Freshteam

The smart HR software for growing businesses

4,2
3,9
3,9
4,4
4,1
Industry: Telecommunications

brought our company's HR team out of the stone age

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

This software helped me to impress the HR team and my bosses. Within minutes of demonstration of the proof of Concept I setup (also took minutes), we transitioned from our old pencil and paper HR tracking system to using Freshteam.

Pros

Our company used to do all hiring and HR work with pen and paper. This product has allowed us to intuitively automate most of that work away allowing for efficiencies for our small team that we never dreamed of. We are also very pleased with how integrated the solution is with our other Freshworks solutions. We are looking forward to growing our company with this tool

Cons

It doesn't integrate into our SSO the way we would like. For example, we think it would be nice to be able to have new employees transition directly into our systems with a specific role when hired. We have also had some trouble getting DKIM to work properly with the email forwarding, but we only need to ask the support team for help. They've been very quick on the draw in the past and we know we just need to identify issues to get them resolved.

Ayleen A.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Easy onboarding, fast installation, very user friendly dashboards

Reviewed on 2020/10/07

Overall we are satisfied with Freshteam. It has everything that we need and then some.

Pros

Love the ease of use, setup, intuitive settings and user friendly dashboards. Very little explanation needed for this product. Freshteam covers pretty much everything our team needs to in terms of team management and on the recruiting end, we have been very pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and features. Freshworks as a whole is constantly coming up with new products and regularly updates and adds new features. They make sure their products are always improved.

Cons

Customer service can take a while to respond. I believe their customer support team is based overseas so it may have to do with the time zone change, but getting in touch with someone fast can be hit or miss.

Industry: Human Resources
Company size: Self Employed

Good enough for small businesses

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

Pros

Some of the best features of this product was the graphic user interface (GUI) and ease of use. The system is very straight forward to use and is best suited for small businesses with not a lot of recruiting needs. It can get quite expensive if you need a lot of hires and you don't get much more for the added costs.

Cons

The customer service was quite poor and was a major driver to me leaving for another recruiting system. The site boasts the ability to post jobs on major job boards but that feature rarely worked so I ended up having to do the extra postings manually anyway.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Tiffani B.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Inexpensive Applicant Tracking System

Reviewed on 2020/10/24

Pros

What I like most about the Freshteam software is the price point. I started my staffing firm at the beginning of 2020. Due to having a small budget and the effects of Covid-19, I needed an inexpensive software to use to grow my business. Once speaking with a representative I decided to signup to use the system.

Cons

After signing up, I noticed a main feature that was missing in the package I signed up for, which was the ability to create jobs in different cities or states. I am currently limited to where I can post jobs.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Lisa D.

A lot of good features

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

The customer service is good. They really try to work and explain the system issues and come up with work arounds.

Pros

We really like the parsing of resumes, the pushing of the job to multiple job boards and the ease of coordinating live job postings right on our site. The features within each candidate profile is robust and quite adaptable in terms of recording comments, uploading other types of documents, customizing statuses. It makes managing through multiple candidates easily.

Cons

The ability to search keywords is not there. The program expects you to manually tag keywords to make them searchable or reportable in the future. That is very time consuming. They have a great feature that parses the keywords out, but those are not searchable (yet).

Also importing resumes from a prior tracking system did not work well. We could not import our comments on each candidate profile from our old system.

Karen S.
Industry: Computer Software

FreshTeams - great ATS, great cost

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

Great customer service overall. For a small company that does a decent amount of hiring it is sufficient and everything we need!

Pros

The amount of features for the cost. Ex: you can schedule interviews from the ATS, you can bulk email, you can email directly from the ATS. Easy to view candidates - you can see a list or by stage. You can edit the stages and customize almost everything.

Cons

I wish there was a way to schedule emails to send out to candidates ahead of time (ex: if I see a candidate at night I wish there was a way to schedule the phone interview request to go out in the morning).

Incredibly support experience

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Pros

I get all the functionality I wanted for the budget I was set. It streamlines my process & enables automation which has changed my work life.

Cons

Oftentimes the CVs don't load (you see an empty white box) & you have to keep refreshing. Relatively regularly get some kind of code error when trying to download or open CVs. Sometimes the cloud system fails to load the CV too. This occurs for maybe 5 or so CVs a day.

Support is incredibly responsive and keen to help. I feel very looked after and enjoy interacting with the team. They take on-board suggestions for new features and communicate their road maps, issuing updates on features you are waiting for.

Allen S.
Industry: Consumer Electronics

ANother great offering by Freshworks

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/05/17

Very positive, I have recommended it to clients on multiple occasions.

Pros

As an executive at a startup I am a big fan of most of Freshworks offerings. I have extensive experiance in the ATS space, for an out of the box ATS solution that is easy to deploy you can't go wrong with Freshteam. The low TCO makes it easy to scale from a budget standpoint.

Cons

Some UI areas could use some work, and Freshworks needs to maybe assign more resources to the knowledgebase support side of things.

Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Great resource!

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

Freshteam has allowed our company's applicant tracking to be more efficient and organized. The software has an excellent user interface and is very user friendly. The customer service team is excellent and helped the entire team learn how to use the software to its maximum potential.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Freshteam. Our entire department has begun using it and any time we have a concern, customer service is there to help.

Ayush D.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Not completely meet to our expectation

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

Not satisfied with the Freshteam application as my requirement not fulfilled

Pros

The product is not completely meet our expectation, but it still has some basic functions which we can try like:
Posting job,
managing candidates,
Stream pipeline structure,
Uploading candidate using different methods like cv and .doc files,
Publishing to the third party application.
Scheduling interview.

