Freshteam Reviews

Freshteam

The smart HR software for growing businesses

4.2/5 (13 reviews)

brought our company's HR team out of the stone age

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

This software helped me to impress the HR team and my bosses. Within minutes of demonstration of the proof of Concept I setup (also took minutes), we transitioned from our old pencil and paper HR tracking system to using Freshteam.

Pros

Our company used to do all hiring and HR work with pen and paper. This product has allowed us to intuitively automate most of that work away allowing for efficiencies for our small team that we never dreamed of. We are also very pleased with how integrated the solution is with our other Freshworks solutions. We are looking forward to growing our company with this tool

Cons

It doesn't integrate into our SSO the way we would like. For example, we think it would be nice to be able to have new employees transition directly into our systems with a specific role when hired. We have also had some trouble getting DKIM to work properly with the email forwarding, but we only need to ask the support team for help. They've been very quick on the draw in the past and we know we just need to identify issues to get them resolved.

Richard E.

14+ Years of Staffing & Recruiting & THIS is THE Easiest ATS I've Ever Used!

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Reduction in time to hire, reduction in cost per hire and improvement in quality of hire.

Pros

Freshteam is feature rich, but very nimble and intuitive. With a lot of ATS systems you have to go through multiple clicks to achieve something, but with Freshteam, they have made so much of how the site works, obvious that the time to get up to speed to use it and to know what you are doing is much faster than traditional ATS systems you have have used.

Cons

This is still an evolving product and my biggest gripe was integration with third party job sites not being available, but I noticed this week that they are on this and have rolled out integrations with the leading sites.

Allen S.

ANother great offering by Freshworks

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/05/17

Very positive, I have recommended it to clients on multiple occasions.

Pros

As an executive at a startup I am a big fan of most of Freshworks offerings. I have extensive experiance in the ATS space, for an out of the box ATS solution that is easy to deploy you can't go wrong with Freshteam. The low TCO makes it easy to scale from a budget standpoint.

Cons

Some UI areas could use some work, and Freshworks needs to maybe assign more resources to the knowledgebase support side of things.

Adam M.

Sharp customer service from the Freshteam guys

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

Simple and easy-to-use ATS. Liked the fact that they were able to put together a ZipRecruiter integration fairly quick. Customer service was very prompt, and the upsells were fairly gentle. Overall, it was my first ATS experience, but I feel that pricing was fair and service was above and beyond what I would have expected. I'd put their service team on par with Freshbooks or Pipedrive - very fast, very attentive, and they smooth out the bumps in the road.

Cons

Some of the UI/UX was not super-intuitive, and it's a little challenging to make custom stages for pipeline.

Great tool for making the hiring process sweet

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Pros

- Free plan helps to manage 5 listings per months and can have 50 employees, which is great for the startup to go with
- Resonable pricing model
- Very nice design for the Ui and the functionality

Cons

- Integration of email with the freshteam is bit confusing and can be improved
- They dont accept paypal for paying

Nava H.

Freshteam

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Pros

I think this application is affordable for all sizes of businesses

Cons

I see almost no flaw for this special app

Great resource!

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

Freshteam has allowed our company's applicant tracking to be more efficient and organized. The software has an excellent user interface and is very user friendly. The customer service team is excellent and helped the entire team learn how to use the software to its maximum potential.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Freshteam. Our entire department has begun using it and any time we have a concern, customer service is there to help.

Songyi K.

It's ok

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Pros

Scheduling interview is very easy.

Cons

It crashes often. I'm not sure it is my computer but my apps stop after 4 or 5candidates I reviews.

6.0/10

Incredibly support experience

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Pros

I get all the functionality I wanted for the budget I was set. It streamlines my process & enables automation which has changed my work life.

Cons

Oftentimes the CVs don't load (you see an empty white box) & you have to keep refreshing. Relatively regularly get some kind of code error when trying to download or open CVs. Sometimes the cloud system fails to load the CV too. This occurs for maybe 5 or so CVs a day.

Support is incredibly responsive and keen to help. I feel very looked after and enjoy interacting with the team. They take on-board suggestions for new features and communicate their road maps, issuing updates on features you are waiting for.

Ayush D.

Not completely meet to our expectation

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

Not satisfied with the Freshteam application as my requirement not fulfilled

Pros

The product is not completely meet our expectation, but it still has some basic functions which we can try like:
Posting job,
managing candidates,
Stream pipeline structure,
Uploading candidate using different methods like cv and .doc files,
Publishing to the third party application.
Scheduling interview.

Cons

The big cons from my organization side are restructuring pipeline.
1. In our organization, we follow several steps to select candidates which we won't put in the predefined pipeline.
2. Another thing is bulk scheduling of the interview which is not supported by the platform.
3. We are not able to fully customize form fields.
and
4. The last one is, sometimes we need to follow the different step(pipeline ) to the special job which is again not possible in the freshteam.

7.0/10
Alejandro H.

Do you want to have way more control about the hiring process in your company? this is what you need

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Great tool for all your company hiring needs.

Pros

Everything you need to recruit new blood for your company, how to select, keep track of candidates data, docs and resume. you can schedule interviews, go back to the candidates pool for another candidate, send and track offers. all employees files. great tool

Cons

The only missing on this is a assessment tool to make tests. and the price is goof for medium large companies but high for very small business.

David K.

Easier to use with basic knowledge

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Pros

We have utilized a few of these pieces of software to share and post positions. We have found this software user friendly. It does walk you through the process! No concerns!

Cons

I haven't experienced any issues or glitches as of yet. I did use the customer support and didn't have any issues getting my questions answered!

I love the way it looks - reminds me of Asana - so easy interface to get to know

Reviewed on 2018/03/24

Pros

I love that I can showcase the employer brand through a custom career site; use application forms to collect all the info we need to make the right decision about applicants.

Cons

Absolutely nothing at all that I could find during my time using this software. Would highly recommend it to all.