Showing 396 reviews of 380

Podium

Review management, reputation software, feedback & webchat

Showing 396 reviews of 380
Kevin C.

Love it but don't always love paying for it!

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

Overall, it's really good. I'm a big fan of feeling valued as a customer, and I don't feel valued, I feel like a number. I rarely get check-ins from the company. On top of that, I think the ability to get reviews could be a little better. Our customers just don't really react when we ask them for the review. They are always willing, but then seem to have some difficulty completing the process.

Pros

The ease of use is great, I love taking the conversation from the website to texting, and it's great for that. It also makes it pretty easy to request reviews, and so that is great.

Cons

It feels really expensive to me. At this point I might be able to get similar functionality for significantly less money, but nonetheless, because we've made the investment in it and trained our team on it, I selfishly don't want to have to deplore another program and do another batch of training.

Alicia H.
  • Industry: Automotive

Chat and review tool in one

Reviewed on 2021/02/01

Good

Pros

Great way to increase google reviews and BDC likes the chat portion.

Cons

I do not have any complaints or input at this point

Josh G.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great Program!

Reviewed on 2020/05/29

Pros

I appreciate how easy it is to navigate through the different pages and separate my message boards from my coworkers. The program is fast and efficient and I have not experienced any issues.

Cons

On a rare occasion, customers have reported that they were unable to open links sent through podium. It is my belief that this was likely user error on their end as I have not experienced this issue.

Kaity M.

So easy to use!

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

Without Podium it was difficult for us to get reviews and maintain a high rating. Since we starting using the platform we're up nearly a thousand reviews. The Facebook messaging integration has been great too since we don't need to give everyone access to our Facebook page.

Pros

The software is so easy to use that we have just about everyone in our dealership using it. A quick walkthrough was all our least tech savvy people needed to be able to use it. Since starting with Podium our overall Google rating has jumped up to 4.7 and we have nearly 1500 reviews.

Cons

Occasionally the tagging feature is a little wonky. For example one of our employees has the same first name as the company so he is tagged in every review that mentions the company by name.

Brandon H.

Great Concept

Reviewed on 2021/02/02

Pros

I liked being able to speak directly with the customer via text message and be able to see real time responses.

Cons

This has been really useful in connecting with customers in a new way. The issues I have with it are loading of customer information when typing numbers. It takes a long time to look up and identify a contact. The other issue may be on our end but once a review has been sent we cannot send another even if it has been a year since if was sent. Very frustrating.

Marie-alice M.

Podium

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

Great decision for our orthodontic office.

Pros

We have integrated Podium to improve our communications with our orthodontic patients by offering texting, to facilitate potential patients to communicate with us through our website plugin and encourage patients to leave us a review on their experience at our office. This has worked really well for us, and we have reached a high level of patient reviews.

Cons

There are other software that offer additional services including Podium's offerings included although they may be pricier and not work in Quebec. A few issues when Google review links give issues.

Mark S.

best product found at our trade show

Reviewed on 2021/01/26

We used to ask our clients to leave us a review, and they all said they would. Very few ever did. Since we got Podium, our reviews are through the roof. It makes it very easy our our clients to leave us a review.

Pros

I found it very easy to use and implement and very easy to train the sales associate to use

Cons

some of the comments from Podium are not easily discernable by non techie sales associates. When a request is asked more than once the response from Podium is not easy to understand.

Chris W.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Fantastic

Pros

This program has given an easy way for customers to contact us, which was very nice during the pandemic here. It has also provided for a fantastic way to communicate with customers using my cellphone but without giving them my phone number. Not only that, it allows us to easily gather google reviews when we remember to utilize that function.

Cons

If anything, the only thing I can think of is to improve the design a little more in terms of user friendliness. But I can’t think of anything specifically at the moment

Marci B.

VERY USER FRIENDLY SYSTEM

Reviewed on 2021/01/28

OVERALL ITS HELPED INCREASE FEEDBACK AND INTERACTION WITH A LOT MORE CUSTOMERS & POTENTIAL CLIENTS

Pros

I LOVE THAT THE SYSTEM IS VERY USER FRIENDLY & ALLOWS BOTH THE CUSTOMER & THE BUSINESS INTERACT WITHOUT ANY DIFFICULTIES. ITS BEEN A VERY NICE ADDITION TO OUR OFFICE & ESP HAPPY WITH ITS ABILITY TO DRIVE MANY MORE POSITIVE REVIEWS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS

Cons

I THINK OR WOULD LIKE IT TO BE A LITTLE MORE COST EFFECTIVE ESP WITH THE FEATURE TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS, WHICH WAS NOT COST EFFICIENT FOR US TO USE

Bernadine O.
  • Industry: Insurance

Satisfied

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Podium has been a great tool for our office.

Pros

The best feature is being able to have our customers send us documents through podium instead of using email. It's convenient to our customers who are on the go and who need to send us documents right away.

Cons

I don't think I've seen the feature where we can set up a group text between office employees.
Also it would great to see a feature that allows us to send a mass text our to our clients when their is an emergency shut down, office hours have changed and or any updated information that we need to share with our clients quickly.

Danyelle H.

Reviewed on 2020/05/21

It is a way to communicate with our patients that is user friendly and part of the generation trends that patients want to utilize over phone calls and emails. It has been a great tool that we have embraced in our office.

Pros

This software has allowed our practice to communicate in a different way with our patients. I love that we get a quicker response to them and from them. It has been extremely helpful with social distancing and our office being closed for a period of time. We have definitely made this a must have tool for our office.

Cons

My only complaint so far with the software is where the payment portal is concerned. It is very easy to send a secure link which I love, however as the financial coordinator it would be nice for the receipt to have some type of tracer like an approval code or receipt number. When I post the payments to our patient accounts. It does not have much detail so the payment receipt information could be better updated.

