Mailbutler Business

Email communication and contact management

4,6
4,1
4,6
4,8
4,5
Matteo M.

An amazing productivity tool

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Pros

Easy to install, very easy to use, very useful to boost your productivity (the TASK and the SNOOZE features really help me a lot)

Cons

Every time the software is updated you need to quit and relaunch Mail in orders for the updates to take effects. Just a little small annoyance, though.

Igor P.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Mac Mail Integration with MailButler My experience.

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Easy to use, with powerful features.

Pros

The ability to use Mac Mail and be able to create task and integrate with other software like Asana. I use Mac Mail heavily and rely on the features to manage multiple email account at the same Time. Very few plugins do a good job integrating with Mac Mail. The ability to Track Emails and share information with team member without leaving the Mail app is absolutely Fantastic. I work at night so the ability to send mail in the morning so it does not look like I am up at 3am is great. It also insures that my client gets the email at he time I like.

Cons

No Cons, Its does what it was intended to do.. I use it in conjunction with other CRM solutions to complete my workflow and make my workflow simpler.

Industry: Food & Beverages
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great product but not a good match with Mac

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

Great idea, great features, but compatibility with Mac is poor.

Pros

The features Mailbutler offers are simple yet brilliant, makes you wonder why regular mailing programs do not all have these as part of their standard package. In a way I think that will be Mailbutlers' problem at some point, that all their popular features are copied and offered for free by the giants as well.

Cons

After nearly a year I decided to uninstall Mailbutler. I loved the functionality but it caused my apple mail to crash all the time, on both my Mac computers. I felt heartbroken, but it was getting really annoying having to restart mail all the time.

Roy M.
Industry: Civil Engineering

Mailbutler is Golden

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Easy to install and configure. It is very intuitive to use.

Pros

- Really like the e-mail tracking with regards to when e-mails are opened and links are clicked
- Scheduling e-mail is also really important as it allows me to communicate more effectively during the work day without overloading the recipient(s) with e-mails outside of regular business hours
-Mailbutler has enabled me to know when recipients have opened emails thus allowing me to follow up at a later time

Cons

- Not sure if a different package would allow me to identify which recipient has opened the e-mail when sending to multiple recipients

Kathleen P.
Industry: Entertainment
Company size: Self Employed

I've used Mailbutler since its inception

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

I got Mailbutler when it was just starting. I've used it consistently for a few years now and I really like it. The tracking features are quite helpful and notes are another helpful feature.

It's been consistent and hasn't crashed and I get all the updates I can stand, LOL.

I highly recommend!

Pros

Mailbutler works easily and effortlessly in the background. I really like the tracking feature and the notes. I have the professional plan and it works very well for me. I'd like more tracking as my business grows, but it's fine for now.

Cons

I think the interface could use a refresh, but really that's all.

David T.
Industry: Law Practice

Efficient, simple and what else

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

Pros

Integration with the Mail Mac client easy and simple. It works fairly well within an Apple environment despite some issues with the "send later" option.
Allows with its readiness, efficient managing of email flows and follow-up.
A terrific cutomer team: prompt to answer, reliable, professional

Cons

Crashes from time to time Mail Mac and few issues that yet are oftenly corrected with updates.

Martino R.
Industry: Banking

Mail with steroids

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Pros

If you wanna do business with your email, this is the only solution you need.

The best scheduler, tracking, follow up, add to notes and many other features email plugin for you business.

Cons

Mail tracking is very useful like follow up and other function

Vincent C.
Industry: Philanthropy

Absolutely essential

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

Pros

I use several signatures for different profile : personal, association leader

Cons

What's missing ?
1) For sending to multiple recipients, find out who opened the sent mail
2) a version for Thunderbird. Apple mail lack some features

Amanda W.
Industry: Entertainment

A simple and easy way to track and schedule emails

Reviewed on 2018/06/29

Pros

I really like that you are able to track all emails that you send out. This helps with being able to send appropriate follow up emails.

Cons

From what I understand this service is only compatible with Mac Mail (which I use). I don't always send emails from Mac Mail and would like it to be compatible with Google, as well as mobile capabilities.

Ivan I.
Industry: Broadcast Media

MailButler - my invisible scretary

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

The support is NON PLUS ULTRA. They are always happy to help you and they do not let any issues go into oblivion. The issue is resolved within 24 hours!

Pros

Mailbutler is a part of my every day's communication with ozens of business partners, customers, friends. It never allows me to forget what mails to send when and to whom. It also gives me the opportunity to block sending of the mail I wrote when I realize in the last moment that this mail should not go and the SEND button is already pushed! You get use to it very quickly and once you are used to it, you never go back! Congrats to the developing team that constantly makes improvements to the present features and adds new ones! Thumbs up!

Cons

The business version lets you see where and when the recipient opens the mail. Great tool & feature, but it is really overpriced!

Ben B.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Mail Powered Up

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

MailButler provides some enhanced productivity options, and the only way to add some of these powerful productivity features into the native Mac email client.

Pros

The integration with the Mac Mail client is my favourite feature of this software. Whilst the Mac mail client may not be the best or cleverest email application available, it works well within an Apple environment and when combined with Mailbutler really gets powered up.
There's lots of options and preferences to choose from, and some great productivity features included. One of my favourite bits is the options to turn on or off each feature from the UI. I much prefer a clean UI and Mail butler gives the features and flexibility to use them how I want.

Cons

In the most recent version of the software a feature no longer works on my device. The ability to snooze certain inboxes during certain hours. For example the ability to snooze work email alerts between certain hours. If this functionality was resolved I don't think I could think of a single problem.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Jeff C.

Mailbutler lets me know if/when someone opens an email. Gives me time to 'undo' before sending.