Cons

The big cons from my organization side are restructuring pipeline.
1. In our organization, we follow several steps to select candidates which we won't put in the predefined pipeline.
2. Another thing is bulk scheduling of the interview which is not supported by the platform.
3. We are not able to fully customize form fields.
and
4. The last one is, sometimes we need to follow the different step(pipeline ) to the special job which is again not possible in the freshteam.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Jonathan M.
Industry: Legal Services

Freshteam is an easy-to-use and robust Org Chart and Directory builder, with features to spare

Reviewed on 2019/08/22

Freshteam has given a new lease on life, so to speak, to our HR team and dramatically improved our tracking and maintaining information about our teams.

Pros

The interface is sleek and intuitive. It's incredibly easy to set up and get an Org Chart started, and build an employee directory with as much or as little information as you need for your company's needs. Additional custom fields can be added, and existing fields can be removed if they're irrelevant to your needs.

Cons

Each user needs an individual email account, which makes it hard to track teams where some eployees only use a shared/team email account. It also doesn't have much in the way of customizing the little overview cards for employees, so you can end up with irrelevant information showing there, or miss out on relevant info that you end up having to click into the full view to see (such as Phone number)

Richard E.
Industry: Retail

14+ Years of Staffing & Recruiting & THIS is THE Easiest ATS I've Ever Used!

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Reduction in time to hire, reduction in cost per hire and improvement in quality of hire.

Pros

Freshteam is feature rich, but very nimble and intuitive. With a lot of ATS systems you have to go through multiple clicks to achieve something, but with Freshteam, they have made so much of how the site works, obvious that the time to get up to speed to use it and to know what you are doing is much faster than traditional ATS systems you have have used.

Cons

This is still an evolving product and my biggest gripe was integration with third party job sites not being available, but I noticed this week that they are on this and have rolled out integrations with the leading sites.

Adam M.

Sharp customer service from the Freshteam guys

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

Simple and easy-to-use ATS. Liked the fact that they were able to put together a ZipRecruiter integration fairly quick. Customer service was very prompt, and the upsells were fairly gentle. Overall, it was my first ATS experience, but I feel that pricing was fair and service was above and beyond what I would have expected. I'd put their service team on par with Freshbooks or Pipedrive - very fast, very attentive, and they smooth out the bumps in the road.

Cons

Some of the UI/UX was not super-intuitive, and it's a little challenging to make custom stages for pipeline.

Parasar D.
Industry: Internet

Poor / Pathetic / Worst

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

Pros

I haven't found any Pros till now even after paying this much amount

Cons

(1) No Customer Support
(2) Testers can't find their bugs
(3) Developing team can't solve their bugs
(4) Every time they want you to prove your problem and share your recorded screen with them
(5) Emails of the candidate are not getting sync with there profile in freshteam, every time we need to check our mail for mail trail.
(6) you cannot upload a resume or offer letter in word format every time you need to convert I into pdf then only you can upload.

There are many more Cons but I guess this much will be enough to help you...

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Great tool for making the hiring process sweet

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Pros

- Free plan helps to manage 5 listings per months and can have 50 employees, which is great for the startup to go with
- Resonable pricing model
- Very nice design for the Ui and the functionality

Cons

- Integration of email with the freshteam is bit confusing and can be improved
- They dont accept paypal for paying

Nava H.
Industry: Biotechnology
Company size: Self Employed

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Pros

I think this application is affordable for all sizes of businesses

Cons

I see almost no flaw for this special app

Aimée L.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

The tool I was looking for

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Pros

Most of the features are automated, which save me a looooot of time! Plus, as a recruiter, you can link the jobboards to it, so that people are able to apply directly and you can check their applicant.
I am also able to creat my own workflow, which gives me a lot of flexibility in my way of following my candidates

Cons

One of the feature I miss is having a special part to create a talent pool

Industry: Internet

Value for Money ATS for SMEs

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

It has been a good experience and has greatly helped us streamline our recruitment processes.

Pros

1. It is great value for money compared to other ATS tools out there.
2. Easy to use

Cons

Its a rather new tool and hence, not very feature-rich. So, fit would depend on your requirements.

Prajaktaa J.
Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

Pros

Did not use it much in my past organization but one of the features i loved was 360 Degree Feedback
I would recommend it for mu current company as well as it is easy to use

Cons

User Interface can be better.
Over all Nice

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Songyi K.
Industry: Real Estate

It's ok

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Pros

Scheduling interview is very easy.

Cons

It crashes often. I'm not sure it is my computer but my apps stop after 4 or 5candidates I reviews.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Aunjane J.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Good App but difficult to navigate

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/12/13

It was great and I would have been more appreciative of it after the experience I have now.

Pros

I mostly liked the layout and interview scheduling feature that would remind me via email so I didn't forget upcoming appointments.

Cons

There was no way to abbreviate a company name for our knowledge and being new to the company at the time was difficult as we could only assume based on the location but as we are added more companies it becomes more of a range it should definitely be utilized for more experienced but not those who are training to get in this industry.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Anjali S.
Industry: Design
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Best ATS out there

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Pros

Great interface
Easy implementation
Very adaptable
Good features

Cons

Customizations
Module selections
Data updation

Dave H.
Industry: Financial Services

Great solution for organizations looking for an Applicant Tracking Software

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Pros

Ability to easily post to all recruitment platforms

Cons

No cons observed with using the software

Amogh J.
Industry: Computer Software

Worst Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/06/13

I bought $50 per month option and was never able to post a job because never got my issues with customer support resolved.

Pros

Ease of UI. I understood how the software works quickly.

Cons

Customer service was terrible. They take 4 days to reply and live chat feature does not work either.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great Job Posting Functionality But Too Complicated

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/12/14

Pros

It is very easy to post to many job boards through one interface.

Cons

Setting up the automation isn’t intuitive. There’s also no friendly way to test the job to make sure it is working

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10