PerformYard

The easy and complete employee performance toolkit

Piper
  • Industry: Biotechnology

System Worth Having!

Reviewed on 2019/12/23

It has been a very good partnership so far.

It has been a very good partnership so far.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the system. We rolled this system out in an effort to get off of a paper-based system and it has been exactly what we needed.
Using the system has been easy for our employees and has been easily integrated into our weekly 1:1 meetings.
Setting up a review has been fast and efficient. We have had a great account rep!!

Cons

My only downside is that we do not currently have an HRIS that links directly with PerformYard. So as a result I have to upload new data manually. This is not a huge issue it is just not as convenient as a real-time feed would be.

Kari
  • Industry: Wholesale

The Customer Service Proved Invaluable

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

I really appreciate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is the Customer Success Manager. She was available to answer my questions which often included videos, documentation and words of encouragement.

Pros

From an end user perspective it is easy to use. From a leadership perspective I like that I can quickly add employee notes which made performance reviews much easier. From and Administrator point of view I like how easy it is to add/edit employee records.

Cons

As a leader I find the creation of goals and tracking progress a tad confusing. As an Administrator the creation of forms, understanding groups and setting up/maintaining review cycles/calendars isn't intuitive. Had I been involved from the beginning when this software was chosen the process would likely have been easier.

Phyllis
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Goal tracking was easy

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

Automating the goal setting process has allowed us to track goal process throughout the year and get an overview of how we are doing as a company. Bonus calculations were straightforward this year because each person had a weighted goal achievement score.

Pros

My favorite feature is the weighted goal calculation we were able to add to the year end process. It's very easy to set up goals and update them throughout the year

Cons

I would like to see more flexibility to change workflows

Sarah

Perform Yard Review

Reviewed on 2016/09/07

I am a relatively new user and my experience thus far has been good. The product is pretty intuitive and easy to use. Additionally, my customer service experience has been amazing. Our Account Executive is Lauren Staley and she has been so attentive and patient in helping me navigate PerformYard.

Pros

Ease of use, reporting functionalities, the amount of info you can store about employees, org charts.

Cons

The reporting functionalities could be improved - it is hard to create custom reports that are easy to pull/read, it is hard to assign some of the review forms (for example, we do upward and peer feedback, in order to do assign these we have to manually assign them 1 by 1).

Response from PerformYard

Thank you, Sarah! You are quickly learning PerformYard and we certainly have enjoyed working with you and 4C Insights over the past year. In regard to your comment about assigning review forms, the employee and manager review forms are automatically assigned with the use of our template and cycle features. For certain peer and upward feedback forms there is unfortunately not a way at this time for the platform to predict the assigning process. We appreciate your feedback and we are always improving the software based on customer needs. We look forward to continuing to support 4C Insights HR and Performance Appraisal processes.

Candice

Great Performance Management Software Platform

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

This is the first time our organization has used an online platform for goals, feedback, and performance reviews. I am pleased that we will now have a way to track employee career development and keep continued conversations going about goals.

Pros

Easy to set up with a dedicate Customer Success Manager guiding you along the way. It integrated with ADP so employee data synced with the system. The online support website is great for additional learning information as well.

Cons

I would like to see a little more flexibility with being able to make changes and those changes update across reviews already set up. I would also like to see a way to send out notifications or emails from PerformYard in regards to sending out a message to employees to set goals vs. setting up a goal setting review form. Now that we have rolled out, I notice that not all employees are using the review form and instead are creating goals separately which is okay but I prefer the review form analytics to see who has completed goals vs. looking at the company review tab to see who all has completed goals.

Trey

Awesome product

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

We felt this product had the best value. It was the lowest price than the other 6-7 options we looked at, and can do essentially everything the others could.

Pros

This product has many functions that are company is able to utilize. We can run our entire review cycle through PerformYard, upload company documents that our employees always have access to, get employees to e-sign on handbook changes, implement internal surveys, as well as external surveys to customers for feedback. Their customer service/implementation teams were extremely helpful.

Cons

A little tough to navigate around at first, especially as an administrator, because there are so many functions. It did get easier over time. I also wish there were more options for customizing the emails that carry the links to PerformYard. They're generic/robotic and wish we would have the opportunity to format and change some of them.

Michael
  • Industry: Accounting

Employee being Reviewed

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

Overall the experience is great. It is easy to use and can't think of anything negative - would definitely recommend it to any company looking for a system like this.

Pros

The product is easy to use and understand and the best feature is the Save for Later function. Our firms asks multiple questions that require some reflection so I like to read the questions, answer what I can and then save the application and come back when I'm ready to finish.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is that it's only useful for me about once a year; for my annual review. If perhaps there were some other functions, it would be used and enjoyed more often.

Nicole

Solid Performance Tool

Reviewed on 2017/04/06

This performance platform has all the features you could want along with the flexibility to make your review process and goal setting as customized as you like. The support is great, very responsive to any inquiry and goes above and beyond to ensure you have what you need! Users do have to log in regularly to familiarize themselves with all the features and particularly at review time it is beneficial to walk them through how to use it, if they do not get in on a regular basis. Overall, great product that streamlines not only the review and goal setting but really allows managers to have a great catalog of accomplishments, comments and progress to look back on.

Response from PerformYard

Thanks for the feedback Nicole; it's been great to support you and Quaero and we look forward to continuing to work together.

Alexandra
  • Industry: Investment Management

Amazing value, easy to use and excellent customer support - perfect for BambooHR users

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

Pros

-The simplicity of the user interface
-Low cost relative to other options
-Excellent customer service (more consultative/strategic vs. pure "support")
-Integration with BambooHR

Cons

Not completely customizable, but to be expected given the cost

viaPeople

Reasons for Switching to PerformYard

Price and ease of use
Julie

Easy to use and customize.