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

Pros

I love the ability to track important emails. Ever wonder if someone opened you email? Mailbutler let you know when someone opens the email, which is great, no more guessing when to follow up. I also like big able to choose the amount of time before an email gets sent. How many time have you hot send, notice a typo, then want to take it back? I set mine for 5 seconds after I hit send, that gives me one more chance to stop the email from being sent. Invaluable.

Cons

The cost per month is a bit steep for this user. They do have a very limited "free" version that gives you a handful of the main features per month. Great to "test drive" the program, its more of a tease than anything else.

Steve D.
Industry: Design
Company size: Self Employed

I get a sneaky feeling that MailButler is becoming a CRM!

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

I love MailButler, it's changed how I'm interacting with the mass of email that avalanches in every day!

Pros

I love being able to snooze mails that come in, I use it in place of creating todos and reminders!
I simply am snoozing my mails and adding notes to help me go… and it’s working!
I don’t know if that was your intention with MailButler - but that’s what I am doing!

Cons

sometimes i can't find a mail that was snoozed

Jeremy M.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Good add-on for Apple Mail

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Pros

Program is simple and adds a lot of useful features. The ability to schedule or snooze emails has been great and should be a standard feature at this point. With my work, I need the option to schedule items to go out and do so consistently throughout the day. It was the main reason I downloaded this program and stuck with it after trying so many other options.

Cons

I wish the mobile app mimicked the Mac app a bit better. I find myself using a different program on my iPad and iPhone.

Kelli C.
Industry: Real Estate

Mailbutler has some great features!

Reviewed on 2019/12/05

Pretty good, it is helping us schedule emails and therefore not need to set reminders (that may be missed) to send out emails and schedule everything in advance.

Pros

We love the ability to add this extension to our Apple Mail, and then use it to schedule emails to be sent out at a later date.

Cons

The other provided features with this software are unnecessary to us, and usually just make simple tasks on Mailbutler annoying. Every once in a while, the software fails and important emails don't get sent as scheduled.

Robert C.
Industry: Education Management

Makes my life easier and more organzied

Reviewed on 2017/11/22

Time!

Pros

It puts all the features needed to be efficient in one place. I can create a template and not spend my time looking for a sent email. I can schedule emails so I don't forget to remind staff. Amazing.

Cons

The only issue is at this time is only being able to use it in apple mail. I look forward to these features in Gmail.

Nicholas C.
Industry: Writing & Editing

MUST USE DAILY SOFTWARE

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

This is one of the best add ons to Apple Mail hands down. I use this extension every day. Why Apple hasn't added these features into Apple Mail is beyond me.

Pros

I know when clients open my email and I can keep track of my responces to them.

Cons

I can't think of thing besidesthe price.

Barry G.
Industry: E-Learning

Mail Butler Makes My life Easier

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

It makes my email life much easier and I am still able to use Apple Mail

Pros

Getting notified when mail is opened and by whom. Using mail templates. Makes Apple Mail much more functional.

Cons

I run out of some features on a professional and should upgrade.

Schedule Your Email

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

It's good - works like it says it will - but it wasn't sanctioned, so had to get rid of it.

Pros

I loved this because I work a different shift than the rest of my colleagues, so I was able to write messages while I thought of them, but pace them a bit for delivery.

Cons

I had to remove it because IT asked me to. It was IMPOSSIBLE to uninstall. Took a long time for me to figure it out!

Gert M.
Industry: Internet

Everything that should have come with Apple Mail

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Pros

The functionality is outstanding. It brings all the features that should have been standard in Apple Mail.

Cons

It's a bit on the pricy side and it is subscription ware.

Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Essential for Apple Mail

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Pros

I bought it so that I can tell when people read my emails without having to request a read receipt, which continue to flood your inbox. It provides that information exceptionally well. I also live for the "snooze."

Cons

I need this product on my phone as well. I have to draft an email and wait until I get to my computer so I can send it, otherwise I won't get the read notifications.
I would love to know about my links, but that feature is too expensive. I use bitly.

Tano B.
Industry: Law Practice

Very good features

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/08/27

Pros

One of the most helpfull features is the option to delay the sending of a message.

Another very helpfull features is the option to see if the recipient got the message and received the message, like on Whatsapp.

Very user-friendly and easy to use.

Cons

Unfortunately, not one of the official providers for secured electronic communication in Switzerland [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], which it could become if it applied. If it was that, almost all swiss lawyers would use Mailbutler, because the only two registered providers have apps that are really not user-friendly.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Carlyle L.
Industry: Government Administration
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Are Your Emails and Email Links Being Seen and Read?

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Again as I have indicated, users not in a business environment would not be able to purchase the professional edition as it is expensive

Pros

Mailbutler is an amazing piece of software. Whenever I send an email or an email which has links, I can be notified by Mailbutler that the email has been read and if the receiver has opened any links that I have included in my email. There are many other features to this software that I can use when necessary like delaying when an email can be sent.

Cons

The Mailbutler Business is the professional side of Mailbutler which is extremely expensive for users who are are not in a business environment but would like to use some features in the business application.

Clive W.
Industry: Translation & Localization

Expensive but so tempting

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Great but disappointed in the free trial disappearing

Pros

The ability to schedule a mail send is beyond value sometimes. Apple mail has nothing to compare. Tracking is also very useful

Cons

The price.. for such a small business as mine the cost to schedule a mail send is just too much to justify. That's all I really need and the free plan was ample for me but now that it's going I'll have to use Gmelius which I really don't want to do.

Philip D.

Life Changing Software

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

The ability to link emails to tasks and calendar items has revolutionized my productivity. It has seamlessly integrated into Mail.

Cons

The cost is prohibitive to be used on a larger scale throughout my organizations. However, overall the product is probably worth the investment.