Kallidus Perform Reviews

Kallidus Perform

Performance management & appraisal for teams

4.7/5 (3 reviews)
Steve N.

Easy to use...a step forwards for our Performance process

Reviewed on 2018/03/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

The support for this product is generally very good, and the speed of response/resolution for tickets raised is always very quick.

Pros

It is much easier to use than other systems we have used, and we have seen more employees using the system as a result. It is intuitive and easy to navigate, and now available on mobile devices which has helped our workforce enormously.

Cons

I would like to see the Business Objects interface as part of this product. The Excel spreadsheets are useful, but we always have to manipulate them to extract data. Also, we miss the impersonate feature as this is very useful for tracking issues and problem solving without having to raise a log each time. This product will be much better too once the notifications for feedback items on the system are up and running, as this will raise our employee engagement.

Jose P.

Clean design and easy to use

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/10/05

Completed my mandatory learning on time. No more missing deadlines!

Pros

Found my mandatory learning in a few clicks, I've used other LMS's in the past where it's taken me ages. Loads fast and quick to get to learning.

Cons

Unfortunately doesn't support offline learning, you must have bandwidth connection to gain access to your learning portal.

Ben M.

Great product

Reviewed on 2017/10/03

Has been really effective at streamlining our HR process

Pros

Has been really simple, fast and effective, proving to have been a really valuable tool. Would highly recommend.