywords clicked in my ad campaigns, in real time. Definitely saves me hundreds of dollars every month in multiple clicks.

Cons

I have no complaints about ClickCease at all. In my experience, it is 100% user-friendly.

Steve P.

Don't Run A PPC Campaign Without ClickCease

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

The customer service has been excellent. ClickCease has been proactive in helping configure my accounts and understand more about the settings. Plus, the automated reports your company sends in very helpful in understanding results and the impact your program is having on results.

Pros

ClickCease gives me and my client's an extra layer of protection against click fraud. It gives me more options in preventing click fraud and more control in filtering this out. It help me and more client's save money and make my paid advertising more relevant.

Cons

The cost of the program (monthly subscription) and I wish the program would allow us to better filter out geographic areas by state / region, etc.

Alex S.
Industry: Financial Services

You need this if you run PPC campaigns

Reviewed on 2018/10/13

Awesome, they answer live chat messages instantly. Customer support are particularly knowledgeable and they’re always happy to help with anything.

Pros

Simply put, you need Clickcease if you run any kind of PPC campaign.

We’ve used Clickcease for about 18 months to block the ever growing volume of invalid clicks from the search engines.

Being able to block both individual IP addresses and also IP ranges has allowed us to keep PPC costs under control. We can see that around 30% of clicks from Adwords are invalid, and as Clickcease integrates directly with Adwords to block IP’s there’s very little work to be done at our end after the settings have been made on the Clickcease account.

The most import part of Clickcease is that it gives factual and indisputable evidence when you need to have a war with the search engines to get a credit for invalid clicks. What I mean by this is that when you have IP addresses in your Adwords or Bing account that you’ve blocked, and you still get clicks from them and more importantly charged for the clicks (this does happen a lot) then you can take your Clickcease evidence and use that as the base for a credit. We’ve received credits of around $23,000 in the last 12 months from Adwords alone and we wouldn’t have gotten these were it not for the Clickcease evidence.

Cons

There’s nothing not to like. It’s low cost, it’s reliable and it does what it says on the tin.

Response from ClickCease

Thanks Alex, so happy you are seeing value!

Frank M.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great Experience

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/01/13

ClickCease has been great. As a small business owner, our advertising dollars are carefully spent. I like knowing that I can block out our competitors from clicking our ads and waiting our budget. I highly recommend this service to small and large businesses.

The software is easy enough to understand.

Pros

I like the the software is easy to use - even for a novice. The dashboard is easy to read and I very much like that customer service is available 24/7. I've needed help from customer service and they are always right there on the chat line.

Cons

I really enjoy the software. I wish maybe there were more videos.

Lyes L.
Industry: Insurance

simple using and valuable

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

The software its very simple in using and very valuable for us.

Pros

All the features are great especially IP Block and Funds claim also a great reporting and analytics data

Cons

The product limitation clicks for Pro plan and domain limitation for standard plan

Cassie L.
Industry: Consumer Services

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 2020/03/11

Fantastic, the customer service is every bit as good as the software. Clickcease gives me Peace of Mind.

Pros

If you are a small business paying for PPC advertising this is a much have. In a competitive market, sometimes your competition wants to sabotage your success for their own gain by clicking on your ads which eats up your ad spend. Clickcease nips this is the bud. Software pays for itself in dividends.

Cons

I've only been using Clickcease for a couple of weeks and so far I haven't experienced any.

Stephan F.
Industry: Law Practice

A Must Have for Any Google Ads Account

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

At JustLegal Marketing, our team used to spend hours analyzing clicks, server logs, IP addresses, site visitor behavior, etc. to target potential click fraud on our accounts. ClickCease has simplified and automated that entire process for us. In fact, the service catches much more fraudulent activity than we uncovered manually. Overall, if you aren't using ClickCease on your accounts, then you are losing money every day. You deserve 5 Stars ClickCease!

Pros

Easy to implement and use. Automated monitoring and reporting.

Cons

Frankly, I see no cons to share about ClickCease.

Daniel R.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

True value, unbeatable customer service, instant results!

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

We work in a highly competitive industry and found that we were victimized multiple times by "sleazy" competitors using various techniques to knock our ads off daily by causing our ad budgets to be used up. This cost us large amounts of money ongoing without our knowledge (we just thought that Adwords don't work so well for us), and our ads kept on running out of their daily budgets. For a smaller business, this can be crippling. The ClickCease tool was able to put an IMMEDIATE stop to our issue, and we started to see a climb in our quality of traffic through our paid campaigns. This allowed us to expand our campaigns, further increasing traffic to our site, thereby realizing higher conversion amounts. Let's face it, when you cut through the numbers, any small business wants to see as quick an ROI as possible on dollars spent. ClickCease is an integral part of our ongoing online advertising budgets. When you are able spend more of your budget on REAL traffic, you will get more conversions... period.

