Wylie Business System

4,8
Maria M.

Point of Sale

Reviewed on 2016/12/02

Wylie Systems has created a program that allows users so many options - all in one. I am able to accurately track inventory, sales, sales tax, process payments or returns easily. I love the feature to communicate with customers too-whether scheduling weekly visits, or sending emails to certain groups without much effort. I do wish the customer had access to the schedule to change their own appointment if necessary, and I believe that feature may be coming. I don't think I even utilize all that the system can do for me! Customer support has been incredibly responsive. I would definitely recommend Wylie Systems as a preferred vendor and a valuable investment for your business.

Pros

The sales process and inventory management are so efficient as well as communication with customers

Cons

Wish the client had ability to change their appointment if necessary

Debra C.

It's all in one place!

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

Increased control over inventory and increased organization of client data.

Pros

I like the fact that it serves two sides of my business, inventory control and management of client information. But I have to say that what I like most is the fact that a person answers the phone every time I call. Everyone I have talked to has been quick about solving my problem and very courteous. They are always looking to improve the product, letting me know when improvements are expected and listening to what improvements would make it easier for me. I am not bombarded with emails. Great company.

Cons

It times out and frequent sign-ins are necessary during the day.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Debra, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie!
We're glad you like our product!
We're sorry that it times out when there is no activity, but as you probably know, that is a HIPAA requirement to protect patient information.

Kristen W.

Wylie Business system

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

It has been great. Will is amazing and his response time is fabulous! I love the program and I love the customer support!

Pros

I love all of the reports that I can generate in the system. I love that I can send forms to the doctor's that are already created for me. It is very easy to use overall.

Cons

That sometimes finding the info I want is a little difficult to locate. I know it is there but figuring out which report will get me the results I need can by a little frustrating, if it is something that I don't look for very often.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Kristen, thanks for the great review!
We do have a LOT of reports in the system, there might be a way to change the way they are organized to better meet your needs. We'll keep on making it better!

Lori G.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great POS system, awesome customer support.

Reviewed on 2016/12/05

We have been using Wylie for about six months, while there have been some bugs to work out, the customer support has been the best I've ever experienced and issues are solved immediately. They are constantly adding new features and listening to what their client's needs are. I don't think I have ever waited more than 10 minutes for a problem to be solved, even if it wasn't a problem on their end. - ALWAYS answers the phone.

Pros

Ease of use. The different reports that are available. There are lots of filters so you can narrow down what you are looking for.

Cons

There aren't really any issues that I have come across. There are a few things, like credit/returns that I have problems with, but that a feature we don't need to use often, so it is more of remembering the steps more than a problem with the software.

Feedback

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

Overall the software is a good value and they are contently trying to improve the product. Just like any other platform out there, there are some good things and things that could be improved. Good value though.

Pros

The amount of features and ability to ad additional users and employees is good. Text and email reminders are very helpful and there are good additional features.

Cons

The scheduler is not very good and can use some improvements. It could be easier to have quick access and the ability to edit future appointments for clients.

Response from Wylie Systems

Thanks for the feedback!

It would be good to know what you don't like about the scheduler. In general our customers tell us they like it...we will continue to improve it though, based on feedback we receive.

Estelle S.

Happy with the software.

Reviewed on 2016/12/02

I have been very statsfied with the software. There are certain areas that I hope to see change in the future but they are constantly making improvements. The costumer service is amazing! They are quick to fix issues and always asking users what we would like to see done differently.

Pros

Costumer service. Always making improvements.

Cons

On certain computers the size of the window can be too small and it includes a lot of scrolling.

Estelle S.

Very happy.

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

The system has been great to use. Very easy to navigate. The company is always working to improve the software and looking for customer feedback. The customer service is fantastic.

Pros

Customer service. Easy to use.

Cons

Seems to work only with google chrome.

Albina B.