Brooke H.

Great Software- Easy and So Helpful

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

Text templates make appointment reminders simpler, automated google review invitations sent when we complete a job has aided in following up with each person.

Pros

We love using podium to manage all communication with customers. It has boosted our google reviews through the roof, and makes connection with people easier and more convenient for the client also.

Cons

Sometimes the home page can glitch, but it's always resolved momentarily.

Erin leigh F.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Overall, Love.

Reviewed on 2021/02/17

I wouldn't say we're necessarily solving problems with Podium, however, it has cut down on the number of phone calls we receive each day. We still get a lot of them, but I can't imagine the volume we would receive without Podium.

Pros

Podium makes responding to customers questions easy. Overall the program runs efficiently and is easy to use. I absolutely love the payment feature!

Cons

Occasionally, messages do get hung up or delayed. Refreshing the page is often necessary to find certain messages. I do wish appointment reminders could be more automated, however, overall it's a great product.

Casey P.

SERVICE ADVISOR REVIEW

MOST OF OUR RATINGS FROM THE CUSTOMERS ARE ACCURATE AND EASILY UNDERSTOOD

Pros

THE EASE OF USE IS THE BEST THING ABOUT IT. OUR CUSTOMERS DON'T HAVE ANY ISSUES LEAVING US REVIEWS.

Cons

NOT REALLY ANY ISSUES THAT I KNOW OF WITH HOW THE SOFTWARE IS USED

Julie C.

Generate Positive Reviews & Sales

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

After a bit of a learning curve by the team, the software is working well to generate reviews on Google and sales from the webchat feature.  Having all messages in one place is really handy. Also folks can text the store instead of call. Customers like getting texts when there car is ready as opposed to a call too. The Sales team is a bit relentless, but I appreciated it in the end to help get it rolling. The support chat has been helpful as well.

Pros

All messages from social media, Google and the webchat come into one inbox, and can be easily handled by the sales team and review requests can be automatically generated.

Cons

Integration for automated reviews had a hiccup for one of the locations that took some time to correct. Also, sometimes the request texts are duplicated.

Cassidy B.

Great Service

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

very good service. quick responses from the support team when needed. automated review invitations have really helped with reputation management. overall a very useful tool for this day and age

Pros

Adding Podium to our dealership has proven to be a valuable decision in connecting to our customers through the pandemic. It has become a mainstay for our sales department

Cons

Sometimes the notifications can be a bit delayed, especially notifications coming from the mobile app (app notifications are so delayed, they cannot be relied upon)

Holly L.

Helps you get Reviews

Reviewed on 2019/12/05

Overall I would recommend this app for companies who are struggling to get some good reviews about your company. This certainly will help.

Pros

I like how you can send a text message to a customer on a different number to get them to write a review. Also that you can track which employees are asking for reviews from customers.

Cons

I didn’t really like the price. It is not an intense app for the price to be so high. Wish there were also more review platforms for customers to write their reviews.

Greg F.
  • Industry: Furniture
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Podium is very useful in connecting with our guests.

Reviewed on 2021/01/26

I enjoy using Podium and have found it very helpful in connecting with customers.

Pros

It is easy to use. It helps me connect with new prospects.

Cons

One thing that happens is: once I start talking to a guest, sometimes my co-workers will somehow be talking to the same guest after it has been assigned to me (and vice versa).

David J.

Podium Sets the Standard

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

Pros

The ease of use for customers. I have twenty employees I review podium reviews as a method to improve services rendered. These reviews give the employees and managers a way to evaluate and improve.

Cons

When employees first get on podium I feel get an alert every other minute.

Patricia B.

Using Podium

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

Pros

It is easy to use and offers lots of options for the consumer and user

Cons

I don't have any negatives at this time.

Sherry W.
  • Industry: Automotive

Podium opened up our marketing on Facebook

Reviewed on 2021/02/01

Pros

Podium makes it effortless to connect with Facebook users. The ease of interaction is so simple. We are catching leads that wouldn't have been possible before Podium.

Cons

The help desk is through their chat and it's not the best and sometimes pretty frustrating.

Rosemary H.
  • Industry: Insurance

feedback is king

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

It allows me to reach out and get genuine responses and see how as a company and employee we are performing .

Pros

ease of use for client to give reviews and feed back in real time

Cons

cannot override if the client has been contacted before by editing their details

Podium helped me to increase the review rate of my product and improve web chat

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Ease of use web chat and more product and business reviews

Pros

The additional reviews that my business received have helped us to reach a greater audience and had a great effect on our sales. The web chat functionality is excellent and allows us to stay connected.

Cons

I have had occasional issues reaching customer service but nothing that would prevent me from using the software.

Paul U.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Poor customer service for a company that solicits reviews

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

What kind of company's customer retention plan is "you can cancel the contract, your on the hook for a year" with no attempt what so ever to handle the customers concern...It blows my mind.

Pros

The promise was to promote more google reviews by allowing field technicians to solicit a review in the field.

Cons

When I tried to cancel because we were getting posts from all over the USA well we only service South Jersey became a waste of time. Few posts were from our area.
When I tried to leave they told me I'm locked in for a year...I can't cancel. Did I get a customer service rep call to ask how they could improve the service or our experience with the service, nothing.

Brandon B.
  • Industry: Automotive

Great service just needs a few tweaks

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

Extremely positive. I really enjoy podium and as I stated, has helped my sales grow

Pros

It's easy to use and has helped sell cars for me. I sell a few a month just from this service

Cons

occasionally the phone app is wonky. I might get a text from a customer on the computer and it could take hours till i get a notification on my phone