Pros

Setting up our account and monitoring system with ClickCease was a breeze. We immediately began seeing the results reported to us regularly, and saved on our Google AdWords click costs. I own 2 businesses and have used ClickCease for one of them for over 2 years. Our savings on AdWords for even our smaller traffic website (2000 visits / month avg) far outweigh the cost of subscription (we're saving hundreds of dollars a month on only a $3k/month AdWords spend). What's more, they recently added a competitor tracking feature that we have found extremely useful. On top of this, I would like to commend the customer service team for their speedy responses, attention to detail, and all around great attitude. Whether by email, or on chat (shout out to rep - great work!), the ClickCease team is always ready to help.

Cons

If I had to make one suggestion, it would be to create a mobile app (ios, android) for a more optimized on-mobile-device access point to information. In meetings on-the-go, it would be useful to bring up points during discussion and planning.... and would probably be a selling feature as my network is always asking me "how do you do it?" - pulling out an app on my phone would definitely be "the next level". In addition, and maybe I'm a noob and you already have this feature and I just don't know about it, but having a plug-in for paid social advertising (FB, Insta, LinkedIn, etc) would also be highly useful.

Mike M.
Industry: Consumer Electronics

Must have for Adwords - Bing

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

Excellent service to monitor your click companies on google, bing.
They give you detailed reports, block click fraud and they report you can use to protect your ads and money. I would highly suggest this service if you are advertising on Google, Bing

Pros

Excellent service to monitor your click companies on google, bing.

Cons

No issues at all using the service. I really don't have any cons. The only thing I don't like is that only let you keep and customize up to 3 months.

Industry: Telecommunications

The crystal ball in a world where you can’t see anyone

Reviewed on 2019/09/01

ClickCease has lowered my advertising costs annually while our sales revenue is rising. As this product insures that your marketing funds are being spent correctly. I cannot recommend this product enough to all businesses both large and small

Pros

ClickCease Insures that my marketing dollars being spent correctly and as we Have been able to lower our marketing spend while enjoying a lift in sales

Cons

Nothing it’s great! I am struggling to fine something bad about it

Robin J.
Industry: Internet

The best way to stop Click Fraud!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/01/30

Everything is already told in the pros part. It's a very user friendly, no BS tool. They do what the say they do.

Pros

In my career of PPC I've seen a lot of account and talked to a lot of business owners. And one thing that's always haunting me is business owners who are scared to pay for clicks coming from competitors.
The moment you start talking about click prices, this is one of the top topics. After doing some research I stumbled on ClickCease, and I'm glad I did. This piece of software does exactly what it says. Of course Google's and Microsoft's filters are good. But by preventing people from clicking the visibility of the PPC accounts went up on the full border. ClickCease completed the used tools in our agency.

noteworthy: Besides the tool itself, the customer service is out of it's league. Other (bigger) companies could take an example to ClickCease's tech-savvy, fast and friendly customer service team.

Cons

Installation can be a hassle, if you're not the owner of the website. But this is with everything that comes with code. Overall the tool is very user friendly!

Rob A.
Industry: Consumer Goods

We beat click fraud!

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

We suspected our competitor was clicking on our ads repeatedly and we didn't know how we could block him. Once we started using ClickCease we were able to see this was in fact the case, and the automated blocking feature ClickCease offers we were able to literally save our campaign from click fraud. Highly advised for anyone advertising on Adwords!

Pros

We were able to easily monitor and block all the fraudulent IP's that were clicking on our Adwords campaign. Support is awesome!

Cons

Would like to have this developed for Facebook fraud as well.

Response from ClickCease

Thanks so much Rob, we are happy you are enjoying ClickCease!

Jim K.

Been Great To Us!

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

The best thing I can say about ClickCease is their support is bar none, ALWAYS responds very quickly and JUMPS to help resolve any issues. While they've built a very good platform for monitoring fraudulent clicks for PPC, this technology is ever changing and problems are expected to surface from time to time so support is of the utmost concern with a service like this and ClickCease crushes it in this department!

Pros

Automatic, requires very little if any maintenance or attention after initial configured.

Cons

Honestly can't think of any at the moment.

Narciso J.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Do you want to save money? This is FUNDAMENTAL for any ads campaing

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

Amazing. I love the support because they are fast, you use the online chat and they answer very quickly!

They send you a copy of the conversation at the email.

So to me! I love the software.