Very easy to use

Reviewed on 2016/12/14

Love it. Was very easy to install and start using right away. They also do updates to improve the user interface. Would definitely recommend.

Sara M.

POS Review

Reviewed on 2016/12/21

There has been highs and lows - but for the most part is an improvement. The calendar application has alot of bugs, still but can see the changes!

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Sara, please let us know what the 'bugs' are in the calendar, as we are not aware of any? As you know you can call, text or email at any time.

Ashley M.
Industry: Medical Practice
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great business software!

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Pros

Easy to use and teach; different colors for different providers appts; lots of tools for keeping up with purchases and inventory; predictive purchase helper for what has been sold/popular items

Cons

Would add more quick buttons; option to post a payment over the amount without automatically applying a cash-back transaction to edit and remove; email reminders come from the provider of the appt, not the person who scheduled the appt.

Response from Wylie Systems

HI Ashley,

Were glad you like our system!!

Thank you for the feedback. Please see the scheduler page in the setup section for more options on email reminders. Please send me an email with more information on what you mean regarding cash-back transactions - [email protected]

Industry: Government Administration
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Wylie Business System Review

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

Wylie systems maintains effective client profiles and records. We are able to research and create client plans based on data collected for purchasing behaviors, attendance and diet performance

Pros

This system was easy to use and coordinates well with the Ideal Protein business. The letters and communication feature is nice and allows the opportunity to save templates for fast and easy correspondence. The calendar is very good and easy to use. I especially appreciate the notification element incorporated on the customer side to keep clients informed about their appointments. The service is exceptional. Questions were answered timely and any problems with the system were handled quickly.

Cons

The inventory system is lacking features and functions to make it easy to view available stock and effectively prepare business orders. The process is too segmented and is not efficient when trying to create reports and determine business needs.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi, and thank you for your time!
I'm glad you like the system!
Please phone, email or text us with what you would like to see changed in the Inventory section.

Sheri Z.

Love Wylie!

Reviewed on 2018/07/27

Love Wylie! Very easy to learn and use. Customer service is awesome. My workflow has improved since I implemented Wylie!

Pros

What I love most about this software is the ease of use and all of the functionality including my POS and schedule are all combined. I also love that it's in the cloud so I can access it anywhere.The reporting is amazing. I'm sure there are functions that I don't even know I have yet as I am fairly new to the software.

Cons

There are always improvements that can be made but team at Wylie is always open to hear suggestions!

Matt A.

A great choice

Reviewed on 2018/07/29

The system works great. Or tracks my inventory, runs my POS, as no keeps track of everything for me.

Pros

It is comprehensive, but still always improving.

Cons

Nothing, I feel like the software does everything I need.

Response from Wylie Systems

Thanks for the feedback Matt!

Glad your happy with everything...we'll make sure we don't mess with how the system works/how you navigate, as we continually add new features.

Deidre D.

POS Review

Reviewed on 2018/08/08

Wylie has helped me with ordering product and managing shipment.

Pros

I like that it has multiple features like the scheduler.

Cons

I wish there was a faster way to create a new client. I don't like having to enter them into one area and then schedule in another.
I would also like if the scheduling tool allowed for bi-weekly appointments and once a month appointments.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Deidre, thanks for your time!
We're glad you like the many integrated features of Wylie.
It looks like you aren't aware of how to create recurring appointments (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly etc.) - you just need to click the recurring appointment box when creating your appointment - please call, text or email if you need help.

Will

Kimberly P.

My experience with Wylie Business System

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

The Wylie Business System has made daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales monitoring extremely simple and very easy. I can access virtually any necessary information with just a few clicks of the mouse. Can't imagine running my business without it.

Pros

Easy to use system, NO bugs, Great customer support when necessary, dependable

Cons

The color of the home page and the font (thinner than I'd like)
Those are the only negatives I can think of!

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Kimberly, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie!
We're glad your enjoying the system, we will work hard to make sure it continues to meet your needs!

Bonnie H.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Fan of Wylie Business System!