Reviewed on 2019/10/18

Automated, paperless reviews that are easy for busy managers and employees to complete with easy administration and set up. Highly customizable.

Pros

The system for setting up review forms is highly customizable and it's very easy to create review templates, schedule them, view results etc. Much easier than any of the other systems I have learned in the past.

Cons

At this point there is nothing that I don't like. I have only been using it two months so I am still playing around with reporting and it seems good but down the road I might have suggestions there.

Rocky
  • Industry: Utilities

Great Tool to Connect with Business and Professional Development

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

I've been using PerformanceYard for about two years now and it is so much easier that the previous software our company used. Makes employee reviews a breeze.

Pros

Simple user interface. Concise organization of reviews for employees and management alike.

Cons

Perhaps have additional ways to compare past years performance and Overall statistical reporting for department groups.

James
  • Used for 2+ years

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

Pros

Great customer support. The people are great, helpful and encouraging. They make getting the product up and running very easy.

Cons

No cons to the product. If anything our company could use more training in uses more of its features.

Chelsea

Very Efficient and So Helpful!

Reviewed on 2019/03/07

Overall, PerformYard has made the review piece of my job so much easier. Another great aspect of PerformYard is the workflow function, where I can assign tasks to employees and see the progress of it being completed. I can also send documents to employees in case I need their signature. It's wonderful!

Pros

I'm currently in the process of my first Review Cycle and it has gone very smoothly. Being able to assign different peers and supervisors makes performance reviews so much easier.

Cons

I've had some minor glitches, but the support team is WONDERFUL.

John
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Unlocking the potential within my organisation

Reviewed on 2019/03/09

The was the part that made the above con so easy the support was spectacular and honestly nothing was an issue they could not have helped more. 11 out of 10 that's how good they are.

Pros

The software is easy and structured and allows all my staff participation with the direction of the company and the part they play through review and goal setting features.

Cons

It was only slightly odd to get my head around the logic but once I had it was a breeze

Arockia

Amazing tool to measure your team's performance

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

1. Improved the team's performance 30%
2. Utilized this for PIP and enabled resource planning
3....

1. Improved the team's performance 30%
2. Utilized this for PIP and enabled resource planning
3. 100% performance traceability and visibility across work streams

Pros

1. Pretty intuitive
2. Easy to navigate
3. Loads of customization

Cons

1. Ability to provide permission to view employee performance in a matrixed environment
2. Add and delete permission at will

• Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Easy to learn, lots of features

Reviewed on 2018/03/16

Pros

The software was really easy to learn, I was up and running with minimal training. The software is pretty fully featured and does some pretty innovative things. Customer support is also pretty good.

Cons

Some of the reporting could be better and it would be nice to have a few more mass export features with completed reviews.

Hazel
  • Industry: Sports

Perform Yard Review!

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

Pros

Easy access and ability to log in quickly. I've use this with my company since I was hired.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't automatically save my answers.

Carla
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Amazing Product and Service

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

This software saved us so much time. The layout and ease of use will make performance assessments going forward easier and smoother. Leadership won't have to look for information to write about because instead of waiting to use it at the end of the performance season, it can be built in real time.

Pros

The ease of use and navigation for both myself and my team. The software made one of the most complained about processes (Performance Appraisals) a whole lot less tedious for our teams. Everything is laid out for you on your homepage. Absolutely perfect.

Cons

I have absolutely no complaints. Except, why didn't I have this sooner!!

Ernesto
  • Industry: Defense & Space

PerformYard Talent Platform

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

Perform is used to manage the entire company's performance and evaluation and is a huge improvement from our previous system.

Pros

This is an amazing program, it is easy to integrate with your IT system, they provide training on how to use the software. Of all my years in performing employee evaluations - this is the best! Easy to use and it encourages the employee to want to log in and update daily/weekly accomplishments. The software is also cost effective and there's a budget for all sizes of companies.

Cons

If they had an after hour customer support team.

Matthew

Overall Good Value

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

The software was much more user friendly than I had expected. After a short training, I was able to navigate it with ease.

Pros

Great customer service and technical support!

Cons

Slightly confusing interface.

Howard
Howard

Extremely insightful for our managers and executives. With great customer service.

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Added insight
Fantastic customer service
It also holds employees and managers...

Added insight
Fantastic customer service
It also holds employees and managers accountable

Pros

The software intuitive and very easy to use. This allows our managers and executives to get the data they need quickly and efficiently. There isn't any wasted time digging around for the data.

Cons

It would be helpful if the reports could be more customizable with added depth. Specifically some type of comparison feature.

Response from PerformYard

We appreciate the feedback Howard and enjoy supporting KeyedIn!

Maria

Performyard

Reviewed on 2017/02/24

Some of the features are a little complicated. Turning a document into a signature, fillable document is tedious and frustrating at times. The platform could use some adjusting. They are super helpful and responsive. My account manager is awesome and takes notes on everything I come back with.

Fiore
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 2020/06/29

Very good experience. all inforemation for team in one place.

Very good experience. all inforemation for team in one place.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. Allows you to save and update information regarding goals

Cons

Use of the goal tab and percentages. Should be able to build goals on the form it self without exiting to the goals tab.

Jan
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Awesome way to track goals!

Reviewed on 2020/02/19

Pros

This software lets us establish new habits and cadence for our leadership and company operation. It is a good way to systematize various goals throughout the company.

Cons

I cannot view the goals that other people have created.

Felicia

Great 1st experience

Reviewed on 2020/02/28

My overall experience has been a good one.

My overall experience has been a good one.

Pros

Great way to track goals and for my manager to see if I am meeting them or struggling with meeting them.

Cons

No cons as this was my first time viewing the site.