Pros

It is very easy to use, and very very funcional.

You only insert your domain, your own rules to filter the users, and "Walla!" its done and working.

At the same time, this software let you block long ip ranges for Google Adwords. Important if you discover that they are using bots.

Cons

To say something "bad", maybe the report each two months with the invalid click in Google Ads it is too late if you have a budget with 2000 euros, but this "law" it is defined by Google not by ClickCease.

Anyway, they send ythe report automatic, so it is perfect.

Or K.

We don't run Google Ads campaigns without clickcease protection anymore

Reviewed on 2018/09/27

Pros

After We got hit several times with fraudulent clicks and lost lots of money (which only a small part of it was returned by Google) I do not agree to run any Google Ads campaign without monitoring the clicks.

You'll be surprised how diligent your competitor can be when it comes to YOUR account and taking it down.

Cons

I wish it had worked with FB Ads fraud clicks and likes too

Brandon W.

Assistance with tech support

Reviewed on 2018/11/23

My overall experience was that working with clickcease has helped and will continue to help us fight back against our competitors who have nothing better to do with their time then changing their IP's and clicking on our ads. Nice to know that we won't even show up to them anymore once they do it once, and they'll think we aren't running ads anymore! Love it!

Pros

The representative that helped me multiple times on different issues on the same day to ensure our ads would be protected against fraudulent clicks asap got us taken care of! The issues we had seemed both long winded and difficult to explain and feel likely that the issues would be able to be resolved without actual phone support or video chat...but she got it handled and answered all of my questions efficiently. I was very shocked at how all my stress melted away once I was done working with these guys on my concerns.

Cons

The interaction would have been easier to explain over the phone, but the fact that it all got taken care of through message support made it all not such a big deal.

Response from ClickCease

Thanks Brandon. BTW, you can always schedule calls with a rep :)

Chad S.
Industry: Retail

No Brainer for PPC Traffic

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

We've been using the program for 3+ years now and have zero complaints as it has increased our ROAS and made our program easier to grow.

Pros

For a very affordable price, it helps save us thousands of dollars by limiting fraudulent traffic and bots.

Cons

Some of the dashboard is a tad confusing but we did our own independent analysis and it all checked out to be a huge savings for our company.

Alona M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Being a clicker is actually a profession in Russia.....

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

Pros

My name is Alona Meiler Yamin and I am the CEO of an agency specializing in advertising in Russian(Russian Advertising Agency). As part of our leading projects, we are building campaigns targeting Russian audiences in Russia and the former Soviet Union. As you know this geographic area is notoriously known for click frauds. Being a clicker is actually a profession there and there are sites where you can register and receive such clicks from service owners. I always recommend our clients to install software that prevents invalid clicks. This software saves at least 10-20 percent of your advertising budget.

Cons

Actualy Agency plan is too expensive for us

Wesley S.
Industry: Law Practice

Click Cease Support RULES!

Reviewed on 2019/10/22

significant reduction in click fraud

Pros

It is awesome and it works. We block numerous fraudster

Cons

nothing to report. Maybe wish they kept the data longer

Frank S.

Solid Additional Safeguard against Click Fraud

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

I really enjoy using ClickCease as a backup to Google's internal fraud protection. Google obviously wants to have a fraud free platform, but click fraud is far from their top priority. I've been using ClickCease for almost two years and enjoy the additional level of protection it provides me and my clients - who are small business owners.

Pros

The customer support is fantastic - the support people are technical and responsive.

Cons

Initially I wasn't a big fan of the interface, but it has definitely improved over the last year and a half.

Oscar G.
Industry: Design

Thanks Rafa!

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

I Know, this software is called ClickCease, not Rafa, but in his workteam they have a guy called Rafa.
Rafa is a really nice guy, he convince me to buy the Standard edition of ClickCease and I have to say tha this really save my ass. I work in Colombia in plastic surgery and the levels of click fraud are amazing, the software do all that they said, I know that you can find cheapper softwares, but the customer support is awesome with clickcease and the software really works, so do it. Thanks Rafa :)

(Soory for the bad english)

Pros

-Excelent analytics
-Excelent customer suport
-Good Price
-Easy installation and configuration
-God Dashbord

Cons

At the moment works perfectly for me

Response from ClickCease

Thanks Oscar! We will tell Rafa about how happy you are with him and the software :)

Nophry L.
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

This Should Be Your Click Fraud Choice!

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

a very pleasant ride!

Pros

1. easy to implement
2. amazing customer service
3. always available for questions and clarifications
4. it delivers clear results
5. competitor tracking

Cons

1. they don't have a mobile app, In today's world, this should be a must.