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

Wylie Business System has provided features for me that I didn't even know existed and made my business life easier. Responsiveness on the part of the company has been amazing. I have called outside of business hours, I have asked questions (because I am not very technologically savvy), both via email and phone, and always received a solution oriented response in a very timely manner.

Pros

The service, the functionality and how the company is constantly listening to their customers and adding helpful features.

Cons

That the main company I work with didn't come up with this software!

Pam Z.
Company size: Self Employed

POS System for sales and inventory tracking

Reviewed on 2017/01/23

The system is user friendly and can track sales by product, employee,profit margin and much more. Very helpful aid for forecasting orders and tracking inventory. Support is always available and very helpful with easy to understand explanations.

Pros

You can use this program for just the basic sales and invoices with no training or as management use the more advanced features which are equally easy to learn and use.

Cons

No issues

Jihn S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great for my health center

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

For my small business. I can operate effectively with the information I need. And I don't have to invest in Quick books.

Pros

It is easy to learn, easy to use. Fully integrated with our supplier's info.

Cons

Would like a little more info included on sales summary. I am told it is coming, but isn't here yet.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi John, thanks for taking the time to do a review on Wylie!
Glad you like the system!
We will continue to improve the system to meet your needs.

Jennifer G.

Pleased overall

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

I would recommend to others, the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

Pros

We have rarely had any issues with the software. And any issue we have had was quickly resolved.

Cons

Trying to get through when there was an issue, only once, took a day and half!!!

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to review Wylie!
We are glad we are happy with the system, but sorry that you didn't get a quick response to your request for help. We will do what is necessary to make sure that doesn't happen again! Keep in mid you can also text or call for help.

Will

Jena S.

So much better

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

Wylie has helped me stay in communication with my clients better and I am experiencing a better retention and success rate.

Pros

I like that we are able to merge several different applications into one program. Makes my life so much easier so that I can work with my clients and not focus on paperwork.

Cons

Can't think of anything right now. Happy Customer...

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Jena, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie!
We're glad you like the all-in-one nature of the system!

Kara P.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

New business owner

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Pros

I can query sales pretty specifically .

Cons

It doesn't work with my Square reader or any of the wireless Cayan devices

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Kara,

You can use the system with the Square Reader and we are directly integrated with Cayan either with Card Reader or their Genius device. As you know, you can call us any time if you need help.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

April M.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Great system for a small business

Reviewed on 2017/01/07

Previously we used a different system. The representative has surpassed our previous system. Very easy to use!

Pros

Very easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a few attempts to run invoices through.

A real timesaver!

Reviewed on 2018/07/27

Doing inventory used to be a real pain! It is so much easier now! I love the caregiver feature. The ease of staying in contact with the caregiver is just awesome!

Pros

Love every aspect of the pos system. It saves me so much time from inventory to sales reports!

Cons

I haven’t found anything I don’t like!

Cathy N.

great system

Reviewed on 2016/12/20

Have loved the POS for inventory, sales and reports since we started using 4 years ago. This is wonderful, very accessible and supportive of our needs. Have recommended the POS to several IP clinic owners. I know that many of the enhancements are still works in progress such as the scheduling system. It's not as easy and user friendly as our current system but hopeful that it will be in future.

Overall Review

Reviewed on 2018/07/27

At this time we only use the schedule due to not being very happy with the rest of it. We may eventually stop that when we find another scheduling program.

Pros

Scheduling program is very useful. I especially like the reminders sent to clients. This part of the POS system is why we stay.

Cons

We have experienced problems with the inventory section. We need a more comprehensive inventory program and had to purchase another system for this. So we no longer use the inventory. I also did not like the email section. There were no choices for designing emails with different fonts, sizes, bold, italics & colors. I used it very little and eventually stopped because I could design attractive emails in Outlook. I was hoping to use it for newsletters but because of the lack of design functions I use Outlook instead.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10