Cheqdin Reviews

Cheqdin

The complete Childcare Solution for Childcare Centres

4.8/5 (5 reviews)

Having been one of the lucky few to pilot this software I am totally converted. It changed my life!

Reviewed on 6/12/2018

Less time consuming then manually doing registers. No paper archiving required and it's secure for parents to sign their child/children in and out

Pros

I like that parents can sign in and out without the use of paper. Data is stored and accessible and is secure. Easy to use for parents and staff alike. I like that we are ahead of the competition in our field and it's great when parents have used this software in a nursery setting prior to coming to our setting.
I think the best bit is the online ad hoc booking option which cuts out massive amounts of manual work at our end and allows parents to book at a time convenient for them. I can't wait for the auto billing function!

Cons

It's still in the development stage and is being updated with new features when required; so I have no complaints.

Response from Databotix

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ruth. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you! We are hard at work for bringing new and exciting features to Cheqdin and look forward to working closely with Scamps!

AMAZING SOFTWARE

Reviewed on 4/17/2019

I opened my after school club about 8 months ago. I have struggled to find a software that meets my demands financially but also easy to use. When I found Cheqdin I was extremely pleased with all the features specifically with the invoices service. It helps me optimise my time daily and the helpful customer service is always available to help. I highly recommend this software!

Pros

This software has all the features needed to help me optimise my after school club and keep my updates in check. Its extremely easy to use, no jargon, no hidden fees, all features are explained throughout.

Cons

I have yet to find any cons in this software..

‘Love it! Simple to use and the app makes it easy to sign children in and out.’

Reviewed on 11/29/2018

My childcare runs smoothly and I have access to all files all the time and anytime you need help with something , they are quick to response and will make sure the system fits your needs. I would recommend it for everyone !

Pros

Very user friendly, allowing you to easily navigate through the software . We also love the Admin and Attendance Reports, staff clock in and out. The support team are fantastic !

Cons

None at this time. All the apps works great

Response from Databotix

Thanks for your review Daniel. It's been a pleasure to be of service to Klever Kidz Academy. We value your feedback and are hard at work to bring you the very best in childcare software.

Great software

Reviewed on 1/18/2019

The notebook app that runs alongside cheqdin has been so valuable to us and the parents.

Pros

The features. It is relatively easy to use and the customer support is great. The cost is also very good.

Cons

It's a shame invoicing still isn't available

Response from Cheqdin

Thank you so much for your review Sarah. We're glad that you and the parents at your centre love our features. We know you can't wait for Invoicing to be live, we can't either. Happy to let you know that the Invoicing module will go live by next week (end of January 2019). Our team will be in touch to keep you updated. We know you'll love it. Thank you for being a part of the Cheqdin family.

NFASC Review

Reviewed on 4/17/2019

Less paperwork to store. A great product that I have already recommended to Icare childcare, Vetinia Gormans organisation.
I am very pleased with the product and look forward to the forthcoming new features.

Pros

The practicality and ease of use. The communication we receive from Cheqdin staff is very prompt and helpful.

Cons

Wifi connection isn't so good in our centre and so the facility to work offline would be advantageous to us.